PDA

View Full Version : How many people on this forum voted for Obama?

Pages : [1] 2

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 04:17 PM
It counts as a "yes" if you voted for him in 2008 but not 2012, or 2012 and not 2008.

A member of our forum alleges that nobody here who voted for Obama would admit to it. I'm curious to see how accurate that statement is. Sort of, anyway. I have admitted to casting a meaningless protest vote for Obama in 2012, and said member knows this, so the statement is already inaccurate. This poll will decide just HOW inaccurate.

As an additional question, who DID you vote for, if not for Obama?

Bob
07-20-2014, 04:19 PM
Bob:
McCain
Romney

A protest vote for Obama is why he is now president. I expect a lot of others crapped on us doing the same thing. This is why i say protest votes suck.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 04:20 PM
Bob:
McCain
Romney

A protest vote for Obama is why he is now president. I expect a lot of others crapped on us doing the same thing. This is why i say protest votes suck.

Nah, the reality is (and I'll post a thread about this) everybody's votes are completely meaningless.

PolWatch
07-20-2014, 04:23 PM
after Romney's 47% remark, I would have voted for Atilla the Hun (or Jaba the Hut)

Gerrard Winstanley
07-20-2014, 04:23 PM
Bob:
McCain
Romney

Whoever you bowl for, the government wins.

Private Pickle
07-20-2014, 04:33 PM
I did not vote for a President in 08 (I left it blank). I voted for Romney in 12.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 04:34 PM
after Romney's 47% remark, I would have voted for Atilla the Hun (or Jaba the Hut)

In October of 2010, I said that if Romney won the nomination, he would lose the general. Few of my Republican listeners took that to heart. So what happened?

Romney won the nomination, lost the general.

Mainecoons
07-20-2014, 04:56 PM
I didn't vote for POTUS in 2008, I sure as hell wasn't going to vote for McCain.

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

I'm a recovering Republicrat supporter, I don't do Republicrats now.

The Xl
07-20-2014, 05:07 PM
Didn't vote in 08(My first election eligible)
Voted for Johnson in 12

Bob
07-20-2014, 05:11 PM
I didn't vote for POTUS in 2008, I sure as hell wasn't going to vote for McCain.

Thanks for President Johnson sir.

The Xl

Thanks for President Obamney.

Bob
Didn't vote in 08(My first election eligible)
Voted for Johnson in 12

Thanks for president Johnson sir.

Bob
07-20-2014, 05:12 PM

Had you voted for Romney, and others also, we would have had my selection

MITT ROMNEY

The Xl
Thanks for president Johnson sir.

The Xl
Had you voted for Romney, and others also, we would have had my selection

MITT ROMNEY

Right, we got Obamney.

You should be happy.

darroll
07-20-2014, 05:14 PM
The GOP is the best friend of the DNC.
Now there is more Romney talk.... Again. The GOP elected Obama twice.

Bob
07-20-2014, 05:14 PM
In October of 2010, I said that if Romney won the nomination, he would lose the general. Few of my Republican listeners took that to heart. So what happened?

I did my best to elect the man.

And you?

Wasn't you voting for Obama?

Who won?

The Xl
07-20-2014, 05:15 PM
If I don't want Coke, drinking a Pepsi doesn't help.

Mainecoons
07-20-2014, 05:15 PM
Bob, trust me, you can recover from addiction to Republicratism. Start by reciting the Serenity Prayer daily.

:grin:

1751_Texan
07-20-2014, 05:16 PM
No.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 05:18 PM

And you?

Who won?

So, wait. Because I voted for Obama...and Obama won the election...I helped elect Obama.

Nevermind how the system actually works that made my vote as meaningful as shooting the President to protest shooting the President.

Fantastic logic.

Bob
07-20-2014, 05:18 PM
The GOP is the best friend of the DNC.
Now there is more Romney talk.... Again. The GOP elected Obama twice.

Democrats did not beat Romney. Posters on this forum plus others like them destroyed Romney.

You knew very well the Democrats are intensely loyal.

I wish republicans were also loyal.

Do you guys really think Romney would have won the Nobel peace prize then pissed all over it?

Do you think that Putin would have Romney's number? Do you believe Romney would shank the Polish people by removing missiles or not approving them?

Do you think Romney would announce to the enemy that no matter what, a calendar date certain is when he bails out?

No wonder the world lost all respect for the USA. We are losing from within.

Matty
07-20-2014, 05:19 PM

And you?

Who won?
Just say Thank you Obama voter and move on.

Bob
So, wait. Because I voted for Obama...and Obama won the election...I helped elect Obama.

Nevermind how the system actually works that made my vote as meaningful as shooting the President to protest shooting the President.

Fantastic logic.

OK, you must feel very ashamed. I apologize.

The Xl
Just say Thank you Obama voter and move on.

You voted Obamney as well.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 05:20 PM

Not really. It was a bad decision that I regret, but it didn't make a difference either way.

Matty
See? I told you so.

The Xl
Anyone who voted for Mitt fucking Romney, the white Obama, should look at themselves before shaming and lecturing anyone.

Redrose
But Obama's 57 states didn't bother you?

Matty
07-20-2014, 05:21 PM
But Obama's 57 states didn't bother you?
Boom! And, Romney was right too.

Bob
07-20-2014, 05:22 PM
Bob, trust me, you can recover from addiction to Republicratism. Start by reciting the Serenity Prayer daily.

:grin:

How well is President Johnson doing?

Tell me this. Romney got over 45 million votes.

And you say Johnson got how many? A bit over a million?

OK, so his followers did not cost Mitt but the press sure screwed over Romney.

I to this day believe Romney to be a super honorable person who has touches of Democrat in him. I wish that was gone.

Bob
07-20-2014, 05:26 PM
Anyone who voted for Mitt fucking Romney, the white Obama, should look at themselves before shaming and lecturing anyone.

You are wrong about Romney. But carry on.

Bob
07-20-2014, 05:27 PM
Not really. It was a bad decision that I regret, but it didn't make a difference either way.

That was neat how you erased any need for me to apologize.

Bob
07-20-2014, 05:31 PM

Oh I am sure had I voted for Gary Johnson, he would have lost by a mere 54 million votes.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Oh I am sure had I voted for Gary Johnson, he would have lost by a mere 54 million votes.

That has exactly what to do with what I said?

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 05:37 PM

Thanks for the milk toast Romney. Remember that in 2016. A lot of us will not vote for another milk toast.

Bob
07-20-2014, 05:38 PM
I think that PolWatch fell for the dirty tricks of the Democrats by blaming Romney for telling the truth and might have voted for Obama.

But let's look at the 47 percent?

Do they pay Federal income taxes?

Doh, nope,

Romney told the truth,

What was he talking about?

Stop taking the Democrats word.

This is what he really said.

And again, he was 100 percent correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2gvY2wqI7M

Bob
07-20-2014, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the milk toast Romney. Remember that in 2016. A lot of us will not vote for another milk toast.

I am so sorry to read that from you.

nope, you will play a role in electing one more Democrat.

Peter, how can you defacto help Democrats?

Say I had voted for Johnson, he would have lost to Obama by 54 million votes.

Matty
07-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Doesn't matter who you vote for now. The country is gone. Thank you Obama voters

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 05:43 PM
I think that @PolWatch (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1099) fell for the dirty tricks of the Democrats by blaming Romney for telling the truth and might have voted for Obama.

Doh, nope,

Romney told the truth,

He was correct that 47% pay no federal income tax, he was wrong as to why they don't.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 05:43 PM

Actually, people like you get Democrats elected by refusing to nominate candidates with broad appeal.

sachem
07-20-2014, 05:45 PM
Doesn't matter who you vote for now. The country is gone. Thank you Obama votersIn less than six years? Wasn't much of a country then.

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 05:47 PM
Less of two evils gets us a Bush. The establishment GOP is corrupt.

Anyway since our nation is moving into an era where domestic politics matter most, we need to focus on taking the Senate and holding the House. That is where the real power is domestically.

Matty
07-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Less of two evils gets us a Bush. The establishment GOP is corrupt.

Anyway since our nation is moving into an era where domestic politics matter most, we need to focus on taking the Senate and holding the House. That is where the real power is domestically.
We? Who the hell is we? You voted for Obama. Yes a no for Romney is a yes for Obama.

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 05:54 PM
We? Who the hell is we? You voted for Obama. Yes a no for Romney is a yes for Obama.

No it isn't. That sort of thinking is part of the problem. That is why we are stuck with bad candidates in both major parties. Just say no to the establishment.

Ransom
07-20-2014, 05:55 PM

Romney would not have received your vote without the remark, herd member. Why go out of your way to hide who you are. We see you right there. In the pasture. Grazing on whatever manure they feed you. Why deny the fact that you believe denial is a f'n river in Egypt?

Matty
07-20-2014, 05:56 PM
In less than six years? Wasn't much of a country then.
Yep! Six years gave us Obamacare. The IRS The VA the hordes crossing the borders, the debt up to nearly 18 trillion yep all that in less than six years. No jobs, inflation, increased poverty and a divide wider than the Grand Canyon. You own it Obama voters. There is no going back. Ain't ya'll proud?

The Xl
07-20-2014, 05:57 PM
You are wrong about Romney. But carry on.

