PDA

View Full Version : Homemade Otter Pops (Blueberry Coconut and Mango Carrot Recipes)

Venus
07-11-2014, 01:15 PM
I keep these in my freeze all summer long for my nieces and nephews.

Blueberry Coconut Homemade Otter Pops

*2 cups blueberries
* 1 cup pure coconut water
*1/2 cup orange juice
*2 Tablespoons Honey
Blend ingredients well, fill pouches, and freeze. Makes 12

Mango Carrot Homemade Otter Pops

*3 mangoes, peeled, chopped
*1 cup pineapple juice
*1/2 cup carrot juice
*2 Tablespoons honey

Blend ingredients well, fill pouches, and freeze. Makes 12

For the bags, go here http://www.amazon.com/Zipzicle-Patent-D614043-Zip-Top-Ice-Pop/dp/B00CE1PQDE/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1405102376&sr=1-1

I reuse the zipzicle baggies. Turn inside out and wash, hang up to dry.

Green Arrow
07-11-2014, 01:25 PM
Those sound delicious!

Venus
07-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Those sound delicious!

They are...I have at least one a day.

Dark Mistress
07-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Here's what we love:

Fresh picked raspberries
greek yogurt

Layer with greek yogurt first in ice cube trays and put a tooth pick in each one.

Zoi Greek Yogurt being my favorite.

Common
07-11-2014, 10:34 PM
A vitamaster or like machine you can throw the kitchen sink in there vegetable or fruit wise. The best part you get all the fiber as its all broken down no stripping like juicing machines. It takes a bit to get the mixs right but when your done you can buy popsickle sticks and make knock your socks off super healthy Ice pops veggie and fruit combined.
I make a drink for me and my wife everyday after I go swim and beat the heavy bag in my garage. Put back the electrolytes and give yourself a natural vitamin mineral high.

Venus
07-12-2014, 05:11 PM
Here's what we love:

Fresh picked raspberries
greek yogurt

Layer with greek yogurt first in ice cube trays and put a tooth pick in each one.

Zoi Greek Yogurt being my favorite.

that sounds yummy

Venus
07-12-2014, 05:12 PM
A vitamaster or like machine you can throw the kitchen sink in there vegetable or fruit wise. The best part you get all the fiber as its all broken down no stripping like juicing machines. It takes a bit to get the mixs right but when your done you can buy popsickle sticks and make knock your socks off super healthy Ice pops veggie and fruit combined.
I make a drink for me and my wife everyday after I go swim and beat the heavy bag in my garage. Put back the electrolytes and give yourself a natural vitamin mineral high.

I love my vitamix.

Common
07-12-2014, 06:19 PM
I love my vitamix.

I should have bought one years ago. I got mine in costco had 50 buck off coupon. Been a while now.