PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans firing on US Border Patrol

Matty
07-20-2014, 10:02 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/20/cartels-suspected-as-high-caliber-gunfire-sends-border-patrol-scrambling-on-rio/

boycott Mexico

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 10:07 AM
U.S. Border Patrol agents on the American side of the Rio Grande were forced to take cover Friday night when high-caliber weaponry was fired at them from the Mexican side of the river, sources told FoxNews.com (http://FoxNews.com).

The weapons were fired at the U.S. side of the riverbank in the area of the Rincon Peninsula across the Rio Grande from Reynosa, Mexico, at about 8:30 p.m., sources said. Bullets ricocheted into an area where Border Patrol agents were positioned, Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, told FoxNews.com (http://FoxNews.com).

Border Patrol sources confirmed Gohmert's account, and said the shots may have been fired by .50-caliber weapons.

ChoppedLiver
07-20-2014, 10:13 AM
U.S. Border Patrol agents on the American side of the Rio Grande were forced to take cover Friday night when high-caliber weaponry was fired at them from the Mexican side of the river, sources told FoxNews.com (http://foxnews.com/).

The weapons were fired at the U.S. side of the riverbank in the area of the Rincon Peninsula across the Rio Grande from Reynosa, Mexico, at about 8:30 p.m., sources said. Bullets ricocheted into an area where Border Patrol agents were positioned, Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, told FoxNews.com (http://foxnews.com/).

Border Patrol sources confirmed Gohmert's account, and said the shots may have been fired by .50-caliber weapons.

Thanks for putting up some information as to what the OP is all about, Pete. I see you can C&P more than just a link.

Good job!

:cool:

Rebel Son
07-20-2014, 10:15 AM
Saw this on the news this morning. A 50 cal. Jeez, things are really getting out of hand down there and somebody needs to step up and take control. It's only a matter of time until more border agents are killed and the current admin will blame somebody else. A continuing cycle it seems over the past few years.

Matty
07-20-2014, 10:18 AM
Yes, more Americans should run on down there and spend some money. Those bullets aren't cheap.

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 10:24 AM
Saw this on the news this morning. A 50 cal. Jeez, things are really getting out of hand down there and somebody needs to step up and take control. It's only a matter of time until more border agents are killed and the current admin will blame somebody else. A continuing cycle it seems over the past few years.

We need snipers at the border with the authority to engage these targets. I would also engage the coyotes bringing people to the border. I don't care if they are unarmed.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 10:35 AM
At this point, these are border skirmishes in an ongoing war.

Mainecoons
07-20-2014, 10:59 AM
Yes, you Americans keep buying dope from these guys and they'll keep buying heavy weaponry from you.

:grin:

Matty
07-20-2014, 11:03 AM
Yes, you Americans keep buying dope from these guys and they'll keep buying heavy weaponry from you.

I don't buy dope from Mecicans or any other shitty people who deal dope.

The Xl
07-20-2014, 11:08 AM
Murk any idiot firing at the border.

The Sage of Main Street
07-20-2014, 01:16 PM
Saw this on the news this morning. A 50 cal. Jeez, things are really getting out of hand down there and somebody needs to step up and take control. It's only a matter of time until more border agents are killed and the current admin will blame somebody else. A continuing cycle it seems over the past few years. Are you forgetting Ramos and Compean? No point in blaming just one side of the Liberal/Conservative Axis. All the snakes and lizards in our ruling class are traitors. We might as well be an occupied country with these people granting themselves power over us. This has been going on since 1875 with the near-betrayal of the unsung hero of the Texas Rangers, Leander McNelly.

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 01:29 PM
Are you forgetting Ramos and Compean? No point in blaming just one side of the Liberal/Conservative Axis. All the snakes and lizards in our ruling class are traitors. We might as well be an occupied country with these people granting themselves power over us. This has been going on since 1875 with the near-betrayal of the unsung hero of the Texas Rangers, Leander McNelly.

What did he do to yank your chain?

darroll
07-20-2014, 01:30 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/20/cartels-suspected-as-high-caliber-gunfire-sends-border-patrol-scrambling-on-rio/

boycott MexicoKick their ass.

Private Pickle
07-20-2014, 01:34 PM

Amazing how the weed crime went away in Colorado after it legalized...

Animal Mother
07-20-2014, 01:38 PM
.50 cal's a nice weapon. I used to have one until I sold it to that guy.

zelmo1234
07-20-2014, 05:57 PM

I know he collect guns buys a lot of them, he has mice too!

zelmo1234
07-20-2014, 05:58 PM
I think that the answer is about a 5 mile buffer zone that we will need to take from Mexico, that way we have an area outside of the constitution where we can get this issue taken care of

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 06:38 PM
I think that the answer is about a 5 mile buffer zone that we will need to take from Mexico, that way we have an area outside of the constitution where we can get this issue taken care of

Why bother? It's not like the constitution means anything anymore anyway.

