PDA

View Full Version : Is she the Democrat's or America's First Lady

Ransom
07-28-2014, 01:52 PM
"When it comes to the midterm elections this November, we need you to be as passionate and as hungry as you were in 2008 and 2012 – in fact, you need to be even more passionate and more hungry to get Democrats elected to Congress because these elections will be even hard and even closer than those presidential elections,”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/first-lady-2014-election-key-109412.html#ixzz38n4zPux5

Campaigning for Democrats? I mean....I don't mind seeing a first Lady or one day a first Gentleman campaigning for their spouses.....but a First Lady campaigning for one Party or another? The Obama family is so Bush League.:cool2:

PolWatch
07-28-2014, 01:54 PM
can you imagine a sitting president whose spouse campaigns for someone in the 'other' party? whew! if the WH thought it got hot there when Hillary heard about Monica...they ain't seen nuttin yet!

Cigar
07-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Don't just hate a Woman who doesn't know her place :laugh:

sachem
07-28-2014, 01:59 PM
"When it comes to the midterm elections this November, we need you to be as passionate and as hungry as you were in 2008 and 2012 – in fact, you need to be even more passionate and more hungry to get Democrats elected to Congress because these elections will be even hard and even closer than those presidential elections,”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/first-lady-2014-election-key-109412.html#ixzz38n4zPux5

Campaigning for Democrats? I mean....I don't mind seeing a first Lady or one day a first Gentleman campaigning for their spouses.....but a First Lady campaigning for one Party or another? The Obama family is so Bush League.:cool2:Call us when she starts shooting at the other party's politicians.

Ransom
07-28-2014, 02:15 PM
Call us when she starts shooting at the other party's politicians.

Her limitations are the hashtag, don't be giving her credit for having skills enough to shoot someone.

texan
I read it but am not following the controversy.........First ladies always campaign....

momsapplepie

Yes, we all saw the other day how you think you know all about "putting a woman in her place". What was it that you said to me? Some threat about, "do you know what I could do to you" ?
Yes, you surely know about trying to keep a woman in her place...... Threats and intimidation and whatever else do you deign to think of to "put a woman in her place".

Matty
07-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Sorry. Cannot think of her as First Lady. It took her too damn long to become proud of her country. So maybe in 45 years or so I'll think of becoming proud of her.

Ransom
07-28-2014, 02:27 PM
I read it but am not following the controversy.........First ladies always campaign....

On non Presidential elections?

PolWatch
07-28-2014, 02:32 PM

I seem to remember a big whoop-de-do when Laura Bush was campaigning against the fella from Georgia...he was veteran & amputee and there was some hoo-ha about her supporting his opponent who pretty much insulted vets everywhere...it was a senate campaign if I remember correctly. 1st Ladies campaign where ever & when ever they feel the urge to...but always for the party of hubby....

Green Arrow
07-28-2014, 02:34 PM

Laura Bush stumps for Rep. Weldon (http://articles.philly.com/2006-10-05/news/25416951_1_weldon-campaign-joe-sestak-republican-stronghold)

Common Sense
07-28-2014, 02:36 PM
Non issue, no story...

texan
07-28-2014, 02:48 PM
I never understood her comment...............Oh ye of little faith.

texan
07-28-2014, 02:55 PM
Laura Bush campaigns for Bachmann, Gutknecht
Politics (http://thepoliticalforums.com/politics) http://images.publicradio.org/content/2011/12/15/20111215_timpugmire_1.jpg Tim Pugmire (http://minnesota.publicradio.org/about/people/mpr_people_display.php?aut_id=54) , http://images.publicradio.org/content/2011/12/15/20111215_markzdechlik_1.jpg Mark Zdechlik (http://minnesota.publicradio.org/about/people/mpr_people_display.php?aut_id=78) · Minnetonka, Minn. · Oct 25, 2006

First lady Laura Bush traveled to Minnesota Wednesday to help Republican congressional candidates in two tight races.
Bush attended a fundraiser in Minnetonka for Michele Bachmann, who's running in the 6th District. She then headed to Rochester to raise money for 1st District Congressman Gil Gutknecht. Bachmann is running for an open seat against Democrat Patty Wetterling and John Binkowksi of the Independence Party. Gutknecht is running for re-election against Democrat Tim Walz.

