PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Actors Speak Out Against Israel - Read Great Allan West article.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 12:15 AM
Leave it to the highest paid, least important members of society (actors) to go shooting their mouths off about political things, and showing off their stupidity. So here's the latest of what these lames who make their living playing make-believe, have been saying. While really worthwhile people (like Israeli soldiers) have been fighting a war, and dozens of them losing their lives, these Hollywood empty shells sit around blasting Israel, and calling her actions in Gaza, "genocide", against the Palestinians.

Don't miss this fine article written today, by Col. Allan West, as he exposes these airheads (Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, et al) for being just that.

http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/penelo...asting-israel/ (http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/penelope-cruz-javier-bardem-100-others-sign-stupid-letter-blasting-israel/)

Private Pickle
07-31-2014, 12:17 AM
Actors gonna act... Then take the time they spend at their foundation and write that shit off their taxes...

protectionist
07-31-2014, 12:22 AM
Actors gonna act... Then take the time they spend at their foundation and write that shit off their taxes...

Is this supposed to be related to the topic ?

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 12:39 AM
Does becoming an actor (or other positions in entertainment) somehow strip you of your right to an opinion and the ability to freely voice it?

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:15 AM
Does becoming an actor (or other positions in entertainment) somehow strip you of your right to an opinion and the ability to freely voice it?

They have MORE than the "ability to freely voice it" They have the ability to voice it to the whole world and make contact with billions of people, simply because of their fame. This is why when they talk stupid, and reckless, and dangerous, they need to be refuted swiftly, and soundly. Thanks to Col. Allan West for doing just that.

sachem
07-31-2014, 01:30 AM
Who is Allan West? And why would anyone listen to him?

Why would anyone care what Penelope Cruz says about Gaza or Israel? I think you give way too much power to actors influence over "regular" folk in non entertainment matters.

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 01:33 AM
They have MORE than the "ability to freely voice it" They have the ability to voice it to the whole world and make contact with billions of people, simply because of their fame. This is why when they talk stupid, and reckless, and dangerous, they need to be refuted swiftly, and soundly. Thanks to Col. Allan West for doing just that.

If you take actors seriously enough that you think you need to make a big deal about what they say, you have already lost, sorry. Most people don't give a shit what they say, most people just care how good their next movie is.

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 01:34 AM

Why would anyone care what Penelope Cruz says about Gaza or Israel? I think you give way too much power to actors influence over "regular" folk in non entertainment matters.

Allen West is an irrelevant, black, neocon, former Rep. from Florida that tries too hard to be a white conservative.

Dr. Who
07-31-2014, 01:39 AM
It would seem that freedom of speech is only appropriate when a person of celebrity supports your position, but if they do not, they should keep their opinions to themselves, else you might also criticize Howard Stern who has been very vocal in supporting Israel.
http://www.jewishjournal.com/seriousstern/item/howard_stern_on_israel_and_gaza

sachem
07-31-2014, 01:43 AM
Allen West is an irrelevant, black, neocon, former Rep. from Florida that tries too hard to be a white conservative.Ah.........thanks. Saves me Googling.

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 01:47 AM
Ah.........thanks. Saves me Googling.

Yep, he's a POS. Liked to pull a lot of publicity stunts, like the time he went to a Congressional Black Caucus meeting and brought fried chicken for their meeting lunch, dropped it on the table, and left.

sachem
07-31-2014, 01:59 AM
Yep, he's a POS. Liked to pull a lot of publicity stunts, like the time he went to a Congressional Black Caucus meeting and brought fried chicken for their meeting lunch, dropped it on the table, and left.Self loathing black?

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 02:05 AM
Self loathing black?

Nah, like I said, it's all just publicity.

Montoya
07-31-2014, 02:08 AM
Nah, like I said, it's all just publicity.
And don't forget disgraced military officer who was kicked out.

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 02:11 AM

That too. He also has a terrible voting record on civil liberties.

sachem
07-31-2014, 02:18 AM
Nah, like I said, it's all just publicity.Attention whore.

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 02:41 AM
Attention whore.

Precisely. He only served one term for a reason.

1751_Texan
07-31-2014, 03:49 AM

How do you suppose Allen West got his message out to YOU...and millions more?

Sound just like Allen West...criticize others while doing the same.

Allen West needs to reread the US Constitution. There is absolutely no provision on "ability to freely voice it" in the first or any other amendment. The Constitution does not distinguish a difference in the right of expression of one's ideas to one person or to one trillion persons.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 03:55 AM

He was not kicked out. He retired. He did get an Article 15 (nonjudicial punishment) for firing his weapons next to an enemy's head to force him to tell him where IEDs were planted.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 03:55 AM
Precisely. He only served one term for a reason.

The GOP state senate redistricted on him. He was pushed out because he was Tea Party.

Montoya
07-31-2014, 03:57 AM
The GOP state senate redistricted on him. He was pushed out because he was Tea Party.

No he was voted out because he is a rabid violent extremist.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 04:21 AM

Don't be silly. We understand that the hard left doesn't like the Tea Party(ies), but you don't have to get dramatic over the movement.

1751_Texan
07-31-2014, 04:43 AM
He was not kicked out. He retired. He did get an Article 15 (nonjudicial punishment) for firing his weapons next to an enemy's head to force him to tell him where IEDs were planted.

Even if he is a saint...St. West's voice is not any more or any less valid than any Hollywood actor's.

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 05:13 AM

Can he be considered Tea Party when his voting record was establishment?

