PDA

View Full Version : Palestinians: Blame YOURSELVES

protectionist
07-25-2014, 09:29 AM
CNN is giving so much coverage to Gaza emergency rooms showing bleeding women and babies with bullets in their backs, that they barely have room to show anything else. One of the things their cameras haven't missed is Palestinian women screaming at the cameras and denouncing Israel and America, for what's happening to them.

EARTH TO PALESTINIANS: YOU are to blame for what is happening to you. Hamas is who has caused all this war and killing. And YOU are who voted to put Hamas into power in your govt.

Suggestion: Get rid of Hamas at the soonest possible opportunity, and learn from your mistakes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...012600372.html (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/26/AR2006012600372.html)

Cigar
07-25-2014, 09:33 AM
They were fighting long before I was born and they'll be fighting long after I'm gone. :rollseyes:

Captain Obvious
07-25-2014, 09:33 AM
I kind of don't disagree but put yourself in the shoes of the Palistinians. They have no leadership, no country, no way of life to a large degree. In comes Hamas, brings some way of life and protection. So they are sympathetic to the cause.

There is a vacuum for leadership with those people, so no - I can't really say I blame them in large part.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 09:35 AM
I kind of don't disagree but put yourself in the shoes of the Palistinians. They have no leadership, no country, no way of life to a large degree. In comes Hamas, brings some way of life and protection. So they are sympathetic to the cause.

There is a vacuum for leadership with those people, so no - I can't really say I blame them in large part.

Maybe they should go to Africa :grin:

momsapplepie
07-25-2014, 09:35 AM
It's not like the arabs in Gaza weren't given a chance with infrastructure, international aid, etc. in place for them. They chose to destroy it all because of hate.

PolWatch
07-25-2014, 09:38 AM
most people know that if ya poke a tiger with a pointy stick, he's gonna get p.o.'d, eventually, and bite ya. Its called a 'learning experience'.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 09:38 AM
It's not like the arabs in Gaza weren't given a chance with infrastructure, international aid, etc. in place for them. They chose to destroy it all because of hate.

HATE makes people do stupid things ... just look at this Country. :wink:

momsapplepie
07-25-2014, 09:40 AM
You can't even compare this country to Israel. Now if you wanted, you could blame Obama for the hate he has brought on the US......

Cigar
most people know that if ya poke a tiger with a pointy stick, he's gonna get p.o.'d, eventually, and bite ya. Its called a 'learning experience'.

Learning ... ?

... and how long has this "learning" experiment been going on?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/_IRISH_BABE_/i_ride_short_bus.gif (http://drankanddank.blogspot.com/2011_08_04_archive.html)

1751_Texan
CNN is giving so much coverage to Gaza emergency rooms showing bleeding women and babies with bullets in their backs, that they barely have room to show anything else. One of the things their cameras haven't missed is Palestinian women screaming at the cameras and denouncing Israel and America, for what's happening to them.

EARTH TO PALESTINIANS: YOU are to blame for what is happening to you. Hamas is who has caused all this war and killing. And YOU are who voted to put Hamas into power in your govt.

Suggestion: Get rid of Hamas at the soonest possible opportunity, and learn from your mistakes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...012600372.html (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/26/AR2006012600372.html)

It isn't it awesome when you can group peoples who just happen to be born in a geographical location and blame them for being born there.

Tell those children it is their fault they are being bombed because by the luck of a very unlucky draw they were born in a war zone.

Tell me..how any of those kids control what is going on? You claim it is their fault...what did they do to cause the bombing of their homes and the death of their siblings?

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 09:41 AM

I think it's quite easy to say that on this side of the fence. And who are you to be commenting on hate? You call those people rats.

To be fair, they have had a large hand to play in their own situation. But it's not as simple or one sided as some try to portray it (on both sides).

PolWatch
07-25-2014, 09:42 AM
they are no more guilty than the children that die in Israel. you'd think (hope) someone would realize this...

Cigar
07-25-2014, 09:43 AM
You can't even compare this country to Israel. Now if you wanted, you could blame Obama for the hate he has brought on the US......

Yea ... Obama is causing the Hate :rollseyes: ... that bubble you're in must not have much oxygin in it.

1751_Texan
07-25-2014, 09:44 AM

Did the kids poke the "Tiger" we created...the US let the tiger out of the cage to eat everything in its way.

momsapplepie
07-25-2014, 09:45 AM
Maybe you should step away from the Obama asshole, stop choomin unicorn farts and get some clean air for once.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 09:46 AM
If there's ever a War the United States should ever stay the Fuck out of, is a War that's been going on for Centuries

PolWatch
07-25-2014, 09:46 AM
they have been killing each other in the Middle East well before the US existed. Our problem: we tried to interfere. It ain't our country & it ain't our buzness (IMHO)

The Xl
07-25-2014, 09:50 AM
They both have themselves to blame. Their isn't a good guy, here.

We need to fuck off, though.

momsapplepie
07-25-2014, 09:50 AM
I think it's quite easy to say that on this side of the fence. And who are you to be commenting on hate? You call those people rats.

To be fair, they have had a large hand to play in their own situation. But it's not as simple or one sided as some try to portray it (on both sides).

Yes, I do, and so do most the countries of the ME where they are born. NOBODY wants them. By "labeling" themselves they have chosen their fate. Their name is synonymous with destruction, hate, and duplicity.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 09:51 AM
Maybe you should step away from the Obama asshole, stop choomin unicorn farts and get some clean air for once.

Really ... you really want to to go up against me?

Do you know the things I can do to a woman :laugh:

You sound a little Hateful and Frustrated

... maybe you should come back in several days when you feel a little better. :grin:

Mister D
07-25-2014, 09:51 AM
Guys, the current violence in Palestine started in the first few decades of the 20th Century. It's not centuries old. In fact, it's not even a century old at this point.

1751_Texan
07-25-2014, 09:52 AM
I don't care about long standing wars...I care when MY tax dollars go to kill kids that have no power to effect their representation. Their parents are as effectless as their innocent children in controlling those that claim to represent them, their children, or their interests.

Mister D
07-25-2014, 09:53 AM

... maybe you should come back in several days when you feel a little better. :grin:

What's actually funny about this post is that he has absolutely no idea how weird that was. I think that when he tries to stifle the references to homosexual acts his creepiness still surfaces.

The Xl
Guys, the current violence in Palestine started in the first few decades of the 20th Century. It's not centuries old. In fact, it's not even a century old at this point.

It was a result of the creation of Israel and the partition plan.

