PDA

View Full Version : Federal Government Releasing Murderers Into U.S.

Professor Peabody
08-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Border Patrol Agent: Federal Government Releasing Murderers Into U.S.

August 7, 2014 9:34 AM

WASHINGTON (WNEW/AP) — A Border Patrol agent claims that the federal government is allowing murderers from Central America to be released into the U.S.

“If they have family in the United States, they’ll release them to the family, even if they’re admitted gang members,” Cabrera explained to Fox News. “We’ve had a couple that had admitted to murders in their home country. They were 17 years old, 16 years old, and the United States government thought it fit to release them to their parents here in the United States.

“Even if he’s a confirmed gang member, a confirmed criminal even by self-admission, we for some reason don’t send them back to their home country, we release them into our country.”

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/08/07/border-patrol-agent-federal-government-releasing-murderers-into-us/

The Obama administration continues this practice even though................

Most Voters Want to Send Latest Illegal Immigrants Home ASAP (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/july_2014/most_voters_want_to_send_latest_illegal_immigrants _home_asap)

The Democrats are like Deer in the headlights on this, frozen with fear to take a stand one way or the other. About 60% of those polled want them sent back ASAP. We are a little less than 90 day out from Nov 4th. If the Democrats remain frozen, they will get hammered on election day. Obama has put them between a rock and a hard place. If they stand for sending them back, their base will desert them on election day. If they stand with letting them stay, that 60% will surely be working against them......OUCH!

Peter1469
08-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Is this like a game release? Open season?

Professor Peabody
08-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Is this like a game release? Open season?

When I fish for trout, I use a barb-less hook.

Peter1469
08-07-2014, 04:55 PM
When I fish for trout, I use a barb-less hook.

I wouldn't suggest that tactic for this game.