PDA

View Full Version : NEOCON Lindsy Graham war cry

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 08:16 AM
NEOCON Lindsey Graham is on the Sunday morning talk shows calling for war.

Of course he isn't going to green ramp.

Necons are tools.

Who is stepping up at green ramp? Ransom?

Ransom
08-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Let us know when John Bolton is on too

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Neither you nor Bolton, nor Graham is getting anywhere near green ramp.

Libhater
08-10-2014, 09:23 AM

Necons are tools.

Who is stepping up at green ramp? @Ransom (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=724)?

I don't believe you ever told anyone just what political party you support. The leftists here must be smiling with every one of your lambastes against the GOP. Cigar is lighting up a cigar just for you.

Alyosha
08-10-2014, 09:24 AM
I don't believe you ever told anyone just what political party you support. The leftists here must be smiling with every one of your lambastes against the GOP. Cigar is lighting up a cigar just for you.

Assholes deserve to lose. Lose enough they get the point.

Green Arrow
08-10-2014, 10:16 AM
If McCain, Graham, Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Cheney, and their fellow neocons were on fire, I'd find some more lighter fluid and kindling.

Neocons and their Democrat allies are destroying this country AND the world with their terrible policies. They make terrible, huge messes, and then a decade later make even more terrible messes trying to clean up the other mess they made. Like trying to stop a wildfire by spraying lighter fluid instead of water.

The Xl
08-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Fuck the Neocons.

They're like that annoying classmate that nobody likes and always pops up and finds you and your crew after school before you're going to go hang out, and then tags along when no one wants you to be there.

They need to fuck off already.

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 11:30 AM

Sorry. I don't vote for evil.

donttread
08-10-2014, 11:39 AM

Necons are tools.

Who is stepping up at green ramp? @Ransom (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=724)?

I would almost be OK with war if congress were all in the first wave

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 12:13 PM
I would almost be OK with war if congress were all in the first wave

Let's make Ransom the squad leader. He will shit his pants when he hears what his new job is.

Captain Obvious
08-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Let's make @Ransom (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=724) the squad leader. He will shit his pants when he hears what his new job is.

There's a reason Ransom's a Nugent fan you know.

Libhater
08-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Sorry. I don't vote for evil.

Okay, for further reference as to your political sway, I'll just put you down as an undecided non-conformist who has a problem with evil but isn't willing and perhaps isn't able to do anything about it.

Mainecoons
08-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Stockman's take on it:

http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/washington-opened-the-gates-of-hell-in-iraq-now-come-the-furies/?utm_source=wysija&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Mailing+List+Sunday+10+AM

Except…except….Iraq was never a nation. At least the Ottomans knew that you don’t put Shiite’s, Sunni and Kurds in the same parliament or police force, and most certainly not the same army!By contrast, it was the British and French foreign offices which in 1916 drew the Sykes-Picot boundaries and created the historical illusion that a nation called Iraq actually existed. And it was their successors in the west which installed a series of corrupt and brutal rulers, including kings, generals and Saddam Hussein himself, who maintained an always tentative and frequently blood-soaked semblance of governance within these artificial borders.
Then came the neo-cons who for no discernible reason of national security could not leave well enough alone. By god, they were going to have regime change, a stable supplier of 6 million barrels of oil per day, and a stalwart ally armed to the teeth on the very doorstep of the Axis-Of-Evil; that is, the Iranian Shiite theocracy which happened to be religious kin to the single largest block of the Iraqi population.
What these fools did was to open the gates of hell. The end result of Washington’s 20-year campaign to liberate Iraq, beginning with the first gulf war and followed by the devastating trade sanctions of the 1990s and the brutal desecrations of Bush II’s “shock and awe” and all the military mayhem which followed, was to aggravate, widen and mobilize all of the latent ethnic and religious conflicts and enmities that had been bottled up for decades inside the Sykes-Picot illusion.
Now the furies have come. Ironically, the bloodthirsty ISIS is comprised of fighters who were first enabled by the misbegotten Bush maneuver known as the “surge”; then armed and trained by the CIA for the campaign against Assad; and now brandish the best weapons that any ramshackle jihadist group ever had.
And yet America’s “peace” President is sending the bombers back in because there is a “humanitarian crisis” involving a religious sect no American has ever heard of, stranded on a mountain top that has nothing to do with the security and safety of the citizens of Lincoln NE and Spokane WA.

Peter1469
08-10-2014, 12:43 PM
You are a joke old man.

Okay, for further reference as to your political sway, I'll just put you down as an undecided non-conformist who has a problem with evil but isn't willing and perhaps isn't able to do anything about it.

Ransom
08-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Fuck the Neocons.

They're like that annoying classmate that nobody likes and always pops up and finds you and your crew after school before you're going to go hang out, and then tags along when no one wants you to be there.

They need to fuck off already.

They might be like the annoying classmate that shows up before you and the remainder of the Rainbow Club go 'hang out'.... but then....highly unlikely as most Neocons spent our time on more productive projects than just 'hanging out.' Projects like the Rainbow Club's sisters.

Ransom
08-10-2014, 06:06 PM
:biglaugh:

Gerrard Winstanley
08-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Projects like the Rainbow Club's sisters.
Strip joint?

Captain Obvious
08-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Strip joint?

Or a sausage party.

Ransom
08-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Strip joint?

Read the entire post so you get it, Winstanley. You Iso's show such ADD symptoms at times. Nerves?

Captain Obvious
08-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Read the entire post so you get it, Winstanley. You Iso's show such ADD symptoms at times. Nerves?

It's DDD actually - "douchebag deficit disorder"

Ransom
08-10-2014, 06:22 PM
:Skeert:<Iso's

Gerrard Winstanley
08-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Or a sausage party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQUWRuHVZhg

Gerrard Winstanley
08-10-2014, 06:23 PM
No. It actually sounded like a strip joint.

Ransom
08-10-2014, 06:52 PM
:tumbleweed:

del
08-10-2014, 09:03 PM
It's DDD actually - "douchebag deficit disorder"

we've got plenty of douchebags