Montoya
07-31-2014, 05:39 AM

He's "tea party" because he wears a larger flag pin on his lapel, makes it a point to invoke "god" every 3rd sentence, oh and trashes Obama for everything, doesn't matter the issue. He's just another extremist who was rightfully kicked to the curb by the majority. And lets not forget his childish temper tantrum (much like the primary loser McDaniel) when he was voted out. See in a tea party extremist's mind they are ALWAYS without question 100% correct about EVERYTHING. As well as believe they have the support of a large majority of Americans. Of course when reality rears its ugly head (as it does often) they cry foul, voter fraud, communism, oppression or whatever the buzzword of the day is.

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 05:47 AM
He's "tea party" because he wears a larger flag pin on his lapel, makes it a point to invoke "god" every 3rd sentence, oh and trashes Obama for everything, doesn't matter the issue. He's just another extremist who was rightfully kicked to the curb by the majority. And lets not forget his childish temper tantrum (much like the primary loser McDaniel) when he was voted out. See in a tea party extremist's mind they are ALWAYS without question 100% correct about EVERYTHING. As well as believe they have the support of a large majority of Americans. Of course when reality rears its ugly head (as it does often) they cry foul, voter fraud, communism, oppression or whatever the buzzword of the day is.

You mean, like Democrats after Gore lost to Bush?

warwulf
07-31-2014, 05:48 AM
Leave it to the highest paid, least important members of society (actors) to go shooting their mouths off about political things, and showing off their stupidity. / (http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/penelope-cruz-javier-bardem-100-others-sign-stupid-letter-blasting-israel/)

Actually, the actors know the Zionists quite well as Hollywitz is run and owned by the jews. What? You think those billion dollar blockbuster dollars come back into the coffers of Joe American? Try going to Israel so they can buy more cluster bombs to drop on civilians or to make some other piece of PC crap like "Inglorious Basterds" or "Machete". Remember the Marlon Brando incident? Then look at Charlie Sheen and his 'punishment'.
Perhaps if we remember those who gave their lives, unwittingly and un-willingly, to Israel, and those are the men of the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair and the 4000 who were filmed dying on 9/11 by the dancing and cheering Mossad agents, we would remember WHY we should not support the terrorists knows as Israelis.

Montoya
07-31-2014, 05:53 AM
You mean, like Democrats after Gore lost to Bush?

Not even close but thanks for playing.

Libhater
07-31-2014, 06:05 AM

In case you and Sachem have forgotten, the majority of actors and more specifically--the majority of politically active actors who voice their opinions regularly for the liberal media to convey their leftist propaganda to the often uninformed American people are all shills for the Obama administration. Look, I recently posted some of the anti American quotes from liberal luminaries (many of them actors). So while these leftist actors have the right to spew their anti American and anti Israel venom at will, people like the intelligent Allen West and we Conservatives also have the right to point out the madness of the Left that seems to dribble daily without any hope of someone finding the shut off valve.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 06:09 AM
Who cares?

Libhater
07-31-2014, 06:15 AM
Who cares?

Obviously not capt. oblivious.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 06:29 AM
Even if he is a saint...St. West's voice is not any more or any less valid than any Hollywood actor's.

I guess it depends on who you are. If you are like a lot of young people who get their news from John Stewart I suppose you may have a point.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 06:30 AM

In some things. But most congress critters who vote against their establishments don't get re-elected.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 06:49 AM

I have many fucks to give but not for the opinions of celebrities nor the folks who whine about them.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 06:51 AM

With the advent of the Internet so do you if you give a shit. Have you ever heard of websites? Make one, make a blog, make a Facebook, make a Youtube, be interesting and go viral.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 06:53 AM
With the advent of the Internet so do you if you give a shit. Have you ever heard of websites? Make one, make a blog, make a Facebook, make a Youtube, be interesting and go viral.

Yeah, but I get his point. It's way easier for celebrities to reach millions of people. Hell, all they have to do is queef sideways and it hits the tabloids.

But my point still is - who cares?

The reaction that you're seeing is a level of intellectual immaturity because someone has a different political opinion than they do and it sands up their vag because it's publicized more than theirs.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 06:57 AM
Yeah, but I get his point. It's way easier for celebrities to reach millions of people. Hell, all they have to do is queef sideways and it hits the tabloids.

The reaction that you're seeing is a level of intellectual immaturity because someone has a different political opinion than they do and it sands up their vag because it's publicized more than theirs.

A lot of Obama's votes came from people who listen to that stuff.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 06:58 AM
A lot of Obama's votes came from people who listen to that stuff.

True, maybe.

1751_Texan
07-31-2014, 06:59 AM
I guess it depends on who you are. If you are like a lot of young people who get their news from John Stewart I suppose you may have a point.

No. It doesn't matter. if it is Jon Stewart or Allen West, what one receives from the message is irrelevant. Message and "numbers receiving the message" are both irrelevant.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 06:59 AM

Only teenagers care what rappers and actors think, let's all be honest here. The rest of us hate them for being rich and living large. I know I sure do! I don't want their opinion I want them to act and make a fucking movie, and in the case of Chris Hemsworth service my every fantasy.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 07:03 AM
Only teenagers care what rappers and actors think, let's all be honest here. The rest of us hate them for being rich and living large. I know I sure do! I don't want their opinion I want them to act and make a fucking movie, and in the case of Chris Hemsworth service my every fantasy.

I don't disagree but country music singers and actors reach a broader audience than teenagers.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 07:04 AM
No. It doesn't matter. if it is Jon Stewart or Allen West, what one receives from the message is irrelevant. Message and "numbers receiving the message" are both irrelevant.

That is an odd opinion. I don't get the logic, but OK.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 07:04 AM
I don't disagree but country music singers and actors reach a broader audience than teenagers.

So you honestly believe that Penelope Cruz fans will go, "Wow, Penelope Cruz hates Jews so I should, too?"

I just don't see it. I think advertisements work subliminally with source amnesia, not overtly.

1751_Texan
07-31-2014, 07:06 AM
The GOP so cared what Hollywood thought that they invited a famed Hollywood actor to speak at their national nominating convention.

