PDA

View Full Version : Fmr. CIA Head Of Bin Laden Unit Calls Clinton A “Liar,”

momsapplepie
08-01-2014, 02:15 PM
http://dailysurge.com/2014/08/fmr-cia-head-bin-laden-unit-calls-clinton-liar-gets-shouting-match-dummy-geraldo/

Calling Clinton a liar is nothing new. revealing that Clinton was a coward is nothing new, calling Geraldo a clown and a dummy, PRICELESS!

momsapplepie
08-01-2014, 02:29 PM
I'm glad you agree Clinton is a liar.

Green Arrow
08-01-2014, 02:49 PM
I like Michael Sheuer. One of the few people to come out of working for the CIA and tell the truth about the destructiveness of their actions. He endorsed Ron Paul's foreign policy after seeing the dark side of U.S. foreign policy.

donttread
08-01-2014, 05:49 PM
http://dailysurge.com/2014/08/fmr-cia-head-bin-laden-unit-calls-clinton-liar-gets-shouting-match-dummy-geraldo/

Calling Clinton a liar is nothing new. revealing that Clinton was a coward is nothing new, calling Geraldo a clown and a dummy, PRICELESS!

Who to believe between a CIA thug and a politician? Odds are they are both lying

Green Arrow
08-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Who to believe between a CIA thug and a politician? Odds are they are both lying

Sheuer is hardly a CIA thug. He has been pretty vocally opposed to the CIA's actions since leaving the organization.

Peter1469
08-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Sheuer is hardly a CIA thug. He has been pretty vocally opposed to the CIA's actions since leaving the organization.

I am torn with the guy. Sure he did god's work. But he has a god complex.... He doesn't need to hire promoters. He does it himself.

Ransom
08-01-2014, 07:25 PM
There was a better way to say what he said, but he does highlights facts heretofore unawares on this forum. Why would Clinton be able to legally enter sovereign territory and take out Bin Laden? And what year is in question, was there a war going on or something? Where is all this hate coming from, doesn't this hate just foment should Clinton have carried this strike out? Would we still have been attacked on 9-11? And why?

The Sage of Main Street
08-02-2014, 10:43 AM

Calling Clinton a liar is nothing new. revealing that Clinton was a coward is nothing new, calling Geraldo a clown and a dummy, PRICELESS! Every time Clinton attacked Al Qaida, the ignorant GOPers squeaked, "Wag the Dog! Wag the Dog!" That always inhibited him, making him afraid that such well-financed insinuations would control public opinion. Also, as proven by the conveniently pacifist GOPers today and the way they constantly attack President Obama's drone strikes for killing what they ignorantly refer to as "civilians" as they yap the Dhimmi Musliculturalist claim that Barack is a blowbacker whose actions turn peaceful Muslims into America-haters, Clinton's critics made him over-cautious. Third, the CIA had been mistaken before about collateral damage, so he backed down from attacking bin Laden in a heavily populated area.

In January, 2001, as soon as Bush was inaugurated, he called off all actions against terrorists, giving Al Qaida an unobstructed path to 9/11. Not only did Bush believe his fraternity brothers' mantra of "Wag the Dog!", but he also initiated today's appeasing Dhimmis' idiocy that terrorism is just a reaction to the AIPAC-influenced policy of supporting Zionism and will be no real threat to us once we shrug off the Goy Man's Burden. He sent Cheney on an apology tour. That Arabs, of course, saw throwing the Jews under the bus as a sign of weakness.

Why hadn't this spook turned Koch delivery boy lined up bin Laden for that "tough-talking no-nonsense real man" new Republican administration to kill? Just like the Swiftboat mercenaries and the Able Danger frauds, such accusations fall apart because they contradict the storyline of Clinton as Chamberlain and the Decider as Churchill.

As for Geraldo Rivera, he's risked his life many times as a war correspondent. That's why those who talk the talk but never walked the walk want to shut him up.

The Sage of Main Street
08-02-2014, 10:49 AM
Who to believe between a CIA thug and a politician? Odds are they are both lying The CIA doesn't need a watchdog, it needs a seeing-eye dog. Like everything else in this social structure, it puts inferior people in superior positions: bored rich kids looking for a thrill and escapist and unperceptive academics who have nothing relevant to tell them.

The Sage of Main Street
08-02-2014, 10:55 AM
I am torn with the guy. Sure he did god's work. But he has a god complex.... He doesn't need to hire promoters. He does it himself. I hope the IRS investigates his tax returns. I doubt if he's reported all the Plute money he's getting under the table.

Peter1469
08-02-2014, 11:37 AM
I hope the IRS investigates his tax returns. I doubt if he's reported all the Plute money he's getting under the table.

I doubt it. He isn't dishonest. Just arrogant.

donttread
08-02-2014, 03:37 PM

And what about when was with the organization?

Ethereal
08-02-2014, 03:39 PM

Nobody's perfect.

Green Arrow
08-02-2014, 04:04 PM

Have you ever done something you regretted?

Besides, I'm pretty sure all he really did with them was hunt bin Laden. Which I am totally okay with.

Peter1469
08-02-2014, 04:08 PM

Besides, I'm pretty sure all he really did with them was hunt bin Laden. Which I am totally okay with.

That is not all he did. The man is a hero. Just an arrogant one.

I don't understand this recent desire for fame from the CIA to the SEALs. STFU.

Ransom
08-02-2014, 04:09 PM
I ain't sayin that he didn't have good points...he did. But, let's not forget this man headed the al-Qaeda desk prior to us getting attacked and we did get attacked, his 'desk' didn't protect us. And I am more interested in realities in Iraq and the ME prior to Bush becoming President. How we were targeted and had war declared on us by al-Qaeda while George Bush is quite out of the picture. Governing Texas I believe. So, he inherits a nation that has had war declared on it....but doesn't know it. The 2000 election isn't about terrorism or threats from abroad, it's about the economy...that is shrinking and in recession. Scheuer is speaking about a nation in economic recession, with terrorists living in the United States. Training to fly airplanes. Making mock runs in preparation for an attack and they're doing so without a clue as to who will win the 2000 election, I think the towers come down under a President Gore as well. Iraq in utter disarray. Saddam funding and facilitating and harboring the most heinous of terrorists. A joke of a oil for food program by the UN, sanctions and economic blockade devastating the Iraqi economy...and all under the noses of an ever more enraged al-Qaeda. It's good to speak to this era in history, our forum....kinda clueless on such realities. Makes you smarter.

Peter1469
08-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Scheuer was ignored by higher. Others were as well.

I ain't sayin that he didn't have good points...he did. But, let's not forget this man headed the al-Qaeda desk prior to us getting attacked and we did get attacked, his 'desk' didn't protect us. And I am more interested in realities in Iraq and the ME prior to Bush becoming President. How we were targeted and had war declared on us by al-Qaeda while George Bush is quite out of the picture. Governing Texas I believe. So, he inherits a nation that has had war declared on it....but doesn't know it. The 2000 election isn't about terrorism or threats from abroad, it's about the economy...that is shrinking and in recession. Scheuer is speaking about a nation in economic recession, with terrorists living in the United States. Training to fly airplanes. Making mock runs in preparation for an attack and they're doing so without a clue as to who will win the 2000 election, I think the towers come down under a President Gore as well. Iraq in utter disarray. Saddam funding and facilitating and harboring the most heinous of terrorists. A joke of a oil for food program by the UN, sanctions and economic blockade devastating the Iraqi economy...and all under the noses of an ever more enraged al-Qaeda. It's good to speak to this era in history, our forum....kinda clueless on such realities. Makes you smarter.

Green Arrow
08-02-2014, 04:25 PM
That is not all he did. The man is a hero. Just an arrogant one.

I don't understand this recent desire for fame from the CIA to the SEALs. STFU.

Well, I know he came back into the public eye (for me at least) in 2012 to endorse Ron Paul. Other than that and this interview I didn't hear anything else from him.

