Walid Phares
Pierre Prosper
Mitchell Reiss
Daniel Senor
Jim Talent
Vin Weber
Richard Williamson
Dov Zakheim

http://www.mittromney.com/blogs/mitts-view/2011/10/mitt-romney-announces-foreign-policy-and-national-security-advisory-team

Every administration is just a recycling of those who came before it...

MMC
04-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Yep.....told ya the NEO were Sporting Romney long before the race ever started. What bothers me right out front and sticking in everybody's face.

COUNTERTERRORISM & INTELLIGENCE.
Michael Chertoff, Co-Chair
Michael Hayden, Co-Chair.

Cofer Black
Vice President of Blackbird Technologies; Director of the CIA Counter-Terrorism Center (1999-2002); United States Department of State Coordinator for Counter-Terrorism (2002-2004)
Christopher Burnham
Vice Chairman of Deutsche Bank Asset Management; United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Management (2005-2006); United States Under Secretary of State for Management (2001-2005)
Michael Chertoff
Chairman of the Chertoff Group; United States Secretary of Homeland Security (2005-2009); Judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (2003-2005)......:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

MMC
04-17-2012, 01:56 PM
John Lehman
Chairman and Founding Partner, J. F. Lehman & Co.; National Security Advisory Counsel for the Center for Security Policy; Secretary of the Navy (1981-1987); Member of the 9/11 Commission
Meghan O’Sullivan
Lecturer at Kennedy School of Government; Special Assistant to President George W. Bush and Deputy National Security Advisor for Iraq and Afghanistan (2004-2007)

You did see these two Right CL?

Conley
04-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Yep...now it makes more sense why Romney was always the favorite. Well, to be fair he was running against some pretty out there dudes by the end.

MMC
04-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Well the one thing Romney is clear on.....he says Iran won't get a Nuke under his Watch. So that would be a concern with the Chickenhawks. Course McCain and Graham want action on Syria. So I think that if Romney was to win. He will push more with Syria and that is not a good thing in my mind. Not with the other players lining up.

Conley
04-17-2012, 02:23 PM
McCain doesn't really have any pull at all these days, does he? I can't imagine him being a major player in the Romney administration. It seems to me the GOP has left McCain in the dust and all are just basically counting the days until he retires.

MMC
04-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Yeah.....I think he has only a little more time left on the Senate Arms Committee. The Chair for the GOP side, right? You don't think he has much pull anymore being there? He won his re-election, didn't he?

Conley
04-17-2012, 02:33 PM
He got reelected but I think he doesn't have friends in the GOP, and many blame him for running a terrible campaign that allowed Obama to become POTUS in the first place. Most up and coming GOP powers have nothing to gain by aligning with him, and the established leaders don't need him either. He's made a lot of enemies.

MMC
04-17-2012, 03:20 PM
He got reelected but I think he doesn't have friends in the GOP, and many blame him for running a terrible campaign that allowed Obama to become POTUS in the first place. Most up and coming GOP powers have nothing to gain by aligning with him, and the established leaders don't need him either. He's made a lot of enemies.

Don't kid yourself CL McCain is one of the most influnetial Republicans there is today. Maybe not so much influence with Campaigning. But He has influnece with the DOD, the Armed Services, Clandestine and Consular Operations, He has Graham and a host of Senators and Congressmen all loyal to him. All you need do is look up his career and who are his Most influential friends.