PDA

View Full Version : Koch Brothers Support United Negro College Fund--that's un-American?

Libhater
07-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Senate majority leader the weasel Dirty Harry Reid attacked the Koch Brothers with a personal character assassination denigration narrative of referring to them as "un-American."

Last month the Charles Koch Foundation (CKF) announced a new scholarship program for aspiring African American Students interested in how entrepreneurship, economics, and innovation contribute to well-being for individuals, communities, and society."

The Koch Scholars Program will provide up to 3,000 scholarships over a period of seven years to promising undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral students to pursue their education.

We see here how the Koch Brothers have taken an interest in the Negro community. Anyone think that Obama has done more for his Negro people than what the Koch Brothers have done? Need I show you the abysmal stats on Negro lifestyles since Obama became president to make my point? I didn't think so. Despite more of this charitable nature from the Koch Brothers, there will still be liberals who attack them unmercifully the same way the weasel Dirty Harry Reid attacks them.

http://allenbwest.com/2014/06/koch-brothers-support-united-negro-college-fund-thats-un-american/

exotix
07-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Allen West ? ... the self-proclaimed original plantation black ?

LOL

Mainecoons
07-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Nope, that United Negro College Fund is clearly racist since they use that word "negro." So therefore the Kochs are racists too.

:grin:

Libhater
07-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Nope, that United Negro College Fund is clearly racist since they use that word "negro." So therefore the Kochs are racists too.

:grin:

Yeah, I was going to use dear Alyosha's name in recognition of the use of the word Negro here, but I decided to forego that play and concentrate on presenting the Koch Brothers' beneficence and comparing it to Obama's obvious detriment to the Negro community instead.

Mini Me
07-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Didn't Richard Pryor start the Ignited Negro Fund years ago? <joke>:afro:

Bob
07-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Allen West ? ... the self-proclaimed original plantation black ?

LOL

How can you not be TB for that?

Paperback Writer
07-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Mainecoons

often you've said that negro is not inherently racist, nor is it a pejorative, but simply an outdated term. Why is it then that only racists and those like libhater pretending to be racists use it?

As for the UNCF, it began in the early 1940's. It is an organisation that predates the shift. I'm sure that this has been explained multiple times to the good men and women of this forum, but I shall do so again for my own purpose. When you bring up a word from the past, a word such as knave or negro, you attempt with that word to remind others of the past or to make a statement. That statement could be that you're a purveyor of Elizabethan tongue or it could be that you wish to piss someone off.

Regardless, well done for the Koch's. Spending money on education is always a pleasant thing to read about.

Libhater
07-09-2014, 07:34 AM
@Mainecoons (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=145)

often you've said that negro is not inherently racist, nor is it a pejorative, but simply an outdated term. Why is it then that only racists and those like libhater pretending to be racists use it?

As for the UNCF, it began in the early 1940's. It is an organisation that predates the shift. I'm sure that this has been explained multiple times to the good men and women of this forum, but I shall do so again for my own purpose. When you bring up a word from the past, a word such as knave or negro, you attempt with that word to remind others of the past or to make a statement. That statement could be that you're a purveyor of Elizabethan tongue or it could be that you wish to piss someone off.

Regardless, well done for the Koch's. Spending money on education is always a pleasant thing to read about.

Hey pal, time to get in the game. The Koch Brothers just gave 3000 scholarships to the United Negro College Fund and all you can do is to create this image of people as racists because they use the term Negro? Time for you to get a life and to put down that weed pipe for a while.

Paperback Writer
07-09-2014, 07:36 AM
Hey pal, time to get in the game. The Koch Brothers just gave 3000 scholarships to the United Negro College Fund and all you can do is to create this image of people as racists because they use the term Negro? Time for you to get a life and to put down that weed pipe for a while.

Course that's what I said. Do continue to deflect from the fact that I called you out as a fake. I think you're a liberal posing as a conservative to make them look bad. I think Rebel Son and Old Bob are the real thing.

Shall I bold it?