Except I'm not. They're functionally identical on every major issue, and this has been shown again and again.

Matty
07-20-2014, 05:58 PM
No it isn't. That sort of thinking is part of the problem. That is why we are stuck with bad candidates in both major parties. Just say no to the establishment.
Hell yes it is. How close did your guy get to being a winner? Face it. You voted for Obama.

The Xl
07-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Hell yes it is. How close did your guy get to being a winner? Face it. You voted for Obama.

::Facepalm::

Christ.

Ransom
07-20-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm sorry...a what? A protest vote? For a Senator who had also funded the Iraq War. Who was on Committee's spending that money he claims he inherited? A protest vote against what? Republicans? It could not have possibly been the status quo, unchecked spending from Washington, corruption, and irresponsibility. Your protest vote.....lemme see if I f'n get this straight.....yer little f'n protest vote goes to Joe Biden and Barack Obama.

If it waddles and it f'n quacks like a duck, it is most probably a f'n duck. Protest vote my left ass cheek. What in the world?

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:02 PM
Yep! Six years gave us Obamacare. The IRS The VA the hordes crossing the borders, the debt up to nearly 18 trillion yep all that in less than six years. No jobs, inflation, increased poverty and a divide wider than the Grand Canyon. You own it Obama voters. There is no going back. Ain't ya'll proud?With the exception of Obamacare, all those things were problems before Barry. He has not been a good POTUS. But I think you lie for dramatic effect.

The Xl
07-20-2014, 06:05 PM
With the exception of Obamacare, all those things were problems before Barry. He has not been a good POTUS. But I think you lie for dramatic effect.

You must hate cops.

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:07 PM
You must hate cops.Just the bad ones. :p

The Xl
07-20-2014, 06:08 PM
Just the bad ones. :p

cop hatah

Private Pickle
07-20-2014, 06:08 PM

Voting people in just to avoid another party is how morons are made...

Matty
07-20-2014, 06:10 PM
With the exception of Obamacare, all those things were problems before Barry. He has not been a good POTUS. But I think you lie for dramatic effect.
Wrong again. The Obama admin instructed the IRS to target the tea party. The Obama admin told the va to speed up the scheduling for bonus money, the Obama team put a lock down on all fast and furious documents, destroyed IRS documents, VA documents and in six years he has piled 8 trillion into the debt, by the time he goes it will be 20 trillion. No jobs, inflation, all Obama has given you is bullshit lies, cover ups, and a divide as wide as the Grand Canyon and you've loved every minute of it. Way to fucking go Obama voters.

Matty
07-20-2014, 06:11 PM
And I think you are an asshole for calling me a liar.

PolWatch
07-20-2014, 06:11 PM
No, I didn't 'fall' for any spin anyone wanted to put on Romney's 47% remark. I just can not vote for someone who shows such disdain for so many Americans based on their income (or lack of). His implication was that those who don't pay income tax are all bums & leeches who care nothing for this country. Being poor does not mean a person is stupid, they might be uneducated (I am one of those) but it don't make us bums.

My husband & live on Social Security, savings & a pension (one of those nasty union things). We own our home, cars, etc. We paid over $3,000 in federal taxes last year. A friend of ours made over $250,000 and paid $26. They have rental property and can deduct everything related to their properties. Are they part of the 47% he was talking about? I doubt it, since they were ardent supporters of Mr. Romney...but they sure cheered about his remarks, never realizing he was talking about them too.

While I would like to think my vote counts, please remember, I live in Alabama.

The Xl
07-20-2014, 06:14 PM

You insult people all the time. Are you freaking serious?

Unbelievable.

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:15 PM
Wrong again. The Obama admin instructed the IRS to target the tea party. The Obama admin told the va to speed up the scheduling for bonus money, the Obama team put a lock down on all fast and furious documents, destroyed IRS documents, VA documents and in six years he has piled 8 trillion into the debt, by the time he goes it will be 20 trillion. No jobs, inflation, all Obama has given you is bullshit lies, cover ups, and a divide as wide as the Grand Canyon and you've loved every minute of it. Way to fucking go Obama voters.You are a liar. I have not loved every minute of it. And those things, in and of themselves, have not destroyed the country. They haven't helped, but this country has been sliding for decades.

Matty
07-20-2014, 06:17 PM
You are a liar. I have not loved every minute of it. And those things, in and of themselves, have not destroyed the country. They haven't helped, but this country has been sliding for decades.
And you are an asshole for calling me a liar. You have loved every minute of it. The country is gone.

PolWatch
07-20-2014, 06:19 PM
You are a liar. I have not loved every minute of it. And those things, in and of themselves, have not destroyed the country. They haven't helped, but this country has been sliding for decades.

<sigh> I just don't understand it...people like you keep insisting on inserting reality into the conversation and ruining perfectly good rants!

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:22 PM
And you are an asshole for calling me a liar. You have loved every minute of it. The country is gone.What else do you call one who lies?

If the country is gone can we hope you are going elsewhere?

The Xl
07-20-2014, 06:22 PM
And you are an asshole for calling me a liar. You have loved every minute of it. The country is gone.

You're the liar, you're the one who starts insulting people, you're the one who puts words in peoples mouths.

Get over yourself.

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:23 PM
<sigh> I just don't understand it...people like you keep insisting on inserting reality into the conversation and ruining perfectly good rants!:o

Bob
07-20-2014, 06:23 PM

My poll would be

So, you voted for Obama.

Are you ashamed you voted for him? sachem

See, i and others must have noticed you did not deny the claims by Matalese (her complaints about Obama), but you merely called her a liar. I presume you believe she lied about what you called her out on the above comment.

Have they destroyed America? While a lot will agree that they did not. Sadly a lot of posters will agree we are well on the way to hell.

So your excuse is it has been going on for a long time. Still knowing he was a terrible president, you stuck by Obama. That sure is not too smart the way I see it.

I get onto GA since he too knew Obama was rotten as a president so in a snit against McCain, he ran off pouting to vote for Obama. Clearly pouting is not a good game plan.

Matty
07-20-2014, 06:24 PM
What else do you call one who lies?

If the country is gone can we hope you are going elsewhere?
I haven't lied about a damn thing. That's why you're not only stupid for voting Obama but an asshole to boot. For calling me a liar.

Matty
07-20-2014, 06:25 PM
<sigh> I just don't understand it...people like you keep insisting on inserting reality into the conversation and ruining perfectly good rants!
Says a proud Obama voter.

lynn
07-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Anyone who still believes that government cares for its people needs to have their head examined and pulled out of their ass. The public needs to demand that there should be consequences to government official's wrongful actions. Politicians that lie and make fake promises to the public to get elected should be immediately fired.

Right now we have to pick the lesser evil of the candidates which is difficult for people who want honest politicians.

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:26 PM
My poll would be

So, you voted for Obama.

Are you ashamed you voted for him?No. I'm disappointed he failed. In '08 he was IMO the only choice.

I didn't vote for him in '12.

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:28 PM
I haven't lied about a damn thing. That's why you're not only stupid for voting Obama but an asshole to boot. For calling me a liar.You said I loved the things that Barry has done. That is a lie. That makes you a liar.

Matty
07-20-2014, 06:28 PM
Anyone who still believes that government cares for its people needs to have their head examined and pulled out of their ass. The public needs to demand that there should be consequences to government official's wrongful actions. Politicians that lie and make fake promises to the public to get elected should be immediately fired.

Right now we have to pick the lesser evil of the candidates which is difficult for people who want honest politicians.
Anyone with a brain knew Obama was lying through his teeth. They voted for him anyway. It was a conscious choice and, they've enjoyed every minute of it.

Matty
07-20-2014, 06:29 PM
You said I loved the things that Barry has done. That is a lie. That makes you a liar.
You voted for it. He promised it and you voted for it. You have enjoyed it. And, I don't lie. You are a liar.

Bob
07-20-2014, 06:35 PM
You're the liar, you're the one who starts insulting people, you're the one who puts words in peoples mouths.

Get over yourself.

Your and her language need a tune up.

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:36 PM
My poll would be

So, you voted for Obama.

Are you ashamed you voted for him? @sachem (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=974)

See, i and others must have noticed you did not deny the claims by Matalese (her complaints about Obama), but you merely called her a liar. I presume you believe she lied about what you called her out on the above comment.

Have they destroyed America? While a lot will agree that they did not. Sadly a lot of posters will agree we are well on the way to hell.

So your excuse is it has been going on for a long time. Still knowing he was a terrible president, you stuck by Obama. That sure is not too smart the way I see it.

I get onto GA since he too knew Obama was rotten as a president so in a snit against McCain, he ran off pouting to vote for Obama. Clearly pouting is not a good game plan.I called her a liar for saying I loved the things Barry did. And I explained that in my post.

I don't care who you get onto, Bob. Or why.

Bob
07-20-2014, 06:37 PM
You said I loved the things that Barry has done. That is a lie. That makes you a liar.

You are actually ashamed. Correct? sachem

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:39 PM
You voted for it. He promised it and you voted for it. You have enjoyed it. And, I don't lie. You are a liar.You do lie. And this is the last time (in this thread) I am addressing it.

You lie, Matalese. That makes you a liar.

