PDA

View Full Version : Report: Thousands of [VERMIN] Are No-Shows at Hearings

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 05:14 PM
Thousands of illegal juvenile immigrants [VERMIN] from Central America do not show up for their deportation hearings across the country, the Justice Department estimates, the Dallas Morning News reported.

Eighteen out of 20 unaccompanied migrant children[vermin] from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador failed to turn up for their immigration hearing in Dallas one day this week, the newspaper said.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/border-crisis-migrant-minors/2014/07/23/id/584389#ixzz38KemiwQZ

Show of hands, who did not see this coming.
Yeah, that's what I thought. You should have listened to us when we told you not to release them into our country. Now, they're wandering around who knows where and spreading their infectious diseases to anyone within reach.

Well done, proggies. Well done.

Matty
07-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Say thank you to all the stupid Obama voters. Well done.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 05:25 PM
Oh, I forgot. Since this is an 'I told your so' thread:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/keymanjim/cooltext699600962.gif (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/keymanjim/media/cooltext699600962.gif.html)

Mainecoons
07-23-2014, 05:33 PM
The people who turned them loose had to know this was going to happen. Basically, the Obama administration declared open borders all on its own.

The VERMIN are your government, folks. Not these people who were enticed up here by them. Get that part straight.

del
07-23-2014, 05:43 PM
newsmax

when prison planet just isn't batshit crazy enough

hanger4
07-23-2014, 05:45 PM
The people who turned them loose had to know this was going to happen. Basically, the Obama administration declared open borders all on its own.The VERMIN are your government, folks. Not these people who were enticed up here by them. Get that part straight.^^^This ladies & gentlemen^^^

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 05:45 PM
newsmax

How many of these illegal vermin are staying at your house?

del
07-23-2014, 05:47 PM

and we're charging pizzas and empenadas to your credit card, jimmy

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 05:50 PM

and we're charging pizzas and empenadas to your credit card, jimmy
Yeah, you think you're being sarcastic, but you're not. It's those of us that work in this country that will have part of their hard earned money taken from them under threat of jail or worse to feed, clothe, treat and educate these vermin.

So, this shouldn't concern you. Your check will still come like clockwork.

del
07-23-2014, 05:51 PM
Yeah, you think you're being sarcastic, but you're not. It's those of us that work in this country that will have part of their hard earned money taken from them under threat of jail or worse to feed, clothe, treat and educate these vermin.

direct deposit, babe

thanks for the pizzas

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 05:53 PM
direct deposit, babe

thanks for the pizzas
Does dominos accept EBT cards?

del
07-23-2014, 05:55 PM
Does dominos accept EBT cards?

i don't know

i wouldn't eat that shit if you paid me.

oh, wait, you do pay me. :rofl:

i still won't eat it.

bertucci's does, but i usually tip the driver in cash.

Peter1469
07-23-2014, 05:56 PM
newsmax

Prison Planet is defiantly not reliable. News Max is right wing, but generally reliable if you understand their bias.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 05:56 PM
i don't know

Go find out.
That way you can be retarded on the phone rather than on the internet.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Thousands of illegal juvenile immigrants [VERMIN] from Central America do not show up for their deportation hearings across the country, the Justice Department estimates, the Dallas Morning News reported.

Eighteen out of 20 unaccompanied migrant children[vermin] from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador failed to turn up for their immigration hearing in Dallas one day this week, the newspaper said.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/border-crisis-migrant-minors/2014/07/23/id/584389#ixzz38KemiwQZ

Yeah, that's what I thought. You should have listened to us when we told you not to release them into our country. Now, they're wandering around who knows where and spreading their infectious diseases to anyone within reach.

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 06:10 PM

Well I can't take anything into account from a person that refuse to children as Vermin. I can't imagine that they would have anything worth while to say!

So as a Conservative all I can say is stop trying to help!

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 06:13 PM

Are you staying at his house? I only see one vermin so far!

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 06:17 PM

Well I see Children and young adults coming across the border, they need to be returned to their home, but if the Republicans come out and call them Vermin, I will side with the Democrats!

I have no interest to side with anyone that would refer to a child as Vermin! If their judgment is that poor on looking at a child, then they are likely not worth listening to on any issue!

THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT OF THIS COUNTRY, SENT A MESSAGE TO THEM, CAUSING THEM TO THINK THAT IF THEY MADE IT TO THIS COUNTRY, THEY COULD STAY!

Now if you want to call our government Vermin, I am OK with that!

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 06:18 PM
i don't know

i wouldn't eat that shit if you paid me.

oh, wait, you do pay me. :rofl:

i still won't eat it.

bertucci's does, but i usually tip the driver in cash.

