PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Bohemian Grove: State of the Counterculture Union Address 2012

ironboltbruce
04-19-2012, 10:52 AM
http://veritasvirtualvengeance.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/occupy_bohemian_grove.jpg

Follow the Occupy Bohemian Grove PDX Committee and Bohemian Grove Action Network this July to Monte Rio California and tell the global elite their party's over:

http://veritasvirtualvengeance.com/2012/04/19/occupy-bohemian-grove-state-of-the-counterculture-union-address-2012-by-dr-ryan-bartek/

MMC
04-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Cool Pic Bruce.....:thumbsup:

obgpdx
04-20-2012, 01:31 AM
**NOTE: This is the author speaking. This opinion piece of mine was posted everywhere without my consent using a ridiculous photograph that plays into mythology that we not only DO NOT ENDORSE but are actively trying to dispel. While I'm happy anyone would independently take the time to spread my personal opinions, the fact of the matter is that the activists engaged in this protest DO NOT SUPPORT THE CLAIMS OF A SACRIFICE CULT. The picture, even though meant to be humorous, really negatively affects the ability of anyone involved to be taken seriously. Furthermore, the fact of the matter is this was never mailed out as an official "occupy bohemian grove" announcement but as a personal opinion piece & description of my own activities over the next year. that much was blatantly clear. i mention that people should become aware & get involved in the larger effort, as they should. but i have always made it a point to keep my personal activities separate. the fact that this was posted everywhere as "occupy bohemian grove" would imply that i'm trying to sell myself with the protest as well, which is not the point at all. if i were trying to "get famous" or "make $$$" it would surely have been done in a manner that would do so, not put my head on the chopping block for a bunch of power elite freaks. i think any rational, sane individual can see through this. Thanks for listening. Know that the only reason I am posting this is because the person who actually posted it refused to remove it and is now openly attacking me on message boards for the simple request to change the photo. I hope everyone can see through this. Thanks –Bartek c/o Occupy PDX Bohemian Grove Committee

ironboltbruce
04-20-2012, 04:55 AM
**NOTE: This is the original poster speaking. The author of what he now calls his "opinion piece" sent us an email requesting we "please circulate" his material and we did so. The header of his email is provided below. We created the image he is crying about by modifying one we found on the Web:

http://veritasvirtualvengeance.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/occupy_bohemian_grove.jpg

Please note this image says nothing and implies nothing about SACRIFICE CULTS. We stand behind this image AND the Occupy Bohemian Grove initiative. We no longer, however, stand behind "Dr." Ryan Bartek...

-----Original Message-----
From: FanBridge [mailto:noreply@fanbridge.com] On Behalf Of Anomie Psyops [doctorbartek@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:54 PM
To: vvvpr@vvvpr.com
Subject: please circulate: RYAN BARTEK OCCUPY WORLD TOUR 2012

RYAN BARTEK OCCU-WORLD TOUR 2012 // Europe (May 7th-July 15th 2012) & USA (July 21st-Dec 21st 2012)

Underground journalist/musician Ryan Bartek has released his annual “State of the CounterCulture Union Address,” announcing a WORLD TOUR that will combine a number of objectives. Read full transcript here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/88484910/STATE-OF-THE-COUNTERCULTURE-UNION-ADDRESS-2012

MMC
04-20-2012, 05:34 AM
Heya Bruce.....did you hear anything about Indiana Law going back to 2009. What they passed for Search and Seizure and For the Process to get warrants to enter a persons home?

MMC
04-20-2012, 06:32 AM
Oh he is a musician and a journalist? Yeah I doubt he would be seriously committed to your guys motivations.

obgpdx
04-20-2012, 12:31 PM
ok, again, i want to make this clear -- this was never sent out as an official "occupy bohemian grove" announcement but as a personal one through my own personal email describing my own personal objectives. anyone that's been paying attention knows that i've been totally transparent in all my efforts. the reason i'm upset is because this will start this negative chatter like it is right now on this very forum as if i'm trying to get rich or famous from this. if that were the case, i'd go intern for justin timberlake or something, not set myself up to get blackbagged & thrown in a FEMA camp. the fact of the matter is this goofy photo makes me look like a disreputable fool before it is even read, is promoted like it's an official announcement, and uses a twitter feed i created in the image as if i'm behind the image. this is why i am upset. never once ghave i ever complaiend about free publicity, but this is a different thing completely. i hope anyone paying attention and reading this can see through these absurd attacks. i've put hundreds of hours into this, my intentions are noble, i've dropped everything & gone 100% into this and now my name is being dragged through the mud by a facebook agitator. shame on you.

obgpdx
04-20-2012, 12:32 PM
ok, again, i want to make this clear -- this was never sent out as an official "occupy bohemian grove" announcement but as a personal one through my own personal email describing my own personal objectives. anyone that's been paying attention knows that i've been totally transparent in all my efforts. the reason i'm upset is because this will start this negative chatter like it is right now on this very forum as if i'm trying to get rich or famous from this. if that were the case, i'd go intern for justin timberlake or something, not set myself up to get blackbagged & thrown in a FEMA camp. the fact of the matter is this goofy photo makes me look like a disreputable fool before it is even read, is promoted like it's an official announcement, and uses a twitter feed i created in the image as if i'm behind the image. this is why i am upset. never once have i ever complainrd about free publicity, but this is a different thing completely. i hope anyone paying attention and reading this can see through these absurd attacks. i've put hundreds of hours into this, my intentions are noble, i've dropped everything & gone 100% into this and now my name is being dragged through the mud by a facebook agitator. shame on you.

Conley
04-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Based only on the information posted here (I haven't followed the links), there's nothing I see that puts anyone in a bad light IMO.

ironboltbruce
04-20-2012, 08:09 PM
ok, again, i want to make this clear -- this was never sent out as an official "occupy bohemian grove" announcement but as a personal one through my own personal email describing my own personal objectives. anyone that's been paying attention knows that i've been totally transparent in all my efforts. the reason i'm upset is because this will start this negative chatter like it is right now on this very forum as if i'm trying to get rich or famous from this. if that were the case, i'd go intern for justin timberlake or something, not set myself up to get blackbagged & thrown in a FEMA camp. the fact of the matter is this goofy photo makes me look like a disreputable fool before it is even read, is promoted like it's an official announcement, and uses a twitter feed i created in the image as if i'm behind the image. this is why i am upset. never once have i ever complainrd about free publicity, but this is a different thing completely. i hope anyone paying attention and reading this can see through these absurd attacks. i've put hundreds of hours into this, my intentions are noble, i've dropped everything & gone 100% into this and now my name is being dragged through the mud by a facebook agitator. shame on you.

Personally, I do not have a Fakebook account. But we've been looking for someone brave/foolish enough to operate in that delete-doesn't/cookies-never-really-die/every-byte-is-recorded-forever arena. Who is this "facebook agitator" you refer to, Mr. Obgpdx aka "Dr." Ryan Bartek? I'd like to get in touch with them...

Captain Obvious
04-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Props to IBB for following up on his thread.

Conley
04-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Props to IBB for following up on his thread.

:laugh: Someone's looking on the bright side.

Captain Obvious
04-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Glass is half full right now.

Gonna be trout fishing all week. And drinking beer.

Conley
04-20-2012, 09:39 PM
Glass is half full right now.

Gonna be trout fishing all week. And drinking beer.

I'm way ahead of you. Except for the fishing part.