PDA

View Full Version : List of Obama lies

Bob
07-15-2014, 11:57 AM
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

One of many

The "most realistic estimates" for jobs created by Keystone XL are "maybe 2,000 jobs during the construction of the pipeline."

Bob
07-15-2014, 12:06 PM
More Obama lies

"We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas.""Throughout, we have kept Congress fully informed of our efforts" to create a legal framework on counterterrorism.
"If the House of Representatives fails to extend the middle-class tax cuts, 400,000 middle-class Rhode Island families will see their federal income taxes increase."
Says Mitt Romney "called the Arizona law a model for the nation."
Because of Obamacare, "over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up -- it's true -- but they've gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years."
"Over the last four years, the deficit has gone up, but 90 percent of that is as a consequence of" President George W. Bush’s policies and the recession.
"Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration.
"The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me."
If the Supreme Court throws out the federal health care law, it "would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."
"For the first time since 1990, American manufacturers are creating new jobs."
"Preventive care … saves money, for families, for businesses, for government, for everybody."
"Thirty million Americans, including a lot of people in Florida, are going to be able to get healthcare next year because of that law."
Was it 6 million????

"I made a bunch of these promises during the campaign. ... We've got about 60 percent done in three years."

That is only page 1 of 4 and I left off some of his lies on page 1.

My god ... what a liar.

monk
07-15-2014, 12:08 PM
What slays me is that the sheeple are still falling for his BS.
WHY??

texan
07-15-2014, 01:17 PM
Because you have morons like the ones in here and his press that won't hold him accountable.

monk
07-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Because you have morons like the ones in here and his press that won't hold him accountable.
I'm convinced the vast majority of Americans are just willingly ignorant.
As long as they can stay in La La land and the T.V. delivers an endless amount of crap to further rot their brains they're oblivious.

Ravens Fan
07-15-2014, 01:27 PM
I'm convinced the vast majority of Americans are just willingly ignorant.
As long as they can stay in La La land and the T.V. delivers an endless amount of crap to further rot their brains they're oblivious.

I have to agree. It seems like most people are too busy with their own lives to pay attention to what is going on around them. Then when they do take a minute to look at the news, all they see is bickering and MSM blaming the Republicans for every problem that exists. That is what they take away from it, and they don't bother to look beyond the surface. Instead, they remember what they saw on T.V. and vote Democrat.

Just based on personal observation.