Mainecoons
07-20-2014, 07:33 PM

Green, knock it off. You're wearing out my "thanks" button you leftist pig.

zelmo1234
07-20-2014, 07:36 PM

Well people get pissed when you carpet bomb today, that would be my first choice!

But I understand what you are saying

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 07:40 PM
Green, knock it off. You're wearing out my "thanks" button you leftist pig.

Muahahahaha! Mine is an evil laugh!

The Sage of Main Street
07-21-2014, 11:41 AM
What did he do to yank your chain? I said exactly the opposite. Leander McNelly was surrounded and outnumbered 12 to 1 by banditos after he crossed the Rio Grande. The US consul and the Reconstructionist US Army took the side of the banditos. But the Rangers had .50 caliber Sharps buffalo rifles and forced the rustlers to surrender instead. Not only were the Rangers deadly accurate at long range, but any bandito who was hit screamed so terribly that the rest of the gang was paralyzed with fear.

The Sage of Main Street
07-21-2014, 11:46 AM
In Vietnam, while in a helicopter, a Marine in a different platoon from mine got hit by a .50 caliber round that blew out his stomach.

Rebel Son
07-21-2014, 12:36 PM
We need snipers at the border with the authority to engage these targets. I would also engage the coyotes bringing people to the border. I don't care if they are unarmed.

I agree but you know with this admin. it would take a week and bammy would have to have somebody sign off before firing on somebody because he doesn't have the balls to do it himself.
The standard rules of engagement are so ridiculous now that it turns my stomach. Americans die because of these stupid rules as we speak.

Until we get back to the point where we are a world power instead of a whipping post,,,,,,,nothing will change.

Mainecoons
07-21-2014, 12:41 PM
Obama isn't about to shoot border jumpers or their coyotes. They are the future of the Democratic Party and he knows it.

Cigar
07-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Obama isn't about to shoot border jumpers or their coyotes. They are the future of the Democratic Party and he knows it.

You're right, I've never seen a US President dressed in a Boarder Security Uniform :laugh:

Mainecoons
07-21-2014, 12:46 PM
Cigar, you AREN'T the future of the Democratic Party. You're on the way out.

Enjoy the ride.

Cigar
07-21-2014, 12:50 PM

Enjoy the ride.

You're right, I'm retiring with Obama; undefeated and a lifetime of laughing at you righty's :laugh:

Mr. Right
07-21-2014, 01:19 PM
Yeah, Cig... you'll sit on the porch while us righties clean up the putrid mess your little attempt at governance has caused. It's likely our kids will be saddled with the problems this "winner" admin has caused.

Rebel Son
07-21-2014, 01:20 PM

Enjoy the ride.

He must have run out of md 20/20 smoked his last swisher sweet.

exotix
07-21-2014, 01:59 PM
Here we are to save the day !!!! ... tough guys Perry & insHannity on the border ... LOL

http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/yael-t-abouhalkah/fyd63y/picture704256/alternates/FREE_960/perry.jpg

Cigar
07-21-2014, 02:00 PM
http://www.studiesweekly.com/img/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/mighty-mouse.jpg (http://www.studiesweekly.com/content/here-we-come-to-save-the-day-studies-weekly)

Matty
07-21-2014, 02:01 PM
Obama aint't gonna do jack schitt that's a given.

The Sage of Main Street
07-22-2014, 12:38 PM
Obama aint't gonna do jack schitt that's a given. No Presidential flunkie of the cheap-labor ruling class has done anything for 50 years. That's why we need another Revolutionary War.

Mini Me
07-22-2014, 11:39 PM
No Presidential flunkie of the cheap-labor ruling class has done anything for 50 years. That's why we need another Revolutionary War.

Sage, I will meet you at the barricades!

I will hold up the rear!

Only in an advisory capacity, of course. LOL.

Faux News will not televise the revolution!

The Sage of Main Street
07-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Sage, I will meet you at the barricades!

I will hold up the rear!

Only in an advisory capacity, of course. LOL.

Faux News will not televise the revolution!
It will only take 1% of us to overthrow the 1%. But Americans are slavish cowards, and it looks like the Milli Vanilli Millennials are following that pattern, too. So it is most likely that the ruling class will have to collapse by itself, without any opposition causing its downfall.

Peter1469
07-23-2014, 04:05 PM
The 1% will hire Blackwater to make your 1% disappear. They won't even have to put their wine glass down.

The Sage of Main Street
07-24-2014, 11:22 AM
The 1% will hire Blackwater to make your 1% disappear. They won't even have to put their wine glass down. Not if we infiltrate Blackwater. The spoiled, conceited, and stupid rich are gullible enough to believe even someone with no acting talent, so they should be easy to fool when our agents repeat richlover slogans.

Peter1469
07-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Oh!