Peter1469
08-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Well, I know he came back into the public eye (for me at least) in 2012 to endorse Ron Paul. Other than that and this interview I didn't hear anything else from him.

I was talking about his service, not since. He does piss off people all the time.

Ransom
08-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Scheuer was ignored by higher. Others were as well.

Ignored, and then perhaps not communicated to other agencies. One of the issues leading to 9-11 was that no one was sharing information, no one was looking at the broader picture. Perhaps this Scherer was doing his job well, who knows. But...we were attacked by al-Qaeda.

Peter1469
08-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Right. Intelligence agencies couldn't share info with law enforcement agencies because they have different burdens of proof.

Our fault was considering terrorism a law enforcement issue, as opposed to warfighting.

Ignored, and then perhaps not communicated to other agencies. One of the issues leading to 9-11 was that no one was sharing information, no one was looking at the broader picture. Perhaps this Scherer was doing his job well, who knows. But...we were attacked by al-Qaeda.

donttread
08-02-2014, 06:09 PM

OBL died in a cave 7 years ago or more. Why do you think he got "burial at sea?" Because his killing was a sham

Green Arrow
08-02-2014, 06:30 PM
OBL died in a cave 7 years ago or more. Why do you think he got "burial at sea?" Because his killing was a sham

I don't recall saying I believed they killed him in Abottabad in 2011.

donttread
08-03-2014, 08:40 AM

This is no hero he's an actor. OBL passed on from kidney disease long ago. It was simply time to invent new boggiemen

Peter1469
08-03-2014, 08:51 AM
This is no hero he's an actor. OBL passed on from kidney disease long ago. It was simply time to invent new boggiemen
Nobody with access to classified info believes that.

donttread
08-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Nobody with access to classified info believes that.

Nobody with access to classified info could say that and live

Peter1469
08-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Nobody with access to classified info could say that and live OH!

Green Arrow
08-03-2014, 12:49 PM
I don't see why it's so hard to believe they killed him.

Gerrard Winstanley
08-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Given the guy provided the emotional brunt of propaganda justification for Western meddling in the Middle East, it would have been far more beneficial for the intelligence agencies to keep him alive.

Peter1469
08-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Given the guy provided the emotional brunt of propaganda justification for Western meddling in the Middle East, it would have been far more beneficial for the intelligence agencies to keep him alive.

His intelligence value was years old. Dry. The Seal commander was correct.

For God and Country: Geronimo is EKIA.

Green Arrow
08-03-2014, 12:55 PM

Well, I think we knew where he was ever since he cropped up as the leader of the Afghani mujahideen in the '80s, but basically kept him alive for electioneering. So 2011 rolls around, Obama needs something positive to run on, and blam, they take him down.

Gerrard Winstanley
08-03-2014, 01:00 PM
Well, I think we knew where he was ever since he cropped up as the leader of the Afghani mujahideen in the '80s, but basically kept him alive for electioneering. So 2011 rolls around, Obama needs something positive to run on, and blam, they take him down.
No. The CIA doesn't care whether a Republicrat or Democan wins. The CIA is above them all.

Green Arrow
08-03-2014, 01:18 PM
No. The CIA doesn't care whether a Republicrat or Democan wins. The CIA is above them all.

The CIA didn't kill bin Laden, though. It was the Navy SEALs of the military, which are not above the President. Only contribution the CIA had was to provide intel.

Rebel Son
08-03-2014, 01:22 PM
I first read this as "Bin Laden head of the cia"

Could be.

donttread
08-03-2014, 01:37 PM
The CIA didn't kill bin Laden, though. It was the Navy SEALs of the military, which are not above the President. Only contribution the CIA had was to provide intel.

So you like reading fiction?

donttread
08-03-2014, 01:40 PM

Well for starters it would have been an incredible survival story living in caves with severe kidney disease for 10 years and secondly the no testable remains way they got rid of the body. Not our style, we captured and humiliated Saddam and all he did to us was piss Bush off

The Sage of Main Street
08-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Given the guy provided the emotional brunt of propaganda justification for Western meddling in the Middle East, it would have been far more beneficial for the intelligence agencies to keep him alive. Maybe I'm a low-information voter, but I don't remember bin Laden saying how much he loved Saddam Hussein and how grateful he was for Saddam's help on 9/11.