Well at least you admit that you are a parasite of the system, I will give you credit for that

Dr. Who
07-23-2014, 06:27 PM
You are calling children vermin, whether they are illegal or not, they are still children and they did not choose to leave their families. They should be sent back, but that doesn't mean they have to be treated like garbage or called vermin. If you want to live in a civilized country, then you abide by civilized rules, otherwise, the manner in which the country treats the least of us will be replicated in the treatment of its citizens, so be careful what you wish for.

Mainecoons
07-23-2014, 06:54 PM
Well at least you admit that you are a parasite of the system, I will give you credit for that

Oh, he's a government parasite. Why doesn't that surprise me?

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 07:01 PM
You are calling children vermin,
Oh, no. They are sweet little angels that floated across the border on gossamer wings and are here to spread joy and happiness to all Americans.
Just ignore the diseases, crime and perpetual dependency on the US tax payers that comes along with them.

darroll
07-23-2014, 07:01 PM
This is what happens when we become a nation of pusses.
No-one respects the US anymore.

Mainecoons
07-23-2014, 07:11 PM
Once again, Key, you are confused as to who the real vermin are.

Here is their leader, does that help?

Blackrook
07-23-2014, 07:35 PM
The problem is, the American people are being emotionally blackmailed by the Democrats and media with these reports of poor orphaned "children" needing sanctuary in our country. The vast majority of people crossing the border are not children, and even the children are mostly teenagers.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1369975/illegal-immigrants-90-percent-of-unaccompanied-children-are-actually-teens-study/

The Xl
07-23-2014, 07:36 PM
It's the government and the people who support the policies. To insult people trying to better their lives, and to insult children especially, is beyond vile, faulty, and stupid.

del
07-23-2014, 07:39 PM

of course i am

everything is as it seems on the internet

lol

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 07:40 PM
It's the government and the people who support the policies. To insult people trying to better their lives, and to insult children especially, is beyond vile, faulty, and stupid.
And what about our own children? How are their lives made better by having to support these vermin for the rest of their lives? Provided they don't die from any number of diseases the vermin brought with them.

The Xl
07-23-2014, 07:45 PM
And what about our own children? How are their lives made better by having to support these vermin for the rest of their lives? Provided they don't die from any number of diseases the vermin brought with them.

Dumb shits who voted for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney have hurt me and my future children far more than kids and third world people who generally work hard trying to survive.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 07:59 PM
Dumb shits who voted for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney have hurt me and my future children far more than kids and third world people who generally work hard trying to survive.
Tell me how an 11 year old can work to survive? In our country they aren't old enough to work. And, in the absence of family (who would probably be on public assistance as well) WE will have to take care of them. And, once they get on the public dole, they'll never get off. So, our children will have to take care of them, And they'll have to take care of their children when they become of litter bearing age and the fathers are sent to jail. Which is another expense thrust upon us.
There is no reason that anyone who will be sent back over the border should be moved any more than 5 miles away from the border. But, by virtue of the fact that obama has sent these vermin all over the country, shows that he has no intention on sending them back.

Dr. Who
07-23-2014, 08:00 PM
No one is supporting keeping these kids. Unfortunately protocol has to be followed. That's what civilized societies do. In the interim, these are not animals, they are people, mostly children and should be treated accordingly.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 08:05 PM
Maybe that's what Perry's National Guard can do, babysit them.

Since they can't Arrest or Detain anyone for $12 Million per Month.

Hell, for $12 Million per Month they could all have their own stretch limo :laugh:

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 08:06 PM
No one is supporting keeping these kids.
Then why were they moved so far away from the border?

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 08:07 PM
Maybe that's what Perry's National Guard can do, babysit them.

Since they can't Arrest or Detain anyone for $12 Million per Month.

Hell, for $12 Million per Month they could all have their own stretch limo :laugh:
For $8 million they can be sent back to their home countries.

Dr. Who
07-23-2014, 08:10 PM
Then why were they moved so far away from the border?
Logistics. They had to find a place that was suitable.

Dr. Who
07-23-2014, 08:12 PM
For $8 million they can be sent back to their home countries.
The government cannot simply ignore it's own protocols, just because it would be more convenient. If they could, they would have simply loaded them all into buses and sent them home.

Private Pickle
07-23-2014, 08:13 PM
Say thank you to all the stupid Obama voters. Well done.

Anyone who thinks the Republicans wouldn't have done the same thing is eating retard sandwiches...