It was never in our security interest to get involved.

Cigar
I don't care about long standing wars...I care when MY tax dollars go to kill kids that have no power to effect their representation. Their parents are as effectless as their innocent children in controlling those that claim to represent them, their children, or their interests.

Exactly, I say all the people who want to join the fight, then fucking go fight.

momsapplepie
07-25-2014, 09:54 AM

The Xl
07-25-2014, 09:54 AM

Their is no need for your weird sexual innuendos, which come up far too often.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 09:55 AM

The next Politician who stand up and say let's send in troops ... should go themselves

The Xl
07-25-2014, 09:55 AM
The next Politician who stand up and say let's send in troops ... should go themselves

Works for me.

They can take all the chickenhawks who voted for them, too.

How you could feel this way and support Obama is beyond me, though.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 09:56 AM
Their is no need for your weird sexual innuendos, which come up far too often.

They she need to back off with the personal attacks ... if she don't want it back in her face.

Mister D
07-25-2014, 09:57 AM

I don't disagree. Just tired of this "it's been going on for centuries" nonsense.

momsapplepie

Funny, are you threatening me?

Maybe you should consider who you are dealing with.

Cigar
Works for me.

They can take all the chickenhawks who voted for them, too.

How you could feel this way and support Obama is beyond me, though.

What if they both had Iron Dome :laugh: it would just look like the 4th of July everyday :grin:

The Xl
07-25-2014, 09:58 AM
I don't disagree. Just tired of this "it's been going on for centuries" nonsense.

Right. And it was because Israel was created and our involvement with them over the years. That should ring alarm bells in peoples heads but it won't.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 09:58 AM
Funny, are you threatening me?

Maybe you should consider who you are dealing with.

No you're not ... you're a Women ... so take a chill pill and a glass of Wine :laugh:

Mister D
07-25-2014, 09:59 AM
Right. And it was because Israel was created and our involvement with them over the years. That should ring alarm bells in peoples heads but it won't.

It does but they're called anti-Semites and racists and blah blah blah. Few people have the courage to face that kind of ostracism.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 10:01 AM
It does but they're called anti-Semites and racists and blah blah blah. Few people have the courage to face that kind of ostracism.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cJVodLCY7Rg/UenBA258FQI/AAAAAAAABvI/bCYFDUHTPWg/w600-h339-no/selma_march.jpeg (http://www.thebookwheelblog.com/civil-rights-and-the-clock-of-life/)

The Xl
07-25-2014, 10:01 AM

Hopefully, more and more people will grow a brain and a set of nuts.

Anyone with any sort of common sense should be able to figure this stuff out.

Mister D
07-25-2014, 10:02 AM
Hopefully, more and more people will grow and brain and a set of nuts.

I think more people have the brains than we might think but not the nuts.

The Xl
07-25-2014, 10:03 AM

Maybe. A shame, either way.

momsapplepie
07-25-2014, 10:07 AM
No you're not ... you're a Women ... so take a chill pill and a glass of Wine :laugh:
That maybe your go to when faced with opposition, but it's too early for me, thanks!

I agree, the US doesn't need to be involved unless a larger contingent of forces such as Iran throws their hand in openly. Israel can take care of itself.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 10:08 AM
Hopefully, more and more people will grow a brain and a set of nuts.

Hard Heads make an inpenatrable grid-lock ... just look at out own Government.

We are the last country to tell someone how to Govern.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 10:10 AM

Nuts got the United States into two Wars, Brains got us out.

Intellect ... not Brawn ... is needed.

Captain Obvious
07-25-2014, 10:12 AM
Nuts got the United States into two Wars, Brains got us out.

Intellect ... not Brawn ... is needed.

You're functionally insane.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 10:16 AM
You're functionally insane.

You think that's bad, wait until you really get to know me :grin:

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 10:26 AM
Yes, I do, and so do most the countries of the ME where they are born. NOBODY wants them. By "labeling" themselves they have chosen their fate. Their name is synonymous with destruction, hate, and duplicity.

They have labeled themselves "rats"? That was you.

Where they are born? I don't understand. Do you think Palestinians aren't born where they live?

Just be honest and tell us you hate them...just don't lecture others about hate.

The Xl
07-25-2014, 10:29 AM
That maybe your go to when faced with opposition, but it's too early for me, thanks!

I agree, the US doesn't need to be involved unless a larger contingent of forces such as Iran throws their hand in openly. Israel can take care of itself.

Irans actions in the Middle East don't concern us either.

Why do some want to sacrifice money, American lives, and make us less safe for Israel? It isn't in our best interests.

Cigar
07-25-2014, 10:33 AM
Unfortunately, for even single Palestinian Israel kills , they create 100 more Palestinians who will fight for the rest of their lives.

momsapplepie
07-25-2014, 10:34 AM
There are no 'Palestinians". It's a made up label. and yes, they are born in Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Iran, and Israel. They chose to label themselves apart from the Arab populations in those areas and foment destruction and hatred in their own countries. Why do you think they were kicked out of Jordan? Why do you think they are kept in Camps in Lebanon and Egypt? They CHOOSE to hold themselves out as different, and prove it with their destructive ways.

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 10:42 AM
There are no 'Palestinians". It's a made up label. and yes, they are born in Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Iran, and Israel. They chose to label themselves apart from the Arab populations in those areas and foment destruction and hatred in their own countries. Why do you think they were kicked out of Jordan? Why do you think they are kept in Camps in Lebanon and Egypt? They CHOOSE to hold themselves out as different, and prove it with their destructive ways.

So none of the people living there are were born there. Sure.

The same argument could be made for Jews. The vast majority are of European descent.

momsapplepie
07-25-2014, 10:46 AM
Get a clue. They don't call themselves Jordanian, Lebanese or Egyptian, etc. they label themselves with a made up name.

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 10:51 AM
Listen to this asshole Hannity...no wonder no one can have a reasonable dialogue.

http://on.aol.com/video/sean-hannity-goes-on-wild-screaming-fit-at-palestinian-guest-518340697

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 10:52 AM
Get a clue. They don't call themselves Jordanian, Lebanese or Egyptian, etc. they label themselves with a made up name.

Yes, it's a made up name...by the Ancient Greeks who called the region Palestine.

PolWatch
07-25-2014, 10:54 AM
"I don't disagree. Just tired of this "it's been going on for centuries" nonsense."

if you are referring to Israel, you are correct...however, the fighting between religions in the Middle East HAS been going on for centuries and 'tired' or not, ignoring it means we will NEVER learn from it....'specially when the Western (Christian) groups have tried to interfere...

momsapplepie
07-25-2014, 10:54 AM
No, the label was made up by Arafat. Palestine is a geographical region.

