PDA

View Full Version : Black, Conservative, Mormon, GOP House Candidate from Utah.....Mia Love.

MMC
04-25-2012, 07:54 AM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/LicTrzFgDuu9wY_2KGkPxw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/theticket/AP120222122083.jpg

Amid the crowded field of House candidates across the country in 2012, expect to hear a lot about Mia Love, a Republican who is an African American and a Mormon and who on Saturday defeated a handful of rivals to clinch the party nomination (http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsoutofcontext/53962059-64/love-jim-matheson-republican.html.csp) in the campaign for Utah's fourth congressional district. Love is preparing to face incumbent Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson. Victory in November would make her the first black Republican congresswoman in history.

"We have an opportunity to reach some of our fellow Americans that we haven't been able to reach, ever, on the conservative side," she told Yahoo News. "And if I can reach our fellow Americans and get them to believe what we believe--that the way that they're going to realize the American dream is through hard work and that they can do it, then I'm happy to play that role. I'm happy to be the example."

While talking policy, she comes across as a tax- and regulation-slashing, tea party conservative infused with a leave-us-alone libertarian streak, a hallmark of western Republicans.

"I know what the proper role of government is," she said. "I don't really want to know what's going on in somebody's backyard. It's not my job to know what's going on in their backyard and I try to stay out of everyone's personal lives and their property."

Matheson, her new Democratic opponent with a $1.2 million war chest, could be her greatest challenger yet.

I reject the notion that government dependency is the way to do it," Love said. "I am ready to go in and change it from the inside out.".....snip~

http://thepoliticalforums.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=7

Say hello to another Republican Female.....that will have no Problem taking it to those Extreme Left Progressives. Grew up in Brooklyn. Another one that is tired of being played as a victim. She is a go-getter and unlike most liberals, she is not afraid to work for what she wants.

BlackAsCoal
04-25-2012, 08:24 AM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/LicTrzFgDuu9wY_2KGkPxw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/theticket/AP120222122083.jpg

Amid the crowded field of House candidates across the country in 2012, expect to hear a lot about Mia Love, a Republican who is an African American and a Mormon and who on Saturday defeated a handful of rivals to clinch the party nomination (http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsoutofcontext/53962059-64/love-jim-matheson-republican.html.csp) in the campaign for Utah's fourth congressional district. Love is preparing to face incumbent Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson. Victory in November would make her the first black Republican congresswoman in history.

"We have an opportunity to reach some of our fellow Americans that we haven't been able to reach, ever, on the conservative side," she told Yahoo News. "And if I can reach our fellow Americans and get them to believe what we believe--that the way that they're going to realize the American dream is through hard work and that they can do it, then I'm happy to play that role. I'm happy to be the example."

While talking policy, she comes across as a tax- and regulation-slashing, tea party conservative infused with a leave-us-alone libertarian streak, a hallmark of western Republicans.

"I know what the proper role of government is," she said. "I don't really want to know what's going on in somebody's backyard. It's not my job to know what's going on in their backyard and I try to stay out of everyone's personal lives and their property."

Matheson, her new Democratic opponent with a $1.2 million war chest, could be her greatest challenger yet.

I reject the notion that government dependency is the way to do it," Love said. "I am ready to go in and change it from the inside out.".....snip~

http://thepoliticalforums.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=7

Say hello to another Republican Female.....that will have no Problem taking it to those Extreme Left Progressives. Grew up in Brooklyn. Another one that is tired of being played as a victim. She is a go-getter and unlike most liberals, she is not afraid to work for what she wants.

The color of her skin has little to nothing to do with it .. and the notion that liberals don't work to get where they are is, with all due respect, quite ridiculous. That's just political meme.

She's a teabagger, thus she dons the clothing of a teabagger. Her perspective is teabagger. The color of her skin has nothing to do with it.

MMC
04-25-2012, 09:13 AM
The color of her skin has little to nothing to do with it .. and the notion that liberals don't work to get where they are is, with all due respect, quite ridiculous. That's just political meme.

She's a teabagger, thus she dons the clothing of a teabagger. Her perspective is teabagger. The color of her skin has nothing to do with it.

I guess they thought it did since she moved down to Utah.....plus that she was a Mormon. Like Romney. Doesn't necessarily make her a teabagger. As Western Repubs tend to be that way. But moreso to show other that Blacks can be Republican and get to where they want in life. Not like that Demogagory played out by Democrats and Liberals all across the Country.

OFBUACMKA
04-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Racist!

Captain Obvious
04-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Sure, black conservative Mormons are common, why would anyone focus on that aspect.

Fuck your "cry racist" bullshit.

She looks kinda doable also. Oh, and the color of her skin has nothing to do with it, I want to be sure that's clear.

MMC
04-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Maybe she can get some backing and move to Senator and slide Reids azz out to pasture. I think they will find out we got some Very Smart Women moving on up. Liberals and Progressives that is. Especially when it comes to dealing with the Women on the left. Could be another Condi Rice.

Didnt someone say something about the Repubs wouldnt get any latins voting for them. Because that is funny now that the GOP has Sanchez as the Govenor of New Mexico. Plus that state has gone red after Richardson was moved along.

BlackAsCoal
04-25-2012, 02:14 PM
I guess they thought it did since she moved down to Utah.....plus that she was a Mormon. Like Romney. Doesn't necessarily make her a teabagger. As Western Repubs tend to be that way. But moreso to show other that Blacks can be Republican and get to where they want in life. Not like that Demogagory played out by Democrats and Liberals all across the Country.

I hear you brother .. but her being black is meaningless. She speaks for Mia Love .. nobody else .. which is kinda' why she would be the first black republican congresswoman in history.

And, most certainly the notion that we need to be republican to get somewhere is life makes no sense at all. We don't need to be republican or democrat to get where we want to go.

She has every right to believe whatever she wants to believe, but her black exterior is meaningless to African-American society.

roadmaster
04-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Does anyone know anything about her? Her voting record?

MMC
04-25-2012, 02:39 PM
I hear you brother .. but her being black is meaningless. She speaks for Mia Love .. nobody else .. which is kinda' why she would be the first black republican congresswoman in history.

And, most certainly the notion that we need to be republican to get somewhere is life makes no sense at all. We don't need to be republican or democrat to get where we want to go.

She has every right to believe whatever she wants to believe, but her black exterior is meaningless to African-American society.

Im not the one making the big deal about her outer appearance. Althought the Media as you noted. Stated she would be the first black woman CongressWoman that is a Republican. I guess they thought that was important to note!

The notion that she would aspire to live her life with Republicans principles and believe that is a part of her personae. Does make sense to those that look at from a different perspective than you. Your right that she doesn have to choose to be one of the other to get where she wants in life. Unless she is thinking of living a life in serving others in her state and is looking at being involved in politics.

I know plenty of blacks that don't consider themselves to be part of the African American Society. Most that I know are liberals. Which really is neither here nor there. As I am sure there are a great deal of both Black Americans and African Americans that are on both sides of the spectrum. That believe in working hard to get what they want. Regardless if others in their own classifications disagree witht them or not.

Ms Love does seem understand that government issue of dependency.

MMC
04-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Does anyone know anything about her? Her voting record?

Other than when she was Mayor and on the town Council. Votes agaist raising taxes and is for lesser government. This is her first victory over other Republicans.....RM.

OFBUACMKA
04-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Sure, black conservative Mormons are common, why would anyone focus on that aspect.

Fuck your "cry racist" bullshit.

She looks kinda doable also. Oh, and the color of her skin has nothing to do with it, I want to be sure that's clear.

I was just beating others to the punch. :afro:

Captain Obvious
04-25-2012, 07:42 PM
I was just beating others to the punch. :afro:

That wasn't directed at you, sorry if you took it that way.

I knew you were being sarcastic.

roadmaster
04-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Love’s race has been the subject of much attention, as she is the first black woman mayor in Utah history. [12] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Love#cite_note-11) She has said that if elected to Congress, she would “join the Congressional Black Caucus and try to take that thing apart from the inside out” and has described the Caucus as “"It’s demagoguery. They sit there and ignite emotions and ignite racism when there isn’t, They use their positions to instill fear. Hope and change is turned into fear and blame. Fear that everybody is going lose everything and blaming Congress for everything instead of taking responsibility.

Humm first I heard about her but I would love to hear her speak.

Peter1469
04-25-2012, 08:46 PM

"Teabaggers" are the offspring of our Founders. More power to her.

MMC
04-26-2012, 06:03 AM
Love’s race has been the subject of much attention, as she is the first black woman mayor in Utah history. [12] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Love#cite_note-11) She has said that if elected to Congress, she would “join the Congressional Black Caucus and try to take that thing apart from the inside out” and has described the Caucus as “"It’s demagoguery. They sit there and ignite emotions and ignite racism when there isn’t, They use their positions to instill fear. Hope and change is turned into fear and blame. Fear that everybody is going lose everything and blaming Congress for everything instead of taking responsibility.

I think she will be one of the Future Upcoming Leaders.....I am hoping she will be more vocal than like Condi, or Colin Powell. Coming from and being raised on the streets of Brooklyn. I think gives her even more of an advantage in dealing with liberals. Meaning she wont be intimadated by them nor allow them to shut-her up.

Course she will have to come to that point in dealing with the Neo-Cons.

She is absolutely correct about the Black Caucus and it's demogoguery.

OFBUACMKA
04-26-2012, 08:10 AM
"Teabaggers" are the offspring of our Founders. More power to her.

Jar-Jar Biden says they're "terrorists". Then again, Obasshole calls occupiers "patriots".
Someone needs to write a Liberal to Common Sense Dictionary

OFBUACMKA
04-26-2012, 08:11 AM

Anyone want to lay odds that the left labels her a "female Uncle Tom"?

MMC
04-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Anyone want to lay odds that the left labels her a "female Uncle Tom"?

Notice.....you don't hear liberals talk to much about Booker T Washington. The only reason they don't is due to what he said. Which really was on respect. Where Booker T.....felt that it had to be earned.

BlackAsCoal
04-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Im not the one making the big deal about her outer appearance. Althought the Media as you noted. Stated she would be the first black woman CongressWoman that is a Republican. I guess they thought that was important to note!

The notion that she would aspire to live her life with Republicans principles and believe that is a part of her personae. Does make sense to those that look at from a different perspective than you. Your right that she doesn have to choose to be one of the other to get where she wants in life. Unless she is thinking of living a life in serving others in her state and is looking at being involved in politics.

I know plenty of blacks that don't consider themselves to be part of the African American Society. Most that I know are liberals. Which really is neither here nor there. As I am sure there are a great deal of both Black Americans and African Americans that are on both sides of the spectrum. That believe in working hard to get what they want. Regardless if others in their own classifications disagree witht them or not.

Ms Love does seem understand that government issue of dependency.

I appreciate your perspective brother.

Your friends may not consider themselves to be part of African-American culture .. but without question they are counted as African-Americans that exist within this society. Just as any race of people would be.

There is little balance between African-Americans on the right as opposed to African-Americans on the left. It's a spritual thing .. perhaps even genetic.

What I understand about black conservatives is the lure of opportunity. There is opportunity for them on the right that does not exist for them on the left. Do you think Alan Keyes would have been considered worth listening to if he existed on the left?

Absolutely not.

I don't know much about Ms. Love and don't really care to .. and I don't know how it was going for her in the Bronx .. but I'm betting she saw opportunity in Utah to stand out and be heard that she didn't see in the Bronx.

There is opportunity in being the only black face in the room. Just ask Herman Cain.

Are you aware that democrats had more blacks in Congress in 1969 than republicans have had collectively since 1969?