Did Allen West speak out at his party giving an actor such a large platform to express his views? Of course he did not.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 07:08 AM
So you honestly believe that Penelope Cruz fans will go, "Wow, Penelope Cruz hates Jews so I should, too?"

I just don't see it. I think advertisements work subliminally with source amnesia, not overtly.

Maybe, who knows but I think if... fuck, I can't think of any, there are like a million of them anymore. Country singer dudes, the hicks down here in peckerwoodville eat that shit up. They have fucking bumper stickers with slogans on them all over their beat up pickup trucks for crying out loud.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 07:08 AM
And I have no idea who Penelope Cruz is.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 07:16 AM
The GOP so cared what Hollywood thought that they invited a famed Hollywood actor to speak at their national nominating convention.

Did Allen West speak out at his party giving an actor such a large platform to express his views? Of course he did not.

He was a former Mayor.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 07:17 AM

Think last Pirates of the Caribbean.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 07:17 AM
Think last Pirates of the Caribbean.

Didn't see it. I saw the first one, have that on DVD. The second one too, I think but that's it.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 07:18 AM
Didn't see it. I saw the first one, have that on DVD. The second one too, I think but that's it.

It wasn't awesome but it didn't suck, either.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 07:20 AM
It wasn't awesome but it didn't suck, either.

Sequels always get progressively worse with each version. I tend to avoid them if the first movie was really good - except for shit like the LoTR which was basically one fucking long ass movie.

Gerrard Winstanley
07-31-2014, 07:23 AM
Sequels always get progressively worse with each version. I tend to avoid them if the first movie was really good - except for shit like the LoTR which was basically one fucking long ass movie.
But … but … Evil Dead II!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgEUEaOpDKw

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 07:29 AM
But … but … Evil Dead II!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgEUEaOpDKw

Exception granted!

EDI sucked a little, Army of Darkness was almost as good as EDII.

:biglaugh:

Gerrard Winstanley
07-31-2014, 07:55 AM
Exception granted!

EDI sucked a little, Army of Darkness was almost as good as EDII.

The first film was schlocky. Like, student film schlocky. The sequels parodied the schlockiness. That's where the recent remake failed spectacularly.

zelmo1234
07-31-2014, 07:57 AM
Allen West is an irrelevant, black, neocon, former Rep. from Florida that tries too hard to be a white conservative.

Wow 8 post in and the left has called a conservative Black man and Uncle Tom!

Darn racist people on the right??? Go figure

Gerrard Winstanley
07-31-2014, 08:00 AM
Wow 8 post in and the left has called a conservative Black man and Uncle Tom!

Darn racist people on the right??? Go figure
Why do conservatives mock liberal usage of the racist meme, then unleash it upon their opponent straight the moment presents itself?

Mr. Mensch
07-31-2014, 08:03 AM

You could have saved all the typing and simply said "Uncle Tom".

Can't stand those "uppity house niggers" can you? Especially when they are correct.

Gerrard Winstanley
07-31-2014, 08:07 AM

Can't stand those "uppity house niggers" can you? Especially when they are correct.
West's an establishment baby. By definition, he's wrong on anything.

Paperback Writer
07-31-2014, 08:08 AM

Aren't you the lad who hasn't found a humorous vid of blacks you didn't like? I hardly think you're the man to talk to anyone about the appropriateness of racial commentary on the forum.

Leave that to the Chloe's and Dr. Who's to inform him of the proper way to speak of black Americans.

Mr. Mensch
07-31-2014, 08:11 AM
West's an establishment baby. By definition, he's wrong on anything.

I agree. But it is interesting to see how the left jumps all over this guy's shit anytime he "gets out of line" and doesn't agree with them.

Liberals claim to be champions of blacks, but it seems like they want to control them as much as the slave owners did 150 years ago.

exotix
07-31-2014, 08:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrlUzkd8Z8g

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 08:15 AM
The first film was schlocky. Like, student film schlocky. The sequels parodied the schlockiness. That's where the recent remake failed spectacularly.

I didn't see the remake yet but probably will at some point.

It did look like just a standard variety gore/horror film from the trailer and that really didn't interest me much.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 08:16 AM

http://files.sharenator.com/kramer_nigga_please-s240x260-77320.jpg

Gerrard Winstanley
07-31-2014, 08:35 AM
I didn't see the remake yet but probably will at some point.

It did look like just a standard variety gore/horror film from the trailer and that really didn't interest me much.
I'd avoid it. Me and a mate saw the second film at a student cinema event back in the '90s. We both thought the remake was a piece of shit.

Gerrard Winstanley
07-31-2014, 08:36 AM
I agree. But it is interesting to see how the left jumps all over this guy's shit anytime he "gets out of line" and doesn't agree with them.

Liberals claim to be champions of blacks, but it seems like they want to control them as much as the slave owners did 150 years ago. Green Arrow isn't a liberal. He's more conservative on several issues than a lot of the actual conservatives round here.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 08:37 AM
@Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868) isn't a liberal. He's more conservative on several issues than a lot of the actual conservatives round here.

Every RushBeck clone thinks anything left of center/right is a liberal and it's not an honest observation, it's meant as an insult.

And in reality it's more of a testament to this person's lack of intellect and political insecurity than anything else.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 08:41 AM
Oh and you guys are wrong. Army of Darkness/Medieval Dead is the fucking beast and entirely quotable.

From where I stand you're the leader of two things right now, Jack and shit, and Jack left town!

Gerrard Winstanley
07-31-2014, 08:43 AM
Oh and you guys are wrong. Army of Darkness/Medieval Dead is the fucking beast and entirely quotable.

