PDA

View Full Version : 11 year old confronts illegal aliens

Bob
08-10-2014, 04:31 PM
11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS (BUTTE , MONTANA)
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=f0fafc7a9e&view=att&th=147c172f8c4e047d&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1
11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS

BUTTE , MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower
"home-alone" 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks didn't know two things:

They were in Montana.

Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to
her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot
from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where
he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion
robbery. The victim there, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Do you ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news?

An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home and herself against two murderous, illegal immigrants and
she wins.

She is still alive.

Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed
pharmacist.

midcan5
08-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Can you spell gullible? And if doctors are the drug pushers for the haves, then drug dealers are doctors for the poor.

"An 11-year-old Girl With a Shotgun Defends Herself Against Two Illegal Alien Home Invaders-Fiction!

Summary of the eRumor:

Two illegal aliens broke into a home in Butte, Montana. An 11-year-old girl was home alone. She had been a clay shooting champion and ran and got her father's shotgun. She ended up shooting both intruders. The email asks if you ever wonder why good stuff never makes the news?

The Truth: According to the Butte-Silver Bow Sheriff's department in Montana, this never took place.

We have not found any other evidence of its truth.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/butte-invasion.htm#.U-fnK_ldVjg

Redrose
08-10-2014, 05:20 PM
It amazes me that people will go to great lengths to disprove a story like this, yet buy into the malarkey Obama is an American citizen.

Go figure.

Captain Obvious
08-10-2014, 05:22 PM
:biglaugh:

Goodwin's law, aisle one.

Matty
08-10-2014, 06:00 PM
But then Yahoo wants to know if the 11 year old used excessive force. Dumbasses.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100403175108AApk0kV

Redrose
08-10-2014, 06:21 PM
But then Yahoo wants to know if the 11 year old used excessive force. Dumbasses.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100403175108AApk0kV

To me, it's not excessive until the threat is stopped.

We purchased 4 new guns this week, two revolvers, a 357, a .38, and two rifles, a 30.30 and a 357. My neighbor insists his .22 revolver is sufficient. A .22 can kill you, eventually, but has no stopping power. The bad guy can advance on you and do you harm even with a .22 in him. I've seen that in court more than once.

sachem
08-10-2014, 07:58 PM
So the story isn't true?

PolWatch
08-10-2014, 08:00 PM
So the story isn't true?

according to Snopes.com it is false...dated 2012

sachem
08-10-2014, 08:24 PM
according to Snopes.com it is false...dated 2012
Thanks.

del
08-10-2014, 09:23 PM
To me, it's not excessive until the threat is stopped.

We purchased 4 new guns this week, two revolvers, a 357, a .38, and two rifles, a 30.30 and a 357. My neighbor insists his .22 revolver is sufficient. A .22 can kill you, eventually, but has no stopping power. The bad guy can advance on you and do you harm even with a .22 in him. I've seen that in court more than once.

it must suck to be this scared all the time

Alyosha
08-10-2014, 09:38 PM
That one is fake but this one is not. This is why girls should learn to shoot.

http://youtu.be/wS7LKwt1j18

Bob
08-10-2014, 09:59 PM

It has to suck to be a perp and be scared all the time.

Redrose
08-10-2014, 10:05 PM

Oh silly boy, we're not scared, we're prepared.

del
08-10-2014, 10:39 PM
Oh silly boy, we're not scared, we're prepared.

of course you are

Redrose
08-11-2014, 12:04 AM
of course you are

Break into my home and find out.

midcan5
08-11-2014, 06:48 AM
LOL if you check the stats those with guns galore are the ones usually killing or being killed. Of course sense is lost when bogeymen are everywhere. Check under the bed and those closets they could be hiding there children.

Dad, guess what I just met me the nicest girl and she just loves guns.
Good son, where does she work?
Dad, you should see her handle a 30 06, it is something to watch.
Can she cook?
And tear down and rebuild her M16 in 10 minutes.
Does she want children?
And I've never seen anyone reload like her!
Is she our faith?
Dad quit asking dumb questions, this is the gal for me.
Damn! I raised a fool.

Pick up lines for gun huggers:

Haven't I seen you at the firing range?
Damn, you look even better out of your hunting orange!
What's your sign? NRA all the way.
Damn, you are one shapely woman, is that a Glock 9 or 45?
What's your favorite powder good looking?
Maybe we can get together at my place and load some ammo.
I'll let you hold mine if you let me hold yours.
Honey once you see my guns you'll love the owner.
Come up and watch me clean my metal courage.
Last line fits.

come to bed honey
i'll only be a little while
but you've been cleaning those guns all evening
they keep us safe dear
but it's cold up here come to bed
be up in a bit
- ladder appears at window
- wife looks up surprised
- masked man puts his finger to lips
my husband is downstairs and armed
is he coming up soon
nah cleaning his guns
you look lonely
i am
- they talk
from downstairs
honey what's all that noise up there
nothing dear you clean your guns
- quiet
dear i'm coming to bed now
- muffled reply
- sotto voce
oh she sleeping so content
- thinks to himself isn't it nice being secure
hugs his gun, kisses it
- scene fades

Alyosha
08-11-2014, 06:53 AM
Except that you can make the same argument for kitchen knives, cars, etc. More people who own cars are killed by cars. More people who own dogs are killed by dogs, etc.

Less than 1% (.083% to be exact) of the population will be killed by gun violence.

CreepyOldDude
08-11-2014, 10:48 AM
11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS (BUTTE , MONTANA)
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=f0fafc7a9e&view=att&th=147c172f8c4e047d&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1
11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS

BUTTE , MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower
"home-alone" 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks didn't know two things:

They were in Montana.

Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to
her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot
from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where
he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion
robbery. The victim there, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Do you ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news?

An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home and herself against two murderous, illegal immigrants and
she wins.

She is still alive.

Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed
pharmacist.

Probably because it never happened. I always try to Google any names in stories I get in email. If you Google the girl's name, you get Snopes as the first link.

The Sage of Main Street
08-11-2014, 01:42 PM
To me, it's not excessive until the threat is stopped. We purchased 4 new guns this week, two revolvers, a 357, a .38, and two rifles, a 30.30 and a 357. My neighbor insists his .22 revolver is sufficient. A .22 can kill you, eventually, but has no stopping power. The bad guy can advance on you and do you harm even with a .22 in him. I've seen that in court more than once.
it must suck to be this scared all the time With that arsenal, she no longer needs to be scared. Unlike the defenseless.