A republican Ms. Love ain't much to shout about brother.

Captain Obvious
04-26-2012, 09:22 AM

Your friends may not consider themselves to be part of African-American culture .. but without question they are counted as African-Americans that exist within this society. Just as any race of people would be.

There is little balance between African-Americans on the right as opposed to African-Americans on the left. It's a spritual thing .. perhaps even genetic.

What I understand about black conservatives is the lure of opportunity. There is opportunity for them on the right that does not exist for them on the left. Do you think Alan Keyes would have been considered worth listening to if he existed on the left?

Absolutely not.

I don't know much about Ms. Love and don't really care to .. and I don't know how it was going for her in the Bronx .. but I'm betting she saw opportunity in Utah to stand out and be heard that she didn't see in the Bronx.

There is opportunity in being the only black face in the room. Just ask Herman Cain.

Are you aware that democrats had more blacks in Congress in 1969 than republicans have had collectively since 1969?

But I thought you said it has nothing to do with skin color, yet here you are making generalizations about black people.

Fucking hypocrite.

BlackAsCoal
04-26-2012, 09:26 AM

:0)

I would love to see her attempt at "tearing the Black Caucus apart." That's just political-speak for the rubes. :0)

Alan West made the same riciculous claims. Now he's running away from the district he was in to seek the same seat in a whiter district .. and this is the guy who was going to take the CBC to task? :0) That's funny.

Pardon me, but I've seen this movie before. Their act works well where they are "special" .. not like those others. :0)

BlackAsCoal
04-26-2012, 09:31 AM
But I thought you said it has nothing to do with skin color, yet here you are making generalizations about black people.

Fucking hypocrite.

I like it when really dumb people demonstrate that they are really dumb people.

Here's a word for you .. "coward."

Instead of the Nickolodean-speak that you love .. feel free to step right up and demonstrate how much smarter you are by imitating what you the see adults here doing .. civil and intellectual conversation. I dare you.:0)

OFBUACMKA
04-26-2012, 09:34 AM

Absolutely not.

That's an extremely racist statement.

Labelling a someone an "opportunist" simply because their political beliefs don't match what you consider a "collective spirituality" is nothing more than a stereotype, and the statement that she moved to Utah because of some percieved happenstance in the Bronx is laughable.

Are you from the Bronx? If you are, I'm sure you'd agree that most areas there are those people would want to leave.

I don't know why she landed in Utah, but kudos to her for making a success of herself.

BlackAsCoal
04-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Notice.....you don't hear liberals talk to much about Booker T Washington. The only reason they don't is due to what he said. Which really was on respect. Where Booker T.....felt that it had to be earned.

I'm not a liberal .. but I'll happily engage you in a conversation about Washington .. or Dubois, or the times in which they lived. One can hardly talk about Washington without talking about DuBois, whom history has demonstrated was far more ahead of his time.

Captain Obvious
04-26-2012, 09:37 AM

Instead of the Nickolodean-speak that you love .. feel free to step right up and demonstrate how much smarter you are by imitating what you the see adults here doing .. civil and intellectual conversation. I dare you.:0)

Point diversion = damage control.

Tell me again why the color of her skin doesn't matter. It matters to you apparently.

BlackAsCoal
04-26-2012, 09:40 AM
That's an extremely racist statement.

Labelling a someone an "opportunist" simply because their political beliefs don't match what you consider a "collective spirituality" is nothing more than a stereotype, and the statement that she moved to Utah because of some percieved happenstance in the Bronx is laughable.

Are you from the Bronx? If you are, I'm sure you'd agree that most areas there are those people would want to leave.

I don't know why she landed in Utah, but kudos to her for making a success of herself.

You should know that I'm not the least bit concerned about what you see as a racist statement .. nor do I care about your inability to even define what is racist. I, a black person, am describing a thinking that exists within my own community .. and you, not black .. obviously no affinity for black people .. believe that YOU get to describe racism.

That's funny.

OFBUACMKA
04-26-2012, 09:44 AM
You should know that I'm not the least bit concerned about what you see as a racist statement .. nor do I care about your inability to even define what is racist. I, a black person, am describing a thinking that exists within my own community .. and you, not black .. obviously no affinity for black people .. believe that YOU get to describe racism.

That's funny.

HYSTERICAL - "I'm black, so only I can define racism."

"I'm black, and I speak for ALL black people"

Tell me - what color am I?

too funny....

BlackAsCoal
04-26-2012, 09:45 AM
Point diversion = damage control.

Tell me again why the color of her skin doesn't matter. It matters to you apparently.

I see your confusion. You think I was telling you something or that I was even talking to you. :0) That's funny.

Here's what I'm going to do. To maintain a modicum of civility on this board .. I have no intention of talking to really dumb people who are incapable of civil conversation. I don't care what dumb people think.

That would include you .. right on top of the list.

MMC
04-26-2012, 09:45 AM

Absolutely not.

But I think you know what I mean when I pointed out the differences. Not pushing that heritage so much. As like many have told me. They were born here in the US. Their American, Black Americans. They say those that come here from Africa and assimilate. Are African American.

If Keyes had the Ability to relate. He would be more effective.

Perhaps you may be right about the oppourtunity. But I think she also made that choice when becoming a Mormon.

While I can understand you not wanting to care for someone on the otherside of the spectrum you are on. Differing with you in ideaology. You should at least appreciate the facts of what she is rather than denigrating her. There is nothing Wrong in believing in Republican Principles.

More and more bruthas and sistas are tired of that intrusion by government into their lives. More and more are tired of being played by a party who has shown that the only way for them to govern.....is thru divison.

Which she will learn of and from the Neos in the GOP.....thru party. Not her daily life.

Captain Obvious
04-26-2012, 09:48 AM

I see your confusion. You think I was telling you something or that I was even talking to you. :0) That's funny.

Here's what I'm going to do. To maintain a modicum of civility on this board .. I have no intention of talking to really dumb people who are incapable of civil conversation. I don't care what dumb people think.

That would include you .. right on top of the list.

Civility... right.

More hypocrisy, you just don't want to discuss the double standard that you live by.

MMC
04-26-2012, 09:53 AM
I'm not a liberal .. but I'll happily engage you in a conversation about Washington .. or Dubois, or the times in which they lived. One can hardly talk about Washington without talking about DuBois, whom history has demonstrated was far more ahead of his time.

I can agree with you on both of them. Wish more knew about them from these younger generations. Althought I wasn't referring to you in per se as a liberal. I studied them a bit when I was in college. Althought at the time I was also studying Eastern and Western Civilizations.

BlackAsCoal
04-26-2012, 09:56 AM
But I think you know what I mean when I pointed out the differences. Not pushing that heritage so much. As like many have told me. They were born here in the US. Their American, Black Americans. They say those that come here from Africa and assimilate. Are African American.

If Keyes had the Ability to relate. He would be more effective.

Perhaps you may be right about the oppourtunity. But I think she also made that choice when becoming a Mormon.

While I can understand you not wanting to care for someone on the otherside of the spectrum you are on. Differing with you in ideaology. You should at least appreciate the facts of what she is rather than denigrating her. There is nothing Wrong in believing in Republican Principles.

More and more bruthas and sistas are tired of that intrusion by government into their lives. More and more are tired of being played by a party who has shown that the only way for them to govern.....is thru divison.

Which she will learn of and from the Neos in the GOP.....thru party. Not her daily life.

Thanks, I have a better understanding of what you meant. The definition that your friends give may not be meant negatively towards native Africans in America, rather just speaking to the cultural differences that exist.

And, don't get it twisted good brother. I am not a democrat. I don't play good cop, bad cop when I know that both of them are contributing to the destruction of this nation. I have not denigrated Love, I offered critique based of history and a culture that I live. There is nothing sacrosanct about her being a black republican. She faces the same critique that you and I give Obama .. and I give to both democrats and republicans.

I'm not suggesting that Love's beliefs may not be pure. Rather I'm speaking to a mindset that I know exists. Her claim that she's going to rip up the Black Caucus gives me reason to suspect opportunism.

If you think more and more blacks are turning to the Republican Party .. you are unfortunately misinformed. More are turning away from unfounded democratic alligance .. but they are not turning to the right. That would make absolutely no sense.

BlackAsCoal
04-26-2012, 10:03 AM
I can agree with you on both of them. Wish more knew about them from these younger generations. Althought I wasn't referring to you in per se as a liberal. I studied them a bit when I was in college. Althought at the time I was also studying Eastern and Western Civilizations.

"The two parties have combined against us to nullify our power by a 'gentleman's agreement' of non-recognition, no matter how we vote ... May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties."~~W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

Wisdom far beyond his years.

MMC
04-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Thanks, I have a better understanding of what you meant. The definition that your friends give may not be meant neagtively towards native Africans in America, rather just speaking to the cultural differences that exist.

And, don't get it twisted good brother. I am not a democrat. I don't play good cop, bad cop when I know that both of them are contributing to the destruction of this nation. I have not denigrated Love, I offered critique based of history and a culture that I live. There is nothing sacrosanct about her being a black republican. She faces the same critique that you and I give Obama .. and I give to both democrats and republicans.

I'm not suggesting that Love's beliefs may not be pure. Rather I'm speaking to a mindset that I know exists. Her claim that she's going to rip up the Black Caucus gives me reason to suspect opportunism.

No I wouldn't say it is negative with their criticisms.....unless they are straight up street peeps. Which you know theres a criticism for everyone and anything there. :laugh:

Well.....both her and West know where the Change has to start from. (within) Otherwise there is no chance at all.

But now going out west, becoming a Sound Voice and figurehead, earning the respect of those all around her and in her community and town. Getting others to believe in her both male and female as well as other races. A place where she did not grow up, nor living around those she is now. My Hat is off to her for the Courage and proving that this is what the American Dream is all about. :wink:

BlackAsCoal
04-26-2012, 11:51 AM
No I wouldn't say it is negative with their criticisms.....unless they are straight up street peeps. Which you know theres a criticism for everyone and anything there. :laugh:

Well.....both her and West know where the Change has to start from. (within) Otherwise there is no chance at all.

But now going out west, becoming a Sound Voice and figurehead, earning the respect of those all around her and in her community and town. Getting others to believe in her both male and female as well as other races. A place where she did not grow up, nor living around those she is now. My Hat is off to her for the Courage and proving that this is what the American Dream is all about. :wink:

On that point we do indeed find agreement.

Good conversation .. thank you.

MMC
04-26-2012, 12:26 PM
Anytime BAC! :smiley:

roadmaster
04-26-2012, 01:40 PM

Wrong! He was one of us. Don't care if he had purple skin. I also like Bobby Jendal of Louisiana, going to throw the race card at him too? It is not the face in the room but the words they speak, and what they stand for.

Peter1469
04-26-2012, 05:55 PM
"The two parties have combined against us to nullify our power by a 'gentleman's agreement' of non-recognition, no matter how we vote ... May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties."~~W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

Wisdom far beyond his years.

Without context into DuBois belief system, I agree with that quote.

ramone
04-26-2012, 09:21 PM

Hmm, I'll step up to the plate. So BAC, were you born in the United States, or in Africa? I have a little knowledge on the racism in this country, and how the intellectual ties apply.

dadakarma
04-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Hmm, I'll step up to the plate. So BAC, were you born in the United States, or in Africa? I have a little knowledge on the racism in this country, and how the intellectual ties apply.

Of course you do. You've helped to contribute to it by being a skinhead and birther.

ramone
04-26-2012, 09:36 PM
Just so everybody knows, you are on ignore and I don't read your retarded responses anymore. Nomesayn. LOL So I have only this response to you.

dadakarma
04-26-2012, 09:46 PM
Just so everybody knows, you are on ignore and I don't read your retarded responses anymore. Nomesayn. LOL So I have only this response to you.