From where I stand you're the leader of two things right now, Jack and shit, and Jack left town!
OMG, the internet's been abuzz with this (http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/bruce-campbell-says-he-plans-to-star-in-sam-raimis-the-evil-dead-tv-series-1201270689/) lately.

Alyosha
07-31-2014, 08:45 AM
OMG, the internet's been abuzz with this (http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/bruce-campbell-says-he-plans-to-star-in-sam-raimis-the-evil-dead-tv-series-1201270689/) lately.

Apparently the TV show Castle has been trying to get Bruce Campbell to be Castle's father on the show for awhile but scheduling would not permit.

Gerrard Winstanley
07-31-2014, 08:49 AM
Apparently the TV show Castle has been trying to get Bruce Campbell to be Castle's father on the show for awhile but scheduling would not permit.
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltvgaueI6f1qf8btuo1_500.gif

del
07-31-2014, 09:34 AM

speaking of stupid, reckless and dangerous...

del
07-31-2014, 09:38 AM

he retired because his career was over, and the article 15 would have been a general court if he hadn't retired, imo.

del
07-31-2014, 09:42 AM

the only possible exception would be godfather 2

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 09:43 AM

I thought of that also but didn't want to hijack the thread into a movie review.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 09:45 AM
he retired because his career was over, and the article 15 would have been a general court if he hadn't retired, imo.

Yes, an Art 15 ends a career. He was before a court martial though. The Article 32 hearing was over. No guarantee that a general court would have convicted. I have seen SoF guys get acquitted for cutting ears off (charge desecrating a corpse) and he admitted to it.

When the jury is combat vets shit like that happens.

del
07-31-2014, 09:45 AM
I thought of that also but didn't want to hijack the thread into a movie review.

it's pretty well documented that i bring nothing to the site, so i thought i'd do that for you

Libhater
07-31-2014, 12:38 PM
it's pretty well documented that i bring nothing to the site, so i thought i'd do that for you

Truer words were never spoken.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:18 PM

Funny how you ask a question (in Post # 6) that was just answered in the post right BEFORE yours (Post # 5). Getting enough sleep lately ?

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:21 PM
If you take actors seriously enough that you think you need to make a big deal about what they say, you have already lost, sorry. Most people don't give a shit what they say, most people just care how good their next movie is.

FALSE! Lots of people do hear what they say, simply because the have a very, visible platform from which they speak. As for what most people think of what they say, you are stating your opinion and nothing more, without a shred of evidence presented to back it up.

And I don't necessarily take what actors say seriously, but I do take seriously the impact they may have on the overall population, especially those who are young and not so well grounded as yet.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:26 PM

West is a conservative. Neocon ? No, not hardly.

Montoya
07-31-2014, 01:26 PM
West is a conservative. Neocon ? No, not hardly.

Correct he is a violent extremist.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:28 PM
It would seem that freedom of speech is only appropriate when a person of celebrity supports your position, but if they do not, they should keep their opinions to themselves, else you might also criticize Howard Stern who has been very vocal in supporting Israel.
http://www.jewishjournal.com/seriousstern/item/howard_stern_on_israel_and_gaza

This isn't about "freedom of speech". It is about quality of speech, or, as in this case, the lack thereof. :laugh: :laugh:

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:29 PM
Yep, he's a POS. Liked to pull a lot of publicity stunts, like the time he went to a Congressional Black Caucus meeting and brought fried chicken for their meeting lunch, dropped it on the table, and left.

That was nice of him. :grin:

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:31 PM

Should have got a medal for that. :grin:

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:32 PM

HA HA HA!! Shred of evidence ? Ah, forget it. We know you don't don't have any.

Montoya
07-31-2014, 01:34 PM
HA HA HA!! Shred of evidence ? Ah, forget it. We know you don't don't have any.

Coming from a mental midget like you that really.....doesn't hurt.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:35 PM

His voice is more valid not because of who he is, but because of the content of his words, which make good sense, while the movie actors' don't. :rolleyes21:

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:38 PM

The buzzword of the day is "BIGOT", and it's not Allan West who is misusing it. YOU KNOW who is. :laugh:

As for the "extremist" tag, again you shoot from the hip, without a shred of evidence to back you up. Ho hum. What else is new ?

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 01:39 PM
The buzzword of the day is "BIGOT", and it's not Allan West who is misusing it. YOU KNOW who is. :laugh:

As for the "extremist" tag, again you shoot from the hip, without a shred of evidence to back you up. Ho hum. What else is new ?

No, the buzzword of the week (or month maybe) is "protectionist".

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:42 PM
Actually, the actors know the Zionists quite well as Hollywitz is run and owned by the jews. What? You think those billion dollar blockbuster dollars come back into the coffers of Joe American? Try going to Israel so they can buy more cluster bombs to drop on civilians or to make some other piece of PC crap like "Inglorious Basterds" or "Machete". Remember the Marlon Brando incident? Then look at Charlie Sheen and his 'punishment'.
Perhaps if we remember those who gave their lives, unwittingly and un-willingly, to Israel, and those are the men of the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair and the 4000 who were filmed dying on 9/11 by the dancing and cheering Mossad agents, we would remember WHY we should not support the terrorists knows as Israelis.

You may now go back to sleep (and your dreams)

PS - watch out for people who spike your drink with hallucinogens.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:44 PM

Maybe that's how he got his name. :grin:

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:47 PM
I have many fucks to give but not for the opinions of celebrities nor the folks who whine about them.

But this thread is about millions of people who DO give fucks for their opinions. Get it ?

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 01:48 PM
But this thread is about millions of people who DO give fucks for their opinions. Get it ?

Sure, I got it the first time.

And I don't... (wait for it)

...give a fuck.

