PDA

View Full Version : Why the Republic is Dead

Alyosha
08-01-2014, 07:51 AM
CIA concedes it spied on U.S. Senate investigators, apologizes (http://news.yahoo.com/cia-concedes-spied-senate-investigators-apologizes-173249489.html)
After MK Ultra, after Northwoods, after Iran Contra, after the results of its interference in Iran, Libya, and Egypt, after Benghazi, and now spying illegally on the Congress...nothing at all will happen beyond a stern talking to by politicians.

It will not have its charter revoked.

This is an agency that abused children, women, people on the street, admitted to running drugs, etc but it keeps going. Imagine if any one of us broke the law...what would happen?

We live in a sham republic.

Peter1469
08-01-2014, 07:54 AM
We are living under an oligarchy.

Mainecoons
08-01-2014, 07:55 AM
Argentina is showing you where runaway debt, a major symptom of the government cancer eating America, is going to end up.

Alyosha
08-01-2014, 07:58 AM
What concerns me is this, when we don't care about a "black" agency getting away with breaking the law enough to actually, physically riot over it, we send a message that this is "ok".

Right now the government knows it can do what it wants to us.

Chris
08-01-2014, 08:00 AM
"This is an agency that..."

Right, but now it's the Senate, some oligarchic heads might roll to protect the ruling class.

Paperback Writer
08-01-2014, 08:31 AM
"This is an agency that..."

Right, but now it's the Senate, some oligarchic heads might roll to protect the ruling class.

Doubtful. There are those that are in on the joke and those who are not. You'll not see a member of the Clinton of Bush family under surveillance.

Cigar
08-01-2014, 08:33 AM
The People who "actually" do the hacking will never get Axed!

Everyone who was not involved will be symbolicly get canned.

... and thus the cycle will continue.

Paperback Writer
08-01-2014, 08:40 AM
I'm starting to lean towards Icke's "Human Race Get Off Your Knees" chant.

Oi Alyosha I just rewatched the Brand vid you told me about. My two favourite Noels were in it.

Chris
08-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Doubtful. There are those that are in on the joke and those who are not. You'll not see a member of the Clinton of Bush family under surveillance.

Yea, OK, not the king and queen, but some court technocrats, certainly.