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 10:59 AM
No, the label was made up by Arafat. Palestine is a geographical region.

...as is America.

Mister D
07-25-2014, 11:03 AM
"I don't disagree. Just tired of this "it's been going on for centuries" nonsense."

if you are referring to Israel, you are correct...however, the fighting between religions in the Middle East HAS been going on for centuries and 'tired' or not, ignoring it means we will NEVER learn from it....'specially when the Western (Christian) groups have tried to interfere...

Fighting has been going on all over the world for...well forever. The peoples of the Mid East are no more prone to violence than anyone else. For example, your government has dropped plenty of bombs over the last decade or so.

The Sage of Main Street
07-25-2014, 11:53 AM
isn't it awesome when you can group peoples who just happen to be born in a geographical location and blame them for being born there?

Tell those children it is their fault they are being bombed because by the luck of a very unlucky draw they were born in a war zone.

Tell me..how any of those kids control what is going on? You claim it is their fault...what did they do to cause the bombing of their homes and the death of their siblings? You're parroting a common delusion of feralphile musliculties. There are no innocent and powerless Muzzies. They are all genetically programmed to do the same savage things their leaders ask them to do. They are enemies of the human race but are protected by our own petrocratic traitors at the top. Unlike the way it is in the Third World, our self-appointed leaders are totally different from the people they rule.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 11:59 AM

They had Fatah. This fighting wasn't happening then. Not at THIS level.

The Xl
07-25-2014, 12:00 PM

Everything is a "made up label."

Who cares what is and isn't recognized as a state? People were living there.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 12:01 PM
It isn't it awesome when you can group peoples who just happen to be born in a geographical location and blame them for being born there.

Tell me..how any of those kids control what is going on? You claim it is their fault...what did they do to cause the bombing of their homes and the death of their siblings?

They VOTED for Hamas.

momsapplepie
07-25-2014, 12:01 PM
...as is America.

Wrong. America is a country, as is Israel. There is no country called Palestine. Never has been. I've personally never heard someone introduce themselves as a Rocky Mountainian.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 12:02 PM
They both have themselves to blame. Their isn't a good guy, here.

We need to fuck off, though.

FALSE! The Israelis are the good guys. Hamas are the bad guys. Crystal clear.

The Sage of Main Street
07-25-2014, 12:03 PM
they are no more guilty than the children that die in Israel. you'd think (hope) someone would realize this... Protected from the consequences of their fathers' jihad, the Arab children will grow up to be killers. Brought up to be non-violent, Israeli children will grow up to be passive victims.

The Xl
07-25-2014, 12:05 PM
FALSE! The Israelis are the good guys. Hamas are the bad guys. Crystal clear.

No, not really. When you factor in Israels nefarious creation and everything that transpired immediately after and combine it with their current actions, responding to ineffectual Hamas attacks by killing mass innocents, it clearly shows that they aren't a good guy by any stretch.

It's two terrorist, primitive peoples locking horns.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 12:05 PM

So what if Israel was created. The Jews have been living THERE for thousands of years. Islam itself is only 1400 years old.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 12:07 PM
No, not really. When you factor in Israels nefarious creation and everything that transpired immediately after and combine it with their current actions, responding to ineffectual Hamas attacks by killing mass innocents, it clearly shows that they aren't a good guy by any stretch.

It's two terrorist, primitive peoples locking horns.
I couldn't disagree more.

momsapplepie
07-25-2014, 12:07 PM
and?

Private Pickle
07-25-2014, 12:08 PM
Wrong. America is a country, as is Israel. There is no country called Palestine. Never has been. I've personally never heard someone introduce themselves as a Rocky Mountainian.

Actually America is not a country...

Which country do you think it is?

The Xl
I couldn't disagree more.

::Shrugs::

Cool story.

protectionist
Everything is a "made up label."

Who cares what is and isn't recognized as a state? People were living there.

Yeah. JEWS. ANd for 1000s of years before anyone else.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 12:11 PM
Unfortunately, for even single Palestinian Israel kills , they create 100 more Palestinians who will fight for the rest of their lives.

Israel isn't trying to kill Palestinians. They trying to kill Hamas. Hopefully, ALL of them.

The Xl
So what if Israel was created. The Jews have been living THERE for thousands of years. Islam itself is only 1400 years old.

Jews were a great minority in the region. I don't care about what happened thousands of years ago, it's irrelevant.

The partition plan was a mass land grab, theft, and the Palestinian response was no more than self defense.

It's over and done with now, but let's not pretend their are good and bad guys here. Israels creation was what got the party started.

momsapplepie
Excuse me. America is a Republic. It is still a country.

The Xl
Yeah. JEWS. ANd for 1000s of years before anyone else.

I don't care about what happened thousands of years ago. They were a minority in the region in recent history, the history that is relevant to this discussion.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 12:12 PM
...as is America.

America is a NATION.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common.

The Sage of Main Street
07-25-2014, 12:13 PM

It was never in our security interest to get involved. After World War I, which severely weakened Europeans' ability to control their natural enemies, the Jewish Homeland was set up as a decoy to the inevitable next jihad. So far it has kept the jihadists wasting resources on a hopeless and distracting attempt to conquer it first before totally focusing on conquering the rest of us.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 12:14 PM
I don't care about what happened thousands of years ago. They were a minority in the region in recent history, the history that is relevant to this discussion.

So if Texans were forced out of Texas. ANd a movement to bring them back started, you'd oppose it ?

The Xl
07-25-2014, 12:16 PM
So if Texans were forced out of Texas. ANd a movement to bring them back started, you'd oppose it ?

Umm......no, not if a ridiculous amount of time had passed...

You're analogy works far better for the Palestinians, that's the funny part.

protectionist
After World War I, which severely weakened Europeans' ability to control their natural enemies, the Jewish Homeland was set up as a decoy to the inevitable next jihad. So far it has kept the jihadists wasting resources on a hopeless and distracting attempt to conquer it first before totally focusing on conquering the rest of us.

Only problem with Israel is that it's not 1000 times bigger.

The Xl
After World War I, which severely weakened Europeans' ability to control their natural enemies, the Jewish Homeland was set up as a decoy to the inevitable next jihad. So far it has kept the jihadists wasting resources on a hopeless and distracting attempt to conquer it first before totally focusing on conquering the rest of us.

Israels creation started the "Jihad" on Europe and America. Literally created it.

