PDA

View Full Version : What should we do with our new guests?

McCool
07-09-2014, 04:47 PM
I've been hearing a lot of opinions about this new surge of "children" from our Southern Borders, but most of it has been driven by emotion. My question is, what can we do with them now that they are here?

Cigar
07-09-2014, 04:50 PM
The Exact same thing we've done all the other times ...

zelmo1234
07-09-2014, 04:52 PM
I think that they need to be reunited with their families. If they live south of the boarder, then that is where they should go?

If the live her and are illegal? then we should reunite them and send them home together, and if the family for some reason is here legally, then they should be issued the same status that the parents have!

And if they have NO parents we should see if loving conservative families will adopt them? That will get the Dems on board with securing the border!

Cigar
07-09-2014, 04:54 PM
I think that they need to be reunited with their families. If they live south of the boarder, then that is where they should go?

If the live her and are illegal? then we should reunite them and send them home together, and if the family for some reason is here legally, then they should be issued the same status that the parents have!

And if they have NO parents we should see if loving conservative families will adopt them? That will get the Dems on board with securing the border!

No Fucking Kidding ... that's for a Federal Judge to decide, as per Congressional LAW! (2008) :rollseyes:

zelmo1234
07-09-2014, 04:56 PM
No Fucking Kidding ... that's for a Federal Judge to decide, as per Congressional LAW! (2008) :rollseyes:

Yes the one Obama has directed the Border patrol to not enforce. That is the one!

Captain Obvious
07-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Yes the one Obama has directed the Border patrol to not enforce. That is the one!

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/ap_obama_jan_brewer_lt_120125_wblog.jpg

darroll
07-09-2014, 07:03 PM
The people responsible know we won't knock kids in the head.
We have been had.