KC
07-20-2014, 06:39 PM
I voted for Johnson in 2012. In 2008 I was still too young to cast a ballot.

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 06:41 PM
Vote third party. Say no to the corrupt establishment.

Matty
You do lie. And this is the last time (in this thread) I am addressing it.

You lie, Matalese. That makes you a liar.
You are a liar Sachem a big fat liar!

The Xl

Get off my lawn.

Private Pickle
07-20-2014, 06:42 PM
What's next? I'm rubber and you're glue? Sticks and stones?

Matty
Obama voter

Bob
I called her a liar for saying I loved the things Barry did. And I explained that in my post.

I don't care who you get onto, Bob. Or why.

Well, since you don't support my comments, I suppose you don't care anyway.

I posted my comments on you voting for Barry and will you tell us how ashamed you are that you voted for him?

Matty
07-20-2014, 06:43 PM
Obama voter.

PolWatch
07-20-2014, 06:43 PM
What's next? I'm rubber and you're glue? Sticks and stones?

ninny, ninny, boo-boo???

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:45 PM
You are actually ashamed. Correct? @sachem (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=974)I already answered this, Bob. So for the final time, no, I am not. I am disappointed, angry at times, unhappy at times, but mostly disappointed.

Green Arrow
I'm sorry...a what? A protest vote? For a Senator who had also funded the Iraq War. Who was on Committee's spending that money he claims he inherited? A protest vote against what? Republicans? It could not have possibly been the status quo, unchecked spending from Washington, corruption, and irresponsibility. Your protest vote.....lemme see if I f'n get this straight.....yer little f'n protest vote goes to Joe Biden and Barack Obama.

If it waddles and it f'n quacks like a duck, it is most probably a f'n duck. Protest vote my left ass cheek. What in the world?

It was a protest vote against the GOP. They nominated a candidate I loathed through cheating and dirty tricks, so I said, "Fuck you guys."

Bob

That is like shooting at North Korea for what Syria is doing.

"I don't like what Obama did so I will vote for some guy with no chance to win."

Don't you wish Democrats worked that system?

Some say I don't like what Obama did. But they voted for Obama again.

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:46 PM
You are a liar Sachem a big fat liar!:D

Matty
07-20-2014, 06:46 PM
I already answered this, Bob. So for the final time, no, I am not. I am disappointed, angry at times, unhappy at times, but mostly disaapointed.
Loving it.

The Xl
07-20-2014, 06:47 PM
Matalese alone drops the collective IQ of the forum.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 06:48 PM

I think she's on the verge of another meltdown. Just in time, too, 'cause I remembered to buy popcorn when I made a grocery run today.

Matty
07-20-2014, 06:48 PM
Then they want to lie and say how unhappy and disappointed they are! Yeah right!

Bob
07-20-2014, 06:49 PM
It was a protest vote against the GOP. They nominated a candidate I loathed through cheating and dirty tricks, so I said, "Fuck you guys."

You helped Obama due to a snit?

I saw you claim that before.

And you claim Romney cheated?

Til this very day, I am still waiting for some sort of proof Romney cheated. Obama blasted him for being honest on the 47 percent. But you picked Obama who lied about that too?

Private Pickle
07-20-2014, 06:49 PM
ninny, ninny, boo-boo???

Sugar and spice?

PolWatch
07-20-2014, 06:50 PM
It is possible to be unhappy with the state of our country without blaming everything on Obama, the dems, Bush or the repubs. There is enough blame to go around. Sharing is a good thing.

The smart thing is to quit trying to blame everything on one person, or one party and start demanding our elected representatives actually do what we elected them to do...run the country in a sensible manner.

Peter1469

Incorrect. I voted anti-establishment. You voted for the status quo that has brought us where we are today. Congratulations. :smiley:

We also could use a non of the above option on the ballot.

Matty
Hay! Obama voters, the Mexicans are firing on the border patrol with 50 caliber machine guns. What has the dude you elected done about that?

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 06:51 PM
You helped Obama due to a snit?

I didn't help Obama any more than you helped Romney. But, yes, I voted for Obama to say fuck you to the GOP, and it felt good for about a day.

Matty
07-20-2014, 06:51 PM
Incorrect. I voted anti-establishment. You voted for the status quo that has brought us where we are today. Congratulations. :smiley:

Obama has us where we are today. I did not vote for Obama. You did.

Bob
07-20-2014, 06:52 PM
I already answered this, Bob. So for the final time, no, I am not. I am disappointed, angry at times, unhappy at times, but mostly disappointed.

That works as well as being ashamed. Glad you are down in the dumps for what you voted for. At least i feel much better. sachem

Bob
07-20-2014, 06:53 PM
I didn't help Obama any more than you helped Romney. But, yes, I voted for Obama to say fuck you to the GOP, and it felt good for about a day.

Well, you won didn't you?

While Romney lost, at least I gave him a chance.

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 06:55 PM

Warning: Matalese has been TBed for calling a member an asshole. As an aside everyone get back on topic. Stop calling each other liars.

Green Arrow
Well, you won didn't you?

Yes, I did. It pissed off Republicans like you and Matalese and gave me quite the chuckle. I call that a win.

While Romney lost, at least I gave him a chance.

I gave Romney a chance. He failed. Oh well.

sachem
Hay! Obama voters, the Mexicans are firing on the border patrol with 50 caliber machine guns. What has the dude you elected done about that?

I think he is heading down there with those bikers. While the bikers are breaking that guy outta jail, he'll be shooting back at the Mexicans.

Bob
07-20-2014, 06:56 PM

Okay Peter, you went against Romney who you call the establishment.

And you got non establishment Obama.

How is he doing?

Obama is too damned lousy to be establishment. Look at our standing globally? Reminds me of when we had Carter.

Bob
07-20-2014, 06:57 PM
I think he is heading down there with those bikers. While the bikers are breaking that guy outta jail, he'll be shooting back at the Mexicans.

You can still be so funny. You made me laugh by ridiculing Obama.

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 06:58 PM
That is like shooting at North Korea for what Syria is doing.

"I don't like what Obama did so I will vote for some guy with no chance to win."

Don't you wish Democrats worked that system?

Some say I don't like what Obama did. But they voted for Obama again.

That doesn't make any sense, Bob. With your line of reasoning we will always have two inferior statist candidates to choose from and nothing will ever change.

Count me out. Vote third party until none of the above is a valid choice. Then vote none of the above.

I like what Adelaide said about scratching the vote in Canada (I hope that I used the correct term).

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 06:58 PM
Okay Peter, you went against Romney who you call the establishment.

And you got non establishment Obama.

How is he doing?

Obama is too damned lousy to be establishment. Look at our standing globally? Reminds me of when we had Carter.

You are confused. I did not vote for Obama.

Bob
07-20-2014, 06:59 PM
Yes, I did. It pissed off Republicans like you and Matalese and gave me quite the chuckle. I call that a win.

I gave Romney a chance. He failed. Oh well.

The difference in me and you is that I voted for the man because he actually would have done a lot to fix things. I don't vote to pout.

sachem
07-20-2014, 06:59 PM
That works as well as being ashamed. Glad you are down in the dumps for what you voted for. At least i feel much better. @sachem (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=974)I'm not down in the dumps, Bob. Can't, and don't, live life that way.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 07:00 PM
The difference in me and you is that I voted for the man because he actually would have done a lot to fix things. I don't vote to pout.

Neither do I. I did it once. Won't do it again. Oh well.

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:02 PM
You are confused. I did not vote for Obama.

Romney gave a damned good showing. Suppose you and many posters had also voted for the man?

I don't get any claim he was establishment. The man knew the job.

I am smelling the Democrats will win one more time and it won't be the doing of Democrats. I expect them to pull 50 million votes. But our side will be taken down by those who seem to not mnd democrats in charge.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 07:03 PM
Romney gave a damned good showing. Suppose you and many posters had also voted for the man?

I don't get any claim he was establishment. The man knew the job.

I am smelling the Democrats will win one more time and it won't be the doing of Democrats. I expect them to pull 50 million votes. But our side will be taken down by those who seem to not mnd democrats in charge.

Yep, you guys will get another Democrat elected.

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:03 PM
I'm not down in the dumps, Bob. Can't, and don't, live life that way.

Well, maybe you just miss the big point. I don't expect you to be depressed, but admit reality.

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:04 PM

You helped Obama. I did not.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 07:04 PM
You helped Obama. I did not.

I did not help Obama. You did not help Romney.

Mister D
07-20-2014, 07:06 PM
The GOP needs to start convincing me that I should vote for them. Yes, the Democrats are hostile to the historic American nation but that's simply a negative appeal. It only goes so far.

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:10 PM
Neither do I. I did it once. Won't do it again. Oh well.

If you vote, will the candidate be in the top two?

The two top will be A. the Democrat Or B. The Republican

Do you not see that the A or B will win?

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:11 PM
Watch the lie about Mitt Romney get exposed.

countryboy
07-20-2014, 07:17 PM
It counts as a "yes" if you voted for him in 2008 but not 2012, or 2012 and not 2008.

A member of our forum alleges that nobody here who voted for Obama would admit to it. I'm curious to see how accurate that statement is. Sort of, anyway. I have admitted to casting a meaningless protest vote for Obama in 2012, and said member knows this, so the statement is already inaccurate. This poll will decide just HOW inaccurate.

