PDA

View Full Version : “It is almost as if they despise all of our children”

texan
08-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Who said this?

I will never ever give this guy any respect again, ever!

momsapplepie
08-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Luis Gutierrez. Scumbucket Traitor to America. This guy should be sent back to the country he loves, and that isn't America!

Redrose
08-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Who said this?

I will never ever give this guy any respect again, ever!

He's said idiotic junk before that dumb remark. They are ethically challenged. They just make up crap as they go, much like their boss BHO.
Democrats today, accused Republicans of wanting to hurt children. Rep. Tony Cardenas (D-Calif.) said on the House floor that the Republican proposals are an attempt to “strip away the rights of a child to live.”

Those comments were made by Hispanic politicians. They are trying to fire up their base. They are trembling in their boots over the mid-terms. All politicians play dirty, but the Democratic Party under BHO has sunk to the very bottom.

protectionist
08-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Loose Luis is one of the worst racists in the American govt. He's a perfect example of what happens when large neighborhoods in big cities segregate into barrios for only Hispanics, and you get a politician who seems to think of nothing but being Hispanic. Hell of a way to go through life. I'm half Hispanic. I almost never think about it. I think of myself in one way, politically. As an AMERICAN.

Every time I hear Loose Looey talk, he's talking from the House Hispanic Caucus. Here's a question> Why does a Hispanic Caucus even exist ? Members of the House should be addressing AMERICANS, not Hispanics.

Montoya
08-02-2014, 01:56 AM
Ah the right wing racism rears its ugly head again.

GrassrootsConservative
08-02-2014, 04:17 AM
It's interesting to note the fact that Liberals obviously don't have a problem hurting children or aborting fetuses younger and even more helpless than children, yet they point the finger at Conservatives with this crap because they know the majority of sane people are on the team that agrees that hurting children or fetuses is wrong no matter which way you do it. Enjoy being hypocrites that are self-aware of your lack of morals.

hanger4
08-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Ah the right wing racism rears its ugly head again.Naaaaah, it's just Montoya rearing it's ugly-head. Feel free to point out the racism in the first four posts ??

Rebel Son
08-02-2014, 12:09 PM
It's interesting to note the fact that Liberals obviously don't have a problem hurting children or aborting fetuses younger and even more helpless than children, yet they point the finger at Conservatives with this crap because they know the majority of sane people are on the team that agrees that hurting children or fetuses is wrong no matter which way you do it. Enjoy being hypocrites that are self-aware of your lack of morals.

Even more notable is the fact that the progressive movement will keep minorities down by keeping them on public assistance for generations in an effort to garner votes. The simple fact that they would sacrifice people for a political agenda really is something people should be aware of.

protectionist
08-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Ah the right wing racism rears its ugly head again.

Ah the left wing IDIOCY rears its moronic race card again. :laugh: