PDA

View Full Version : Under United States Federal Refugee Law

Cigar
07-08-2014, 01:22 PM
The United States Border Control must release custidy of the Refugees to a Federal Judge in 48 hours under Federal Law by The United States 2008 Congress ... not The KING President of The United States.

So the idiots screaming at the boarder need to write their own fucking Congress Man or Woman

Look it up under The Office of Refugee Settlement :laugh:

zelmo1234
07-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Cigar, you are really having to reach to make your Messiah look like he is not totally incompetent.

I give you credit for that!

Where does the law say that you have to let them cross the boarder?

And Obama has been president for 6 years, if this law was so terrible, why has he not done something about it?

He has used executive order to change everything else?

hanger4
07-08-2014, 01:46 PM
The United States Border Control must release custidy of the Refugees to a Federal Judge in 48 hours under Federal Law by The United States 2008 Congress ... not The KING President of The United States.So the idiots screaming at the boarder need to write their own fucking Congress Man or Woman Look it up under The Office of Refugee Settlement :laugh:Explain how all of a sudden they have become refugees ??

Cigar
07-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Explain how all of a sudden they have become refugees ??

Maybe you can get someone more experienced in your household to teach you how to Google?

Cigar
07-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Cigar, you are really having to reach to make your Messiah look like he is not totally incompetent.

And Obama has been president for 6 years, if this law was so terrible, why has he not done something about it?

Unlike you, I did some research.

You also may want to check past Presidents ... hint ... around the Cuban Missile Crisis :wink: and after :grin:

The Sage of Main Street
07-08-2014, 02:08 PM
The United States Border Control must release custody of the Refugees to a Federal Judge in 48 hours under Federal Law by The United States 2008 Congress ... not The KING President of The United States.

So the idiots screaming at the border need to write their own fucking Congress Man or Woman

Look it up under The Office of Refugee Settlement :laugh: These aren't refugees, these are invaders.

Cigar
07-08-2014, 03:01 PM
I wonder if the idiots shouting go back to Mexico at these Boarder Crossing know where Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador is?

keymanjim
07-08-2014, 03:03 PM
I wonder if the idiots shouting go back to Mexico at these Boarder Crossing know where Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador is?
I do. I've been there. They're safer than Chicago on any given weekend.
So, what are diseased ridden vermin felling from?

Cigar
07-08-2014, 03:03 PM
These aren't refugees, these are invaders.

Maybe they should have come by Boat :grin:

http://brianhoskinson.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/refugee-boat-people-1.jpg (http://brianhoskinson.com/refugee-boat-people-5/)

Cigar
07-08-2014, 03:05 PM

:grin: I Love it ...

Cigar
07-08-2014, 03:08 PM

I guess you're not that educated ... :laugh: http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/10/world/un-world-murder-rates/

Which countries have the world's highest murder rates? Honduras tops the list.
Honduras has the world's highest murder rate, according to a United Nations report released on Thursday.
There were 90.4 homicides per 100,000 people in Honduras in 2012, according to this year's report from the U.N. Office of Drugs and Crime (http://www.unodc.org/gsh/).

COUNTRIES
Honduras: 90.4 (per 100,000)
Venezuela: 53.7
Belize: 44.7
El Salvador: 41.2
Guatemala: 39.9
Jamaica: 39.3
Swaziland: 33.8
Saint Kitts and Nevis: 33.6
South Africa: 31.0
Colombia: 30.8

keymanjim
07-08-2014, 03:08 PM
:grin: I Love it ...
You also can't answer. You have no idea what the rest of the world is like outside of what your handlers tell you.

Cigar
07-08-2014, 03:09 PM
You also can't answer. You have no idea what the rest of the world is like outside of what your handlers tell you.

:f_doh::roflmao::loser::rofl:

keymanjim
07-08-2014, 03:12 PM
I guess you're not that educated ... :laugh: http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/10/world/un-world-murder-rates/

Which countries have the world's highest murder rates? Honduras tops the list.

Honduras has the world's highest murder rate, according to a United Nations report released on Thursday.
There were 90.4 homicides per 100,000 people in Honduras in 2012, according to this year's report from the U.N. Office of Drugs and Crime (http://www.unodc.org/gsh/).

COUNTRIES
Honduras: 90.4 (per 100,000)
Venezuela: 53.7
Belize: 44.7
El Salvador: 41.2
Guatemala: 39.9
Jamaica: 39.3
Swaziland: 33.8
Saint Kitts and Nevis: 33.6
South Africa: 31.0
Colombia: 30.8
Let me tell you a little secret. It's still not our problem.

If their goal were to just escape the perceived violence then they would have stopped when they reached Mexico. But, they didn't, did they?

keymanjim
07-08-2014, 03:14 PM
:f_doh::roflmao::loser::rofl:
The online equivalent of giggling like a retarded schoolgirl.

Cigar
07-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Let me tell you a little secret. It's still not our problem.

If their goal were to just escape the perceived violence then they would have stopped when they reached Mexico. But, they didn't, did they?

Got it ... you were WRONG, but don't worry, no one is expecting you to own up to it. :laugh:

Cigar
07-08-2014, 03:20 PM
The online equivalent of giggling like a retarded schoolgirl.

No ... the On-Line Equivalent of Laughing in you Face :pointlaugh:

keymanjim
07-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Got it ... you were WRONG, but don't worry, no one is expecting you to own up to it. :laugh:
Because the un says so? Not likely.

Still, even if they lived in a real war zone, they are not our problem.

keymanjim
07-08-2014, 03:28 PM
No ... the On-Line Equivalent of Laughing in you Face :pointlaugh:
Seemed awfully like a retarded schoolgirl to me.

Cigar
07-08-2014, 03:32 PM

Still, even if they lived in a real war zone, they are not our problem.

Good ... so your first act as President will be ... Oh wait ... you're not President and no one is asking you.

keymanjim
07-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Good ... so your first act as President will be ... Oh wait ... you're not President and no one is asking you.
Do we even have a president anymore? Seems like we have a person that can only whine and campaign.

So, how many of these 'refuges' are you going to invite into your home.
Oh, that's right, in another thread you volunteered to give your land to the natives.

Cigar
07-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Do we even have a president anymore? Seems like we have a person that can only whine and campaign.

Oh, that's right, in another thread you volunteered to give your land to the natives.

I do ... you don't ... sucks to be you :laugh:

Cigar
07-08-2014, 03:41 PM

First of all, stop getting your panties in a bunch, no Refugees has been released, second, The Federal Law Requires a Judge to Rule, not the President

keymanjim
07-08-2014, 03:44 PM
I do ... you don't ... sucks to be you :laugh:
You don't either. The boy was ill-equipped to run the nation. That's IF he was sent there for in the first place. Seems like all he has done is made the country worse.
Incompetent or corrupt, those are your two choices. Which one will you use to describe your whiner in chief?
There is no third choice.

hanger4
07-08-2014, 03:45 PM
First of all, stop getting your panties in a bunch, no Refugees has been released, second, The Federal Law Requires a Judge to Rule, not the PresidentWho declared them *refugees* Cigar ??

keymanjim
07-08-2014, 03:46 PM
First of all, stop getting your panties in a bunch, no Refugees has been released, second, The Federal Law Requires a Judge to Rule, not the President
I wonder who is feeding you your information? Ask them to post a link to said law.

hanger4
07-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Maybe you can get someone more experienced in your household to teach you how to Google?Maybe you can defend your own statement Cigar. Who declared them refugees ??

1751_Texan
07-08-2014, 04:14 PM

I am being totally serious. How do you stop them exactly? From what I am hearing they are surrendering to law enforcement.

These people are not like the young males that come across...sneak across to work. These families and teens are not looking for work, they are infact looking for assylum/assistance. Their purpose/goal is to be apprehended.

They are not going to be frightend by apprehension. And if they are not going to be given assylum, then they get a safer ride home.

Sending the National Guard is not going to dissuade people from coming. The NG is not going to shoot them so all the NG will be doing is the apprehending.

