PDA

View Full Version : Negroes with guns

Chris
04-19-2012, 02:07 PM
I don't much like Ann Coulter, but here she seems to have dropped her shrill tone for some somber history.

Negroes with guns (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=50941)
...Gun control laws were originally promulgated by Democrats to keep guns out of the hands of blacks. This allowed the Democratic policy of slavery to proceed with fewer bumps and, after the Civil War, allowed the Democratic Ku Klux Klan to menace and murder black Americans with little resistance....

Read the rest.

MMC
04-19-2012, 05:18 PM
(Contrary to what illiterates believe, the KKK was an outgrowth of the Democratic Party, with overlapping membership rolls. The Klan was to the Democrats what the American Civil Liberties Union is today: Not every Democrat is an ACLU'er, but every ACLU'er is a Democrat. Same with the Klan.)

Liberals have leapt on the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida to push for the repeal of "stand your ground" laws and to demand tighter gun control. (MSNBC'S Karen Finney blamed "the same people who stymied gun regulation at every point.")

We don't know the facts yet, but let's assume the conclusion MSNBC is leaping to is accurate: George Zimmerman stalked a small black child and murdered him in cold blood, just because he was black.

If that were true, every black person in America should get a gun and join the National Rifle Association, America's oldest and most august civil rights organization.

Apparently this has occurred to no one because our excellent public education system ensures that no American under the age of 60 has the slightest notion of this country's history.....snip~

Did you note the piece on Grant and what he attempted to do?

Alias
04-19-2012, 05:37 PM
The present generation is convinced republicans founded the KKK and are the party of the wealthy. The Democrats have a very good propaganda machine and control the education system.

MMC
04-19-2012, 05:50 PM
The present generation is convinced republicans founded the KKK and are the party of the wealthy. The Democrats have a very good propaganda machine and control the education system.

The NRA's proud history of fighting the Klan has been airbrushed out of the record by those who were complicit with the KKK, Jim Crow and racial terror, to wit: the Democrats.....snip~

It has always been an accepted right of Americans, as the history of our Western states proves, that where the law is unable, or unwilling, to enforce order, the citizens can, and must act in self-defense against lawless violence."

Contrary to MSNBC hosts, I do not believe the shooting in Florida is evidence of a resurgent KKK. But wherever the truth lies in that case, gun control is always a scheme of the powerful to deprive the powerless of the right to self-defense.....snip~

She is correct on the history part, and you are about the Dems propaganda machine. Like I was telling you I had to deal with Demos most of my life. Where it is always about dumbing down shit and dividing people up.

Alias
04-19-2012, 06:17 PM
The NRA's proud history of fighting the Klan has been airbrushed out of the record by those who were complicit with the KKK, Jim Crow and racial terror, to wit: the Democrats.....snip~

It has always been an accepted right of Americans, as the history of our Western states proves, that where the law is unable, or unwilling, to enforce order, the citizens can, and must act in self-defense against lawless violence."

Contrary to MSNBC hosts, I do not believe the shooting in Florida is evidence of a resurgent KKK. But wherever the truth lies in that case, gun control is always a scheme of the powerful to deprive the powerless of the right to self-defense.....snip~

She is correct on the history part, and you are about the Dems propaganda machine. Like I was telling you I had to deal with Demos most of my life. Where it is always about dumbing down shit and dividing people up.

We see a new target every day. Ann Romney, Ted Nugent, who knows tomorrow. Every day a new distraction to keep the focus off what is happening. Disasterous administration.

MMC
04-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Yeah.....all the while the big moves are being made. Where the real power is about anything and everything. You know that Grand Stage and not the sub-forums of the American Plight of political campaigns and elections.

ramone
04-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Contrary to MSNBC hosts, I do not believe the shooting in Florida is evidence of a resurgent KKK.

MSNBC is a hack news org. Zimmerman couldn't ever be a member of the Klan, so that is a ridiculous statement by them. I don't believe in god so I couldn't get in either. It's all a bunch of leftest horse shit, as usual.

MMC
04-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Yeah and Finney gives the insight behind the political motivations, doesnt she?

ramone
04-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Yeah and Finney gives the insight behind the political motivations, doesnt she?

It's the typical progressive mandate. In the end it ain't gonna happen, not in the US anytime soon. In the UK and in Aus. they just gave them up. Here it will not be so easily done, I don't know anybody who would throw their weapon on to a scrap heap and watch it destroyed.

The US is a game changer when it comes to this aspect of a UN controlled world,,,,,,,,,,,Don't see it happening here.

roadmaster
04-19-2012, 11:17 PM
MSNBC is a hack news org. Zimmerman couldn't ever be a member of the Klan, so that is a ridiculous statement by them. I don't believe in god so I couldn't get in either. It's all a bunch of leftest horse shit, as usual.

The Klan would not have him. Not all Klan members believe in God just like the black panthers.

Captain Obvious
04-20-2012, 09:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBw8jS3sMw