Laura Bush is a popular draw for Republicans. Michele Bachmann showed her enthusiasm for the guest of honor during the introduction.

Rebel Son
07-28-2014, 03:00 PM
Campaigning for Democrats? I mean....I don't mind seeing a first Lady or one day a first Gentleman campaigning for their spouses.....but a First Lady campaigning for one Party or another? The Obama family is so Bush League.:cool2:

Any respect I even remotely had went out the window when she came off AirForce one with no bra on and udders and nipples flopping in the wind under some thin pos that she was wearing.......That is no first lady, and she has no respect for the office.

PolWatch
07-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Any respect I even remotely had went out the window when she came off AirForce one with no bra on and udders and nipples flopping in the wind under some thin pos that she was wearing.......That is no first lady, and she has no respect for the office.

hmm...guess we know where you were lookin...wanna bet most females never noticed? :wink:

Ransom
07-28-2014, 03:23 PM
I stand corrected, I still find it bothersome. A First Lady should stay out of the politics.

PolWatch
07-28-2014, 03:24 PM
I stand corrected, I still find it bothersome. A First Lady should stay out of the politics.

it would be 'nicer' if they did...but fact it, its the family business...

Ransom
07-28-2014, 03:28 PM
The First Lady here campaigning for the Democrat National Committee too. I don't like that either.

sachem
07-28-2014, 03:36 PM
I stand corrected, I still find it bothersome. A First Lady should stay out of the politics.Why? I wouldn't give her the dirty jobs, because there still are certain perceptions of women out there, but she certainly should be involved.

Ransom
07-28-2014, 03:39 PM
Why? I wouldn't give her the dirty jobs, because there still are certain perceptions of women out there, but she certainly should be involved.

There will always be certain perceptions of every certain demographic, your whining gets old.

sachem
07-28-2014, 03:41 PM
There will always be certain perceptions of every certain demographic, your whining gets old.lol...........gee, I'm crushed.

zelmo1234
07-28-2014, 03:47 PM

You lefties seem to feel that way about Palin, in that thread you trashed just about everything.

Green Arrow
07-28-2014, 03:48 PM
Faux rage, it's what's for dinner.

Ransom
07-28-2014, 03:52 PM
lol...........gee, I'm crushed.

Always so quick to establish some victim status first. My guess is you're easily 'crushed.'

sachem
07-28-2014, 03:57 PM
Always so quick to establish some victim status first. My guess is you're easily 'crushed.'Internet psycho analysis. It's worth everything we pay for it. ;)

Rebel Son
07-28-2014, 04:04 PM
hmm...guess we know where you were lookin...wanna bet most females never noticed? :wink:

Not sure how you could miss it, but I'd think the ladies of the US would be in much more of an uproar than me.

I assure you that something out of National Geographic does little for me. I do find it offending that our supposed first lady has no respect for our people than to come off an airplane like that.

Common Sense
07-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Not sure how you could miss it, but I'd think the ladies of the US would be in much more of an uproar than me.

I assure you that something out of National Geographic does little for me. I do find it offending that our supposed first lady has no respect for our people than to come off an airplane like that.

National geographic? What do you mean by that?

They we going hiking in the Grand Canyon, what did you expect her to wear? A ballgown and pearls?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/20/article-0-0614E118000005DC-850_468x422.jpg

Ransom
07-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Internet psycho analysis. It's worth everything we pay for it. ;)

Good luck dealing with all the 'certain perceptions' and I like the color of the chip on your shoulder...makes your eyes stand out.

sachem
07-28-2014, 04:34 PM
Good luck dealing with all the 'certain perceptions' and I like the color of the chip on your shoulder...makes your eyes stand out. Your feelings are really hurt. Sorry. It's the internet, not everyone is gonna think you are a fount of wisdom.

My eyes are great.

Rebel Son
07-28-2014, 05:16 PM
National geographic? What do you mean by that?

They we going hiking in the Grand Canyon, what did you expect her to wear? A ballgown and pearls?

She could have changed AFTER getting off the plane. Is a bra TOO much to ask of our so called first "lady"when in public? How many of them you remember getting off a plane with nipples flapping in the wind.

Maybe I'm old school but THAT is not something I expect from the most powerful woman in the US. You disagree?

And yes it remindes me of a wild kingdom episode,.,,,,,,,I expect Jim to jump out any moment with a frigging dart gun.

Common Sense
07-28-2014, 06:34 PM
She could have changed AFTER getting off the plane. Is a bra TOO much to ask of our so called first "lady"when in public? How many of them you remember getting off a plane with nipples flapping in the wind.

Maybe I'm old school but THAT is not something I expect from the most powerful woman in the US. You disagree?

And yes it remindes me of a wild kingdom episode,.,,,,,,,I expect Jim to jump out any moment with a frigging dart gun.

She's wearing a bra in that pic...Are you sure you just don't hate the woman? That tends to cloud one's judgement from time to time.

PolWatch
07-28-2014, 06:41 PM
She's wearing a bra in that pic...Are you sure you just don't hate the woman? That tends to cloud one's judgement from time to time.
by George! I put on my extra-power reading glasses & I think you're right...those ain't nipples, they are wrinkles on the side of her shirt (or else the poor woman is terribly deformed). now, I think the child on the left isn't wearing a bra...but isn't she only about 10 or so?

Green Arrow
07-28-2014, 07:19 PM
by George! I put on my extra-power reading glasses & I think you're right...those ain't nipples, they are wrinkles on the side of her shirt (or else the poor woman is terribly deformed). now, I think the child on the left isn't wearing a bra...but isn't she only about 10 or so?

She doesn't have anything for a bra to help with :tongue:

PolWatch
07-28-2014, 07:23 PM
but if not wearing one is not lady-like? I remember when going out in public without wearing a panty girdle under your clothes (bra, panties, panty girdle, slip, stockings, dress) would get ya talked about...ladies were not supposed to jiggle...anywhere. Just think of all that in the south in the summer...talking about cruel & unusual punishment!!!

sachem
07-28-2014, 07:24 PM
She doesn't have anything for a bra to help with :tongue:
Then what is all the fuss about? How much can she flap?

Green Arrow
07-28-2014, 08:32 PM
Then what is all the fuss about? How much can she flap?

Hell if I know. I think people are too uptight these days.

birddog
07-28-2014, 08:35 PM
Moochelle is lying scum just like her incompetent husband! The WH will definitely need to be well fumigated when they leave!

Redrose
07-28-2014, 11:45 PM
The two kids are 16 and 13 and 6 feet and 5'9" respectively.

Green Arrow
07-29-2014, 12:18 AM
The two kids are 16 and 13 and 6 feet and 5'9" respectively.

A 13 year old girl taller than me?

Damn. I really am a Hobbit.

The Xl
07-29-2014, 12:23 AM
Some tall ass kids, damn

Ransom
07-29-2014, 08:04 AM
A 13 year old girl taller than me?

Damn. I really am a Hobbit.

That explains alot.

sachem
07-29-2014, 08:37 AM
but if not wearing one is not lady-like? I remember when going out in public without wearing a panty girdle under your clothes (bra, panties, panty girdle, slip, stockings, dress) would get ya talked about...ladies were not supposed to jiggle...anywhere. Just think of all that in the south in the summer...talking about cruel & unusual punishment!!!Thank gawd those days are gone.