Get it?

sachem
07-31-2014, 01:50 PM
But this thread is about millions of people who DO give fucks for their opinions. Get it ?Prove it. Link to a source that proves millions of people care what celebs say about politics.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:51 PM

In case you never noticed, these computer forums ARE blogs, in and of themselves, and this isn't the only forum I post on. But thanks anyway, coach. (and I'm ALREADY interesting) :happy2:

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 01:52 PM
Correct he is a violent extremist.
A joke has to have an element of truth in it to be funny. Otherwise it is just lame.

protectionist

If you restate that IN ENGLISH, I might be inclined to correct it for you. :laugh:

Captain Obvious
In case you never noticed, these computer forums ARE blogs, in and of themselves, and this isn't the only forum i post on. But thanks anyway, coach. (and I'm ALREADY interesting) :happy2:

YOU really DON'T have to CAPITALIZE every other WORD for EMPHASIS.

You're fucking like Bill Shatner on paper.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:53 PM
True, maybe.

Not maybe. TRUE!! POSITIVELY!!

protectionist
07-31-2014, 01:59 PM

FALSE!! Message and numbers receiving the message are highly relevant. And by the way you contradict simple logic and self-evident truths, I'm beginning to perceive you as an Islamist, if nor a full-blown Muslim jihadist. I know of no other group of people who are known to talk in such an idiotic, false way (influenced by taqiyya tradition) Want to come out of the Islamist closet, Mohammed ? :rolleyes20::f_whistle:

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:03 PM

Again, YOU may not want their opinion, and millions of others may not want it either, but the media is giving it to them, and many will take it seriously, and not just teenagers. Might seem stupid, but much of the harm people undergo is from others being stupid.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:05 PM
That is an odd opinion. I don't get the logic, but OK.

Might not have been meant to be an "opinion". Islamists operate by taqiyya, not logic.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:09 PM

There you go using the word "I" again.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:11 PM

TRUE. I need lots of good reviews to be convinced to go see a sequel. Rarely are they good. There's a few exceptions. Superman II was a notable exception. Great movie.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:14 PM

Liberals claim to be champions of blacks, but it seems like they want to control them as much as the slave owners did 150 years ago.

All one has to do is look at liberals' support of immigration (legal or illegal), to see how liberals have thrown American Blacks under the bus.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:17 PM
apparently the tv show castle has been trying to get bruce campbell to be castle's father on the show for awhile but scheduling would not permit.

enough of this off topic crap!!

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:18 PM
speaking of stupid, reckless and dangerous...

What's the matter ? Cat got your tongue ? :laugh:

sachem
07-31-2014, 02:19 PM
enough of this off topic crap!!Why? It has improved the thread. Did you read the OP?

The Xl
TRUE. I need lots of good reviews to be convinced to go see a sequel. Rarely are they good. There's a few exceptions. Superman II was a notable exception. Great movie.

enough of this off topic crap!!

protectionist

That was one of the worst movies I ever saw.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:21 PM

Thank you, but the tread has already been DERAILED by inconsiderate posters, so badly it's to the point where even I now join in the nonsense now & then. Sheeeeesh!!

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:27 PM
Coming from a mental midget like you that really.....doesn't hurt.

Looks like you are too much of a mental midget to know that there is one sure way of displaying that you have been hurt >> By saying "that really.....doesn't hurt"

If it didn't hurt, you wouldn't be talking about it hurting. Now you may proceed to try to slip what you think could pass for that shred evidence I was asking about. :laugh:

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:28 PM
No, the buzzword of the week (or month maybe) is "protectionist".

Because so many idolize me. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:30 PM
Sure, I got it the first time.

And I don't... (wait for it)

...give a fuck.

Get it?

You don't get, that I get, that you don't get it. Get it ? That's a rhetorical question. As I just explained. You don't. :cool2:

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:32 PM
Prove it. Link to a source that proves millions of people care what celebs say about politics.

Why ? I don't HAVE TO do that. I present it as my opinion (which I'd guess most people agree with), and if anybody can't accept it, NOT MY PROBLEM. :grin:

sachem
07-31-2014, 02:35 PM
Why ? I don't HAVE TO do that. I presaent it as my opinion (which I'd guess most people agree with), and if anybody can't accept it, NOT MY PROBLEM. :grin:Now it's an opinion? Go figure.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:37 PM
YOU really DON'T have to CAPITALIZE every other WORD for EMPHASIS.

You're fucking like Bill Shatner on paper.

I'LL decide how I post. NOT YOU. And just because one doesn't "have to" do something, doesn't make they have to avoid doing it. For example, I didn't have to give you this coaching on posting, but I did anyway. You're welcome. :grin:

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:42 PM
Why? It has improved the thread. Did you read the OP?

Here's why. >>

"10. No going off-topic in such a way which is not a natural evolution of a thread.":rulez:

protectionist
07-31-2014, 02:46 PM
Now it's an opinion? Go figure.

Yes. That's what everyone should do > "figure". And if they do, then they will figure it out that what Allan West said in the OP link is 100% correct. :grin:

sachem
07-31-2014, 02:52 PM
Yes. That's what everyone should do > "figure". And if they do, then they will figure it out that what Allan West said in the OP link is 100% correct. :grin:
I figured out it was best not to read it. :D

protectionist
07-31-2014, 03:11 PM
I figured out it was best not to read it. :D

You figured wrong. So re-figure.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 03:16 PM
Looks like the Allan West article and other criticisms of the bone-head statements from the actors, has had a substantial impact. The actors are now revising their words. :laugh:

Penelope Cruz is worried her recent comments on the Israeli/Hamas conflict might be "misunderstood."

So the Oscar winner issued an updated statement, (http://www.deadline.com/2014/07/penelope-cruz-gaza-genocide/)according to Deadline.com, further explaining why she thought the Israeli government was committing "genocide" (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/07/29/bardem-cruz-israel)against the Palestinians.