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 12:17 PM

There was no country called Israel before it was created.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 12:17 PM

This is all moot. Hamas doesn't give a rat's ass about the Ps. They are jihadists. THAT is their thing. If they cared about the Ps, they wouldn't be using them as human shields

protectionist
07-25-2014, 12:18 PM

Moot point. "Countries" didn't exist then. The world was tribal.

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 12:19 PM
Excuse me. America is a Republic. It is still a country.

Actually "America" is a continental landmass made up of North and South America.

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 12:20 PM
Moot point. "Countries" didn't exist then. The world was tribal.

Actually, it was a "Kingdom". It hasn't existed since around 930 BCE.

The Xl
07-25-2014, 12:20 PM
This is all moot. Hamas doesn;t give a rat's ass about th Ps. They are jihadists. THAT is their thing. If they cared about the Ps, they wouldn't be using them as human shields

I don't disagree.

Which is why I find both sides to be primitive terrorists. I don't want anything to do with the region.

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 12:21 PM
This is all moot. Hamas doesn't give a rat's ass about the Ps. They are jihadists. THAT is their thing. If they cared about the Ps, they wouldn't be using them as human shields

I don't think they have declared a Jihad.

Private Pickle
07-25-2014, 12:22 PM

Tell me...how does "Israelite" translate?

Private Pickle
07-25-2014, 12:23 PM

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant

Common Sense

I'm of Scottish descent. If England took over the UK and I demanded land in Scotland because it's my ancestral homeland...that would be an apt comparison.

Rebel Son
They were fighting long before I was born and they'll be fighting long after I'm gone. :rollseyes:

Second time we agree on something that I remember. I've noticed when you actually have something to say, it's more right than left.......................too bad that rarely happens.

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Tell me...how does "Israelite" translate?

Funny enough Israel translates as "Struggle with God" and Israelite are people of Israel. What are you getting at?

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 12:25 PM

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant

My mistake.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 12:26 PM

Then you're not thinking. Try going to their website. Try reading the Hamas Charter.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/22/9-things-you-need-to-know-about-hamas-straight-from-its-charter/

Private Pickle
07-25-2014, 12:29 PM
Funny enough Israel translates as "Struggle with God" and Israelite are people of Israel. What are you getting at?

Actually...no...

It translates as "Children of Israel" or "Sons of Israel".

Private Pickle
07-25-2014, 12:34 PM
The prevailing opinion today is that the Israelites, who eventually evolved into modern Jews, are an outgrowth of the indigenous Canaanites who had resided in the area since the 8th millennium BCE.[6] The name Israel first appears c. 1209 BCE, at the end of the Late Bronze Age and the very beginning of the period archaeologists and historians call Iron Age I, in an inscription of the Egyptian Pharaoh Merneptah. The inscription is very brief and says simply: "Israel is laid waste and his seed is not". The hieroglyph accompanying the name "Israel" indicates that it refers to a people, most probably located in the highlands of Samaria.[7] Over the next two hundred years (the period of Iron Age I) the number of highland villages increased from 25 to over 300[8] and the settled population doubled to 40,000.[9] There is general agreement that the majority of the population living in these villages was of Canaanite origin.[8] By the 10th century BCE a rudimentary state had emerged in the north-central highlands,[10] and in the 9th century this became a kingdom. The kingdom was sometimes called Israel by its neighbours, but more frequently it was known as the "House (or Land) of Omri."[11] Settlement in the southern highlands was minimal from the 12th through the 10th centuries BCE, but a state began to emerge there in the 9th century,[12] and from 850 BCE onwards a series of inscriptions are evidence of a kingdom which its neighbours refer to as the "House of David."[13]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites#Historical_Israelites

The Sage of Main Street
07-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Hard Heads make an impenetrable grid-lock ... just look at our own Government.

We are the last country to tell someone how to Govern. We told Yeltsin how to govern and it led to a laissez-faire kleptocracy that was such a disaster for the Russian people that they elected a strongman like Putin to straighten things out.

Rebel Son
07-25-2014, 12:36 PM
Then you're not thinking. Try going to their website. Try reading the Hamas Charter.

Yes but all this shit started long ago when we declared ourselves the "world police". We brought it upon ourselves with pushing our beliefs on people who don't want or care what we think. Now we either need to get the fu*k out of dodge and let them kill each other, or pick a side and go in balls to the wall. I don't see either happening.

Politics in action once again. Millions and billions, in an effort to stop what? Something that will continue forever.

The Sage of Main Street
07-25-2014, 12:40 PM
Unfortunately, for even single Palestinian Israel kills , they create 100 more Palestinians who will fight for the rest of their lives. No, they're all born that way; they don't have to be provoked into doing what comes naturally. Just the opposite is true. They see appeasement as a sign of weakness and a signal to attack Israel again.

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 12:41 PM
Actually...no...

It translates as "Children of Israel" or "Sons of Israel".

Actually, yes...the etymology is correct. And yes, you're right the children of Israel is the translation.

They had a few different names for what we call modern Israel. Some wanted to name it Judea or Zion. The government chose Israel and Israeli to classify its citizens.

Still, what are you getting at?

The Sage of Main Street
07-25-2014, 12:50 PM
No, not really. It's two terrorist, primitive peoples locking horns. Jews are primitive feral bloodthirsty gangbanging mindless nomadic smashers of everything built by the civilized? You're getting xillier and xillier.

The Xl
07-25-2014, 12:52 PM
Jews are primitive feral bloodthirsty gangbanging mindless nomadic smashers of everything built by the civilized? You're getting xillier and xillier.

They're a state propped up by the west that engages in massacres, and started the problem in the first place.

Yep, they're a primitive people too.

The Sage of Main Street
07-25-2014, 01:03 PM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites#Historical_Israelites It makes more sense that they originated in the Caucasus, near Azerbaijan, and adopted the Semites' language. Yahweh is very similar to the way the Romans pronounced Jove.

Peter1469
07-25-2014, 03:42 PM
They are being used as pawns by the Arab nations. But they were stupid enough to elect Hamas.

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 03:47 PM
They are being used as pawns by the Arab nations. But they were stupid enough to elect Hamas.

Again, Israel was also stupid enough to secretly promote Hamas in the first place.

Peter1469
07-25-2014, 03:48 PM
Yes, it's a made up name...by the Ancient Greeks who called the region Palestine.