So I ask you again...what will keep them out? Remember there are many en route that don't know anything about what is going on here.

hanger4
07-08-2014, 04:27 PM
I am being totally serious. How do you stop them exactly? From what I am hearing they are surrendering to law enforcement. These people are not like the young males that come across...sneak across to work. These families and teens are not looking for work, they are infact looking for assylum/assistance. Their purpose/goal is to be apprehended.They are not going to be frightend by apprehension. And if they are not going to be given assylum, then they get a safer ride home.Sending the National Guard is not going to dissuade people from coming. The NG is not going to shoot them so all the NG will be doing is the apprehending.So I ask you again...what will keep them out? Remember there are many en route that don't know anything about what is going on here.*they are infact looking for assylum/assistance* says who ??

zelmo1234
07-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Unlike you, I did some research.

You also may want to check past Presidents ... hint ... around the Cuban Missile Crisis :wink: and after :grin:

You haven't done research a day in your life! These are not refugee's, they are illegal immigrants, They had a 16 year old that was trying to get to her mother in TN, the only reason that this family is not together, is that we have not had the good sense to deport her illegal mother.

These are anchor babies and a new why that people are trying to get to into the USA illegally!

Stop supporting criminals, you will sleep better at night!

zelmo1234
07-08-2014, 05:34 PM
I am being totally serious. How do you stop them exactly? From what I am hearing they are surrendering to law enforcement.

These people are not like the young males that come across...sneak across to work. These families and teens are not looking for work, they are infact looking for assylum/assistance. Their purpose/goal is to be apprehended.

They are not going to be frightend by apprehension. And if they are not going to be given assylum, then they get a safer ride home.

Sending the National Guard is not going to dissuade people from coming. The NG is not going to shoot them so all the NG will be doing is the apprehending.

So I ask you again...what will keep them out? Remember there are many en route that don't know anything about what is going on here.

Right you catch them at the boarder and send them back across, were the wonderful drug cartels are. Maybe the families will stop paying to have their children sent to the USA in hopes of having an anchor baby!

Common Sense
07-08-2014, 05:36 PM
After what the US has done to Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua, they should be welcoming them with gift baskets.

zelmo1234
07-08-2014, 05:56 PM
After what the US has done to Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua, they should be welcoming them with gift baskets.

I have no issue with this as long as you have homes for them to go to, and those homes can support them 100% without government assistance.

I don't want to pay for it!

The Sage of Main Street
07-09-2014, 11:40 AM
Maybe they should have come by Boat :grin:

http://brianhoskinson.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/refugee-boat-people-1.jpg (http://brianhoskinson.com/refugee-boat-people-5/) Are those the huddled masses who were apparently applying for refugee status on the USS Cole​?

The Sage of Main Street
07-09-2014, 11:47 AM

Still, even if they lived in a real war zone, they are not our problem. Those data mean that the whole culture of those countries is violent; it's not a majority of innocents oppressed by a completely separate group of criminals atypical of their society. This is what we are importing.

The Sage of Main Street
07-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Good ... so your first act as President will be ... Oh wait ... you're not President and no one is asking you. The majority of the voters is sovereign. That's why only those over 35 and native-born should be allowed to vote.

Paperback Writer
07-09-2014, 12:09 PM
The United States Border Control must release custidy of the Refugees to a Federal Judge in 48 hours under Federal Law by The United States 2008 Congress ... not The KING President of The United States.

So the idiots screaming at the boarder need to write their own fucking Congress Man or Woman

I am ashamed to be replying to you, but international law determines who can be classified as a refugee. Being poor does not necessarily a refugee make.

Professor Peabody
07-09-2014, 01:22 PM

They aren't refugees according to the law.

Because he or she:

i. has suffered past persecution or

ii. has a well-founded fear of persecution

3. On account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/About Us/Directorates and Program Offices/RAIO/Refugee Definition LP (RAIO).pdf (http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/About Us/Directorates and Program Offices/RAIO/Refugee Definition LP (RAIO).pdf)