Just ask Reagan...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 08:14 PM
Logistics. They had to find a place that was suitable.
Suitable for what? They don't need to get comfortable. Ideally, they wont be staying long. Some surplus tents would do the job.
Of course, that was before the old 'catch and release' system failed to performed as expected. Now, they're free to roam the country at will.
Well done. I'm sure the next time they'll be seen is when they file for welfare.
And, they wont be deported then either.

hanger4
07-23-2014, 08:50 PM
keymanjim your *vermin* comments just show your classlessness. Any credibility you had is quickly eroding. The term *vermin* doesn't bolster your argument, it diminishes it.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 08:54 PM
@keymanjim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=250) your *vermin* comments just show your classlessness. Any credibility you had is quickly eroding. The term *vermin* doesn't bolster your argument, it diminishes it.
Well, calling them 'sweet little angels her to spread joy and happiness' just doesn't seem to fit.
Especially since they are here to spread disease and consume our resources.
You know, like vermin.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 08:55 PM
@keymanjim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=250) your *vermin* comments just show your classlessness. Any credibility you had is quickly eroding. The term *vermin* doesn't bolster your argument, it diminishes it.

I'd bet anything that would make him a big hit at Right Wing Town Halls :laugh:

Cigar
07-23-2014, 08:56 PM
Well, calling them 'sweet little angels her to spread joy and happiness' just doesn't seem to fit.
Especially since they are here to spread disease and consume our resources.
You know, like vermin.

You just described a new born :smiley_ROFLMAO:

The Xl
07-23-2014, 08:57 PM
Tell me how an 11 year old can work to survive? In our country they aren't old enough to work. And, in the absence of family (who would probably be on public assistance as well) WE will have to take care of them. And, once they get on the public dole, they'll never get off. So, our children will have to take care of them, And they'll have to take care of their children when they become of litter bearing age and the fathers are sent to jail. Which is another expense thrust upon us.
There is no reason that anyone who will be sent back over the border should be moved any more than 5 miles away from the border. But, by virtue of the fact that obama has sent these vermin all over the country, shows that he has no intention on sending them back.

The kids who just crossed recently should ultimately go home. Insulting them is classless and accomplishes nothing.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 08:59 PM
The kids who just crossed recently should ultimately go home. Insulting them is classless and accomplishes nothing.

It good for speeches in front of the ignorant

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:02 PM
It's not insulting to apply a proper description to them. Calling them children is insulting the rest of us by trying to invoke an emotional bond toward them in an attempt to make us override our better judgement.
In short, stop trying to humanize these vermin. It's not going to work.

The Xl
07-23-2014, 09:10 PM
It's not insulting to apply a proper description to them. Calling them children is insulting the rest of us by trying to invoke an emotional bond toward them in an attempt to make us override our better judgement.

Calling them children is calling them what they actually are. I'm gonna hold my tongue and not go any further on that matter, or I'll probably take it too far, I'm not looking for an infraction.

But if you're insistent on this vermin thing, look to the government and the people in the country who enable all of this crap, immigration and otherwise.

The Xl
07-23-2014, 09:10 PM
It good for speeches in front of the ignorant

We agree here.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 09:12 PM
Calling them children is calling them what they actually are. I'm gonna hold my tongue and not go any further on that matter, or I'll probably take it too far, I'm not looking for an infraction.

But if you're insistent on this vermin thing, look to the government and the people in the country who enable all of this crap, immigration and otherwise.

Come-On I'll say it for you ... :laugh: I plan on playing Golf the next few days anyway if it don't Rain

Cigar
07-23-2014, 09:16 PM
We agree here.

I find it hard to believe these are the same Right-2-Life Folks :rollseyes:

The Xl
07-23-2014, 09:18 PM
I find it hard to believe these are the same Right-2-Life Folks :rollseyes:

Liberals are hypocrites as well, but cons are generally anti abortion, yet they're cold to immigrant children, pro death penalty, and pro war. Seems legit.

They're a contradiction for sure, socially. But, again, I'm not giving liberals a pass either, being (Allegedly)anti war and anti death penalty but pro abortion.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:18 PM
Calling them children is calling them what they actually are.
Calling them vermin is calling them what they are. You can't really think that these 'children' (as you call them) are going to be of any benefit to our society? And, you'd have to be absolutely delusional to think that they're going to sent back. All their home countries have to do is say "no" and we're stuck with them.
No, they'll stay here and become burdens on our society. Draining our resources and increasing the need for more taxation for generations to come.

Vermin is a most accurate description for someone like that. So, you'd better get use to it.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 09:19 PM
Vermin :rollseyes:

http://cache.comcorpusa.com/640/361/crop/nbc33tv/media/news/NC_borderchildren0619_700x394.1403211914.jpg (http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/congress-calls-for-action)

The Xl
07-23-2014, 09:20 PM
Calling them vermin is calling them what they are. You can't really think that these 'children' (as you call them) are going to be of any benefit to our society? And, you'd have to be absolutely delusional to think that they're going to sent back. All their home countries have to do is say "no" and we're stuck with them.
No, they'll stay here and become burdens on our society. Draining our resources and increasing the need for more taxation for generations to come.