The actress admits she isn't an expert on Middle Eastern affairs.
"I don’t want to be misunderstood on this important subject,” she said. “I’m not an expert on the situation and I’m aware of the complexity of it. My only wish and intention in signing that group letter is the hope that there will be peace in both Israel and Gaza. I am hopeful all parties can agree to a cease fire and there are no more innocent victims on either side of the border. I wish for unity, and peace… I believe in a civilization that can be capable of bringing the courage to have a world where humans can live side by side."

The statement in question was co-signed earlier this week by Cruz's husband, Javier Bardem, and director Pedro Almodovar.

sachem
07-31-2014, 03:17 PM
You figured wrong. So re-figure.Never!

protectionist
07-31-2014, 03:19 PM
But Penelope need not fret. Her words were never all that important in the first place (to smart people)

Who's more important ?

Her ? >> http://www.jta.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/penelope-cruz-cropped.jpg

or Her ? >> https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyX3qiOM90ID-SwpjEKC1bgl0dtwVeD4jj3RvdwLlzXB92ElaTYw https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR75-o1rDbZDhmFz7nn2H-0cDsOEacE_DuAVGLVDvAiagFRuYaK

protectionist
07-31-2014, 03:20 PM
Never!

No need to now. See Post # 122. Penelope already did the refiguring. HA HA HA!!

del
07-31-2014, 03:20 PM

unfortunately, yes

del
07-31-2014, 03:21 PM
That was one of the worst movies I ever saw.

it probably looks better if your head isn't up your ass

give it a try

sachem
07-31-2014, 03:22 PM
unfortunately, yes
Silly you.

del
07-31-2014, 03:22 PM
Silly you.

indeed

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 03:23 PM
There you go using the word "I" again.

Would you rather I refer to myself in the third person?

Fucking dolt...

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 03:24 PM

lol! Hijacking is not frowned upon if they fly you to the Bahamas.

del
07-31-2014, 03:25 PM

Fucking dolt...

del finds it annoying when other refer to themselves in the third person

Captain Obvious
07-31-2014, 03:33 PM

Captain Oblivious has no fucks to give unfortunately.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 03:38 PM
it probably looks better if your head isn't up your ass

give it a try

Warning: Dell, play nice.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 03:38 PM

Fucking dolt...

No need to insult yourself, just because you failed to observe the thread is about the perceptions of billions of people, not just you. :grin:

protectionist
07-31-2014, 03:41 PM

Take a valium and pet a cat. Hot baths are sometimes relaxing too. Seriously.

protectionist
07-31-2014, 03:42 PM
lol! Hijacking is not frowned upon if they fly you to the Bahamas.

Get on topic, bad boy! :grin:

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 03:52 PM
No bolds or caps. That is like a Valium.:wink:
Take a valium and pet a cat. Hot baths are sometimes relaxing too. Seriously.

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 05:41 PM

Except I like Tim Scott, who is very much a conservative black man, so your argument is invalid.

Green Arrow
07-31-2014, 05:42 PM
@Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868) isn't a liberal. He's more conservative on several issues than a lot of the actual conservatives round here.

In reality, I'm probably the closest thing there will ever be to a real centrist. I call it "Everythingism."

protectionist
07-31-2014, 08:42 PM
No bolds or caps. That is like a Valium.:wink:

Caps are only to indicate the stress words which would be indicated in vocal speech, but cant be done in print (without some stress indication > like caps)

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 08:45 PM
Caps are only to indicate the stress words which would be indicated in vocal speech, but cant be done in print (without some stress indication > like caps)

Right. No need to be hysterical on Al Gore's Amazing Internet. Stop with the queer caps and color codes. Please. It detracts from your message.

Dr. Who
07-31-2014, 08:50 PM
Using all caps on the internet indicates yelling. Italics can indicate stress on a particular word or phrase. Bolding makes it louder. Color makes it louder still, if used within a sentence. Bold, colorful caps indicates screaming at the top of your lungs.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 09:01 PM
And as Captain Obvious would say: "It's fagottry."

sachem
07-31-2014, 09:37 PM
Using all caps on the internet indicates yelling. Italics can indicate stress on a particular word or phrase. Bolding makes it louder. Color makes it louder still, if used within a sentence. Bold, colorful caps indicates screaming at the top of your lungs.Nothing wrong with yelling. Just sayin'. I do miss that here.

Dr. Who
07-31-2014, 09:43 PM
Nothing wrong with yelling. Just sayin'. I do miss that here.
Meh, I can easily live without yelling. I'm not the yelling type. More the soft spoken, walk quietly but carry a big stick and doesn't respond well to yelling type.

sachem
07-31-2014, 09:48 PM
Meh, I can easily live without yelling. I'm not the yelling type. More the soft spoken, walk quietly but carry a big stick and doesn't respond well to yelling type.Takes all kinds.

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 09:49 PM
I don't yell. Just use the hammer.

You won't hear it coming. But if you are honest, you know you deserve it.

PolWatch
07-31-2014, 09:50 PM
Trick taught all Southern girls: speak very softly...you will get more attention than yelling

sachem
07-31-2014, 09:51 PM
I don't yell. Just use the hammer.

You won't hear it coming. But if you are honest, you know you deserve it.A stealth guy? BAM!

del
07-31-2014, 09:53 PM
A stealth guy? BAM!

and never wrong

just ask him

sachem
07-31-2014, 09:53 PM
Trick taught all Southern girls: speak very softly...you will get more attention than yellingMost definitely.

Some people just need a little screaming at now and again.

PolWatch
07-31-2014, 09:55 PM
my husband told me that the scariest sound he has ever heard was the hammers click back on a double barrel in the dark...bet it would get anyone's attention

sachem
07-31-2014, 10:01 PM
my husband told me that the scariest sound he has ever heard was the hammers click back on a double barrel in the dark...bet it would get anyone's attentionAssuming they know what it is. I'm not use to guns. I hope I would recognize it.

PolWatch
07-31-2014, 10:05 PM
if ya ever hear it once...you'll remember

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 10:13 PM
I disagree. I own up to my mistakes.

Probably because I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me.
and never wrong

just ask him

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 10:15 PM
my husband told me that the scariest sound he has ever heard was the hammers click back on a double barrel in the dark...bet it would get anyone's attention

My scariest sound was a g/f saying she was knocked up.

She told me she miscarried. I was OK with that.

PolWatch
07-31-2014, 10:18 PM
that might rate right up there with hammers on a shotgun....

Peter1469
07-31-2014, 10:20 PM
that might rate right up there with hammers on a shotgun....

I had my SIG P220. Shotgun dad would have lost.

PolWatch
07-31-2014, 10:22 PM
no contest....

del
07-31-2014, 10:35 PM

racking a 12 ga pump will focus the attention as well

del
07-31-2014, 10:35 PM
I had my SIG P220. Shotgun dad would have lost.

didn't see that coming

if you were any better, you'd have to be twins

PolWatch
07-31-2014, 10:36 PM
I think I'll stick to a polite 'ahem'....

protectionist
08-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Right. No need to be hysterical on Al Gore's Amazing Internet. Stop with the queer caps and color codes. Please. It detracts from your message.

I'm not being hysterical. That is just your perception. Caps, colors , italics, and underlining all have their specific PURPOSES. Do I have to explain it all out ?

Green Arrow
08-01-2014, 12:31 AM
As for what most people think of what they say, you are stating your opinion and nothing more, without a shred of evidence presented to back it up.

Yep, just like you are doing.

protectionist
08-01-2014, 12:34 AM
Using all caps on the internet indicates yelling. Italics can indicate stress on a particular word or phrase. Bolding makes it louder. Color makes it louder still, if used within a sentence. Bold, colorful caps indicates screaming at the top of your lungs.

These are all your definitions. I have DIFFERENT definitions. When I use italics, it is to indicate a quote (because I think quotation marks aren't quite enough). When I put the italics in red, that indicates a quote of someone other than myself (or someone I'm in some degree of disagreement with). When I put the italics in blue, that indicates a quote of myself (or someone I am in agreement with).

Underling is just to add importance. That is what is is designed for, and why it exists in forums like this. It wasn't put there to be ignored. Same thing goes for bold print and capitals.

Many of my posts have none of these additives. Go ahead. Look them up. They are put there for good reasons, and objecting to them is silly. They make posts more understandable. I'd like to see more posters using them more often.

protectionist
08-01-2014, 12:39 AM
Yep, just like you are doing.

Sometimes I do that. Many other times I do provide evidence in links. Ho hum.

Green Arrow
08-01-2014, 01:09 AM
Sometimes I do that. Many other times I do provide evidence in links. Ho hum.

And where's your evidence that millions of Americans care what Penelope Cruz thinks about Israel?

Redrose
08-01-2014, 02:27 AM

Well said. Thank you.

Captain Obvious
08-01-2014, 06:58 AM
I disagree. I own up to my mistakes.

Probably because I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me.

lol - you sound like me.

Captain Obvious
08-01-2014, 07:00 AM
And as Captain Obvious would say: "It's fagottry."

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/22116080/images/1355924946499.png

protectionist
08-01-2014, 10:45 PM
Well said. Thank you.

You're welcome.

protectionist
08-01-2014, 10:49 PM
And where's your evidence that millions of Americans care what Penelope Cruz thinks about Israel?

Who said I HAD any such evidence ? http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/lol.gif Why do you ask ?

Note quote from Post # 79 >> "I do take seriously the impact they may have on the overall population, especially those who are young and not so well grounded as yet."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Peter1469
08-02-2014, 03:27 PM
A smart actor speaks out. (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jon-voight-pens-letter-ignorant-723007)

My name is Jon Voight and I am more than angry, I am heartsick that people like Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem could incite anti-Semitism all over the world and are oblivious to the damage they have caused.

They are obviously ignorant of the whole story of Israel’s birth, when in 1948 the Jewish people were offered by the UN a portion of the land originally set aside for them in 1921, and the Arab Palestinians were offered the other half. The Arabs rejected the offer, and the Jews accepted, only to be attacked by five surrounding Arab countries committed to driving them into the sea. But the Israelis won. The Arabs tried it again in 1967, and again in 1973, launching a sneak attack on the holiest Jewish holiday. Each time the Jews prevailed but not without great loss of life. And when Israel was not fighting a major war, it was defending itself against terrorist campaigns.

You should hang your heads in shame. You should all come forth with deep regrets for what you did, and ask forgiveness from the suffering people in Israel.

momsapplepie
08-02-2014, 04:07 PM
This says it quite clearly:

Dear Human Rights Activist, Leftist Liberal, Crying-for-the-poor-children, Israel-hating, Hamas-forgiving, marcher, celebrity, news anchor, journalist, writer, media star, politician, head of state. We have seen you marching along the streets of Europe, America, and the Middle East with your signs and kafias and Palestinian flags. We have heard you screaming to whoever will listen that Jews and Israelis are murderers, war criminals, and baby killers.
You think you are telling us who we are. But actually, you are telling us who you are.
You are telling us that you are ignorant.
That you don’t understand that Hamas is a terror organization that took over a territory that Israel removed all its settlers from a decade ago and with good will turned over to the Palestinians, and that in return the Palestinians in Gaza elected Hamas, a terror organization, to rule them, and that Hamas has been logging bombs at Israeli civilians trying to kill them ever since.
You are telling us you don’t really care about Palestinians or their children.
Because by supporting Hamas, you are supporting the use of Palestinians as human shields, the use of Palestinian children to dig terror tunnels in which 160 have died, and the summary execution of Palestinians by Hamas thugs whenever they open their mouths to protest the use of their homes, school, mosques, or hospitals as weapons caches and missile launching sites.
You are telling us that you are in favor of genocide.
Anyone who does not support Israel in this just war against Hamas, who is a genocidal terrorist organization that clearly says in their charter they want to destroy all Jews, is in fact in favor of genocide. You are telling us that you not only agree with the idea, but the practice, as Hamas is now attempting (without much success, thank God) by bombing Israelis and attempting mass murders and kidnappings through countless underground tunnels created only for that purpose. You are telling us you don’t think Israelis have a right to live and defend their children by fighting back.
You are telling us you want us dead.
You are telling us that you hate Jews, not just Israelis.
Because otherwise, why would you march along, support, and agree with people who beat up Jews, shoot Jewish children, destroy synagogues, and smash Jewish businesses all over the world, just like the Nazis?
You are telling us that you are a racist and a hater.
Just one more of those evil, ignorant, bigoted, small-minded people who hate people they have never met because of their race and religion.
You are telling us you are ill-informed, uneducated and/or too stupid or too lazy to read history books.
Because by taking up the stance of the Nazis without even understanding in whose footsteps you are following, you are revealing you don’t know where those footsteps led, and the millions and millions of people like ourselves who died because of it.
But most of all, you are showing God who you are and the evil that is in your heart.
For that I pity you. Because we Jews believe that God is compassionate and forgiving. But we also believe that if people repeat the same evils as their forefathers, then God’s compassion ends for them, and the time for punishment begins.
You are not the first ignorant, bigoted, racist, hateful people to stand against the Jews. But you just might be the last. By joining your voice and your body with those who hate justice, who love violence, and who follow in the footsteps of the Jew-haters throughout history, you are singling yourself out for the punishment that befalls all such people in history sooner or later. Check your history books on that one. Every people who hated Jews eventually became extinct. The Jews survived.
Looking forward to your next march, your next petition, and your next newscast to see who you are. We already know what you are.
http://shoebat.com/2014/08/02/dear-human-rights-activist-leftist-liberal-crying-poor-children-israel-hating-hamas-forgiving-marcher-celebrity-news-anchor-journalist-writer-media-star-politician-head-state/

Libhater
08-02-2014, 04:16 PM
This says it quite clearly:

Dear Human Rights Activist, Leftist Liberal, Crying-for-the-poor-children, Israel-hating, Hamas-forgiving, marcher, celebrity, news anchor, journalist, writer, media star, politician, head of state. We have seen you marching along the streets of Europe, America, and the Middle East with your signs and kafias and Palestinian flags. We have heard you screaming to whoever will listen that Jews and Israelis are murderers, war criminals, and baby killers.
You think you are telling us who we are. But actually, you are telling us who you are.
You are telling us that you are ignorant.
That you don’t understand that Hamas is a terror organization that took over a territory that Israel removed all its settlers from a decade ago and with good will turned over to the Palestinians, and that in return the Palestinians in Gaza elected Hamas, a terror organization, to rule them, and that Hamas has been logging bombs at Israeli civilians trying to kill them ever since.
You are telling us you don’t really care about Palestinians or their children.
Because by supporting Hamas, you are supporting the use of Palestinians as human shields, the use of Palestinian children to dig terror tunnels in which 160 have died, and the summary execution of Palestinians by Hamas thugs whenever they open their mouths to protest the use of their homes, school, mosques, or hospitals as weapons caches and missile launching sites.
You are telling us that you are in favor of genocide.
Anyone who does not support Israel in this just war against Hamas, who is a genocidal terrorist organization that clearly says in their charter they want to destroy all Jews, is in fact in favor of genocide. You are telling us that you not only agree with the idea, but the practice, as Hamas is now attempting (without much success, thank God) by bombing Israelis and attempting mass murders and kidnappings through countless underground tunnels created only for that purpose. You are telling us you don’t think Israelis have a right to live and defend their children by fighting back.
You are telling us you want us dead.
You are telling us that you hate Jews, not just Israelis.
Because otherwise, why would you march along, support, and agree with people who beat up Jews, shoot Jewish children, destroy synagogues, and smash Jewish businesses all over the world, just like the Nazis?
You are telling us that you are a racist and a hater.
Just one more of those evil, ignorant, bigoted, small-minded people who hate people they have never met because of their race and religion.
You are telling us you are ill-informed, uneducated and/or too stupid or too lazy to read history books.
Because by taking up the stance of the Nazis without even understanding in whose footsteps you are following, you are revealing you don’t know where those footsteps led, and the millions and millions of people like ourselves who died because of it.
But most of all, you are showing God who you are and the evil that is in your heart.
For that I pity you. Because we Jews believe that God is compassionate and forgiving. But we also believe that if people repeat the same evils as their forefathers, then God’s compassion ends for them, and the time for punishment begins.
You are not the first ignorant, bigoted, racist, hateful people to stand against the Jews. But you just might be the last. By joining your voice and your body with those who hate justice, who love violence, and who follow in the footsteps of the Jew-haters throughout history, you are singling yourself out for the punishment that befalls all such people in history sooner or later. Check your history books on that one. Every people who hated Jews eventually became extinct. The Jews survived.
Looking forward to your next march, your next petition, and your next newscast to see who you are. We already know what you are.
http://shoebat.com/2014/08/02/dear-human-rights-activist-leftist-liberal-crying-poor-children-israel-hating-hamas-forgiving-marcher-celebrity-news-anchor-journalist-writer-media-star-politician-head-state/

That piece is single handedly making the leftist liberals feel embarrassed. Let me know when its time to let up on our criticizing these people. On second thought, keep the criticisms coming...I'm lovin them.