The Sage of Main Street
08-03-2014, 02:21 PM
No. The CIA doesn't care whether a Republicrat or Democan wins. The CIA is above them all. The bungling know-it-alls at the CIA are beneath contempt.

The Sage of Main Street
08-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Not our style, we captured and humiliated Saddam and all he did to us was piss Bush off You can believe that; there's a lot of money telling you what to believe. But both wars against Saddam were simply because he was overproducing and lowering oil company profits.

Rebel Son
08-03-2014, 02:45 PM
You can believe that; there's a lot of money telling you what to believe. But both wars against Saddam were simply because he was overproducing and lowering oil company profits.

Not entirely, he was an idiot and a killer for sure but a good ally in reality. Now look what we have there, sound like other things going on? You would be right with that thinking.

Anybody who has helped us over the years has been ousted and the radicals put into power.

They all kill each other, problem being when we interject our views into their lives.......

Its not our battle and we will only sink farther into the hole as we try to control something nobody could for over a thousand years.

Doing something over and over expecting different results.......Yeah, same shit.

donttread
08-03-2014, 02:59 PM
You can believe that; there's a lot of money telling you what to believe. But both wars against Saddam were simply because he was overproducing and lowering oil company profits.

The last one started within days of the announcement of increased production, but surely that's a coincidence

Ransom
08-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Maybe I'm a low-information voter, but I don't remember bin Laden saying how much he loved Saddam Hussein and how grateful he was for Saddam's help on 9/11.

What do you remember him saying?

The Sage of Main Street
08-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Not entirely, he was an idiot and a killer for sure but a good ally in reality. Now look what we have there, sound like other things going on? You would be right with that thinking.

Anybody who has helped us over the years has been ousted and the radicals put into power.

They all kill one another.

Doing something over and over expecting different results.......Yeah, same shit. Nixon's first reaction to the Arab Oil Embargo was to seize their oilfields. "Our" oil companies, which piggyback off OPEC price-gouging, pressured him to back off and allow the tripling of prices. The globalist American ruling-class of thieves and traitors is getting the same results and keep doing it because it benefits them every time.

Gerrard Winstanley
08-04-2014, 01:58 PM
They oversaw the operation in full.

Professor Peabody
08-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Every time Clinton attacked Al Qaida, the ignorant GOPers squeaked, "Wag the Dog! Wag the Dog!" That always inhibited him, making him afraid that such well-financed insinuations would control public opinion. Also, as proven by the conveniently pacifist GOPers today and the way they constantly attack President Obama's drone strikes for killing what they ignorantly refer to as "civilians" as they yap the Dhimmi Musliculturalist claim that Barack is a blowbacker whose actions turn peaceful Muslims into America-haters, Clinton's critics made him over-cautious. Third, the CIA had been mistaken before about collateral damage, so he backed down from attacking bin Laden in a heavily populated area.

In January, 2001, as soon as Bush was inaugurated, he called off all actions against terrorists, giving Al Qaida an unobstructed path to 9/11. Not only did Bush believe his fraternity brothers' mantra of "Wag the Dog!", but he also initiated today's appeasing Dhimmis' idiocy that terrorism is just a reaction to the AIPAC-influenced policy of supporting Zionism and will be no real threat to us once we shrug off the Goy Man's Burden. He sent Cheney on an apology tour. That Arabs, of course, saw throwing the Jews under the bus as a sign of weakness.

Why hadn't this spook turned Koch delivery boy lined up bin Laden for that "tough-talking no-nonsense real man" new Republican administration to kill? Just like the Swiftboat mercenaries and the Able Danger frauds, such accusations fall apart because they contradict the storyline of Clinton as Chamberlain and the Decider as Churchill.

