PDA

View Full Version : How can Obama be a lib when he give the cons everything they want?

gophangover
04-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Even House Speaker John Boner said Obama gave the cons 98% of what they wanted in the last spending bill. Obama promised to end the wars, nope. He promised to close GITMO, nope. He promised to end welfare for millionaires (tax cuts), no again. If Obama wasn't black the cons would have nominated him for the GOP.

Conley
04-17-2012, 09:32 AM
I've been trying to come up with a major policy difference between Romney and Obama. The only thing I can think of is that Romney might be more likely to involve us in a land war in Iran, especially with all the neocons he has on his team.

gophangover
04-17-2012, 09:40 AM
I've been trying to come up with a major policy difference between Romney and Obama. The only thing I can think of is that Romney might be more likely to involve us in a land war in Iran, especially with all the neocons he has on his team.

The war mongers Lindsey Graham and McCain are frothing at the mouth for war with Iran, Syria and North Korea. They're dying for WWIII, and they want everyone else to too. Armageddon is their life obsession.

roadmaster
04-17-2012, 10:23 AM
As an independent conservative I will go with Mitt. Didn't want to, to be honest I wanted Cain, he reminded me a lot of Perot in his voting records.

Don't think Mitt will put us into a war but I do believe if Obama wins he will then consider it.

MMC
04-17-2012, 10:29 AM
The war mongers Lindsey Graham and McCain are frothing at the mouth for war with Iran, Syria and North Korea. They're dying for WWIII, and they want everyone else to too. Armageddon is their life obsession.

Yeah but it Johnn Kerry Writing the Infrastructure Legislation with McCain and Graham. Then getting stuff passed with bi partisan committees rather than going thru the process. Like with Egypt, and any Sunni Contolled Governments that the Saud starts crying about. All about bringing that New Form of Democracy into the that NWO that Harold Dean and the blue dogs have been bitchin about.

Course then we have Obama telling Leaders to step down from ruling their Countries. While Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, and Obama involves the US with a Syrian Civil War. Yes McCain and Graham backs that play. But its is all Obama's and Clinton's Push to bring the UN and Nato a calling on Assad and Syria.

gophangover
04-17-2012, 10:42 AM
Yeah but it Johnn Kerry Writing the Infrastructure Legislation with McCain and Graham. Then getting stuff passed with bi partisan committees rather than going thru the process. Like with Egypt, and any Sunni Contolled Governments that the Saud starts crying about. All about bringing that New Form of Democracy into the that NWO that Harold Dean and the blue dogs have been bitchin about.

Course then we have Obama telling Leaders to step down from ruling their Countries. While Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, and Obama involves the US with a Syrian Civil War. Yes McCain and Graham backs that play. But its is all Obama's and Clinton's Push to bring the UN and Nato a calling on Assad and Syria.

Bipartisanship: I'll hug your elephant if you kiss my ass.

MMC
04-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Bipartisanship: I'll hug your elephant if you kiss my ass.

No difference between Neo-Cons and Neo-Libs.....cept for one. Who's gonna be in charge! :wink:

gophangover
04-19-2012, 08:08 AM
No difference between Neo-Cons and Neo-Libs.....cept for one. Who's gonna be in charge! :wink:

Two different ideology's. Cons are for the rich, libs are for the working class. But for either to become a politician, they must sell their soul to their party. They must recite the party platform in order to get the party money needed to have a chance at getting elected. Romney didn't need party money because he enough of his own money to buy the election. That's how he is getting the nomination, even though his party doesn't like him. With the Supreme Court ruling that corporate business are people, their money is speech, corporations now own every politician and the government. America is enslaved.

Mister D
04-19-2012, 08:13 AM
Two different ideology's. Cons are for the rich, libs are for the working class. But for either to become a politician, they must sell their soul to their party. They must recite the party platform in order to get the party money needed to have a chance at getting elected. Romney didn't need party money because he enough of his own money to buy the election. That's how he is getting the nomination, even though his party doesn't like him. With the Supreme Court ruling that corporate business are people, their money is speech, corporations now own every politician and the government. America is enslaved.

They just have different ways of achieving the same goals.

gophangover
04-19-2012, 08:16 AM
They just have different ways of achieving the same goals.

Different goals, but same results....fuking up America.

Mister D
04-19-2012, 08:16 AM
Different goals, but same results....fuking up America.

Same goals. One party, two factions.

