PDA

View Full Version : MSM destroying the GOP

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 06:49 AM
MSM destroying the GOP (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-politics/11023372/American-Way-Could-Mitt-Romney-ride-to-the-rescue-of-the-Republican-Party.html)

This is why we need a third party.

As the Republican Party searches for a way to win back the White House after Barack Obama leaves the stage, could the nation be turning towards Mitt Romney?

OMFG

Stoney
08-10-2014, 06:54 AM
I just don't understand why someone who believes in socialized medicine would claim to be a Republican. Of course he can be a Republican. But why?

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 06:55 AM
I just don't understand why someone who believes in socialized medicine would claim to be a Republican. Of course he can be a Republican. But why?

It is called federalism.

States have almost unlimited authority.

The Federal government is limited to Art. 1, sec. 8, U.S. Const.

Stoney
08-10-2014, 06:58 AM
It is called federalism.

States have almost unlimited authority.

The Federal government is limited to Art. 1, sec. 8, U.S. Const.

I agree. I don't see what that has to do with what I said.

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 07:06 AM
I agree. I don't see what that has to do with what I said.

OK.

1751_Texan
08-10-2014, 08:09 AM
It may sound absurd, but there are surprisingly good reasons why a Romney return might not be all that crazy

This should have been the tag line.

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 08:11 AM
This should have been the tag line.

The absurd part.

PolWatch
08-10-2014, 08:30 AM
the scariest 2 words of the article: proactive foreign policy. let's see some more boots on the ground! (just not MY boots)

Ransom
08-10-2014, 08:37 AM
the scariest 2 words of the article: proactive foreign policy. let's see some more boots on the ground! (just not MY boots)

But...you'd vote for Obama and this proactive foreign policy of his today, correct?

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Obama's Bush policies?

PolWatch
08-10-2014, 08:40 AM
I have no problem with bombing, drones, etc. Its when someone decides that Americans need to die that I start screaming...just funny that way.

Libhater
08-10-2014, 09:21 AM
MSM destroying the GOP (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-politics/11023372/American-Way-Could-Mitt-Romney-ride-to-the-rescue-of-the-Republican-Party.html)

OMFG

You beat me to it as far as putting that piece up there for all you naysayers to see. Did you read all the reasons why Mitt will be the man and why Mitt was right on so many pre election debate topics (such as with his position on Russia) etc.? Stoney's socialized medicine nonsense is just that, its nonsense. Mitt said himself that his Massachusetts plan was just for that state, and he was and is dead set against national healthcare. Mitt, like me and most true Conservatives believes in state rights over big government monopolies as is outlined in our Constitution. So get out your Mitt Romney bumper stickers, for the inevitable is going to happen....Mitt Romney president in 2016.

Alyosha
08-10-2014, 09:28 AM

OMFG

I won't vote Romney and neither will millennials. Might as well hand Hillary the title now.

Captain Obvious
08-10-2014, 10:08 AM
The GOP is destroying the GOP.

Adelaide
08-10-2014, 10:27 AM
The GOP is destroying the GOP.

Basically. The Democrats aren't doing a much better job, but they don't really have the same problems as the GOP.

PolWatch
08-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Basically. The Democrats aren't doing a much better job, but they don't really have the same problems as the GOP.

all the dems have to do is sit back & wait for the GOP to implode.

Stoney
08-10-2014, 10:37 AM
You beat me to it as far as putting that piece up there for all you naysayers to see. Did you read all the reasons why Mitt will be the man and why Mitt was right on so many pre election debate topics (such as with his position on Russia) etc.? Stoney's socialized medicine nonsense is just that, its nonsense. Mitt said himself that his Massachusetts plan was just for that state, and he was and is dead set against national healthcare. Mitt, like me and most true Conservatives believes in state rights over big government monopolies as is outlined in our Constitution. So get out your Mitt Romney bumper stickers, for the inevitable is going to happen....Mitt Romney president in 2016.
Oh we can do socialized medicine at the state and local level. I just don't think we should.

The Xl
08-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Lmfao.

Fuck off GOP.

sachem
08-10-2014, 10:39 AM
You beat me to it as far as putting that piece up there for all you naysayers to see. Did you read all the reasons why Mitt will be the man and why Mitt was right on so many pre election debate topics (such as with his position on Russia) etc.? Stoney's socialized medicine nonsense is just that, its nonsense. Mitt said himself that his Massachusetts plan was just for that state, and he was and is dead set against national healthcare. Mitt, like me and most true Conservatives believes in state rights over big government monopolies as is outlined in our Constitution. So get out your Mitt Romney bumper stickers, for the inevitable is going to happen....Mitt Romney president in 2016.Of course Mitt said it was just for MA. He had to come up with an excuse. He is a pol. He lies.

Mainecoons
08-10-2014, 10:43 AM
all the dems have to do is sit back & wait for the GOP to implode.

And going to the next level, all the Muslims have to do is sit back and wait for the U.S. to implode.

After two disastrously bad administrations, Hillary should be able to finish the job for them.

The Xl
08-10-2014, 10:44 AM
This really goes to show you that the GOP is as bad as the left.

You're really going to champion the Caucasian Obama again? Really?

The terrible caliber of candidate aside, he's basically unelectable, so they're really throwing the election to Hilary.

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 11:39 AM
I won't vote Romney and neither will millennials. Might as well hand Hillary the title now.

We need to vote for a real candidate in a third party. Or have a legal no vote. The GOP is dead.

Libhater
08-10-2014, 11:52 AM

Ah yes, just what we need, a strong woman to give up the ship in mid stream over to the ultra progressive Hilabeast. You're showing great strength and reserve there Aly.

The Xl
08-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Ah yes, just what we need, a strong woman to give up the ship in mid stream over to the ultra progressive Hilabeast. You're showing great strength and reserve there Aly.

Then don't nominate Romney.

It's that simple.

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 12:14 PM

Wrong. The weak republicans voting dem-lite are the problem. Wake up.

Captain Obvious
08-10-2014, 12:21 PM
I didn't vote for Romney last time they served that leftover hash up.

http://poetsandquants.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/rejected.jpg