As an additional question, who DID you vote for, if not for Obama?
Why isn't there an, "OH HELL NAW" option?

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 07:22 PM
Why isn't there an, "OH HELL NAW" option?

"No" works just as well :tongue:

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 07:22 PM
If you vote, will the candidate be in the top two?

The two top will be A. the Democrat Or B. The Republican

Do you not see that the A or B will win?

Of course I see it. Doesn't mean I have to be another sheep in the herd.

sachem
07-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Well, maybe you just miss the big point. I don't expect you to be depressed, but admit reality.Not missing the point. I admit reality. I just don't live in the "I'm always right, everyone else is wrong" world.

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:28 PM
The GOP needs to start convincing me that I should vote for them. Yes, the Democrats are hostile to the historic American nation but that's simply a negative appeal. It only goes so far.

That is perfectly fair. I am not the person to persuade any poster. The egos of all posters here are like Mt. Everest.

I mean me as well. I admit my philosophy has evolved. I spent so far, 34 years voting for Republicans. 42 for Democrats. No person thus far gives a damn why I stuck with the Ds for so long then woke up.

Nobody has once talked to me about my references. I referred to some books. I got yawns.

I certainly wish candidates were perfect. PERFECT.

I imagine a better Romney as the perfect human being. I imagine a perfect Mike Huckabee. I imagine a perfect Santorum. I imagine a hell of a lot.

Then I imagine a feckless Hillary Clinton. God forbid an equally feckless Kerry and his other minions.

And I toss my dice to see what chance I have with the D vs the R. Do I wish by magic some Libertarian performing the feat of David Copperfield shows up and waves his wand and we get some Libertarian like this guy that Mainecoons wants? I ask the hard questions. Who but a few posters know the man?

Based on his past, does he have a chance to defeat any Democrat?

Then his experience as Governor who did a great job comes to play. (Gary Johnson)

I argue all day long we must have a governor with a great track record. Who heard of this guy?

A few does not cut it. Though he meets my test to be president, even on this one stinking forum, damned near every libertarian calls me full of shit and refuses to vote for a man they claim to like. They want Rand Paul.

Dammit, if I could open heads and put an oz of common sense in them, believe me I would. Posters refuse to budge.

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:31 PM

The logic of your reply tells me one thing.

Were you a passenger on the Titanic, rather than leap off, you would stand on the bow of the ship as it sinks.

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:32 PM
Not missing the point. I admit reality. I just don't live in the "I'm always right, everyone else is wrong" world.

Since you are that way, will you admit you were wrong to support Obama?

Given the negative feelings you have for the man?

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:34 PM
God, only to be 53 years younger full of naive thinking. I then supported the Ds but was super proud of it. It was no freaking protest vote.

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:35 PM

No, you deliberately culled out the victim in the herd of sheep and had them for dinner.

sachem
07-20-2014, 07:36 PM
Since you are that way, will you admit you were wrong to support Obama?

Given the negative feelings you have for the man?Bob, stop putting words in my mouth. I have negative feelings about much of what he has done. Personally, I have nothing against him.

Mainecoons
07-20-2014, 07:38 PM
Why would you have anything against him personally? None of us know him personally. Speaking for myself, I seriously doubt I'd want to know him personally.

That is the point. We're on his case because he's a disastrously bad POTUS. Period.

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:40 PM
Calling all who are confused about Republicans or are on the fence or support the party sure to lose, Libertarians

I offer you a well conducted debate

http://www.c-span.org/video/?320449-9/debate-american-foreign-policy

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 07:42 PM
The logic of your reply tells me one thing.

Were you a passenger on the Titanic, rather than leap off, you would stand on the bow of the ship as it sinks.

No, I'd have grabbed the first flotation device I saw and hopped off before everyone else. You'd still be trying to find a new captain that promised not to crash into any more icebergs.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 07:42 PM
No, you deliberately culled out the victim in the herd of sheep and had them for dinner.

And they were damn delicious, too.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 07:43 PM
Why would you have anything against him personally? None of us know him personally. Speaking for myself, I seriously doubt I'd want to know him personally.

That is the point. We're on his case because he's a disastrously bad POTUS. Period.

I knew McCain personally.

Kinda why I quit the GOP.

Mainecoons
07-20-2014, 07:55 PM
So did my wife, the former lobbyist. She thought he was a senile asshole.

Bob
07-20-2014, 07:56 PM
Actually, people like you get Democrats elected by refusing to nominate candidates with broad appeal.

Broad appeal? Like Gary Johnson who lost big?

This country is not educated.

They tell me they want flash and substance does not matter at all. Who but a pouter would cast his vote, with regret of course for the inept empty suit Obama. Even claiming it does not matter, all the worse. I cast my vote for the person who really would have righted this ship called America.

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 07:59 PM
Vote against the establishment. It is corrupt. :wink:

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 08:02 PM
So did my wife, the former lobbyist. She thought he was a senile asshole.

I do kinda feel like he might be partially senile. But he is most definitely an asshole.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 08:04 PM
Broad appeal? Like Gary Johnson who lost big?

No, like Rand Paul, who will win big.

This country is not educated.

Oh, trust me, I know. I see it on this forum every day.

I cast my vote for the person who really would have righted this ship called America.

Except you didn't, because that's such fucking bullshit. If Romney wasn't a Republican Mormon, you'd be lambasting him just as much as you do Obama. You're a blind shill, Bob. You pride yourself and brag so much about how you went from being a shill for Democrats to being a shill for Republicans. A shill is a shill, Bob.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 08:06 PM
Seriously, politics these days is fucking creepy. Regular old politicians like Reagan, Obama, and Romney are treated like fucking gods and messiahs. I love Ron Paul, but even I don't think he's perfect or some magical savior.

Bob
07-20-2014, 08:07 PM

And held this against Romney. At least, McCain has a lot more experience at the games played in DC. I would NEVER admit to voting for Obama. Romney is held to account over McCain.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 08:13 PM
And held this against Romney. At least, McCain has a lot more experience at the games played in DC. Romney is held to account over McCain.

No, Bob. Romney is held account over Romney. Try to keep up.

I would NEVER admit to voting for Obama.

Yes, well, not everyone can be as honest as I am.

Bob
07-20-2014, 08:15 PM
Seriously, politics these days is fucking creepy. Regular old politicians like Reagan, Obama, and Romney are treated like fucking gods and messiahs. I love Ron Paul, but even I don't think he's perfect or some magical savior.

Reagan earned his halo. Romney showed his mettle various ways.
1. Very successful in Business. While Obama studied at side of the rogue Alinsky, Romney was proving in business to understand things like budgets, showing up on time to meetings (Obama still shows up late to meetings) and building. Obama uses tax money where Romney put his own cash up and showed where he shows up, good things happen. Such as to Staples and other firms he supported.
2. Running the Olympics. While a good feat, still not enough to be president. But compare that one thing with all the things Obama did. No, i would never pout and vote for Obama.
3. Govern. While he had to manage a herd of Democrats, he managed. While he did not veto the MA health care plan, at least it was just one state. Romney no doubt felt the experiment in a tiny state could prove it would or would not work.

I don't know but at least 45 million Americans did vote for Romney. How many have voted for Ron PAul?

I keep admitting I like Ron but for gods sake, the Democrats will hit us with the heavy artillery. We can't afford to mess it up again by picking just a Senator. The next D would love ripping that apart.

I just heard this report on TV. Charter schools produce healthier and better adjusted students and they get higher grades. Democrats hate those schools. exotix

Redrose
07-20-2014, 08:16 PM

That's where you are mistaken, Obama was a Democrat on name only. He is a Socialist/Marxist.

Bob
07-20-2014, 08:17 PM
No, Bob. Romney is held account over Romney. Try to keep up.

Then you will try to call me condescending. You ignored the crap you pulled on me early on.

So, what did Romney do to you that caused you to vote for the Obama group.?

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 08:20 PM
That's where you are mistaken, Obama was a Democrat on name only. He is a Socialist/Marxist.

I am a socialist, IMPress Polly is a Marxist. I can't speak for Polly, but Obama has nothing whatsoever in common with me.

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Obama is a social democrat. Not a socialist or a communist. Although he does favor many communist ideas.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Then you will try to call me condescending. You ignored the crap you pulled on me early on.

So, what did Romney do to you that caused you to vote for the Obama group.?

Other than using dirty tricks to torpedo my favored candidate? He didn't do anything to me personally, I just think he's a liar and a flip-flopper who has little to nothing different from Obama.

And yes, I know you don't agree. That's cool. No need to get into a long, pointless rant about it. I will not agree with you on this.

Bob
07-20-2014, 08:26 PM
No, like Rand Paul, who will win big.

Oh, trust me, I know. I see it on this forum every day.

Except you didn't, because that's such fucking bullshit. If Romney wasn't a Republican Mormon, you'd be lambasting him just as much as you do Obama. You're a blind shill, Bob. You pride yourself and brag so much about how you went from being a shill for Democrats to being a shill for Republicans. A shill is a shill, Bob.

Does this give me permission to slap you silly?

