PDA

View Full Version : White House To Release $34 Billion In New Regulations After Mid-Terms

Professor Peabody
07-25-2014, 12:29 AM
Report: White House To Release $34 Billion In New Regulations After Mid-Terms

11:54 AM 07/24/2014

Michael Bastasch

In 2012, the Obama administration was heavily criticized for delaying major regulations until after the presidential election. A new report by regulatory watchdogs found that the White House may once again be delaying major regulations that are expected to cost a total of $34 billion.

The American Action Forum (AAF) reports that the White house is set to release 15 major regulations, totaling $32 billion in costs, until after the midterm elections. A significant amount of these regulatory costs come from energy and environment regulations emanating from the Environmental Protection Agency, according to AAF.

Another major rule set to hit Americans after the election is the Department of Energy’s new conservation standards for incandescent lamps, which is projected to cost $13 billion over the long term. The rule is expected to cost $863 million per year and raise consumer prices by 40 to 70 percent, according to AAF.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/24/report-white-house-to-release-34-billion-in-new-regulations-after-mid-terms/

Think your personal economy isn't getting any better right now? Wait till next year when the Democrats asinine energy regulations nail you in the pocketbook. Myself my cost of natural gas has gone up from about $32 a month during the summer last year when the furnace is off (stove and Hot Water Gas fired) to about $45 a month this year. That's a 33.7% increase!!! My pay only went up $.30 an hour on 27 hours a week. That means the bulk of my raise went to JUST the Natural Gas increase never mind the $15 a month hike in my homeowners insurance and so on.

They simply just waste your tax dollars like $3.7 BILLION dollars for the illegal immigrant FLOOD across the border. If the money was to secure the border that would be OK, but it's not the bulk is for services for the new arrivals like relocation, rent and such. The Democrats are shamelessly importing as many new Democrat voters as they can and YOU have to pay the freight. If you find that as nauseating as I do, what can we do about it? Anything? YES!!!! In November vote out as many Democrats as you can.

Redrose
07-25-2014, 02:16 AM
This pathetic administration is squeezing the life's blood from us, every last nickel to fund his freebees.
The freebee recipients love him, worship him. He's a king, a god to them. He feeds on that adoration.
The left freaked out about Romney's "47%" comment. In reality, Obama is putting the screws to the 50% of us paying for his give aways.

Libhater
07-25-2014, 08:22 AM
We're looking at an inevitable revolution here folks.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 10:24 AM
But first $6.00 per gallon gas and Obama coming to get your Guns :laugh:

Cigar
07-25-2014, 10:25 AM
We're looking at an inevitable revolution here folks.

Bring it ... don't talk about it.