MMC
04-19-2012, 08:17 AM

Cons are for the rich and the libs are for the working class. Yeah.....maybe back in the day. Course I doubt Rockefeller, Gates, and lady Rothschild are soooooo concerned for working class people. Maybe in how much more they can squeeze out of them. But thats about it.

As for the NEO's theres only one agenda. NWO! No Borders, no distinct people. Just a number!

Oh, and who's going to run it All! :smiley:

Stoney
04-19-2012, 08:21 AM
I don't see that our politicians have two different ideologies unless you include the perception they want to portray as ideology. Both want to be in power and want to spend our money to buy votes.

This idea that the cons want to help the rich has no reason or thought behind it. If that were true then they'd never get elected because the rich is a small voting block. The fact is that they want to keep spending down when they're not in power, when they can't control spending. But all politicians in power are for the same thing, buying votes and making themselves feel good about "doing for the people."

gophangover
04-19-2012, 08:25 AM
This idea that the cons want to help the rich has no reason or thought behind it. If that were true then they'd never get elected because the rich is a small voting block.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the U.S. voter, Shrub proved that.

MMC
04-19-2012, 08:40 AM
Ahhhhh.....Presidents come and go. We are constantly shown. From both sides. That all it takes is one Senator who has like 20 yrs experience to hold up important acts passed by Congress that would affect the whole country. Or one Congressmen with 20 yrs of experience.

Blaming the Voters is a crock. Cuz that one guy might come from say......Masschusetts, and the Clincher is there. I didn't vote for that POS.

gophangover
04-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Blaming the Voters is a crock.

Yeah, maybe you're right. It probably doesn't matter who the voters vote for.:rollseyes:

MMC
04-19-2012, 11:41 AM
I will bet after Obama or Romney wins, the media will already have who they want to influence the country with for the 2016 Election.

gophangover
04-19-2012, 12:03 PM
I will bet after Obama or Romney wins, the media will already have who they want to influence the country with for the 2016 Election.

Ah, the false prophet. Fox or CNN, depending on Nov. 4th. Maybe Jesus will come and save us. Na, they'd just lock him up in Arizona for being an illegal alien.

MMC
04-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Ah, the false prophet. Fox or CNN, depending on Nov. 4th. Maybe Jesus will come and save us. Na, they'd just lock him up in Arizona for being an illegal alien.

Well I wouldn't know anything about whether Jesus will come and save us on Nov 4th. But by the morning the day after I am sure we will know who is already out front and making the run for the Presidency.

BlackAsCoal
04-21-2012, 09:17 AM

Obama will do whatever the Israelis tell him to do .. and you can rest assured that he will attack Iran after the election.

I'm not understanding where the mystery is about Obama. He is not liberal, progressive, anti-war, nor for sane drug laws or civil liberties.

Mister D
04-21-2012, 09:21 AM
Obama will do whatever the Israelis tell him to do .. and you can rest assured that he will attack Iran after the election.

I'm not understanding where the mystery is about Obama. He is not liberal, progressive, anti-war, nor for sane drug laws or civil liberties.

The Jews control Obama? :grin:

BlackAsCoal
04-21-2012, 09:22 AM
Same goals. One party, two factions.

They were once the same party .. the Democratic Republican Party. Thomas Jefferson belonged to it. They broke apart because the Republicans were anti-slavers.

They've simply come full circle and are once again the same party.

BlackAsCoal
04-21-2012, 09:22 AM
The Jews control Obama? :grin:

Is that a mystery?

Mister D
04-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Is that a mystery?

That you're a lunatic? No.

BlackAsCoal
04-21-2012, 09:32 AM
That you're a lunatic? No.

:0) How incredibly ignorant .. but an ignorance you are entitled to. Why would I care?

Mister D
04-21-2012, 09:37 AM
:0) How incredibly ignorant .. but an ignorance you are entitled to. Why would I care?

Kill da Joows! :afro:

gophangover
04-21-2012, 10:30 AM
They were once the same party .. the Democratic Republican Party. Thomas Jefferson belonged to it. They broke apart because the Republicans were anti-slavers.

They've simply come full circle and are once again the same party.
Yeah, they just pretend to be different and blame each other so that no matter who you vote for it's the same ol chit.

dadakarma
04-21-2012, 10:37 AM
Yeah, they just pretend to be different and blame each other so that no matter who you vote for it's the same ol chit.

Both parties serve corporate interests over the Peoples'. The duopoly is rigged to ensure that the moneyed elites are protected and served before the rest of us plebes. The election system is rigged to exclude anyone who doesn't 'relate' to the wealthy.

What separates the parties (or distinguishes them as far as The People are concerned) are issues concerning race, gender, religion and socio-economic challenges. However, both parties will throw everyone under a bus to advance their own power - the difference is that Democrats are ashamed of this aspect and Republicans are proud of it.

gophangover
04-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Both parties serve corporate interests over the Peoples'. The duopoly is rigged to ensure that the moneyed elites are protected and served before the rest of us plebes. The election system is rigged to exclude anyone who doesn't 'relate' to the wealthy.

What separates the parties (or distinguishes them as far as The People are concerned) are issues concerning race, gender, religion and socio-economic challenges. However, both parties will throw everyone under a bus to advance their own power - the difference is that Democrats are ashamed of this aspect and Republicans are proud of it.

The Obama campaign is out raising GOP contributions 10 to 1. $104 million for Obama, $10 million for Romney in March alone. I just got invited to a fund raiser at George Cluney's house. They even said they'd pay my airfare.

dadakarma
04-21-2012, 10:54 AM
The Obama campaign is out raising GOP contributions 10 to 1. $104 million for Obama, $10 million for Romney in March alone. I just got invited to a fund raiser at George Cluney's house. They even said they'd pay my airfare.

The amount of money is obscene and will be off the hook because of Citizens United.

Say 'hi' to George for me. :grin:

gophangover
04-21-2012, 11:04 AM
The amount of money is obscene and will be off the hook because of Citizens United.

Say 'hi' to George for me. :grin:

Since the SCOTUS declared money is free speech, it sure is kicking the cons in the teeth. Obama won't have to spend that much though, just run the ads that Santorum made saying Romney is the worst republican candidate ever. Then there's the ones Gingrich and Paul made ragging on Romney. Is there a clip of Romney driving down the highway with his dog on the roof? Romney has plenty of gaffs they can run also.

dadakarma
04-21-2012, 11:05 AM
Since the SCOTUS declared money is free speech, it sure is kicking the cons in the teeth. Obama won't have to spend that much though, just run the ads that Santorum made saying Romney is the worst republican candidate ever. Then there's the ones Gingrich and Paul made ragging on Romney. Is there a clip of Romney driving down the highway with his dog on the roof? Romney has plenty of gaffs they can run also.

Most Republicans will be holding their nose when they cast their Romney vote. Wish I could muster up some sympathy for them....oh, well. :grin:

gophangover
04-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Most Republicans will be holding their nose when they cast their Romney vote. Wish I could muster up some sympathy for them....oh, well. :grin:

Reminds me of the ROLLING STONES song, "Sympathy for the devil."

dadakarma
04-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Reminds me of the ROLLING STONES song, "Sympathy for the devil."

It fits. And look at how the bar has dipped steadily each election cycle. The discourse level continues to deterioriate, the candidates are getting dumber (since the people are as well - stands to reason). Eisenhower and Goldwater would be booted from the tent and called RINOs.

Mister D
04-21-2012, 11:41 AM
It fits. And look at how the bar has dipped steadily each election cycle. The discourse level continues to deterioriate, the candidates are getting dumber (since the people are as well - stands to reason). Eisenhower and Goldwater would be booted from the tent and called RINOs.

:laugh: Sweetie, take a good look in the mirror.

BlackAsCoal
04-21-2012, 01:02 PM

Absolutely .. and in the course of their dog and pony show, the American people have no voice.

coolwalker
05-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Even House Speaker John Boner said Obama gave the cons 98% of what they wanted in the last spending bill. Obama promised to end the wars, nope. He promised to close GITMO, nope. He promised to end welfare for millionaires (tax cuts), no again. If Obama wasn't black the cons would have nominated him for the GOP.
The GOP is always Right. Obama is always wrong.

Professor Peabody
05-22-2012, 04:49 PM
Even House Speaker John Boner said Obama gave the cons 98% of what they wanted in the last spending bill. Obama promised to end the wars, nope. He promised to close GITMO, nope. He promised to end welfare for millionaires (tax cuts), no again. If Obama wasn't black the cons would have nominated him for the GOP. He's giving the majority of voters what they want. Maybe he learned from the rout in 2010.

roadmaster
05-22-2012, 04:54 PM
No doubt Obama is a Lib, doesn't come close to a con.