You pulled this same shit on me early on. I was agast you told me I was full of bullshit. This is not the first time you pulled this creepy shit. I hoped you had balls of a man of at least 60 then discover I was being attacked by a pup.

Then you whined about it being over your age.

No ... it was not age, it was shit like you pulled above.

Rand Paul you bray? Sure, what is his past?

A Senator you say? Really? We got one of those right now.

So what. So was McCain and look how you turned on him. You even fled the R to vote for the D. Then you poll us to see if you had company.

Bob
07-20-2014, 08:28 PM
Other than using dirty tricks to torpedo my favored candidate? He didn't do anything to me personally, I just think he's a liar and a flip-flopper who has little to nothing different from Obama.

And yes, I know you don't agree. That's cool. No need to get into a long, pointless rant about it. I will not agree with you on this.

Romney never did dirty tricks. See, you would post a link to prove it. Thus far nothing.

Bob
07-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Obama is a social democrat. Not a socialist or a communist. Although he does favor many communist ideas.

Does his pal Saul Alinsky matter to you? Does the way he screwed up this country matter at all? Why bother defending him other than you say he has many communist ideas. That to me puts him on my target of piss poor presidents.

Bob
07-20-2014, 08:35 PM
I am a socialist, @IMPress Polly (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=399) is a Marxist. I can't speak for Polly, but Obama has nothing whatsoever in common with me.

Oh but he does. You would have put out your eyes rather than vote for a man you felt kin too.

http://www.amazon.com/Americas-30-Years-War-Winning/dp/0895262487

sachem
07-20-2014, 08:38 PM
Romney never did dirty tricks. See, you would post a link to prove it. Thus far nothing.Admit it, Bob. If Romney weren't Mormon you wouldn't give him the time of day. He's a social liberal. He was governor of Massachusetts.

:sofa:

Redrose
07-20-2014, 08:40 PM

I hate to bring up age, but you are 21, I believe. How did you know McCain personally? Why would the rejection of one man's policy cause you to leave the entire party?

Redrose
07-20-2014, 08:43 PM
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction". Ronald Reagan 40th president.

birddog
07-20-2014, 08:46 PM
Obama lied about Benghazi, the IRS, the VA and everything else to get re=elected. Those who voted for him needs to apologize to the rest of us!

As the saying goes, "if you voted for Obama twice, you are WAY to ignorant to argue with!"

sachem
07-20-2014, 08:48 PM
Obama lied about Benghazi, the IRS, the VA and everything else to get re=elected. Those who voted for him needs to apologize to the rest of us!

As the saying goes, "if you voted for Obama twice, you are WAY to ignorant to argue with!"Too.

Bob
07-20-2014, 08:48 PM

I recall living as a middle age person during Reagan. I know how it was during FDR, Truman, IKe and the rest. I voted for Carter. That was my last mistake on voting for presidents.

The fact is, no matter how many lies you get told by Democrats, to America, this country was in deep trouble. People faced daily, run up of prices, incomes stagnant to falling, Carter treated his job as a game, (look at the games of Obama today) (Ukraine, Russia, Israel, Syria, etc). If you want to be scared, think of an runamok inflation. We watched the housing market implode. We saw that your cash in the bank was not making enough to beat inflation. In effect our money was vanishing.

Then Reagan freed the human race in many countries. Where I come from, that makes you great. While G. Washington spent 8 years making war, Reagan did it by being super strong. Sure he pissed off socialist Democrats, but that is too damned bad.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 08:53 PM
I hate to bring up age, but you are 21, I believe. How did you know McCain personally? Why would the rejection of one man's policy cause you to leave the entire party?

I worked for John McCain's 2008 campaign. I also did not leave the GOP based on one guy's policy, I left it because the whole party was being taken over by guys like him and I didn't like it. It's also when I found libertarianism.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 08:54 PM
Those who voted for him needs to apologize to the rest of us!

Right after you apologize to me for not nominating a candidate I could vote for.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 08:55 PM
I recall living as a middle age person during Reagan. I know how it was during FDR, Truman, IKe and the rest. I voted for Carter. That was my last mistake on voting for presidents.

No, it's not, because you voted for Romney.

Bob
07-20-2014, 08:57 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Green Arrow http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=695559#post695559)

He is almost 23 but that is a great question. I am not saying he does not know McCain but can't figure out how he claims Romney torpedoed his favorite candidate. He never so much as identified who he claims got torpedoed.

Maybe he is talking of Iowa but Romney had nothing to do with what happened to Santorum. I like him too but he was never a governor.

I see it this way.

When you go into a gunfight, at least go with a person who has been in one. A man that read of them or saw them load guns is not who you want.

As much as I like Ron Paul, he has yet to be on the range even watching them load ammo. This may piss off the young man but I am honest and call it the way I know it to be.

Were I to back Rand Paul, it would prove the democrats were right to put up for election, a man of no experience who was full of crap and fooled more than just Democrats. (OBAMA) He managed to fool a young poster on this very forum.

KC
07-20-2014, 08:58 PM
Obama voter

No. I voted for Johnson. Do you have reading comprehension issues?

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 09:00 PM
No. I voted for Johnson. Do you have reading comprehension issues?

I think you have to know how to read in the first place to have comprehension issues.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 09:03 PM
He is almost 23 but that is a great question. I am not saying he does not know McCain but can't figure out how he claims Romney torpedoed his favorite candidate. He never so much as identified who he claims got torpedoed.

Maybe he is talking of Iowa but Romney had nothing to do with what happened to Santorum. I like him too but he was never a governor.

I see it this way.

When you go into a gunfight, at least go with a person who has been in one. A man that read of them or saw them load guns is not who you want.

As much as I like Ron Paul, he has yet to be on the range even watching them load ammo. This may piss off the young man but I am honest and call it the way I know it to be.

Were I to back Rand Paul, it would prove the democrats were right to put up for election, a man of no experience who was full of crap and fooled more than just Democrats. (OBAMA) He managed to fool a young poster on this very forum.

Speaking of reading comprehension issues...I was not "fooled" by Obama. I know exactly what and who he is. That changes nothing.

KC
07-20-2014, 09:06 PM
I think you have to know how to read in the first place to have comprehension issues.

lol

Anyway, getting back on topic, if I had been able to vote in 2008, it probably would have been for McCain. I used to count myself as a conservative. Glad I was not able to.

sachem
07-20-2014, 09:07 PM
Speaking of reading comprehension issues...I was not "fooled" by Obama. I know exactly what and who he is. That changes nothing.I don't always agree with you, but I do appreciate your interest in politics.

I wish you would just tell these age bashers to fuck off.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 09:07 PM
lol

Anyway, getting back on topic, if I had been able to vote in 2008, it probably would have been for McCain. I used to count myself as a conservative. Glad I was not able to.

Me too. Not that it matters, 'cause I fucked up in 2012 anyway. Not that my vote mattered anyway...but still, it's the principle of the thing.

Bob
07-20-2014, 09:08 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=695633#post695633)

No, it's not, because you voted for Romney.

To stoop low as you have, I would tell the forum you are full of BS.

I don't engage that way.

I leave that to amateurs.

Romney was no mistake. I would vote for him tomorrow should he run.

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 09:08 PM
I don't always agree with you, but I do appreciate your interest in politics.

I'm trying to be nice :tongue:

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 09:09 PM

I don't engage that way.

I know you would, Bob. And that's cool. As for me, I will not vote for another Republican unless they are a Paul or a Paul ally.

Bob
07-20-2014, 09:10 PM

Well ma'am, you don't know what you are talking about.

This pup started out very early in my life here on the forum by telling the forum I am full of bullshit.

Has he pulled that on you?

I tried to cut him some slack by commenting on age.

sachem
07-20-2014, 09:11 PM
I'm trying to be nice :tongue:And you are doing a splendid job.

Bob
07-20-2014, 09:13 PM
I know you would, Bob. And that's cool. As for me, I will not vote for another Republican unless they are a Paul or a Paul ally.

That does not matter to me. Nobody can persuade you of a damned thing.

Is that your pout again?

I believe in a gunfight, you would dismiss the gunfighter to pick some drunk guy hardly able to stand.

You must think this is my first rodeo.

KC
07-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Me too. Not that it matters, 'cause I fucked up in 2012 anyway. Not that my vote mattered anyway...but still, it's the principle of the thing.

Yeah, but the fact that you think this stuff through enough to realize you were wrong says a lot IMO. I rarely if ever support any establishment candidates but if I do I make sure they're someone I can stand behind. So far there have only been one or two.

Bob
07-20-2014, 09:18 PM
And you are doing a splendid job.
sachem

Interesting you approve him telling posters they are full of bullshit.

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 09:21 PM
@sachem (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=974)

Interesting you approve him telling posters they are full of bullshit.

Drop it Bob. Don't make the same mistake twice.

del
07-20-2014, 09:26 PM

The fact is, no matter how many lies you get told by Democrats, to America, this country was in deep trouble. People faced daily, run up of prices, incomes stagnant to falling, Carter treated his job as a game, (look at the games of Obama today) (Ukraine, Russia, Israel, Syria, etc). If you want to be scared, think of an runamok inflation. We watched the housing market implode. We saw that your cash in the bank was not making enough to beat inflation. In effect our money was vanishing.