Yes, skinhead. This ^ is not 'ignoring'. Nomesayn? :roflmao:

BlackAsCoal
04-28-2012, 01:45 AM

I was born in the United States .. and if you're going where I think you are .. :0) please do.

Alias
04-28-2012, 01:02 PM
I would hope by this day we would be speaking about content of character instead of skin color.

Captain Obvious
04-28-2012, 01:55 PM
I would hope by this day we would be speaking about content of character instead of skin color.

Black people are more obsessed with skin color than anyone else.

wingrider
04-28-2012, 01:59 PM

but I thought all you folks were saying the tea party was racist,, what??? so now we have a black female tea party member and your response is " the color of her skin don't matter?? HMMMMMMMM.... interesting!!!!!

MMC
04-28-2012, 02:00 PM

Well, we do have Chris Rock up.....talking about that point.

BlackAsCoal
04-29-2012, 09:11 AM
but I thought all you folks were saying the tea party was racist,, what??? so now we have a black female tea party member and your response is " the color of her skin don't matter?? HMMMMMMMM.... interesting!!!!!

So you believe that a black woman running for office as a teabagger makes all the claims of racism go away. :0)

If memory serves, the claims remained right through the 5 minutes of fame for Herman Cain and Allen West .. as they should have.

Alias
04-29-2012, 09:12 AM

The Black race hustlers sure are.

BlackAsCoal
04-29-2012, 09:13 AM
Well, we do have Chris Rock up.....talking about that point.

With all due respect .. was it not you who started this thread with the race of Mia Love and the significance of that?

Alias
04-29-2012, 09:13 AM

So you believe that a black woman running for office as a teabagger makes all the claims of racism go away. :0)

If memory serves, the claims remained right through the 5 minutes of fame for Herman Cain and Allen West .. as they should have.

Making "claims" and then proving them are two very different things. Race hustlers make all kinds of claims.

Peter1469
04-29-2012, 09:21 AM
If there is any systematic racism left it America it is from the left; the soft bigotry of low expectations.

BlackAsCoal
Making "claims" and then proving them are two very different things. Race hustlers make all kinds of claims.

:0) Too funny.

Listening to teabaggers talking about "racism" .. just too damn funny.

BlackAsCoal
If there is any systematic racism left it America it is from the left; the soft bigotry of low expectations.

:0) amazing

Peter1469
04-29-2012, 09:25 AM
:0) amazing

I thought so too!

Alias
04-29-2012, 10:01 AM
:0) Too funny.

Listening to teabaggers talking about "racism" .. just too damn funny.

Oh, for sure. All those people who show up at the Tea Party are racist. Go peddle your crap somewhere else.

Alias
04-29-2012, 10:05 AM
This racism BS needs to be stopped in it's tracks every time it's presented.

MMC
04-29-2012, 02:16 PM
With all due respect .. was it not you who started this thread with the race of Mia Love and the significance of that?

Yes.....but does this change the fact that we have Chris Rock up in a thread talking about it?

BlackAsCoal
04-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Oh, for sure. All those people who show up at the Tea Party are racist. Go peddle your crap somewhere else.

Are you the Admin here?

If not .. F U.

Teabaggers aren't racist ... but liberals and democrats are .. :0)

Stupid

BlackAsCoal
04-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Yes.....but does this change the fact that we have Chris Rock up in a thread talking about it?

I'm not the one who said that discussing racism makes one racist.

Are you of the opinion that it doesn't exist?

MMC
04-30-2012, 08:41 AM
I'm not the one who said that discussing racism makes one racist.

Are you of the opinion that it doesn't exist?

Am I of the opinion that racism doesnt exist. No, like many others I think it has changed. I don't think it is just about skin color anymore. Despite any that does exist.....the US is the least racist country out of them all.