As for Geraldo Rivera, he's risked his life many times as a war correspondent. That's why those who talk the talk but never walked the walk want to shut him up.

Congressional Record: September 26, 2002 (Senate)
Page S9364-S9366

HOMELAND SECURITY

In September 1998, the Intelligence Community obtained information that Usama Bin Laden's next operation could involve flying an aircraft loaded with explosives into a U.S. airport and detonating it; this information was provided to senior U.S. Government officials in late 1998.

In the fall of 1998, the Intelligence Community received additional information concerning a Bin-Laden plot involving aircraft in the New York and Washington, DC, areas;

In November 1998, the Intelligence Community learned that a Bin Laden was attempting to recruit a group of five to seven young men from the United States to strike U.S. domestic targets.

In the spring of 1999, the Intelligence Community learned about a planned Bin Laden attack on a U.S. Government facility in Washington, DC.

Additionally, in 1999, the threat of an explosive-laden aircraft being used in a suicide attack against the Pentagon, CIA headquarters, or the White House, was noted in a Library of Congress report to the National Intelligence Council.

In late 1999, the Intelligence Community learned of Bin Laden's possible plans to attack targets in Washington, DC, and New York City during the New Year's Millennium celebrations.

On December 14, 1999, an individual named Ahmed Ressam was arrested as he attempted to enter the United States from Canada with detonator materials in his car. Ressam's intended target was Los Angeles International Airport. Ressam, who has links to Usama Bin Laden's terrorist network, has not been formally sentenced yet.

In March 2000, the Intelligence Community obtained information regarding the types of targets that operatives in Bin Laden's network might strike. The Statue of Liberty was specifically mentioned, as were skyscrapers, ports, and airports, and nuclear power plants;

http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/2002_cr/s092602.html

Somebody in the Clinton Screw Up Circus knew about the airliner plot. One would think that there might be a shred of brains enough to check the U.S. Flight schools for anybody's name that might stand out. 1998, isn't that 2 years before Clinton left office? Atta and his pals trained in the United States right under Clinton's nose in early 2000. Just askin.

The Sage of Main Street
08-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Somebody in the Clinton Screw Up Circus knew about the airliner plot. One would think that there might be a shred of brains enough to check the U.S. Flight schools for anybody's name that might stand out. 1998, isn't that 2 years before Clinton left office? Atta and his pals trained in the United States right under Clinton's nose in early 2000. Just askin.

So an anti-war draftdodger who ignores warnings by a fumbling and self-interested CIA is negligent but a tough-talking flag-waving draftdodger is not culpable for ignoring the exact same warnings? When Clinton left office, did he steal all the intelligence reports so Bush would never have a chance to read them?

Professor Peabody
08-05-2014, 12:47 PM
There was a better way to say what he said, but he does highlights facts heretofore unawares on this forum. Why would Clinton be able to legally enter sovereign territory and take out Bin Laden? And what year is in question, was there a war going on or something? Where is all this hate coming from, doesn't this hate just foment should Clinton have carried this strike out? Would we still have been attacked on 9-11? And why?

He didn't have to Sudan offered to hand him over on a silver platter.

According to the article, which appears in the magazine's January issue, the Sudanese government "made repeated efforts" to share with Washington "copious intelligence" on Osama Bin Laden and the Al Qaeda network. The information was collected by the Sudanese intelligence agency, Mukhabarat, from the early to the mid-1990s, when Osama Bin Laden was living in Sudan.

President Omar Hassan Ahmed Bashir, who wanted terrorism sanctions against Sudan lifted, offered the arrest and extradition of Bin Laden and detailed intelligence data about the global networks constructed by Egypt's Islamic Jihad, Iran's Hezbollah and the Palestinian Hamas."

The United States asked Saudi Arabia to take Bin Laden, hoping, some said, that they would summarily execute him. But the Saudis refused. Sudan, reportedly puzzled that the United States had not asked for extradition, expelled Bin Laden on May 18, 1996

http://web.archive.org/web/20021201002224/http://www.sudanembassy.org/default.asp?page=viewstory&id=66