Then Reagan freed the human race in many countries. Where I come from, that makes you great. While G. Washington spent 8 years making war, Reagan did it by being super strong. Sure he pissed off socialist Democrats, but that is too damned bad.

reagan sucked

Bob
07-20-2014, 09:27 PM

And you claim to be so mild mannered. sachem

Bob
07-20-2014, 09:28 PM
reagan sucked

Reagan pissed you off by sucking the life out of Communism.

sachem
07-20-2014, 09:30 PM

Interesting you approve him telling posters they are full of bullshit.Bob, my forum experiences have been on barely moderated forums. This place is like Sunday school for me. I would have told many a poster to fuck off and/or they are full of shit, if I weren't working on my forum manners.

He is entitled to not like what you post.

Bob
07-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Drop it Bob. Don't make the same mistake twice.

I just caught this trying to get to the top to read posts I missed.

Will I discover you warned them?

I believe part of the rules is to have spirited debate. Yes or no?
Peter1469

BTW, how about those albino horses?

Bob
07-20-2014, 09:32 PM

Peter1469
07-20-2014, 09:35 PM
I just caught this trying to get to the top to read posts I missed.

Will I discover you warned them?

I believe part of the rules is to have spirited debate. Yes or no?
@Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10)

BTW, how about those albino horses?

Feel free to make your opinion known on a topic. But there is zero need to repeat it ad nauseum.

Regarding albino horses, I don't need emails with porn sent to my personal account. I think that is all that is needed to be said.

sachem
07-20-2014, 09:37 PM
And you claim to be so mild mannered. @sachem (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=974)I never claimed to be mild mannered. I claim to be working on my forum manners.

del
07-20-2014, 09:37 PM

you misspelled planet

del
07-20-2014, 09:39 PM

he wouldn't have done shit

del
07-20-2014, 09:44 PM

if you really believe that, you have no clue what a socialist/marxist is

none. zero. zip.

Dr. Who
07-20-2014, 09:46 PM
Bob, my forum experiences have been on barely moderated forums. This place is like Sunday school for me. I would have told many a poster to fuck off and/or they are full of shit, if I weren't working on my forum manners.

He is entitled to not like what you post.
And here we are thinking that we moderate lightly. You should try out some other forums. They make us look like a free for all. They don't put questionable threads in the Hole, they just delete them and anyone who asks what happened to the thread is banned. No PM or explanation. Seriously.

del
07-20-2014, 09:48 PM
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction". Ronald Reagan 40th president.

"ronald reagan was full of shit"-pretty much anyone with half a brain

del
07-20-2014, 09:48 PM
Too.

two

del
07-20-2014, 09:50 PM

I don't engage that way.

didn't see that coming

sachem
07-20-2014, 09:50 PM
And here we are thinking that we moderate lightly. You should try out some other forums. They make us look like a free for all. They don't put questionable threads in the Hole, they just delete them and anyone who asks what happened to the thread is banned. No PM or explanation. Seriously.I know there are worse ones. The moderation here isn't heavy, just I never was warned anywhere until I came here. It was a surprise. And funny. So I try to be more aware of what I say. Or at least how I say it.

del
07-20-2014, 09:55 PM
Reagan pissed you off by sucking the life out of Communism.

yeah, you're right bob.

:rofl:

sachem
07-20-2014, 09:57 PM
twoTutu.

sachem
07-20-2014, 09:58 PM
"ronald reagan was full of shit"-pretty much anyone with half a brainI hated his guts. Fortunately I moved on. When he died.

Dr. Who
07-20-2014, 09:59 PM
I know there are worse ones. The moderation here isn't heavy, just I never was warned anywhere until I came here. It was a surprise. And funny. So I try to be more aware of what I say. Or at least how I say it.
We try to keep it civil and in so doing attract a more serious membership. By the same token, we don't want to become an echo chamber for one point of view, so we try to maintain a balance of opinion and a balance in moderation. It would be far easier to be either hands off or forum nazis. Thank you for trying to maintain civil discourse.

del
07-20-2014, 10:00 PM
Tutu.

desmond

dekker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxtfdH3-TQ4

nic34
07-20-2014, 10:11 PM
We try to keep it civil and in so doing attract a more serious membership. By the same token, we don't want to become an echo chamber for one point of view, so we try to maintain a balance of opinion and a balance in moderation. It would be far easier to be either hands off or forum nazis. Thank you for trying to maintain civil discourse.

With all due respect my dear Dr. Who, I think there is anything but "balance" going on here.

Just look at the the silly poll you have here.

Dr. Who
07-20-2014, 10:24 PM
With all due respect my dear Dr. Who, I think there is anything but "balance" going on here.

Nic, balance is not about censorship. The members are permitted to post polls whether or not they are appreciated by all members. We all have the choice to participate in a thread or not. Balance is about equal opportunity to voice your opinion and I don't believe that anyone is constrained from doing so.

del
07-20-2014, 10:26 PM

that's a result of who posts and not how it's moderated.

there's an echo here, but it doesn't come from the moderation, imo.

birddog
07-20-2014, 11:26 PM
Right after you apologize to me for not nominating a candidate I could vote for.

I can't be responsible for your biased ignorance!

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 11:38 PM
I can't be responsible for your biased ignorance!

Biased ignorance? For expecting your party to EARN my vote?

LOL. Okay, then.

Bob
07-20-2014, 11:53 PM
I worked for John McCain's 2008 campaign. I also did not leave the GOP based on one guy's policy, I left it because the whole party was being taken over by guys like him and I didn't like it. It's also when I found libertarianism.

What would you call Ross Perot?

He ran as a third party.

Bob
07-20-2014, 11:54 PM
Biased ignorance? For expecting your party to EARN my vote?

LOL. Okay, then.

I arrived in February.

To date, you have NEVER been wrong.

Why is that?

del
07-20-2014, 11:55 PM

He ran as a third party.

i'd call him ross or mr perot

Green Arrow
07-20-2014, 11:59 PM
I arrived in February.

To date, you have NEVER been wrong.

Why is that?

I would venture to guess that you are incorrect. I can think of a number of times I was wrong. On the contrary, my dear Bob, it is you who appears to be never wrong.

Green Arrow
07-21-2014, 12:01 AM

He ran as a third party.

I would call him proof that third parties can give the two big parties a run for their money, if people with actual principles had the balls to step out of the herd.

Bob
07-21-2014, 12:09 AM
I'm not down in the dumps, Bob. Can't, and don't, live life that way.
sachem

When Green Arrow got onto Matalese about the female period, did you admire him? This is due to your kind words over his way of posting.

Green Arrow
07-21-2014, 12:10 AM

When Green Arrow got onto Matalese about the female period, did you admire him? This is due to your kind words over his way of posting.
Bob, I'm pretty sure sachem does not admire or adore me. We just have a mutual respect for each other.

Bob
07-21-2014, 12:18 AM
I would call him proof that third parties can give the two big parties a run for their money, if people with actual principles had the balls to step out of the herd.

I wager you also thought David Copperfield caused the Statue of Liberty to vanish???

Let me try to clarify things for you.

how many people will win the office of president?

Easy you say? One, correct.

ONE WINNER

The rest lose.

So what you say.

I will tell you what.

If you look at any race, from the 100 meters to the kilometer to the 10 kilometer race, one winner.

Tennis matches have one winner.

Football games have 1 winner.

Politics is for real.

When you shit on Romney, it put Obama in charge. By YOU, I mean the people who defacto put Obama over the top. Say 5 million of you types voted not for Obama but for Romney. This would have made it a dead heat.

Get it yet?

You pouted so you got hurt. We got shit on by Obama.

Let me congratulate you for never being wrong.

Even i have admitted to being wrong if I am.

Green Arrow
07-21-2014, 12:21 AM
I wager you also thought David Copperfield caused the Statue of Liberty to vanish???

Let me try to clarify things for you.

how many people will win the office of president?

Easy you say? One, correct.

ONE WINNER

The rest lose.

So what you say.

I will tell you what.

If you look at any race, from the 100 meters to the kilometer to the 10 kilometer race, one winner.

Tennis matches have one winner.

Football games have 1 winner.

Politics is for real.

When you shit on Romney, it put Obama in charge. By YOU, I mean the people who defacto put Obama over the top. Say 5 million of you types voted not for Obama but for Romney. This would have made it a dead heat.

Get it yet?

You pouted so you got hurt. We got shit on by Obama.

Let me congratulate you for never being wrong.

Even i have admitted to being wrong if I am.

Yes, Bob. One winner...FROM ANY PARTY.

Bob
07-21-2014, 12:28 AM
@Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013), I'm pretty sure sachem does not admire or adore me. We just have a mutual respect for each other.

Well you fed her the lines. I hoped she would be there first.

Were you not always right, I might find you adorable.

Somehow your "ME always RIGHT shit" lost me by last February.

Bob
07-21-2014, 12:30 AM
Yes, Bob. One winner...FROM ANY PARTY.

That is what i mean about you. The god damned GA is always 100 percent right shit.

I know you forgot, but you started this shit up last February. I figured you might grow out of it.

Even when you amuse yourself by taunts and insults against Matalese, you are always right. Correct Matalese?

Green Arrow
07-21-2014, 12:33 AM
That is what i mean about you. The god damned GA is always 100 percent right shit.