I don't think the Greeks call it that. The Romans did. But it was the name of a region, not the people living there. (Which were Jews when Rome called the area Palestine.)

protectionist
07-25-2014, 04:41 PM

I didn't claim it was the "kids'" fault. YOU said that, not me. They did nothing to cause the bombing of their homes and the death of their siblings. And nobody ever mentioned such a thing (except you)

protectionist
07-25-2014, 04:44 PM
They're a state propped up by the west that engages in massacres, and started the problem in the first place.

Yep, they're a primitive people too.

This isn't any ordinary NONSENSE. This is :lame: NONSENSE!! :laugh:

Rebel Son
07-25-2014, 04:48 PM
Again, Israel was also stupid enough to secretly promote Hamas in the first place.

Kinda like the current administration before it blew up in their face?

protectionist
07-25-2014, 04:51 PM
Israels creation started the "Jihad" on Europe and America. Literally created it.

Don't know much about the history of jihad, I take it.

Basra attacked/conquered - 634 AD

Damascus attacked/conquered - 635 AD

Ctesiphon attacked/conquered - 636 AD

Alexandria attacked/conquered - 641 AD

Sicily attacked/conquered - 666 AD

Kabul attacked/conquered - 670 AD

Jerusalem attacked/conquered - 687 AD

Carthage attacked/conquered - 698 AD

Southern Spain attacked/conquered - 711 AD

Narbonne (Southern France) attacked/conquered - 720 AD

Battle of Poitiers (France) - Muslim advance halted - 732 AD

Armenia attacked/conquered - 1064 AD

Battle of Manzikert - 1071 AD

Nicaea attacked/conquered - 1331 AD

Kosovo attacked/conquered - 1389 AD

Bulgaria attacked/conquered - 1393 AD

Constantinople attacked - 1453 AD

Greece attacked/conquered - 1460 AD

Belgrade attacked/conquered - 1521 AD

Siege of Vienna (attacked) - Muslim advance halted - 1683 AD

protectionist
07-25-2014, 04:55 PM
Actually, it was a "Kingdom". It hasn't existed since around 930 BCE.

A kingdom is not a country, so your use of the word "Actually" is erroneous. No need for apology.:laugh:

Rebel Son
07-25-2014, 04:57 PM

So like me, you're saying it's been going on since the dawn of time almost and it still is.... nobody is going to stop it.

Stop throwing money in a bucket to see who comes out on top.

That right?

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 04:59 PM
A kingdom is not a country, so your use of the word "Actually" is erroneous. No need for apology.:laugh:

Did I say it was? You said it was a tribal system...I merely corrected you and called it what it was, actually.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Yes but all this shit started long ago when we declared ourselves the "world police". We brought it upon ourselves with pushing our beliefs on people who don't want or care what we think. Now we either need to get the fu*k out of dodge and let them kill each other, or pick a side and go in balls to the wall. I don't see either happening.

Politics in action once again. Millions and billions, in an effort to stop what? Something that will continue forever.

US in Afgahnistan is >>

1. To prevent al Qaeda from using the non-nation no-man's-land as a base for jihad schools to train bombers.

2. To be in close proximity to Pakistan 100+ nuclear warheads to be able to seize and secure them, in the event that the fragile Pakistani govt were to fall, and these nukes would otherwise fall into the hands of jihadist loons. This would be the worst scenario in US history, and it is why the US CANNOT leave Afghanistan. Leaving Iraq has also created a major danger.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 05:03 PM
No, they're all born that way; they don't have to be provoked into doing what comes naturally. Just the opposite is true. They see appeasement as a sign of weakness and a signal to attack Israel again.

Plus they are following the Koran. The book of hate and war.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 05:05 PM
So like me, you're saying it's been going on since the dawn of time almost and it still is.... nobody is going to stop it.

Stop throwing money in a bucket to see who comes out on top.

That right?

What is right is SELF-DEFENSE.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 05:08 PM
Did I say it was? You said it was a tribal system...I merely corrected you and called it what it was, actually.

You did NOT correct me one iota. I said > "Countries" didn't exist then. The world was tribal." That is a correct statement, and by your unacceptance of it, you now are in error TWICE.

Common Sense
07-25-2014, 05:10 PM
You did NOT correct me one iota. I said > "Countries" didn't exist then. The world was tribal." That is a correct statement, and by your unacceptance of it, you now are in error TWICE.

Kingdoms are not tribal...so no, you're not correct. Nor am I interested in arguing irrelevant semantics.

Peter1469
07-25-2014, 05:29 PM
A kingdom is a type of country... :shocked: Perhaps he was referring to a nation-state?

Rebel Son
07-25-2014, 06:22 PM
What is right is SELF-DEFENSE.

You seem defensive,,,,,,,,I think I undersand your post. Let me expand............

Everybody has the right to self defense. You, me, even the terrorist because people believe in different things.
Personally I'd wipe the ME off the map and be done with it. not real pc but who cares.

We would save thousands of our people from being killed, we would control "nothing" in some area's. Nothing in most in the long run. We would be rid of all the bullshit however.

The Xl
07-25-2014, 06:47 PM

Siege of Vienna (attacked) - Muslim advance halted - 1683 AD

Lol, recent history pal. 1683, lmao.

Private Pickle
07-25-2014, 10:09 PM

The first countries to declare war on the States were the Muslim Barbary States of North Africa..

The idea that Israel created the hatred is laughable at best...

protectionist
07-25-2014, 11:44 PM

You said > "Israels creation (1948) started the "Jihad" on Europe"

I posted examples of jihad in Europe, centuries before that,and showed how ridiculously wrong you were. Yes Lol. LOL, indeed. Next time, do a little reading before you post.

protectionist
07-25-2014, 11:46 PM
The first countries to declare war on the States were the Muslim Barbary States of North Africa..

The idea that Israel created the hatred is laughable at best...

There never has been such an ignorant idea, except in the mind of someone to lazy to research before posting.

Dr. Who
07-25-2014, 11:59 PM
You said > "Israels creation (1948) started the "Jihad" on Europe"

I posted examples of jihad in Europe, centuries before that,and showed how ridiculously wrong you were. Yes Lol. LOL, indeed. Next time, do a little reading before you post.
And at the same time every trumped up kingdom, duchy or empire in Europe weren't waging war on each other? Please. Everyone waged war consistently until major weapons were developed and the cost of war in human life and weaponry made it more prohibitive. So long as peasants could be pressed into service, the aristocracy of Europe spent peasant lives without a second thought. It wasn't until bombs were dropping on their own heads that they reconsidered. From holy wars to simple wars of aggression and imperialism, the Europeans easily matched the middle eastern Islamic expansion in numbers of conflicts.