Vermin is a most accurate description for someone like that. So, you'd better get use to it.

Whatever you say. You're wrong, but arguing with you is fruitless.

I hope you didn't vote or voted 3rd party, because if you voted for Romney, you're a bigger vermin than all those kids put together times 800 million.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 09:20 PM
Not Unclean Vermin

http://static4.demotix.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/a_scale_large/5200-5/photos/1404859243-protesters-await-buses-at-a-border-patrol-station-in-murrieta_5205585.jpg (http://www.demotix.com/news/5205485/protesters-await-buses-border-patrol-station-murrieta)

del
07-23-2014, 09:21 PM
i think he gets a little chubbie every time he types *vermin*

The Xl
07-23-2014, 09:23 PM
i think he gets a little chubbie every time he types *vermin*

He seems obsessed with the word.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 09:23 PM
I think this is a great discussion ...

It accurately depicts the opinions of the Hard Right and their opinions needs to be exposed from now until the Elections for everyone to see.

Remember, this is the type of people who want to be in power ... keep that in mind when you Vote.

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 09:27 PM

Or he could look in a mirror?

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:27 PM
Vermin :rollseyes:

http://cache.comcorpusa.com/640/361/crop/nbc33tv/media/news/NC_borderchildren0619_700x394.1403211914.jpg (http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/congress-calls-for-action)
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a128/keymanjim/invasion_zps47e63e82.jpg (http://s10.photobucket.com/user/keymanjim/media/invasion_zps47e63e82.jpg.html)

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:29 PM
Whatever you say.
You should have learned that lesson before you even posted to my thread.

The Xl
07-23-2014, 09:30 PM
You should have learned that lesson before you even posted to my thread.

Cutting up my quote doesn't make you any smarter and doesn't make you right, no count.

The Xl
07-23-2014, 09:31 PM
Did you vote for Romney, keymanjim?

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 09:31 PM

Well I hope that people treat you and your family as you would treat children.

I have no compassion for those that do not care of children

I am a Christian and Jesus said, " whatever you have done to for the least of these, you have done to me"

Vermin says that something needs to be exterminated. And that certainly is not how I would talk about children.

Hopefully someone you call vermin will be in a position to help you some day, and decide it is not worth the trouble.

I know if you were talking about kids that way and fell off a pier? my cloths would not need a dryer!

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:32 PM
I think this is a great discussion ...

It accurately depicts the opinions of the Hard Right and their opinions needs to be exposed from now until the Elections for everyone to see.

Remember, this is the type of people who want to be in power ... keep that in mind when you Vote.
Also keep in mind those that wish us not to exist as a country. Their plan starts with the destruction of our borders.

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 09:35 PM
I don't disagree that these people need to be sent home, I do not believe that our border should be left open.

But they are God's Children and should be treated as such!

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:36 PM
Well I hope that people treat you and your family as you would treat children.

I have no compassion for those that do not care of children

I am a Christian and Jesus said, " whatever you have done to for the least of these, you have done to me"

Vermin says that something needs to be exterminated. And that certainly is not how I would talk about children.

Hopefully someone you call vermin will be in a position to help you some day, and decide it is not worth the trouble.

I know if you were talking about kids that way and fell off a pier? my cloths would not need a dryer!
They need help down there. Help to feed, clothe and treat your 'children' (as you call them)
Just think of how many you could help for the price of your computer and internet access.
Or, does your compassion only show itself when someone else is paying the tab?

If I see another post form you then I'll know the answer.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 09:37 PM
I don't disagree that these people need to be sent home, I do not believe that our border should be left open.

The Boarder isn't open ... they cross ... they get detained ... period.

You can't detain someone who hasn't crossed or entered the US

Cigar
07-23-2014, 09:38 PM
They need help down there. Help to feed, clothe and treat your 'children' (as you call them)
Just think of how many you could help for the price of your computer and internet access.

I got a better idea .. how about you Log-Off the computer and go stand a post at the boarder.

hanger4
07-23-2014, 09:39 PM
Well, calling them 'sweet little angels her to spread joy and happiness' just doesn't seem to fit.Especially since they are here to spread disease and consume our resources.You know, like vermin.*Illegal immigrants* gets the job done and accurate too. Hell, *Obamas babys* works of course that would include C & E also.

The Xl
07-23-2014, 09:40 PM
This guy is so worried about these kids and their cost, when it's a drop in the bucket of the shit we have to pay for. He probably voted for vermin who intended to use taxpayer money to fight a war at a greater expense.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:43 PM
I got a better idea .. how about you Log-Off the computer and go stand a post at the boarder.
Sure. Just give me back all the tax dollars I've sent to the government over the years for them to do the job you now want me to do.

(there is no "a" in border when used in this context.)

hanger4
07-23-2014, 09:44 PM
The Boarder isn't open ... they cross ... they get detained ... period.You can't detain someone who hasn't crossed or entered the USWhat part of closing the border don't you understand ??

del
07-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Sure. Just give me back all the tax dollars I've sent to the government over the years for them to do the job you now want me to do.

both of them?

Peter1469

I have said that I would seize assets from those nations (and their wealthy) that are in US banks to pay for great care of these kids (+ 20% profit) and send them back as we are able.

The Xl

Soon as you reimburse taxpayers for the wars on their dime, brought to you by politicians you voted for.

Peter1469
07-23-2014, 09:47 PM
That isn't true. There are plenty of places to get across sight unseen. This recent thing with the kids- they are trying to get caught, because they have been told they will get to stay.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 09:47 PM
What part of closing the border don't you understand ??

How about you explain what President Obama isn't doing that all 43 of the previous President did?

Take your time ... :rollseyes:

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:48 PM
This guy is so worried about these kids and their cost, when it's a drop in the bucket of the shit we have to pay for. He probably voted for vermin who intended to use taxpayer money to fight a war at a greater expense.
Are you using that word in proper context? If so, then you must feel like a fool for berating me for also using it in proper context.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 09:49 PM
That isn't true. There are plenty of places to get across sight unseen. This recent thing with the kids- they are trying to get caught, because they have been told they will get to stay.

So if someone thousand of miles said something ... it's Obama's fault?

He want to add more security, but Republicans don't want to pay for it.

So ... tell me, how would you do it ... for free?

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Soon as you reimburse taxpayers for the wars on their dime, brought to you by politicians you voted for.
Does that include the ones that were for the wars before they were against them?

The Xl
07-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Are you using that word in proper context? If so, then you must feel like a fool for berating me for also using it in proper context.

I'm playing by your rules here. I'm speaking as you would, and if you consider kids vermin, then politicians, and even you, are much bigger vermin.

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 09:51 PM

Here this will help!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/19/everything-you-need-to-know-about-mercury-ones-border-relief-effort-today-with-live-updates/

I have made my donation, I am sure that you are looking to make yours.

With Mercury One all of your donations goes to the relief effort that you choose. Beck covers the cost of administration!

Please don't judge real conservatives we actually care about people, we just understand that most of the time holding people accountable is better for them than using only compassion.

Plus we have to suffer fools that hurt our message. Such as yourself for example!

The Xl
Does that include the ones that were for the wars before they were against them?

That includes any leftist or conservative who wanted to spend our money on some bullshit war.

keymanjim

So ... tell me, how would you do it ... for free?
You mean the $3.7 billion that obama wants to make these vermin feel more comfortable?

How is that going to seal the border?

Peter1469

So ... tell me, how would you do it ... for free? Don't ask me to defend other people's statements. I can handle my own, thank you.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:52 PM
That includes any leftist or conservative who wanted to spend our money on some bullshit war.
Which war would that be?

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 09:54 PM

Cigar, I totally understand that there are lost of things and laws that need to change,

They should not have to sit here in these camps that we are setting up for months on end.

But they must be returned to their families and ASAP, and there is no reason to let them cross. force them to turn around before the set foot on the shore

The Xl
Which war would that be?

I don't know how old you are or how long you've been eligible to vote.

Doesn't really matter though, take your pick.

keymanjim
Here this will help!
As I thought. You wouldn't give up your luxury to take care of those poor starving children that you, all of a sudden, care about.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:55 PM
I don't know how old you are or how long you've been eligible to vote.

Doesn't really matter though, take your pick.
Which one do you consider a "bullshit war"? (your words)

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 09:55 PM

So where do I send the 20 bucks?

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 09:56 PM
I have said that I would seize assets from those nations (and their wealthy) that are in US banks to pay for great care of these kids (+ 20% profit) and send them back as we are able.

Fantastic Idea!

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 09:56 PM
I'm playing by your rules here. I'm speaking as you would, and if you consider kids vermin, then politicians, and even you, are much bigger vermin.
How are you using the word? Did you even bother to look up it's definition?

The Xl
07-23-2014, 09:57 PM
Here this will help!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/19/everything-you-need-to-know-about-mercury-ones-border-relief-effort-today-with-live-updates/

I have made my donation, I am sure that you are looking to make yours.

With Mercury One all of your donations goes to the relief effort that you choose. Beck covers the cost of administration!

Please don't judge real conservatives we actually care about people, we just understand that most of the time holding people accountable is better for them than using only compassion.

Plus we have to suffer fools that hurt our message. Such as yourself for example!

That's pretty cool of Beck, and of you.

Good to see some people aren't using children as props in some political crossfire.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 09:57 PM
Cigar, I totally understand that there are lost of things and laws that need to change,

They should not have to sit here in these camps that we are setting up for months on end.

But they must be returned to their families and ASAP, and there is no reason to let them cross. force them to turn around before the set foot on the shore

NO ONE is saying that they shouldn't be returned!

THE LAW that George W Bush created is being followed ...

The Xl
07-23-2014, 09:59 PM

I already knew what the word meant, but this is for you:

people perceived as despicable and as causing problems for the rest of society; parasitic worms or insects.

If you want to go that route, describing children as such, then you and any mainstream con you voted for certainly fits that bill as well.

zelmo1234
How about you explain what President Obama isn't doing that all 43 of the previous President did?

Take your time ... :rollseyes:

It is what he is doing!

He issued a EO that has these families believing that if they can just get their kids here, they will be able to stay

del

he's using it to describe you

seems quite accurate

keymanjim

Then why are they being flown all over the fucking country? When they should be kept near the border.

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 10:00 PM

Actually the law was signed by GWB it was sponsored by Princess Pelosi

I get the process, I am just saying that it needs to be changed

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 10:01 PM
as causing problems for the rest of society;

And, are they going to be a benefit to our society? Or, are they going to be a problem?

The Xl
07-23-2014, 10:03 PM
And, are they going to be a benefit to our society? Or, are they going to be a problem?

Again, I don't subscribe to labeling humans as vermin, but if we're going that route, you'd be a bigger case than they would.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 10:05 PM
Again, I don't subscribe to labeling humans as vermin, but if we're going that route, you'd be a bigger case than they would.
Answer the question.

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 10:05 PM

Nobody here, even Cigar is saying that they should get to stay,

We are saying the are Children, not Vermin. the law requires this shit to happen and that law, weather you like it or not was signed by GWB, though it was sponsored by many powerful Democrats

Nobody wants the border secure more than me, but these are children, and they need some help while they are going through the process we have set up

Cigar
07-23-2014, 10:06 PM

Who knows, are you're kids going to be a benefit to our society? Or, are they going to be a problem?

The Xl
07-23-2014, 10:07 PM
Answer the question.

I'm not going to answer a gotcha question on your terms, especially when you ignored two of my questions earlier.

You do realize that if you want to take this to its core, then nearly every human can be labeled as vermin to some degree, yes?

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 10:07 PM
Nobody here, even Cigar is saying that they should get to stay,

We are saying the are Children, not Vermin. the law requires this shit to happen and that law, weather you like it or not was signed by GWB, though it was sponsored by many powerful Democrats

Nobody wants the border secure more than me, but these are children, and they need some help while they are going through the process we have set up
Oh, you're still here.
How many children died in the time it took you to type that?

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 10:08 PM
I'm not going to answer a gotcha question on your terms, especially when you ignored two of my questions earlier.

You do realize that if you want to take this to its core, then nearly every human can be labeled as vermin to some degree, yes?
Answer the question or get lost.

Dr. Who
You don't have to humanize humans. It's what they are. You are attempting to dehumanize them, because by doing so you believe it allows them to be treated like animals. Unfortunately for you, there are laws and legislation that must be followed and all the belly aching in the world won't change that fact. You'd be better served fund raising for a permanent wall between Texas and Mexico, and anywhere else that the border is too porous. Central American illegals could be the least problematic factor if terrorists twig to the idea that they can also creep in under cover of darkness.

The Xl
Answer the question or get lost.

Who are you to dictate terms to me? Know your role, boy.

hanger4
07-23-2014, 10:09 PM
NO ONE is saying that they shouldn't be returned! THE LAW that George W Bush created is being followed ...What law is that Cigar ?? If it's the one I think you're refering to these children aren't victims of Trafficking.

Cigar
It is what he is doing!

He issued a EO that has these families believing that if they can just get their kids here, they will be able to stay

Please Name the EO that says Kids from South America can come here and stay?

zelmo1234
Oh, you're still here.
How many children died in the time it took you to type that?

Make your donations yet?

Thought not! And you still have not told me were to send the 20 bucks so you can get your lifetime payment of federal income tax back?

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 10:10 PM
Who are you to dictate terms to me? Know your role, boy.
Answer the question.

Cigar
What law is that @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) ?? If it's the one I think you're refering to these children aren't victims of Trafficking.

How the Fuck would you know that without checking?

Let me guess ... they're Brown, therefore you're clarvoyant :laugh:

keymanjim
Make your donations yet?

I never claimed that I cared.

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 10:12 PM

You forgot AGAIN. Post it again!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-aides-were-warned-of-brewing-border-crisis/2014/07/19/8b5d2282-0d1b-11e4-b8e5-d0de80767fc2_story.html

The Xl
07-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Answer the question.

As I said, if we're going this route, nearly everyone is vermin.

Be sure to refer to humans generally as such, for consistency sake.

Cigar
07-23-2014, 10:13 PM

over a 100 post ... oh you care :tongue:

zelmo1234

You are correct, which makes you a worthless human, with a diseased heart you know VERMIN!

keymanjim

Answer the question.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 10:14 PM
You are correct, which makes you a worthless human, with a diseased heart you know VERMIN!
That's not the definition of the word.

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 10:14 PM

This ass sits on my side of the aisle, Don't' trouble yourselves with this.

I will deal with this worthless piece of shit!

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 10:15 PM
That's not the definition of the word.

Well I think it fits perfectly! Leach might be another good adjective

The Xl
07-23-2014, 10:15 PM
Answer the question.

I already did. It's not my fault if you don't have the capacity to comprehend what I'm writing.

If these kids are vermin, as you assert, than all of humanity are vermin, and you, people like you, and politicians are at the head of the list.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 10:16 PM
This ass sits on my side of the aisle, Don't' trouble yourselves with this.

I will deal with this worthless piece of shit!
You don't get to excuse him from my lesson.

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 10:19 PM
I already did. It's not my fault if you don't have the capacity to comprehend what I'm writing.

If these kids are vermin, as you assert, than all of humanity are vermin, and you, people like you, and politicians are at the head of the list.
No, you did not.
Let me refresh your memory:

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 10:20 PM
You don't get to excuse him from my lesson.

Lesson? hell you couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were on the bottom of the heal

Vermin describes someone that does not give a shit about children perfectly! And you defiantly don't get to tell me what to do!

Hell you don't even get to make eye contact with someone such as myself

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 10:21 PM
No, you did not.
Let me refresh your memory:

XL I got this

The are going to be neither, they are going to be sent home however; if they were allowed to stay, they would be both, some would be a burden and some a blessing

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 10:22 PM
Lesson? hell you couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were on the bottom of the heal

Vermin describes someone that does not give a shit about children perfectly! And you defiantly don't get to tell me what to do!

Hell you don't even get to make eye contact with someone such as myself
Was it three of four children that died in the time it took you to type that?

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 10:23 PM
XL I got this
This is his lesson to learn. You have another one of your own.

hanger4
07-23-2014, 10:29 PM
How the Fuck would you know that without checking? Let me guess ... they're Brown, therefore you're clarvoyant :laugh:Here's a clue Cigar : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trafficking_of_children

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 10:29 PM
Was it three of four children that died in the time it took you to type that?

Well make your donations then. I told you I would send that 20 bucks in taxes back to you, at least you could donate that!

Cigar
07-23-2014, 10:30 PM
Come-On Guys, look at the bright side, they could be taking boats up the West and East coast to Canada, then coming through Detroit :grin:

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 10:30 PM

By all means Begin with the lesson! I await your wisdom OH great one.

zelmo1234
07-23-2014, 10:32 PM
Come-On Guys, look at the bright side, they could be taking boats up the West and East coast to Canada, then coming through Detroit :grin:

NO! that is not likely to happen, the water side of Detroit is more secure than the southern border. The black Gangs don't take kindly to the Hispanic folks. Better sail up to bay city

keymanjim
07-23-2014, 10:52 PM
Well make your donations then. I told you I would send that 20 bucks in taxes back to you, at least you could donate that!
Did you miss the part when I said that I didn't claim to care?

Peter1469
07-24-2014, 05:07 AM

There is a 2008 law (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/02/immigration-obama-deportation-children-border/11915723/) that says kids from countries other than Mexico or Canada get handed over to HHS for special treatment.

zelmo1234
07-24-2014, 06:39 AM
Did you miss the part when I said that I didn't claim to care?

Yes I believe that is when we decided that you qualify for the Vermin King position

keymanjim
07-24-2014, 07:09 AM
Yes I believe that is when we decided that you qualify for the Vermin King position
I see that you are still enjoying the LUXURY of a home computer and internet access while children around the world are starving to death.

zelmo1234
07-24-2014, 08:55 AM
I see that you are still enjoying the LUXURY of a home computer and internet access while children around the world are starving to death.

No I am funding the hell out of feeding them? providing medical care and housing

What is it that you are doing again? Sharing your government cheese or something like that?

keymanjim
07-24-2014, 09:08 AM
No I am funding the hell out of feeding them? providing medical care and housing

What is it that you are doing again? Sharing your government cheese or something like that?
And it shows. I mean, so what that some of them will still die. As long as you have your internet access.

zelmo1234
07-24-2014, 09:09 AM
And it shows. I mean, so what that some of them will still die. As long as you have your internet access.

Yep you are doing so much, I see it all the time in your caring and sensitive nature.

Trust me I likely do more in a month that your entire life is worth so I would not worry about it.

keymanjim
07-24-2014, 09:13 AM
Yep you are doing so much, I see it all the time in your caring and sensitive nature.

Trust me I likely do more in a month that your entire life is worth so I would not worry about it.

The Xl
07-24-2014, 01:06 PM

The likes of you is not capable of teaching me anything. Don't flatter yourself.

PolWatch
07-24-2014, 01:14 PM
When I entered 'immigrant children missing deportation hearing' under yahoo search, the only 'news' article that came up with the one cited at the beginning of this thread. You would think such a shocking report would be headlining in every media outlet in the country...if true.

Could anyone explain why the 'conservative' media isn't shouting this to the sky? Wouldn't this be just the sort of story that would receive lots of publicity in the anti-Obama group?

Dare I suggest that not everything on the internet is honest or even near-honest?

darroll
07-24-2014, 01:17 PM
Just like you know who.......... Ignore the whole situation.

Green Arrow
07-24-2014, 01:19 PM
Vermin? When do you guys start the Final Solution?

Mister D
07-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Vermin? When do you guys start the Final Solution?

Mechanized agriculture?

Green Arrow
07-24-2014, 01:21 PM
Mechanized agriculture?

What?

darroll
07-24-2014, 01:22 PM

But they must be returned to their families and ASAP,
Arn't some of their parents here already? What a mess.

Peter1469
07-24-2014, 01:42 PM
What?

automation

keymanjim
07-24-2014, 01:46 PM
The likes of you is not capable of teaching me anything. Don't flatter yourself.
That would be a defect on you, not me.

Green Arrow
07-24-2014, 01:46 PM
So my point wasn't clear. Regardless of how you feel about this issue (I also agree with the "send them back" crowd), calling any human being, particularly children, "vermin" is exactly what gave us eugenics, Nazis, and genocide.

keymanjim
07-24-2014, 01:47 PM
What?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanised_agriculture

The Xl
That would be a defect on you, not me.

Incorrect.

Animal Mother
I reserve vermin for adults that I know, like Codename Section. He's pissing me the fuck off right now, turd burglar.

keymanjim
07-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Incorrect.
I'm sure you 'think' that. But, no.

Peter1469
07-24-2014, 01:53 PM
I reserve vermin for adults that I know, like Codename Section. He's pissing me the fuck off right now, turd burglar.
Be sure to move out of the way next time he takes a punch at you. :wink:

Animal Mother
07-24-2014, 01:54 PM
Be sure to move out of the way next time he takes a punch at you. :wink:

He's got arms like a silverback. It's hard to get out of the way.

Captain Obvious
07-24-2014, 01:57 PM
He's got arms like a silverback. It's hard to get out of the way.

Yeah, and I understand he's hung like a firetruck also.

Green Arrow
07-24-2014, 01:59 PM

You're asking the wrong people that question :tongue:

Animal Mother
07-24-2014, 02:00 PM

That made me a little ill to read. :sad:

Captain Obvious
07-24-2014, 02:10 PM
That made me a little ill to read. :sad:

He told a story a while back on how he sprained his cock one time schtupping this chic.

Animal Mother
07-24-2014, 02:27 PM
He told a story a while back on how he sprained his cock one time schtupping this chic.

Yes. I've heard that one and the other 200 tales of sexual congress with the ladies. If he's not bragging about his shooting capabilities we all get the list of bitches he's boned.

ChoppedLiver
07-24-2014, 07:12 PM
Oh, no. They are sweet little angels that floated across the border on gossamer wings and are here to spread joy and happiness to all Americans.
Just ignore the diseases, crime and perpetual dependency on the US tax payers that comes along with them.

Yup. Vermin.

:cool:

Professor Peabody
07-25-2014, 12:37 AM

Is that important to you?

PolWatch
07-25-2014, 09:12 AM
FYI: still searching for a source on this story...still no mention except item cited at the start of this thread

keymanjim
07-25-2014, 10:24 AM
FYI: still searching for a source on this story...still no mention except item cited at the start of this thread
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20140722-migrant-children-are-no-shows-at-dallas-immigration-hearings.ece

Though, the story may become moot. Since someone is suggesting that we declare them all refugees and fly them directly into the country.
That way, they wont have to travel through the "dangerous" country of mexico.