I know you forgot, but you started this shit up last February. I figured you might grow out of it.

Even when you amuse yourself by taunts and insults against Matalese, you are always right. Correct @Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796)?

Well, I put up with "Bob is 100% right and the smartest guy on the forum" from you, too, so we're even.

sachem
07-21-2014, 01:02 AM

When Green Arrow got onto Matalese about the female period, did you admire him? This is due to your kind words over his way of posting.I must have missed that, Bob. Except I have noted Matty posting something about periods, repeatedly, these past several hours. I don't remember saying anything about his "way" of posting.

IMPress Polly
07-21-2014, 07:30 AM
Redrose wrote:

Peter wrote:

Green Arrow wrote:
I am a socialist, @IMPress Polly (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=399) is a Marxist. I can't speak for Polly, but Obama has nothing whatsoever in common with me.

Indeed I am.

I voted for Obama in both 2008 and 2012. That wasn't because I believed him a fellow communist though. It was because I liked him substantially better than McCain and Romney respectively. There is a difference between voting for someone and agreeing with their every word and idea. All in all, as I've said elsewhere, I consider myself about 40% aligned with Obama's thinking. With McCain it was maybe 5%, and people like Romney are the bane of my existence. I have nothing in common with them. I'd sooner vote for Sarah Palin than someone like Mitt Romney (and no, that's not a suggestion)!

To speak for the broader Marxist movement's view of Obama, the Communist Party considers itself about 50% supportive of Obama, while most other American communists oppose him, feeling that there simply isn't a sufficiently meaningful difference between Republicans and Democrats generally. I'll add though that the communists who are ideologically puritanical enough to refuse to vote for Obama are also generally puritanical enough to oppose voting for someone like Dennis Kucinich or Bernie Sanders, and many of them oppose the whole idea of voting. I am less narrow-minded than that. I embrace a strategic approach to voting and political activism more broadly that focuses on shifting the political center of gravity leftward over time, and yes that includes stopping the full-on political right from obtaining victories as a priority. I'm not quite enough of a poser to suggest that it wouldn't make any difference if Romney were president instead right now.

A communist is someone who believes that all property should be owned by the world collectively and "Marxist" is a more specific term than that. Obama doesn't even come close to falling into either category. It would be somewhat generous to even call him a progressive. It depends on how you measure the precise meaning of that term. No serious proponent of global equality, for example, can support doctrines like American exceptionalism or deport millions of migrants and refugee children simply for being Latino. Neither can anyone serious about progressivism support privatizing more sectors of the economy (like education and space travel, as Obama does). The things I have a measure of agreement with Obama on are things like the idea of universal health care, gay rights, women's rights, the right of bargain collectively, pulling out of Iraq and Afghanistan (kinda sorta), that sort of thing: things that correspond to the advancement of equality both here at home and on the international stage. So my view on him and his politics is a nuanced one.

Mr. Mensch
07-21-2014, 07:31 AM

At least Attila accomplished something in his lifetime and didn't blame his failures on others.

Ransom
07-21-2014, 07:44 AM
The communist Party is about "50%" aligned with Obama? First of all, that says much about Obama and if the Communists are thinking Romney is the bane of their existence.....then my vote for Mitt gets yet another justification. I also think Polly says much about Communists, they're historic fence sitters. 50% this and 30% that. We support this or that, sometimes this, 5% that. It's a baseless and souless ideal, it's a solve every problem for me dependence, it's single payer health care, it's about the state and mother something or another. It ain't about individual rights. Unalienable isn't in the Communist dictionary. Private property ain't either.

Great compliments to Romney and McCain..and Sarah Palin. Nice exposure to a tired and worn out ideal that was long ago proven wrong and miserable.

Justme
07-21-2014, 07:52 AM
Spoken like a true HUAC and Joe McCarthy supporter, Ransom. Want to bring back some of the darkest days in this Nation's history? Joe and HUAC represent one of those truly dark days.

Ransom
07-21-2014, 07:58 AM
No, I didn't 'fall' for any spin anyone wanted to put on Romney's 47% remark. I just can not vote for someone who shows such disdain for so many Americans based on their income (or lack of). His implication was that those who don't pay income tax are all bums & leeches who care nothing for this country. Being poor does not mean a person is stupid, they might be uneducated (I am one of those) but it don't make us bums.

My husband & live on Social Security, savings & a pension (one of those nasty union things). We own our home, cars, etc. We paid over $3,000 in federal taxes last year. A friend of ours made over $250,000 and paid $26. They have rental property and can deduct everything related to their properties. Are they part of the 47% he was talking about? I doubt it, since they were ardent supporters of Mr. Romney...but they sure cheered about his remarks, never realizing he was talking about them too.

While I would like to think my vote counts, please remember, I live in Alabama.

= baaaaa

Animal Mother
07-21-2014, 08:03 AM
= baaaaa

lol tool

Polecat
07-21-2014, 08:26 AM
A long as we have staunch democrats and staunch democrat haters we are going to keep getting more of the same. Herded into our self made pen of shrinking liberty and lower standard of living. I find it hard to believe so many people are stuck in this rut.

Ransom
07-21-2014, 08:56 AM
Spoken like a true HUAC and Joe McCarthy supporter, Ransom. Want to bring back some of the darkest days in this Nation's history? Joe and HUAC represent one of those truly dark days.

What time do they throw manure into the pasture for you to feed on Leftist?

Ransom
07-21-2014, 08:57 AM
A long as we have staunch democrats and staunch democrat haters we are going to keep getting more of the same. Herded into our self made pen of shrinking liberty and lower standard of living. I find it hard to believe so many people are stuck in this rut.

That's because your knowledge of history and thus most of the planet's historic standard of living isn't known to you. But you can teach the clueless.

Ransom
07-21-2014, 08:59 AM
How many sheep are there today in Alabama?

Mister D
07-21-2014, 09:08 AM

Well, Exotix for one.

Ransom
07-21-2014, 09:17 AM
Well, Exotix for one.

He actually counts as 2.

Ransom
07-21-2014, 09:21 AM
Alabama offers several economic and natural advantages for developing a profitable sheep flock: a mild, even political climate free from great extremes of temperatures and plenty of media feed. Politically, Alabama is almost ideal for sheep with a bountiful supply of media manure grown every month of the year, which is essential for developing a profitable flock and industry.The successful sheep producer, as well as the beginner, can soon adapt to conditions and develop a successful enterprise. But, regardless of previous experience, a successful producer must have a positive attitude about raising sheep.
A review of past figures reveals that in the early 1940s Alabama had quite a number of sheep. It is estimated that the number of sheep in Alabama exceeds 10,000 head today.

10,000 head? Wow. That's alot of f'n sheep!

Cigar
07-21-2014, 09:21 AM
I think that @PolWatch (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1099) fell for the dirty tricks of the Democrats by blaming Romney for telling the truth and might have voted for Obama.

Doh, nope,

Romney told the truth,

Mitt Romney was 100% correct ... he did get 47% :grin:

Nominee
Barack Obama (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama)
Mitt Romney (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney)

Party
Democratic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States))
Republican (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_(United_States))

Home state
Illinois (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois)
Massachusetts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts)

Running mate
Joe Biden (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden)
Paul Ryan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Ryan)

Electoral vote

States carried
26 + DC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.)

Popular vote

Percentage
51.1%
47.2%

Turnout
58.2% (voting eligible)

Ransom
07-21-2014, 09:22 AM
That's 10,002 if you count Debt Clock.

Ransom
07-21-2014, 09:23 AM
:biglaugh:

del
07-21-2014, 09:50 AM

are you still in mobile?

Bob
07-21-2014, 12:35 PM
Well, I put up with "Bob is 100% right and the smartest guy on the forum" from you, too, so we're even.

What the hell could I know at my age? Right? Surely I could not know nearly as much as you know. I notice when a person reports the results of an Army test, it bugs you. We are sure you wish to look like the smartest dude in the box. Anyway, there is no point to this now.

PolWatch
07-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Alabama offers several economic and natural advantages for developing a profitable sheep flock: a mild, even political climate free from great extremes of temperatures and plenty of media feed. Politically, Alabama is almost ideal for sheep with a bountiful supply of media manure grown every month of the year, which is essential for developing a profitable flock and industry.The successful sheep producer, as well as the beginner, can soon adapt to conditions and develop a successful enterprise. But, regardless of previous experience, a successful producer must have a positive attitude about raising sheep.
A review of past figures reveals that in the early 1940s Alabama had quite a number of sheep. It is estimated that the number of sheep in Alabama exceeds 10,000 head today.

10,000 head? Wow. That's alot of f'n sheep!

REALLY? WOW! guess that explains why Alabama always votes Republican...the more right wing, the better. Thanx for your insight into the politics of Alabama.

Bob
07-21-2014, 01:01 PM
Indeed I am.

I voted for Obama in both 2008 and 2012. That wasn't because I believed him a fellow communist though. It was because I liked him substantially better than McCain and Romney respectively. There is a difference between voting for someone and agreeing with their every word and idea. All in all, as I've said elsewhere, I consider myself about 40% aligned with Obama's thinking. With McCain it was maybe 5%, and people like Romney are the bane of my existence. I have nothing in common with them. I'd sooner vote for Sarah Palin than someone like Mitt Romney (and no, that's not a suggestion)!