Archer0915
07-26-2014, 02:40 AM

Tell the 18-20,000 dead civilians in Afghanistan.

protectionist
07-26-2014, 02:54 AM
And at the same time every trumped up kingdom, duchy or empire in Europe weren't waging war on each other? Please. Everyone waged war consistently until major weapons were developed and the cost of war in human life and weaponry made it more prohibitive. So long as peasants could be pressed into service, the aristocracy of Europe spent peasant lives without a second thought. It wasn't until bombs were dropping on their own heads that they reconsidered. From holy wars to simple wars of aggression and imperialism, the Europeans easily matched the middle eastern Islamic expansion in numbers of conflicts.

They most certainly DID NOT. Not in terms of people killed by these Koranic lunatics. In their maniacal quest for world domination, jihadist Muslims have killed 270 million people around the world. 120 million Africans, 80 million Hindus, 60 million Christians, 10 million Buddhists. No nation, religion, cult, or ideology even come remotely close to that horrific figure. You also could do a little reading before you post.

http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/tears-of-jihad/

Dr. Who
07-26-2014, 11:32 AM
They most certainly DID NOT. Not in terms of people killed by these Koranic lunatics. In their maniacal quest for world domination, jihadist Muslims have killed 270 million people around the world. 120 million Africans, 80 million Hindus, 60 million Christians, 10 million Buddhists. No nation, religion, cult, or ideology even come remotely close to that horrific figure. You also could do a little reading before you post.

http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/tears-of-jihad/

I wouldn't choose a site dedicated to defaming Islam to quote from. I believe the figures below will illustrate that no one cornered the market on death.

60,669,200-84,589,300[citation needed] – World War II (1939–1945), (see World War II casualties)
30,000,000–60,000,000 – Mongol conquests (1206–1324)[1][2][3][4] --- may be underestimated
25,000,000 – Qing dynasty conquest of Ming Dynasty (1616–1662)[5]
20,000,000 – Taiping Rebellion (1850–1864)[6] --- may be underestimated
20,000,000 – Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945) [7]
16,563,868-40,000,000 – World War I/Great War[citation needed] (1914–1918) (see World War I casualties)
13,000,000 - An Lushan Rebellion (755–763)[8] --- may be underestimated
7,500,000 – Chinese Civil War (1927–1949)[9]
7,000,000–20,000,000 – Conquests of Tamerlane (1370–1405)[10][11]
5,000,000–9,000,000 – Russian Civil War and Foreign Intervention (1917–1922)[12]
8,000,000-10,000,000 - Dungan revolt (1862–77)
3,500,000–6,000,000 – Napoleonic Wars (1803–1815) (see Napoleonic Wars casualties)
3,000,000–11,500,000 – Thirty Years' War (1618–1648)[13]
2,500,000–5,400,000 – Second Congo War/Great War of Africa (1998–2003)[14][15][16][17]
2,000,000–4,000,000 – French Wars of Religion (Huguenot Wars) (1562–1598)[18]
2,000,000 – Shaka's conquests (1816–1828)[19]
1,200,000[20] – Korean War (1950–1953)
873,000[21] – Conquests of Mehmed II 'the Conqueror' (1451-1481) --- may either be underestimated or overestimated
800,000-3,800,000[21] – Vietnam War/Second Indochina War (1955–1975) [22][23]
1,000,000–2,000,000 – Mexican Revolution (1910–1920)[24]
1,000,000 – Iran–Iraq War/First Persian Gulf War (1980–1988)[25]
1,000,000 – Japanese invasions of Korea (1592–1598)[26]
957,865-1,622,865 – Soviet war in Afghanistan (1979–1989)[27][28][29]
868,000–1,400,000 – Seven Years' War (1756–1763)[30][31]
750,000 – American Civil War (1861–1865)[32]
500,000 - Spanish Civil War (1936–1939) [33]
400,000 – Civil war in Afghanistan (1989–92), Civil war in Afghanistan (1992–96) and Civil war in Afghanistan (1996–2001) (1989–2001)[34]
350,000–1,500,000 - Algerian War of Independence (1954–1962)[35]
350,000 – Third Northern War (1700–1721)[36]
315,000–735,000 – Wars of the Three Kingdoms (1639–1651)[37]
300,000–3,000,000[38] – Bangladesh Liberation War (1971)
300,000 – Second Burundian Civil War (1993–2005)[39]
300,000 (TFG)-500,000+ (AFP) - Somali Civil War [40][41][42]
272,000-329,745 - War on Terror (2001–present)[43]
234,000 – Philippine–American War (1899–1912)[44]
200,000 - Colombian conflict (1964–present) (1964–present)[45]
200,000–1,000,000 – Albigensian Crusade (1208–1259)[46][47]
200,000—500,000 — Lord's Resistance Army insurgency (1987–present)[48]
200,000 – Algerian Civil War (1991–2002)[49][50]
178,258-461,520 – War in Darfur (2003–present)[51]
176,913-189,736 – Iraq War/Third Persian Gulf War (2003–2011), see Casualties of the Iraq War, part of the War on Terror[52]
162,402-232,402 – Syrian Civil War (2011–present), see Casualties of the Syrian civil war
138,800-320,100 - Iraqi–Kurdish conflict (1918–2003)[53][54]
120,000–384,000 – Great Turkish War (1683–1699) (see Ottoman-Habsburg wars)
120,000 - Islamic insurgency in the Philippines (1969–present)[55]
115,311 - Arab-Israeli conflict (1920–present)[56]
106,800+ - Mexican Drug War (2006–present)[57][58]
100,000–400,000 – Western New Guinea (1984–) (see Genocide in West Papua)
100,000 - Insurgency in Laos (1975–2007)[59]
100,000 – German Peasants' War (1524–1525)[60]
97,000-107,000 - Aceh War (1873–1914)[61]
90,969 - Mahdist War (1881–1889)
90,000+ - Third conflict in the Goryeo–Khitan War (1018–1019)[62]
85,000-235,000 - 1991 uprisings in Iraq (1991)[63][64][65]
63,500-88,500 - Mozambican War of Independence (1964–1974)[66]
60,000 - Ituri conflict (1999–2007)[67]
47,246—61,603 — War in Afghanistan (2001–present) (2001–present), part of the War on Terror[52]
45,852 — 78,946 — War in North-West Pakistan (2004–present), part of the War on Terror[52]
45,000 – Kurdish–Turkish conflict (1979–2013)[68]
34,000 - Iranian-Kurdish conflict (1918–present)[69]
34,000 - Ethnic conflict in Nagaland (1954–present)[70]
25,000 - Insurgency in Northeast India (1964–present)[71]
25,000 - Shia insurgency in Yemen (2004–present)[72]
20,000 - Ragamuffin War (1835–1845)[73]
18,069-20,069 - First Opium War (1839–1842)[74]
17,200 - First Anglo-Afghan War (1839–1842)[75]
16,765 - 17,065 - Balochistan conflict (1948–present)[76][77][78]
15,000 - Nigerian Sharia conflict (1953–present)[79][80][81]
13,929 - Republic of the Congo Civil War (1997–1999)[82]
13,812 - Naxalite-Maoist insurgency (1967–present)[83][84]
8,136+ — Iraqi insurgency (post-U.S. withdrawal) (2011–present)[85]
6,000 - Insurgency in the Maghreb (2002–present)[86]
5,641 - Sudanese nomadic conflicts (2009–present)[87][88]
5,469 - South Thailand insurgency (2004–present)[89]
5,000 - Casamance conflict[90]
5,000 - Chilean Civil War of 1891 (1891)[91]
4,000 - 10,000 Conflict in the Niger Delta (2004–present)[92]
3,699 - Al-Qaeda insurgency in Yemen (1992–present)[93]
3,529 - The Northern Ireland Troubles (1969–1998)[94]
3,000-6,000 - Negro Rebellion (1912)[95][96]
3,000 - Second Ivorian Civil War (2010–2011)[97]
2,781 - Iranian Revolution (1978–1979)[98]
2,751 - Third Anglo-Afghan War (1919)[99]
2,557 - Sudan internal conflict (2011–present) (2011–present)[100][101][102]
2,198 - Insurgency in the North Caucasus (2009–present)[103][104][105][106][107]
2,000 - Six-Day War (2000) (2000)[108]
2,000 - 2010 South Kyrgyzstan ethnic clashes (2010)[109][110][111]
1,643-2,237 - War of Transnistria (1992)[112][113][114][115]
1,554 - South Yemen insurgency (2009–present)[116][117]
1,229 - Basque conflict (1959-2011)[118]
1,227-5,600 - Kargil War (1999)[119][120][121][122]
1,119 - Political violence in Egypt, 2013 (2013–present)[123]
1,000-1,500 - Cabinda conflict (1994–present)[124]
1,000 - 1991–92 South Ossetia War (1991–1992)[125]
846 - 2011 Egyptian revolution (2011)[126]
659-2,496 - Russia–Georgia war (2008)[127][128][129][130][131]
391+ - M23 rebellion (2012–present)[132][133][134]
174-194 - United States occupation of Veracruz (1914)[135]
95 - 2013 Guinea clashes (2013)[136]
84-134 - Lahad Datu standoff (2013)[137][138]
47+ - Allied Democratic Forces insurgency (2007–present) (2007–present)[139]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

Rebel Son
07-26-2014, 11:38 AM
I wouldn't choose a site dedicated to defaming Islam to quote from.

And Islam has done what to better us over the past thousand years?

PolWatch
07-26-2014, 12:47 PM
Looking at the list of deaths I can't help but think about what those numbers actually represent.

Some of the wars were 'just' & some not. Some of the deaths were active combatants and others innocent bystanders. The world may be a better place because some of them were killed...but the loss of some could have changed the course of history. As a woman, I can't help but think that all of them had a mother & father, maybe siblings, mates, children and other extended family who mourned them.

The human grief listed as neat numbers is astounding...and we show no sign of having learned anything.

Peter1469
07-26-2014, 01:17 PM
And Islam has done what to better us over the past thousand years?

In the beginning of Islam, Arab scientists and mathematicians were at the top. But that was in spite of Islam, not because of it.

Mister D
07-26-2014, 02:26 PM
In the beginning of Islam, Arab scientists and mathematicians were at the top. But that was in spite of Islam, not because of it.

Right. Conquering regions that were culturally Hellenic and Christian fueled Islamic intellectual life. It was how they came into contact with Greek philosophy and science.

KC
07-26-2014, 02:36 PM

Yes, and Hamas provides welfare and social services that are lacking so that people can provide for their families. For many Palestinians in the Gaza strip, there is no one else to turn to.

The Sage of Main Street
07-26-2014, 02:44 PM
They are being used as pawns by the Arab nations. But they were stupid enough to elect Hamas. So all we have to do is hang Arab leaders, and their poor misled attack dogs will lick the faces of Israelis and Dhimmis?

The Sage of Main Street
07-26-2014, 03:08 PM

Siege of Vienna (attacked) - Muslim advance halted - 1683 AD A key date in the present jihad was October 1973, the Arab Oil Embargo. When it ended in March, 1974, the price of oil was four times what it had been before. This economic act of war also financed the jihad.

Earlier dates were the appeasing giveaway of the Suez Canal in 1956 and Algerian independence in 1962.

protectionist
07-26-2014, 03:08 PM
Right now, Hamas is providing bloody injuries and death to the Palestinians. As for someone to turn to, the Ps have turned to Israel, who has given them aid and continues to do so now, even during the shelling from Hamas and tunnel attacks.

http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ForeignPolicy/Peace/Humanitarian/Pages/Israeli-humanitarian-aid-continues-10-Jul-2014.aspx

http://unitedwithisrael.org/palestinian-newspaper-recognizes-israel-helps-palestinians/

http://www.takeapen.org/Takeapen/UploadFiles/pgallery/4791737611.jpg

The Sage of Main Street
07-26-2014, 03:14 PM
Plus they are following the Koran. The book of hate and war. The Koran is just a merger agreement uniting all the gangs that hid out in No Man's Lands.

The Sage of Main Street
07-26-2014, 03:25 PM
recent history, pal. 1683? From September 12, 1683 to the end of World War I, it was all downhill for Islam. It was finally conquered but not finished. It revived after World War II when our oil companies collaborated in creating OPEC price-gouging. Without oil loot, the Muslims would be fighting us with stick and stones. Even these suicidal maniacs would soon quit if we confiscated all their oil.

Peter1469
07-26-2014, 03:43 PM
From September 12, 1683 to the end of World War I, it was all downhill for Islam. It was finally conquered but not finished. It revived after World War II when our oil companies collaborated in creating OPEC price-gouging. Without oil loot, the Muslims would be fighting us with stick and stones. Even these suicidal maniacs would soon quit if we confiscated all their oil.

Now you are back on track. And thanks for getting the date right this time. Way to go.

The Sage of Main Street
07-27-2014, 10:36 AM
thanks for getting the date right this time. Way to go. If you don't put yourself in the mind of the enemy, you are bound to lose the war. The late bin Laden would identify with the situation on September 11, 1683, when the jihad still had a chance to conquer the world.

The rules of war at the time were that if a besieged city surrendered, the general got all the booty for himself. If it was taken by storm, he had to share the profits with his troops. So the Turkish general thought more about personal benefits than his religious duty. Osama identified him with fatcat sheiks spending all their oil loot on themselves and not making any significant sacrifices to establish Islamic conquest of the whole world.

Any self-appointed expert who doesn't at least mention this as a coincidence shows his ignorance and incompetence. We are trained to look up to such inferior minds and to rely on them to tell us what are the significant facts. Through mindless conformity to previous conceited idiots, they jump ahead of the talented and steal jobs from people we need in those positions. We are Diploma Dumbo dependent. It doesn't matter what foreign-policy ideology they lecture us on; that tricks us into letting frauds set the parameters of the debate. If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him.

Peter1469
07-27-2014, 11:08 AM
September 11, 1683 was just another day of the siege of Vienna. I expect that they knew that King of Poland John III Sobieski was bearing down on them and suspected that their fate was defeat.

On the 12th, after a day of infantry action, King John III Sobieski led the largest heavy cavalry charge in history and crushed the Islamic horde and put them in their place.

He wrote a letter to his wife: we came, we saw, God conquered.

If you don't put yourself in the mind of the enemy, you are bound to lose the war. The late bin Laden would identify with the situation on September 11, 1683, when the jihad still had a chance to conquer the world.

The rules of war at the time were that if a besieged city surrendered, the general got all the booty for himself. If it was taken by storm, he had to share the profits with his troops. So the Turkish general thought more about personal benefits than his religious duty. Osama identified him with fatcat sheiks spending all their oil loot on themselves and not making any significant sacrifices to establish Islamic conquest of the whole world.

Any self-appointed expert who doesn't at least mention this as a coincidence shows his ignorance and incompetence. We are trained to look up to such inferior minds and to rely on them to tell us what are the significant facts. Through mindless conformity to previous conceited idiots, they jump ahead of the talented and steal jobs from people we need in those positions. We are Diploma Dumbo dependent. It doesn't matter what foreign-policy ideology they lecture us on; that tricks us into letting frauds set the parameters of the debate. If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him.

Dr. Who
07-27-2014, 10:05 PM
If you don't put yourself in the mind of the enemy, you are bound to lose the war. The late bin Laden would identify with the situation on September 11, 1683, when the jihad still had a chance to conquer the world.

So we should ignore the geniuses of this world, because they are known for their genius?

Dr. Who
07-27-2014, 10:41 PM

Actually Hamas hasn't legitimately governed more than Gaza since 2007, with the West Bank under Fatah control. Hamas has not been actually recognized as a legitimate government by the west since '07, however power was handed over to the Hamas-Fatah unity government in June 2014. The last Palestinian election was in 2006. The biggest impediment to peace between Israel and Palestine, is old men on both sides who won't let go of the past and seek a peaceful and productive future.

protectionist
07-28-2014, 01:45 AM
Actually Hamas hasn't legitimately governed more than Gaza since 2007, with the West Bank under Fatah control. Hamas has not been actually recognized as a legitimate government by the west since '07, however power was handed over to the Hamas-Fatah unity government in June 2014. The last Palestinian election was in 2006. The biggest impediment to peace between Israel and Palestine, is old men on both sides who won't let go of the past and seek a peaceful and productive future.

FALSE! This lame idea that both sides are to blame is so common it's getting sickening. There is only one side that is to blame, and that is Hamas. They are pure jihadists seeking to destroy Israel. The Palestinians don't mean squat to Hamas. There will be no peace until Hamas is 100% exterminated.

The Sage of Main Street
07-28-2014, 12:11 PM
September 11, 1683 was just another day of the siege of Vienna. I expect that they knew that King of Poland John III Sobieski was bearing down on them and suspected that their fate was defeat.

On the 12th, after a day of infantry action, King John III Sobieski led the largest heavy cavalry charge in history and crushed the Islamic horde and put them in their place.

He wrote a letter to his wife: we came, we saw, God conquered. The Turks got there on July 14 with 190,000 troops, facing 24,000 in Vienna. Obviously, the Turkish general was looking to get all the booty himself through the city surrendering. He let his troops go soft because of inactivity. Bin Laden wouldn't have done that, and that's what this reference to September 11th is all about.

James Michener, in Poland also had an illogical interpretation, but he admitted that Sobieski's campaign seemed hopelessly too late. Whenever the only explanation is blind luck, look for something deeper. Good old greed, as in our petrocrats' collaboration with OPEC being the root cause of our side's 9/11.

The Sage of Main Street
07-28-2014, 12:15 PM
So we should ignore the geniuses of this world, because they are known for their genius? Like Rock Hudson being known for being a ladies' man, according to Hollywood publicity?

The Sage of Main Street
07-28-2014, 12:23 PM
FALSE! This lame idea that both sides are to blame is so common it's getting sickening. There is only one side that is to blame, and that is Hamas. They are pure jihadists seeking to destroy Israel. The Palestinians don't mean squat to Hamas. There will be no peace until Hamas is 100% exterminated. Dhimmis are squeamish about that kind of attitude. That part of the audience will walk out. They would rather see a Kumbaya solution of angelic young men from Israel, Gaza, and the United States holding hands around a campfire.

Peter1469
07-28-2014, 12:25 PM
You cannot legitimately shit on the largest horse cavalry charge in history. Dude.

Well, unless you are a chick, I guess.

The Turks got there on July 14 with 190,000 troops, facing 24,000 in Vienna. Obviously, the Turkish general was looking to get all the booty himself through the city surrendering. He let his troops go soft because of inactivity. Bin Laden wouldn't have done that, and that's what this reference to September 11th is all about.

James Michener, in Poland also had an illogical interpretation, but he admitted that Sobieski's campaign seemed hopelessly too late. Whenever the only explanation is blind luck, look for something deeper. Good old greed, as in our petrocrats' collaboration with OPEC being the root cause of our side's 9/11.

protectionist
07-28-2014, 05:46 PM
Dhimmis are squeamish about that kind of attitude. That part of the audience will walk out. They would rather see a Kumbaya solution of angelic young men from Israel, Gaza, and the United States holding hands around a campfire.

Yup. While a rocket comes screaming down on their heads.