To speak for the broader Marxist movement's view of Obama, the Communist Party considers itself about 50% supportive of Obama, while most other American communists oppose him, feeling that there simply isn't a sufficiently meaningful difference between Republicans and Democrats generally. I'll add though that the communists who are ideologically puritanical enough to refuse to vote for Obama are also generally puritanical enough to oppose voting for someone like Dennis Kucinich or Bernie Sanders, and many of them oppose the whole idea of voting. I am less narrow-minded than that. I embrace a strategic approach to voting and political activism more broadly that focuses on shifting the political center of gravity leftward over time, and yes that includes stopping the full-on political right from obtaining victories as a priority. I'm not quite enough of a poser to suggest that it wouldn't make any difference if Romney were president instead right now.

A communist is someone who believes that all property should be owned by the world collectively and "Marxist" is a more specific term than that. Obama doesn't even come close to falling into either category. It would be somewhat generous to even call him a progressive. It depends on how you measure the precise meaning of that term. No serious proponent of global equality, for example, can support doctrines like American exceptionalism or deport millions of migrants and refugee children simply for being Latino. Neither can anyone serious about progressivism support privatizing more sectors of the economy (like education and space travel, as Obama does). The things I have a measure of agreement with Obama on are things like the idea of universal health care, gay rights, women's rights, the right of bargain collectively, pulling out of Iraq and Afghanistan (kinda sorta), that sort of thing: things that correspond to the advancement of equality both here at home and on the international stage. So my view on him and his politics is a nuanced one.

Nothing against you IMPress Polly, but communism has never been put into operation as you describe it. Nay, the world lost well over 30 million citizens in the Soviet era and I believe 50 million in China.

The Government of the USA was established with the loss of a few thousand lives.

It sound like a poster using rose colored glasses. Why no mention of vast human destruction?

Why no mention of vast social planning, not by the people, but by a super powerful central group of politicians? Why no mention of vast shortages under the Communists?

Where is that mention of vast famines.

My glasses are not rose colored.

My grandpa thought like the above said to the forum. The man twisted mom's thinking to the point she twisted the beliefs of her children. It took me a long time to find out it was not true.

One more comment. I, like Alyosha saw communism. I saw it when it was the most brutal and not just prior to it's collapse in the Soviet influence. I saw the troops with machine guns poised to kill citizens for merely trying to escape to freedom.

I have yet to hear of anybody rushing to escape to Communism unless they were a Communist spy escaping the noose of a hangman.

Bob
07-21-2014, 01:07 PM
Mitt Romney was 100% correct ... he did get 47% :grin:

Nominee
Barack Obama (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama)
Mitt Romney (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney)

Party
Democratic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States))
Republican (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_(United_States))

Home state
Illinois (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois)
Massachusetts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts)

Running mate
Joe Biden (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden)
Paul Ryan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Ryan)

Electoral vote

States carried
26 + DC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington,_D.C.)

Popular vote

Percentage
51.1%
47.2%

Turnout
58.2% (voting eligible)

Romney forecast he would not get 47 percent.

Not that he would get 47 percent.

The video I posted makes that perfectly clear. Democrats are liars. I hoped PolWatch would not fall for those lies.

Cigar
07-21-2014, 01:10 PM
Romney forecast he would not get 47 percent.

Not that he would get 47 percent.

The video I posted makes that perfectly clear. Democrats are liars. I hoped @PolWatch (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1099) would not fall for those lies.

Then I endorse Conservatives to continue saying what's really on their minds ... it's been successful thus far :laugh:

Mainecoons
07-21-2014, 01:12 PM
Come on Cigar, add every vote you cast for Obama in each election for the sake of honesty.

Oh, right, honesty. You don't do that.

Sorry, my mistake. :rofl:

texan
07-21-2014, 01:12 PM

Mistake!

Mitt Romney Secretly Donated Milk for Homeless Veterans October 30, 2012Did you know that Mitt Romney anonymously donated half the cost of 7,000 pints of milk for homeless veterans every week for two years? Watch the interview with the man who has personal knowledge of these events (http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=24756737). Glenn Beck.com describes roughly what happened (http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/12/the-incredible-stories-of-character-the-media-isnt-telling-you-about-mitt-romney/):

As it was pointed out by a few at the RNC and became evident after Glenn’s staff began telling him the stories they were finding, Romney isn’t the kind of guy that likes to talk about the things he has done to help others. . . .
After he spent forty minutes going through their books, he told them, “You run a very good place, very tight. Very good.” Romney asked to go on another tour of the hospital, and after spending an hour and forty minutes there, the last question he asked was, “So what… what do you — what are you lacking? What do you need help with?”

I understand he will be a politician and all but his business experience/sense and generosity makes him a good choice. He was right on all foreign affairs issues too, no why? Good business sense he understands the art of deals, whereas, academics don't. They get taken by other fast talkers.

You basically voted for two guys that yell at others for not helping the less fortunate and don't back it up. Truthfully now, are there any worse type successful people?

Cigar
07-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Come on Cigar, add every vote you cast for Obama in each election for the sake of honesty.

Oh, right, honesty. You don't do that.

Sorry, my mistake. :rofl:

The only thing better than watching Conservatives whine for the last 6 years, is that there's more :laugh:

Whine-On :grin:

http://i.qkme.me/3reab2.jpg (http://pragmaticobotsunite.com/saturday-open-thread-black-saints-and-popes/)

Mainecoons
07-21-2014, 01:17 PM
I am not a Romney fan. I think he's a Republicrat. But that doesn't negate the fact that he was grossly misrepresented and lied about by the leftist media. As I've pointed out previously, it is unfortunate that many, including some here, didn't realize they were being propagandized and look below the lies to find the man.

Zelmo had it right. The difference between Obama and Romney was like the difference between driving at a wall at 70 versus 30.

Mister D
07-21-2014, 01:54 PM
I am not a Romney fan. I think he's a Republicrat. But that doesn't negate the fact that he was grossly misrepresented and lied about by the leftist media. As I've pointed out previously, it is unfortunate that many, including some here, didn't realize they were being propagandized and look below the lies to find the man.

Zelmo had it right. The difference between Obama and Romney was like the difference between driving at a wall at 70 versus 30.

The American major media are just shameless.

exotix
07-21-2014, 01:55 PM
Reagan earned his halo. Romney showed his mettle various ways.
1. Very successful in Business. While Obama studied at side of the rogue Alinsky, Romney was proving in business to understand things like budgets, showing up on time to meetings (Obama still shows up late to meetings) and building. Obama uses tax money where Romney put his own cash up and showed where he shows up, good things happen. Such as to Staples and other firms he supported.
2. Running the Olympics. While a good feat, still not enough to be president. But compare that one thing with all the things Obama did. No, i would never pout and vote for Obama.
3. Govern. While he had to manage a herd of Democrats, he managed. While he did not veto the MA health care plan, at least it was just one state. Romney no doubt felt the experiment in a tiny state could prove it would or would not work.

I don't know but at least 45 million Americans did vote for Romney.

How many have voted for Ron PAul?

I keep admitting I like Ron but for gods sake, the Democrats will hit us with the heavy artillery. We can't afford to mess it up again by picking just a Senator. The next D would love ripping that apart.

I just heard this report on TV. Charter schools produce healthier and better adjusted students and they get higher grades. Democrats hate those schools. @exotix (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=516)
*snicker*

http://i60.tinypic.com/2duk9d.jpg

texan
07-21-2014, 02:13 PM
Like I said it speaks volumes that he and Biden are all about social justice and giving others money away on one hand. Then on the other they don't donate to charity in any real fashion especially compared to others. It says something about them and you all know it does. Biden acts like this big catholic and he is a fraud.

Rebel Son
07-21-2014, 02:30 PM

Agree but a vote thrown away is a vote for the progresives. Being a convicted felon I don't have the pleasure of voting, something I miss. You don't honestly think a libertarian is going to get voted in anytime soon do you? I once suffered from this delusion that Rand Paul might have a snowball's chance in hell or Gary Johnson.

I'm past that now and see it for what it is, as long as the Republican base will not accept the Tea Party or a libertarian as a viable canadate the progressives continue to get farther and farther ahead. We as the right wing are already at a disadvatage and we will continue to get farther behind as long as people hold onto short sighted thoughts.

We can't elect a libertarian anytime soon but we CAN hold onto some part of what we are and believe in. Evidence is in the scotus appointed by bammy. Another 4 or 8 years and another departure from it means another progressive who you can't get rid of until they decide to retire,,,,,,and you know that won't hapen.

It's nice to have a mission and beliefs, it's insane to continue to let them win and control everything. The right is so far apart that they may never get back together again. If you think I like McCain or Rommney you are sadly mistaken but a cur dog with the mange would be better than what we have now. Thanks to those of you who threw away your vote in a effort to make a statement of what?

Cigar
07-21-2014, 02:43 PM
Like I said it speaks volumes that he and Biden are all about social justice and giving others money away on one hand. Then on the other they don't donate to charity in any real fashion especially compared to others. It says something about them and you all know it does. Biden acts like this big catholic and he is a fraud.

What speaks volumes is the Voting Margin :laugh: