PDA

View Full Version : A Freedom of Speech Test

cultsmasher
08-13-2014, 06:34 PM
You may not like what I have to say, but please hear me out. Also, this is how I would like things to go. If you think I am wrong about a particular point that I make, let me know what it is and why you think it is wrong. I will tell you why it isn't wrong. And so on. To keep things simple, please send a separate reply for each point that you think I am wrong about.
First of all, I have heard some religious people basically say that they would actually like to see the world destroyed. Because that would mean that they would be able to go to heaven and be with Jesus. For most other people, they operate by a similar principal. Which is not really caring what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. It's no wonder why people like lies so much. But get ready for some truth.
The rock bottom basis for true patriotism lies in what you are. Just as it is in the animal kingdom. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human. (You know, like what Michael Jackson tried to make himself look like) Also, I am far from caring what other species of human may think about this. Just as a dog wouldn't likely care what a flea's feelings about things are. You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites around. And no doubt, much better. Despite what your Jewish slavemasters have brainwashed you to believe. Or their Christian lap dogs who believe that a good way to prove the power of their god is to support the Jewish people. For all you White people out there, stick up for yourselves and support each other!
For example, look at the illegal invaders flooding over our southern border. I think the U.S. should start sending the ones they catch back over the border with catapults! (Land mines would be helpful also) That would slow down the invasion. This may sound harsh. But you'll likely find it difficult to stop desperate overbreeders without desperate measures. And White people, along with the land we occupy, are worth fighting for. No matter what the cost! Another thing is that the U.S. should be more than a dumping ground for lowlifes who don't believe in population control. (If they have even heard of the term) I'm glad we don't share a land border with places like China, India, Pakistan or Rwanda. Also, ever hear of a Mexican group called, "La Raza?" It means, "The Race." You can't get much more racist than that. Yet between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that group has received over ten million dollars.
It's bad enough that so many traitorous companies started sending jobs overseas. Which caused many more less traitorous companies to do the same, just to compete. We don't need these illegal scabs coming here to take what jobs are left. For you White people out there, (As well as other Americans) you should be concerned that these invaders are ultimately taking the food out of your children's mouths. But if you aren't interested in sticking up for what you are, I don't suppose that sticking up for your children would hold much interest for you. Which is the ultimate in pathetic. Unfortunately, the ruling elite capitalist scum who run this country just loves the shit out of scabs and wage slaves.
I have another example of racism for you. I was watching a news program once. (For as much as you can believe those) On it, they said that when Obama was first running for president, blacks were registering to vote in larger than normal numbers. Both times Obama ran, he received over ninety five percent of the black vote. I would have to assume that a large reason for that was just because he was black. That sounds pretty racist to me.
For anybody who might care to reply to this post, I don't even want to hear from you unless you're White. Why? Because a bottle nosed dolphin has no business telling a spotted dolphin anything that has to do with what spotted dolphins do. A mule deer has no business telling a white tail deer anything that has to do with what white tail deer do. A lynx has no business telling a bobcat anything that has to do with what bobcats do. Etc. times millions. So non-Whites have no business telling Whites anything that has to do with what Whites do. Also, I know that insults come easier than reason. But please save your insults for someone who cares. Another thing is that for those who may disagree with me, it would be helpful for those with a doctorate degree to reply to me. Or anybody who has a high level of status quo entrenched, "Bo Peep" education. Because cutting the head off any cult is a good place to start.

Captain Obvious
08-13-2014, 06:36 PM
So these two old Jewish guys walk into a strip bar in New Jersey...

... stop me if you heard this one already.

donttread
08-13-2014, 06:45 PM
I'm mostly white but with a wicked golfers tan. Where does that leave me? You have a right to say what you said, right WRONG or indifferent

del
08-13-2014, 06:47 PM
white space is your friend.

Captain Obvious
08-13-2014, 06:48 PM
I'm mostly white but with a wicked golfers tan. Where does that leave me? You have a right to say what you said, right WRONG or indifferent

You golf, you're pretty safe then.

If you bowl - zing, you're golden.

If you're on the Olympic curling team you get a free membership.

:biglaugh:

Mister D
08-13-2014, 06:55 PM
You may not like what I have to say, but please hear me out. Also, this is how I would like things to go. If you think I am wrong about a particular point that I make, let me know what it is and why you think it is wrong. I will tell you why it isn't wrong. And so on. To keep things simple, please send a separate reply for each point that you think I am wrong about.
First of all, I have heard some religious people basically say that they would actually like to see the world destroyed. Because that would mean that they would be able to go to heaven and be with Jesus. For most other people, they operate by a similar principal. Which is not really caring what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. It's no wonder why people like lies so much. But get ready for some truth.
The rock bottom basis for true patriotism lies in what you are. Just as it is in the animal kingdom. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human. (You know, like what Michael Jackson tried to make himself look like) Also, I am far from caring what other species of human may think about this. Just as a dog wouldn't likely care what a flea's feelings about things are. You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites around. And no doubt, much better. Despite what your Jewish slavemasters have brainwashed you to believe. Or their Christian lap dogs who believe that a good way to prove the power of their god is to support the Jewish people. For all you White people out there, stick up for yourselves and support each other!
For example, look at the illegal invaders flooding over our southern border. I think the U.S. should start sending the ones they catch back over the border with catapults! (Land mines would be helpful also) That would slow down the invasion. This may sound harsh. But you'll likely find it difficult to stop desperate overbreeders without desperate measures. And White people, along with the land we occupy, are worth fighting for. No matter what the cost! Another thing is that the U.S. should be more than a dumping ground for lowlifes who don't believe in population control. (If they have even heard of the term) I'm glad we don't share a land border with places like China, India, Pakistan or Rwanda. Also, ever hear of a Mexican group called, "La Raza?" It means, "The Race." You can't get much more racist than that. Yet between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that group has received over ten million dollars.
It's bad enough that so many traitorous companies started sending jobs overseas. Which caused many more less traitorous companies to do the same, just to compete. We don't need these illegal scabs coming here to take what jobs are left. For you White people out there, (As well as other Americans) you should be concerned that these invaders are ultimately taking the food out of your children's mouths. But if you aren't interested in sticking up for what you are, I don't suppose that sticking up for your children would hold much interest for you. Which is the ultimate in pathetic. Unfortunately, the ruling elite capitalist scum who run this country just loves the shit out of scabs and wage slaves.
I have another example of racism for you. I was watching a news program once. (For as much as you can believe those) On it, they said that when Obama was first running for president, blacks were registering to vote in larger than normal numbers. Both times Obama ran, he received over ninety five percent of the black vote. I would have to assume that a large reason for that was just because he was black. That sounds pretty racist to me.
For anybody who might care to reply to this post, I don't even want to hear from you unless you're White. Why? Because a bottle nosed dolphin has no business telling a spotted dolphin anything that has to do with what spotted dolphins do. A mule deer has no business telling a white tail deer anything that has to do with what white tail deer do. A lynx has no business telling a bobcat anything that has to do with what bobcats do. Etc. times millions. So non-Whites have no business telling Whites anything that has to do with what Whites do. Also, I know that insults come easier than reason. But please save your insults for someone who cares. Another thing is that for those who may disagree with me, it would be helpful for those with a doctorate degree to reply to me. Or anybody who has a high level of status quo entrenched, "Bo Peep" education. Because cutting the head off any cult is a good place to start.

I agree with some of what you say. Don't use racial epithets and you should be fine.

Captain Obvious
08-13-2014, 06:56 PM
I agree with some of what you say. Don't use racial epithets and you should be fine.

Racial epithets are the difference between an honest concerned white person and a racist.

For the most part.

Mister D
08-13-2014, 06:57 PM

What was he wrong about? Or is it just that whenever a white person speaks for his race you react with ridicule the way you've been trained? Or is it just fear? A desire to be a "nice guy"?

Mister D
08-13-2014, 07:00 PM
Racial epithets are the difference between an honest concerned white person and a racist.

For the most part.

True. It's always the difference between an articulate, intelligent person and someone who should probably let someone else do the talking.

Captain Obvious
08-13-2014, 07:01 PM
True. It's always the difference between an articulate, intelligent person and someone who should probably let someone else do the talking.

Racial issues don't exclude white concerns in my book but I tend to frown on those that have bigoted motives.

Mister D
08-13-2014, 07:02 PM
Oh, and the Hitler avatar needs to go. Consider a tactical concession if it makes you feel better.

Peter1469
08-13-2014, 07:02 PM
I am green. But I still have opinions. At least I like to think.

First, paragraphs should be spaced to make long rants easy to read. A superior race would demand breaks between paragraphs.

White is a separate species of human? Cite to a peer reviewed article(s) please.

Where is my Jewish slave master? Come to think of it, the vast majority of my g/fs and ex-wife were jews. I missed out with the S&M stuff. I am disappointed.

If Whites are superior, why is it only the others that protect their borders?

But I am green, so I suspect you have no interest in my simple opinions.

:wink:

I think you are just a visitor here.

del
08-13-2014, 07:03 PM
obvious troll is obvious

Matty
08-13-2014, 07:06 PM
obvious troll is obvious

Yep! I'm surprised people read his bs. I got to the beginning of the second paragraph and reached for the barf bag.

Mister D
08-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Racial issues don't exclude white concerns in my book but I tend to frown on those that have bigoted motives.

That's just it though. You have known me a quite a while. I seemed that way to you at first and probably to most people. You just don't know what's in a man's heart until you get to know him. The frequent use of epithets, however, give it away.

Remember AZlibertarian? He once told me that he stopped believing I was a racist because no matter how much he baited and provoked me I never used hateful language in our conversations about race.

Captain Obvious
08-13-2014, 07:10 PM
That's just it though. You have known me a quite a while. I seemed that way to you at first and probably to most people. You just don't know what's in a man's heart until you get to know him. The frequent use of epithets, however, give it away.

Remember AZlibertarian? He once told me that he stopped believing I was a racist because no matter how much he baited and provoked me I never used hateful language in our conversations about race.

Agreed, I hold you in much higher respect than I did a while back.

And, for the record, I wouldn't use AZ as a character reference in any situation.

Mister D
08-13-2014, 07:13 PM

And, for the record, I wouldn't use AZ as a character reference in any situation.

I tried to get him to come here. Flatly, if politely, refused.

darroll
08-13-2014, 07:15 PM
KISS= Keep it short stupid.

Captain Obvious
08-13-2014, 07:25 PM
I tried to get him to come here. Flatly, if politely, refused.

He still has bruises on his ass from the last two campaigns.

Dr. Who
08-13-2014, 07:27 PM
I think that you may have accidentally taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque. The place you were looking for is here: https://www.stormfront.org

Captain Obvious
08-13-2014, 07:28 PM
I think that you may have accidentally taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque. The place you were looking for is here: https://www.stormfront.org

Or, better yet:

www.thepoliticsforums.com

Private Pickle
08-13-2014, 07:31 PM
What was he wrong about? Or is it just that whenever a white person speaks for his race you react with ridicule the way you've been trained? Or is it just fear? A desire to be a "nice guy"?

Dude...

Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human.

Green Arrow
08-13-2014, 09:45 PM
I saw the Hitler avi and was going to post Hitler memes, but then I read your post and it's very thoughtful and respectful, which I appreciate, so I shall return the courtesy.

To be fair to religious people, those that you reference are a fringe group of crazies. They just seem like a big deal because they are very loud and vocal (and possibly a majority) in the United States. Not coincidentally at all, these also happen to be the biggest and loudest group of Christian Zionists.

Still a minority, though. Lots of good religious people out there.

The rock bottom basis for true patriotism lies in what you are. Just as it is in the animal kingdom. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human.

I'm gonna stop you right there. There is no objective basis to suggest that any one race is superior to another. We have all evolved differently, for sure, but those differences make us superior to another only in specific aspects. I would say whites are superior when it comes to power and leadership, Asians are superior in intelligence, and blacks are superior in survivability. Just like Codename Section is superior to me in strength, Alyosha is superior to me in intelligence, and I am superior to them in leadership. Overall, however, we are not superior to one another.

Also, I am far from caring what other species of human may think about this. Just as a dog wouldn't likely care what a flea's feelings about things are. You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites around. And no doubt, much better.

I think this is true for all races, but it's also true for all cultures within those races. The Eurozone is collapsing because the Scottish, British, French, Germans, Italians, etc. are all sick of having their unique cultures watered down by the others. I think everyone would be happier if we relegated our nations to one culture, and for nations like the U.S., self-segregated into cultural communities.

Despite what your Jewish slavemasters have brainwashed you to believe. Or their Christian lap dogs who believe that a good way to prove the power of their god is to support the Jewish people. For all you White people out there, stick up for yourselves and support each other!

Zionists have strong control over Christianity, true, but it has little to do with "proving the power of their god." It's politics, pure and simple.

I don't think it's necessary to resort to violence. Just lock down the border with the U.S. military (instead of spreading them throughout the world) and then create cultural communities for the ones that are still here.

Racism is simply the belief that one race is superior to another. I don't think it was racism, just a desire to see a guy like them in the big house. Wouldn't you, if 200 years of our Presidents were black guys instead of white guys?

It's certainly not the best logic to vote with, but we all feel more comfortable supporting people like us.

Ethereal
08-13-2014, 10:51 PM
I'm sick of taking the time to respond to nazis only to have them leave after two days. If he sticks around longer than a week, I'll be happy to debate him, otherwise, I'm not going to waste my time.

Peter1469
08-13-2014, 11:05 PM
I'm sick of taking the time to respond to nazis only to have them leave after two days. If he sticks around longer than a week, I'll be happy to debate him, otherwise, I'm not going to waste my time.

He is a one trick pony I thing. Also I imagine you debating him would be a waste of your time.

But if he comes back- you get first shot.

Libhater
08-13-2014, 11:17 PM
Good luck standing up for the most successful race on earth, i.e. the WHITE race. We have people here who think only the black race of people have a right to race bait and whine about the former slave daze as being reason enough to give them such leftist policies like affirmative action and quotas that do nothing but divide the American people. I see that people here have already branded you a racist. They'll tell you that you'll feel more comfortable visiting the 'Stormfront' site than spending time here trying to debate or teach these people some very basic facts about race itself. You see, when you stump these people with intelligent race related discourse, these guilty white men tend to get all squirmy by resorting to their default option of telling you to go to Stormfront. Just to show you how ridiculous and childlike these people are, many of them call the Christian-based Tea Party people racists as well.

And believe me when I tell you to post these race related topics down in the race relations sub forum, chances are they'll get thrown into the hole like this one is surely destined to go. Talk about thin skinned people, you'll meet your share of them here, that's for sure. But good luck with your attempt to provide the truth to this forum. I got your back, pal.

Dr. Who
08-13-2014, 11:17 PM
I saw the Hitler avi and was going to post Hitler memes, but then I read your post and it's very thoughtful and respectful, which I appreciate, so I shall return the courtesy.

To be fair to religious people, those that you reference are a fringe group of crazies. They just seem like a big deal because they are very loud and vocal (and possibly a majority) in the United States. Not coincidentally at all, these also happen to be the biggest and loudest group of Christian Zionists.

Still a minority, though. Lots of good religious people out there.

I'm gonna stop you right there. There is no objective basis to suggest that any one race is superior to another. We have all evolved differently, for sure, but those differences make us superior to another only in specific aspects. I would say whites are superior when it comes to power and leadership, Asians are superior in intelligence, and blacks are superior in survivability. Just like @Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) is superior to me in strength, @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863) is superior to me in intelligence, and I am superior to them in leadership. Overall, however, we are not superior to one another.

I think this is true for all races, but it's also true for all cultures within those races. The Eurozone is collapsing because the Scottish, British, French, Germans, Italians, etc. are all sick of having their unique cultures watered down by the others. I think everyone would be happier if we relegated our nations to one culture, and for nations like the U.S., self-segregated into cultural communities.

Zionists have strong control over Christianity, true, but it has little to do with "proving the power of their god." It's politics, pure and simple.

I don't think it's necessary to resort to violence. Just lock down the border with the U.S. military (instead of spreading them throughout the world) and then create cultural communities for the ones that are still here.

Racism is simply the belief that one race is superior to another. I don't think it was racism, just a desire to see a guy like them in the big house. Wouldn't you, if 200 years of our Presidents were black guys instead of white guys?

It's certainly not the best logic to vote with, but we all feel more comfortable supporting people like us.
I guess I'm a bit different than you in some ways. I don't necessarily feel more comfortable among "my own kind" whatever that is, since I come from a rather mixed European background. If I'm honest, the only thing that really makes me feel out of place or uncomfortable is being around people who are truly ignorant and/or hateful and proud of it or people who are uncomfortable around anyone who isn't part of their own community, and that is irrespective of race, creed or ethnicity. I've always had diverse friends. I enjoy other cultures, other religions and other points of view. For me, being in an enclave of only one kind of people would be really boring and unnatural. Perhaps it is because I'm a painter. An artist by nature, if not by career. I paint people, so every aspect of humanity is interesting to me. I look at faces every day and dissect features and try to determine their origins. That's a personal hobby. I'm attracted to anthropology and understanding what people's bone structures tell me about their origins.

Peter1469
08-13-2014, 11:22 PM
Libhater- you are a cartoon character. You should be making a lot of money in royalties.

Green Arrow
08-13-2014, 11:30 PM
I guess I'm a bit different than you in some ways. I don't necessarily feel more comfortable among "my own kind" whatever that is, since I come from a rather mixed European background. If I'm honest, the only thing that really makes me feel out of place or uncomfortable is being around people who are truly ignorant and/or hateful and proud of it or people who are uncomfortable around anyone who isn't part of their own community, and that is irrespective of race, creed or ethnicity. I've always had diverse friends. I enjoy other cultures, other religions and other points of view. For me, being in an enclave of only one kind of people would be really boring and unnatural. Perhaps it is because I'm a painter. An artist by nature, if not by career. I paint people, so every aspect of humanity is interesting to me. I look at faces every day and dissect features and try to determine their origins. That's a personal hobby. I'm attracted to anthropology and understanding what people's bone structures tell me about their origins.

Oh, I'm not trying to suggest I'm uncomfortable around non-whites, 'cause I'm totally not. I work in a team of six people, all black except for me :tongue: I just mean that it's easier to be friends with and to be around "people of your own kind," than with people that are not.

For example, half the time I can't understand what they are talking about, because they (naturally) talk about culturally black things that I have no experience with or knowledge of. It goes both ways, I start talking about Guardians of the Galaxy and they lose interest. And this isn't just limited to race, either. My family is Christian, I am not, so religious discussions get really awkward.

Libhater
08-13-2014, 11:37 PM
Libhater- you are a cartoon character. You should be making a lot of money in royalties.

There is no doubt the artist Dr. Who would love to paint my caricature, but not as a cartoon character; more like the realist WHITE NATIONALIST/Capitalist/Christian/Conservative/Constitutionalist and Pro American that I've always been. Not having a current picture
of myself handy, I can only suggest the good Dr. Who grab a picture of Ronald Reagan to use as a substitute when painting the Libhater
on an all WHITE canvas so as to give the finished piece the full effect.

Redrose
08-14-2014, 12:03 AM

When I saw your avatar, I decided not to read your post. If you want to be taken seriously, tone it down.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 04:11 PM
Captian Obvious,
You bring up an interesting point when you bring up the topic of being bigoted. Did you know that even babies are bigoted? This information comes from an episode from 60 minutes. Just in case you wanted to look up the episode and watch it. From the way the animal kingdom operates, it would seem that "racism" exists because it serves a useful purpose.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 04:21 PM
Mister D,
Thanks for the suggestion of getting rid of my Hitler avatar. But I can't help it if the general population has been brainwashed beyond all recognition by the Jewish dominated media. So just to be a thorn in the sides of the brainwashed, I think I'll keep it. Sure, Hitler may not have been perfect, but I prefer White Fascism to the milticultural Plutocracy we now live in. After a period of time under a White patriotic dictatorship, we can move on to an even more fair form of government than democracy.

Captain Obvious
08-14-2014, 04:23 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_35cfqJpdIFg/SlKkYq98BmI/AAAAAAAAAIE/cyoSpCfXP2Q/s320/crackpot.gif

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 04:54 PM
Peter1469,
First, please don't confuse any issues by complaining about my penmanship. Then you ask me to site my proof about the White race being a separate species. I have some proof for you. In zoology, every creature that even has the slightest difference from another has a different zoological classification. For example, there is probably one for negroes. I think it was in the Cincinnati zoo where they used to display some. I don't know what zoological classification they used for them was, but I choose to classify them as Homo Afranicus. Though this may not be proof enough that Whites are a separate species. Sure, Whites may be able to interbreed with them and have viable offspring. But that doesn't mean a lot to me. Though I'm no expert, all of the animals I mentioned in my post could probably do the same. Along with many other different species on the planet.
Something you need to understand about the science on this matter is that whoever first came up with this politically correct crap was full of just that. Crap. Take a species of bird that made it to the Galapagos islands. Possibly they may not have had a lot of reason to roam, but they weren't isolated from each other when they got there. Yet they evolved different characteristics suited to exploit different ecological niches. At the beginning of this divergence, there were probably fewer differences between these birds than there were among different species of human. It would appear that in part, what constitutes a different species is little more than a state of mind. Also, these birds had a right to do what they did. Just as Whites have a right to separate non-Whites from them. Sure, the White man may have gained some things from our interaction with other species of human. But the price we had to pay is far in excess of the worth of those things.
I have another example of what constitutes a different species. Long ago, the actor Ed Begley Jr and a friend of his found themselves in a black part of town. They were attacked by a group of black people for being White. Mr Begley was nearly killed. Whatever it was that caused a knife to be plunged into him, (I don't know how many times) you can view that as a standard of what constitutes a separate species. I will need to continue this on a separate reply. Before my time runs out and the site won't accept it.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 04:59 PM
Peter1469,
Sorry. I just got to the part where you said that a lot of your girlfriends and ex-wife were Jews. I would have liked to have answered more of your questions. But obviously you brain has been riddled with Jew cooties. I won't waist my words on you. Don't bother replying. I won't read it.

donttread
08-14-2014, 05:02 PM
Peter1469,
First, please don't confuse any issues by complaining about my penmanship. Then you ask me to site my proof about the White race being a separate species. I have some proof for you. In zoology, every creature that even has the slightest difference from another has a different zoological classification. For example, there is probably one for negroes. I think it was in the Cincinnati zoo where they used to display some. I don't know what zoological classification they used for them was, but I choose to classify them as Homo Afranicus. Though this may not be proof enough that Whites are a separate species. Sure, Whites may be able to interbreed with them and have viable offspring. But that doesn't mean a lot to me. Though I'm no expert, all of the animals I mentioned in my post could probably do the same. Along with many other different species on the planet.
Something you need to understand about the science on this matter is that whoever first came up with this politically correct crap was full of just that. Crap. Take a species of bird that made it to the Galapagos islands. Possibly they may not have had a lot of reason to roam, but they weren't isolated from each other when they got there. Yet they evolved different characteristics suited to exploit different ecological niches. At the beginning of this divergence, there were probably fewer differences between these birds than there were among different species of human. It would appear that in part, what constitutes a different species is little more than a state of mind. Also, these birds had a right to do what they did. Just as Whites have a right to separate non-Whites from them. Sure, the White man may have gained some things from our interaction with other species of human. But the price we had to pay is far in excess of the worth of those things.
I have another example of what constitutes a different species. Long ago, the actor Ed Begley Jr and a friend of his found themselves in a black part of town. They were attacked by a group of black people for being White. Mr Begley was nearly killed. Whatever it was that caused a knife to be plunged into him, (I don't know how many times) you can view that as a standard of what constitutes a separate species. I will need to continue this on a separate reply. Before my time runs out and the site won't accept it.

You need to restudy zoology. A rule of thumb is that if two animals can mate and produce viral offspring they are from the same species

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Del,
You can call me a troll if you want to. I've been called worse. But what of someone why can't rationally debate a troll. In my book, that makes them something even worse. But you don't have to worry about it. After your insult, I will just pass by anything else you say. So insult away.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 05:06 PM
Matalese,
That's right. Reach for your barf bag. Just like a good little brainwashed tool. It's too bad you didn't read more. You would have learned something.

Ethereal
08-14-2014, 05:07 PM
Peter1469,

Different species cannot successfully interbreed by defininition. That is how we know they are separate species. If you want to claim that people with "white" skin are a subspecies, then I would ask you how you arrived at such a conclusion. Is there some consistent genotypic configuration that differentiates a "white" from a "black" that you're aware of, or are you simply basing your views on superficial variations in phenotypes, like skin color and skeletal shape?

Ethereal
08-14-2014, 05:11 PM
Peter1469,
Sorry. I just got to the part where you said that a lot of your girlfriends and ex-wife were Jews. I would have liked to have answered more of your questions. But obviously you brain has been riddled with Jew cooties. I won't waist my words on you. Don't bother replying. I won't read it.

Then you are already contradicting yourself, because nobody who claims to be interested in rational debate would refuse to debate someone simply because they dated jewish women. He could have dated a million Jewish women and it would have no relevance whatsoever to the validity of his position.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Dr. Who,
I am aware of the White patriot form called "Stormfront." But why would I want to talk to a bunch of people who would just agree with me. Discussing my political views is best done on a site like this. Though I usually get banned. But until that happens, it usually makes for some interesting conversation. That is, apart from the insults. Which don't really bother me. Because you have to have some regard for a thing to be insulted by it.

donttread
08-14-2014, 05:18 PM
Different species cannot successfully interbreed by defininition. That is how we know they are separate species. If you want to claim that people with "white" skin are a subspecies, then I would ask you how you arrived at such a conclusion. Is there some consistent genotypic configuration that differentiates a "white" from a "black" that you're aware of, or are you simply basing your views on superficial variations in phenotypes, like skin color and skeletal shape?

Technicallity but they often can however the offspring are sterile. Like a mule

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 05:20 PM
Private Pickle,
I take it that you disagree with my view that the White species is the best. But why did Michael Jackson try to look White. Why do non-White women try to look White. Why do many negro women try to straighten their hair or wear wigs with straight hair. Why is blond the most popular hair dye color. etc. etc. etc. etc. And don't even get me started on White culture, science and literature.

Ethereal
08-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Technicallity but they often can however the offspring are sterile. Like a mule

Producing sterile offspring is not my idea of "successful" interbreeding.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 06:14 PM
Green Arrow,
I am going to start at the point where you say that there are some good religious people out there. And there are probably some good necrophilias out there too. Religion in general is the greatest evil to befall mankind. Don't believe me? I ran across a free ebook online that you shoukd read. It's called, "our holy hell, the causes, the solutions." Then you go on ti disagree with my assertion that the White species of human is superior. But as I responded to someone else here, most non-White women try to look White. In Japan, geishas wear white makeup. As in times past did many European women did. As you probably know, many of those men and women wore white powered wigs. And these days, blond is the most popilar hair dye.
Actors in times past used to wear white makeup to highlight their facial features. Etc.
Then you mention the differences in difference species of human. Which I of course am well aware of. For instance, blacks have longer arms and legs. They also have narrower hips and have more of what are called quick reflex muscle cells. But they are also probably prone to different diseases than Whites are. I know that there are some drugs that work on Whites that don't work the same on blacks.
You then say that Orientals are more intelligent. Orientals do have a few more grams of brain than Whites. (And blacks have a few less than Whites) But despite this, Orientals are pretty stupid. Generally speaking, they seem to be more accepting of authority. They still haven't figured out the superiority of an alphabet, fork and spoon. They like to cleve to traditional medicine that hasn't been subjected to double blind studies. Many prefer tiger penis to viagra. etc. If they're more intelligent, I havn't seen a lot of evidence of it.
Then you basicakky say that the troubles that Europe is having is due to cultural mixing. Which may be true to some point. But I think they have worse problems than that. I have a "For instance" for you. But first I would like to say that there are Europeans I like more than the Greeks. The Germains complain that the Greeks don't work as hard as they do. Which is why the Greek state is doing so bad. But something I don't think the Germans are taking into account is that it is hot as hell in Greece. For the general laborer, it makes a big difference.
You then seem to disagree with my point about Christians helping Jews to prove the power of their god. Well I happened across a Christian television program once. Christians were running a fundraiser to send some poor Jews to the holy land. That shows Christian support. Then on another program, I saw a Christian evangelist talking to some Jews at a restaurant. He was telling the Jews that they really needed to stick to their guns and protect the holy land. More Christian support. This on top of the Jewish controlled media, Jewish organized crime and flat out what the Jews do to support each other. It's no wonder they're running everything and most Americans are unwitting slaves. Then you bring up politics. Though I heard an interesting opinion about politics. Which is that it is just a different form of warfare.
Then you speak of simply shutting down the border. But from what I wrote in my post, you should know that isn't going to happen. If you have another pipe dream solution besides violence, it might be kind of interesting to hear what it is. This is about all that I really feel a need to discuss about what you wrote.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 06:21 PM
Ethereal,
I'm not actually a Nazi. I have never read Mein Kamph and I'm not a member of the Nazi party. And though Hitler was far from perfect, I do appreciat a lot of what he stood for. A lot of which would really help this country out. You also speak of how people with my kind of views don't stick around for long. I am one of those people. I have been banned many times from sites like this. Why? People just don't like to hear the truth. I will also probably end up getting banned from this site too. So you may as well try to get your licks in while you still have the chance.

Bob
08-14-2014, 06:22 PM

You are superior to the rest of the forum based on how you talk. (in your mind)

Bob
08-14-2014, 06:32 PM
Ethereal,
I'm not actually a Nazi. I have never read Mein Kamph and I'm not a member of the Nazi party. And though Hitler was far from perfect, I do appreciat a lot of what he stood for. A lot of which would really help this country out. You also speak of how people with my kind of views don't stick around for long. I am one of those people. I have been banned many times from sites like this. Why? People just don't like to hear the truth. I will also probably end up getting banned from this site too. So you may as well try to get your licks in while you still have the chance.

While Hitler did a lot of good for Germans, he did nothing good for you nor me.

Hitler is a red flag to almost all posters. He favored Aryans not just any person who was white.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 06:47 PM
Libhater,
Thanks for the support. It's nice to see that there's a true patriot around here who gets it. Even if we are a minority of a minority. It might be possible to beat a White man. But if he has true honor, he can never be defeated. Even for all the White "whitey haters" I have ran across, I'll bet that they still gain a little pride from knowing that there are White people who won't take it laying down.

Captain Obvious
08-14-2014, 06:49 PM
Birds of a feather...

Captain Obvious
08-14-2014, 06:53 PM
While Hitler did a lot of good for Germans, he did nothing good for you nor me.

Sure, he did a lot of good for those young Germans he sent into Stalingrad right before winter.

Libhater
08-14-2014, 06:58 PM
Libhater,
Thanks for the support. It's nice to see that there's a true patriot around here who gets it. Even if we are a minority of a minority. It might be possible to beat a White man. But if he has true honor, he can never be defeated. Even for all the White "whitey haters" I have ran across, I'll bet that they still gain a little pride from knowing that there are White people who won't take it laying down.

I'm wondering if when you chose the cultsmasher as your moniker that you had it in mind to smash the 'cult' that is in the middle of 'multi-CULT-uralism? For if you're anything like me then you would agree that besides illegal immigration and socialism--that our greatest domestic threat is multiculturalism. While I do support you on your fight for and praise for the WHITE race, I do have a few problems with some of your other positions or feelings, such as with religion.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Dr. Who,
You are lying to yourself. If you ever saw that bullshit Jewish propaganda film, "Pleasantville," I bet you just ate that crap up. In nature, different but similar animals stick mostly to their own kind. This kind of "racism" exists because it is the right way to be. As I said to somebody else around here, Whites may have gained some useful things from other species of human. But the cost of thise things far outweighs their worth. People seem to exist for two things. Breeding and taking what other people have. Apparently you like to think of yourself as friends of other species of human. But if you are White, try separating your kind from their kind. You'll find out quickly enough what they're really all about.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Redrose,
To some extant, I suppose we are all pack animals. But you should try breaking away from the pack and read my post. Believe me, you'll take it seriously then. No doubt you are more comfortable where you are at. But ignoring the truth, or what others perceive as the truth that you may disagree with, isn't a thinking person's way.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 07:19 PM
Donttread,
Are your eyes sewn shut, or do you use staples and glue. You know i'm not really interested in what the politically correct, status quo entrenched scientific community has to say. Species of animals diverge. This isn't always due to geographical distance. This is because it is the way it should be. You may not like it, But the White species of human has the universe given right to do the same.

donttread
08-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Producing sterile offspring is not my idea of "successful" interbreeding.

Its successful for the mule

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 07:34 PM
There are probably species of human that we aren't even aware of that people like us could interbreed with. Unfortunately, Neanderthals were one. But all that is beside the point. The point is that we ARE different. Whites DO have a right to seek their own destany. Ecological niches, cultures and customs, they're all pretty much the same thing. You may not agree with what my definition of species is. But there is one thing that you can't disagree with. The main preoccupation of humans is to take what others have. These days, that practice has camoflaged itself with political correctness. But I at least can see past that. It's always facinating how middle class or outright wealthy "swells" manage to shield themselves from the truth. To maintain things the way they are. But the view is different from the trenches.

Mister D
08-14-2014, 07:35 PM
Sure, he did a lot of good for those young Germans he sent into Stalingrad right before winter.

They entered Stalingrad in September.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 07:37 PM
Ethereal,
There are probably species of human that we aren't even aware of that people like us could interbreed with. Unfortunately, Neanderthals were one. But all that is beside the point. The point is that we ARE different. Whites DO have a right to seek their own destany. Ecological niches, cultures and customs, they're all pretty much the same thing. You may not agree with what my definition of what "species" means. But there is one thing that you can't disagree with. The main preoccupation of humans is to take what others have. These days, that practice has camoflaged itself with political correctness. But I at least can see past that. It's always facinating how middle class or outright wealthy "swells" manage to shield themselves from the truth. To maintain things the way they are. But the view is different from the trenches.

Captain Obvious
08-14-2014, 07:40 PM

... where it starts snowing in June there.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Ethereal,
I have my rules. I'm not interested in what non-whites have to say. Though as you know, I don't have anything to say to somebody who has dated many Jewish women and even married one. Such a person would likely be aflicted with something like a Stockholm Syndrome on steroids.

Captain Obvious
08-14-2014, 07:41 PM
Ethereal,
I have my rules. I'm not interested in what non-whites have to say. Though as you know, I don't have anything to say to somebody who has dated many Jewish women and even married one. Such a person would likely be aflicted with something like a Stockholm Syndrome on steroids.

This guy's a riot.

Mister D
08-14-2014, 07:44 PM

It's hot, actually. Stalingrad is in the south.

Chloe
08-14-2014, 07:44 PM
Dr. Who,
You are lying to yourself. If you ever saw that bullshit Jewish propaganda film, "Pleasantville," I bet you just ate that crap up. In nature, different but similar animals stick mostly to their own kind. This kind of "racism" exists because it is the right way to be. As I said to somebody else around here, Whites may have gained some useful things from other species of human. But the cost of thise things far outweighs their worth. People seem to exist for two things. Breeding and taking what other people have. Apparently you like to think of yourself as friends of other species of human. But if you are White, try separating your kind from their kind. You'll find out quickly enough what they're really all about.

Pleasantville was a great movie with a positive message. It's in stark contrast to your message.

Captain Obvious
08-14-2014, 07:50 PM

Yeah, I know.

September is right before winter though, for a campaign like that. You're more of the expert at me on WWII history, was this not a material flaw in Hitler's strategy?

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Bob,
Hitler did do something good for me. He showed me the way. Though as I've said to others, he wasn't perfect. But in my highly considered opinion, during WW II, we would have been better off backing him rather than Stalin. Also, I'm sure that Germany would have preferred being on good terms with the U.S. rather than Japan. Who knows. Then maybe that whole Pearl Harbor thing wouldn't have happened. But as things turned out, look at the Korean war. Even though we helped China during WW II, just five years after WW II, one American told of a battle where he could have shot a bullet blindly at the attacking Chinese and have been sure of hitting one of them. Vietnam didn't do us much good either. Neither did all of the proxy wars we have fought against communists. Come on! Let's all sing it! Hitler Bad!!! Hitler bad, bad, bad!!!

Mister D
08-14-2014, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I know.

September is right before winter though, for a campaign like that. You're more of the expert at me on WWII history, was this not a material flaw in Hitler's strategy?

The offensive began in June. I was called CaseBlue. I think we focus less on what Hitler did wrong and more on what the Russians did right. JMHO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_Blue

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 08:00 PM
Libhater,
Yes. We do indeed have some differences. For instance, I hate Regan. I could get into quite a lengthy discussion about the filth of capitalism. But religion is the greatest evil there is. Like I told somebody else, I ran across a free ebook on the internet called, "Our holy hell, the causes, the solutions." Nobody could read it and remain a Christain. But as I said in my original post, people just love lies. So believe what you will. Or if you have the nerve to burn your religious "Get out of jail free" card, read that book.

cultsmasher
08-14-2014, 08:04 PM
Chole,
Plesantville was whitebashing filth. For somebody who would probably like to concentrate on things like fuzzy teddy bears and lollipops, it might have had a positive message.

Chloe
08-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Chole,
Plesantville was whitebashing filth. For somebody who would probably like to concentrate on things like fuzzy teddy bears and lollipops, it might have had a positive message.

A white bashing film yet all the actors were white. The film was about closemindedness, racism, bigotry, and ignorance. Watch it again but this time try rooting for the good people.

Mister D
08-14-2014, 08:12 PM
A white bashing film yet all the actors were white. The film was about closemindedness, racism, bigotry, and ignorance. Watch it again but this time try rooting for the good people.

They typically are. They're also typically written by Jews like Gary Ross.

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:13 PM
Bob,
Hitler did do something good for me. He showed me the way. Though as I've said to others, he wasn't perfect. But in my highly considered opinion, during WW II, we would have been better off backing him rather than Stalin. Also, I'm sure that Germany would have preferred being on good terms with the U.S. rather than Japan. Who knows. Then maybe that whole Pearl Harbor thing wouldn't have happened. But as things turned out, look at the Korean war. Even though we helped China during WW II, just five years after WW II, one American told of a battle where he could have shot a bullet blindly at the attacking Chinese and have been sure of hitting one of them. Vietnam didn't do us much good either. Neither did all of the proxy wars we have fought against communists. Come on! Let's all sing it! Hitler Bad!!! Hitler bad, bad, bad!!!

WOW, let me first say a thing or two about me.
First, I served in the USA Army in Germany. I got engaged to a German girl living in Berlin who was raised in what used to be East Germany.

I saw first hand the destruction to Berlin. The communists had the East part and that was a mess. Bombed out at the time as if the war ended the day before.

Hitler did not help you at all. This following of him by you is a mistake. Talk to those like me who were there. I was there post WW2 but talked to so many Germans about the war. I did not try to trap them asking them if they liked Hitler. Modern Germany wants to forget him. They despise the man. You claim you hated Ronald Reagan. That is the man you should follow and not Hitler. Reagan freed millions from tyranny whereas Hitler put millions into tyranny.

I did not ask anybody there how they felt about being involved with Japan.

Stalin and Hitler were equally bad though Stalin killed far more than Hitler had.

A man I know today from Russia once told me that in Russia and the Ukraine where he came from that the Jews are having a terrible time of it. Stalin was no pal to the Jews.

My uncle died in combat in Korea at the beginning part of the war. We did not have many troops there when he died.

Have you studied the great book about Hitler called the rise and fall of the 3rd Reich.

Trust me, go to Germany and praise Hitler and you will find out fast you will almost be alone. They despise him.

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:15 PM

Are you fond of white people Chloe?

Have any of you wondered why no whites originated in Africa? Hundreds of thousands years and no black had a white child. They seem to be a different species to me.

Captain Obvious
08-14-2014, 08:16 PM
WOW, let me first say a thing or two about me.

Nobody ever stopped you.

Chloe
08-14-2014, 08:20 PM
Are you fond of white people @Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565)?

Have any of you wondered why no whites originated in Africa? Hundreds of thousands years and no black had a white child. They seem to be a different species to me.

Am I fond of white people? I don't even know what that means. I'm white, my family is white and most of my friends are white but that has nothing to do with being fond of a skin color. I don't see white people as being better or worse than any other race, and as for species I'm white and that cultsmasher guy is white but we may as well be two different species too with regards to how we see other people.

Chloe
08-14-2014, 08:23 PM
They typically are. They're also typically written by Jews like Gary Ross.

Pleasantville good, hitler bad

del
08-14-2014, 08:29 PM
Yeah, I know.

one of them

so was not giving his troops winter equipment

his major problem was thinking that he was a military genius

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:29 PM

Hot you say? It is north east of Germany and that country in my opinion is cold.

Under the Köppen climate classification (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%B6ppen_climate_classification) Volgograd has a humid continental climate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humid_continental_climate) (Dfa).

[hide (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volgograd#)]Climate data for Volgograd

Month
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
Year

Record high °C (°F)
(53.6)
(57.2)
(70.5)
(84.7)
(99.9)
(104.2)
(105.6)
(106)
(101.8)
(88.7)
(66)
(52.7)
(106)

Average high °C (°F)
−3.5
(25.7)
−3.3
(26.1)
(37.9)
(58.1)
(70.5)
(79.5)
(84.7)
(82.6)
(70.3)
(54.9)
(38.1)
−2.0
(28.4)
(54.7)

Daily mean °C (°F)
−6.3
(20.7)
−6.6
(20.1)
−0.5
(31.1)
(48.6)
(60.6)
(69.8)
(74.5)
(72.1)
(60.1)
(46.6)
(32.5)
−4.7
(23.5)
(46.8)

Average low °C (°F)
−9.2
(15.4)
−9.9
(14.2)
−4.0
(24.8)
(39.4)
(50.2)
(59)
(63.5)
(61.2)
(50.5)
(39)
−2.5
(27.5)
−7.6
(18.3)
(38.7)

Record low °C (°F)
−32.6
(−26.7)
−32.1
(−25.8)
−27.8
(−18)
−10.1
(13.8)
−2.6
(27.3)
(32)
(44.6)
(37)
−3.0
(26.6)
−12.0
(10.4)
−23.9
(−11)
−30.5
(−22.9)
−32.6
(−26.7)

Precipitation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precipitation) mm (inches)
(1.1)
(0.91)
(0.79)
(0.94)
(1.61)
(1.54)
(1.42)
(1.1)
(0.98)
(0.98)
(1.02)
(1.26)
(13.66)

Avg. rainy days

Avg. snowy days

% humidity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humidity)

Mean monthly sunshine hours (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_duration)

Source #1: Pogoda.ru.net[29] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volgograd#cite_note-pogoda-29)

Source #2: Weatherbase (sun only)[30] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volgograd#cite_note-weatherbase-30)

del
08-14-2014, 08:30 PM
Nobody ever stopped you.

robin williams did, but it seems a little drastic to me

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:31 PM
one of them

so was not giving his troops winter equipment

his major problem was thinking that he was a military genius

Stalingrad now called Volgograd was in the second season of attacks per Wikipedia.

His men lacked good super cold weather gear in season one i believe.

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:33 PM
Am I fond of white people? I don't even know what that means. I'm white, my family is white and most of my friends are white but that has nothing to do with being fond of a skin color. I don't see white people as being better or worse than any other race, and as for species I'm white and that cultsmasher guy is white but we may as well be two different species too with regards to how we see other people.

Would you marry a black? Chloe

Bear in mind, any children must live with the outcome.

Some whites appear to favor blacks.

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:35 PM
Nobody ever stopped you.

At least unlike you, I never told the forum about my sex life with my wife. LMAO

You should know better than to challenge me. LOL

Captain Obvious
08-14-2014, 08:35 PM
Would you marry a black? @Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:37 PM
Chloe again (It bugs me when I ask a question that just is ignored when it happens to be more important than the question that was answered)

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M

Captain, let's all hope for your sake your daughters marry black men.

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:42 PM
The offensive began in June. I was called CaseBlue. I think we focus less on what Hitler did wrong and more on what the Russians did right. JMHO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_Blue

I would expect snow by October if it is like Germany is.

I reviewed my temperature chart and Volgograd is indeed warmer than Germany. I would now expect snow around December not October.

Captain Obvious
08-14-2014, 08:42 PM
Captain, let's all hope for your sake your daughters marry black men.

If I have daughters, I'm completely unaware of them.

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:43 PM
Ethereal,

Every Jew I have met are very good people.

You should have tried to get to know some of them prior to being against them.

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:44 PM
If I have daughters, I'm completely unaware of them.

Fine, just have blacks part of your immediate family.

Libhater
08-14-2014, 08:46 PM
Libhater,
Yes. We do indeed have some differences. For instance, I hate Regan. I could get into quite a lengthy discussion about the filth of capitalism. But religion is the greatest evil there is. Like I told somebody else, I ran across a free ebook on the internet called, "Our holy hell, the causes, the solutions." Nobody could read it and remain a Christain. But as I said in my original post, people just love lies. So believe what you will. Or if you have the nerve to burn your religious "Get out of jail free" card, read that book.

If you were ever to get into a lengthy discussion about the filth of capitalism then I can guarantee you that you'll be talking to yourself. Anyone that hates capitalism and Ronald Reagan has a major brain flaw in my opinion. Reagan, Capitalism, Christianity and our Constitution are the 4 greatest entities our nation has ever had. We wouldn't have a nation called America if it weren't for the religious convictions of our Founders, period.

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:48 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Mister D http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=724616#post724616)

Not really but still September is getting late. Hitler imposed himself on the Army who resisted his idea he was qualified to be General.

Think of him as we think of our present Hitler, Obama. He too fancies himself a great commander.

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:51 PM
If you were ever to get into a lengthy discussion about the filth of capitalism then I can guarantee you that you'll be talking to yourself. Anyone that hates capitalism and Ronald Reagan has a major brain flaw in my opinion. Reagan, Capitalism, Christianity and our Constitution are the 4 greatest entities our nation has ever had. We wouldn't have a nation called America if it weren't for the religious convictions of our Founders, period.

Thank you very much.

This Cultsmasher person has no idea what Hitler was like. He may think he was just some misunderstood tyrant who looked out for Germany.

He knew Germany was a tiny country. Tiny countries that wage war always lose when they take on big countries. Hitler operated out of just ego. Him and Obama were more alike than different.

Bob
08-14-2014, 08:59 PM

The Wikipedia dates it at August 22 I believe. Germany had over 90 percent of the city under control then the Russians struck back and by February Germany was no threat.

Green Arrow
08-14-2014, 09:20 PM
Thank you very much.

This Cultsmasher person has no idea what Hitler was like. He may think he was just some misunderstood tyrant who looked out for Germany.

He knew Germany was a tiny country. Tiny countries that wage war always lose when they take on big countries. Hitler operated out of just ego. Him and Obama were more alike than different.

Germany was a tiny country? Since when? It had a population of over 69 million and controlled nearly all of Europe, and that was just for a ten year span of Germany's history. Until the end of WWII, Germany frequently rose and fell as one of Earth's mightiest empires.

Peter1469
08-14-2014, 09:31 PM
@Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565) again (It bugs me when I ask a question that just is ignored when it happens to be more important than the question that was answered)

:shocked: Is this cat serious, our acting like a tool?

del
08-14-2014, 09:33 PM
@Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565) again (It bugs me when I ask a question that just is ignored when it happens to be more important than the question that was answered)

that's because they are a different species from you, bobby.

they're human

del
08-14-2014, 09:34 PM

yes

Bob
08-15-2014, 12:24 AM
that's because they are a different species from you, bobby.

they're human

I am white.

Why in Europe, has no white family produced black children?

Where are the blacks in China? Or Japan?

Bob
08-15-2014, 12:26 AM

She only needs to reply.

I asked del why all over Europe has no pure white family produced any black children?

China and Japan do not produce black children.

This is due to a poster saying the races are different species.

I asked first about blacks in Africa since it is alleged all man started there. i do not believe that either.

Bob
08-15-2014, 12:32 AM
Germany was a tiny country? Since when? It had a population of over 69 million and controlled nearly all of Europe, and that was just for a ten year span of Germany's history. Until the end of WWII, Germany frequently rose and fell as one of Earth's mightiest empires.

I have been around a lot of Germany. It is a tiny country. Germany was beat up badly in WW1 and destroyed in WW2. Germany had control of other countries for very short periods of time.

Population of Germany in 1940 Germany was beaten up most of the time.
http://www.populstat.info/Europe/germanyc.htm

Most European countries are tiny.

Germany currently ranks 7. This was after they got back East Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_area

Green Arrow
08-15-2014, 12:37 AM
I have been around a lot of Germany. It is a tiny country. Germany was beat up badly in WW1 and destroyed in WW2. Germany had control of other countries for very short periods of time.

Population of Germany in 1940 Germany was beaten up most of the time.
http://www.populstat.info/Europe/germanyc.htm

That's 70 million, Bob, which means they had a population gain of a couple hundred thousand between 1939 and 1940. That's not "beat up" and it's not "tiny."

Bob
08-15-2014, 01:19 AM
That's 70 million, Bob, which means they had a population gain of a couple hundred thousand between 1939 and 1940. That's not "beat up" and it's not "tiny."

It is tiny country. Perhaps you ought to do what I did and go there and drive it all over. America has a number of states larger in size.

America is not the largest country yet is a giant compared to Germany.

STAT

Germany

United States

HISTORY

Area (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Geography/Area) >Comparative (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Geography/Area/Comparative)
slightly smaller than Montana
about half the size of Russia; about three-tenths the size of Africa; about half the size of South America (or slightly larger than Brazil); slightly larger than China; more than twice the size of the European Union

Area (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Geography/Area) > Land (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Geography/Area/Land)
349,223 sq km
Ranked 61st.
9.16 million sq km
Ranked 4th. 26 times more than Germany

Area (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Geography/Area) > Land > Per capita (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Geography/Area/Land/Per-capita)
4.24 sq km per 1,000 people
Ranked 175th.
30.16 sq km per 1,000 people
Ranked 60th. 7 times more than Germany

Area (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Geography/Area) > Total (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Geography/Area/Total)
357,022 sq km
Ranked 64th.
9.83 million sq km
Ranked 4th. 28 times more than Germany

Captain Obvious
08-15-2014, 01:40 AM
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/6/d/a/b/1194985019172195635tools_nicu_buculei_01.svg.med.p ng

Green Arrow
08-15-2014, 01:46 AM
It is tiny country. Perhaps you ought to do what I did and go there and drive it all over. America has a number of states larger in size.

America is not the largest country yet is a giant compared to Germany.

STAT
Germany
United States
HISTORY

Area (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Geography/Area) >Comparative (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Geography/Area/Comparative)
slightly smaller than Montana
about half the size of Russia; about three-tenths the size of Africa; about half the size of South America (or slightly larger than Brazil); slightly larger than China; more than twice the size of the European Union

Area (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Geography/Area) > Land (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Geography/Area/Land)
349,223 sq km
Ranked 61st.
9.16 million sq km
Ranked 4th. 26 times more than Germany

Area (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Geography/Area) > Land > Per capita (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Geography/Area/Land/Per-capita)
4.24 sq km per 1,000 people
Ranked 175th.
30.16 sq km per 1,000 people
Ranked 60th. 7 times more than Germany

Area (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Geography/Area) > Total (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Geography/Area/Total)
357,022 sq km
Ranked 64th.
9.83 million sq km
Ranked 4th. 28 times more than Germany

That doesn't make Germany "tiny," it just makes it smaller. Liechtenstein is a tiny country. Monaco is a tiny country. Germany is big, particularly in that time period. Germany under Hitler was by no means tiny. In fact, in 1940, Germany was nearly the same size as the U.S.

countryboy
08-15-2014, 06:03 AM
Shocker, lol.

Mister D
08-15-2014, 08:15 AM
Pleasantville good, hitler bad

Both suck.

Pleasantville is also characteristic of Jewish attitudes about the societies they live in. Maybe he should go transform Israel into Pleasantville.

Chloe
Would you marry a black? @Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565)

I'd just like to have a date let alone pick the color of the person. I don't know if I would marry a black person or not. It would depend on how the relationship goes. I have no problem with interracial marriage though.

Mister D
Shocker, lol.

You forget your "Zeig heil"!? :shocked: Branching out? lol

Chloe
08-15-2014, 08:16 AM
Both suck.

Pleasantville is also characteristic of Jewish attitudes about the societies they live in. Maybe he should go transform Israel into Pleasantville.

Thats a pretty big generalization.

Mister D
I'd just like to have a date let alone pick the color of the person. I don't know if I would marry a black person or not. It would depend on how the relationship goes. I have no problem with interracial marriage though.

You wouldn't. You probably aren't attracted to black men at all but are too ashamed to admit it.

Mister D
Thats a pretty big generalization.

And a pretty accurate one.

countryboy
08-15-2014, 08:18 AM
You wouldn't. You probably aren't attracted to black men at all but are too ashamed to admit it.
What are you, a mind reader?

Mister D
08-15-2014, 08:20 AM
What are you, a mind reader?

Yep. :wink:

countryboy
08-15-2014, 08:25 AM
You forget your "Zeig heil"!? :shocked: Branching out? lol
Jawohl mein kampf.

Chloe
08-15-2014, 08:28 AM

I haven't been attracted to a black man yet but its not impossible, I just don't know any. There are very attractive black men that I'd say yes to if they asked me out though. I've only dated white people so far in my life but I'm also surrounded by white people.

Mister D
08-15-2014, 08:32 AM
I haven't been attracted to a black man yet but its not impossible, I just don't know any. There are very attractive black men that I'd say yes to if they asked me out though. I've only dated white people so far in my life but I'm also surrounded by white people.

That's perfectly normal, Chloe. With the exception of super models, I haven't been attracted to black women. It's also perfectly normal to prefer a familiar cultural setting. Trust me, your parents don't live in Portland for the diversity. :wink:

Libhater
08-15-2014, 08:39 AM

Be honest, you have no problem with interracial marriage so long as it doesn't involve you.

Chloe
08-15-2014, 08:40 AM
Be honest, you have no problem with interracial marriage so long as it doesn't involve you.

No that's just not true.

Mister D
08-15-2014, 09:03 AM

Shoo

nathanbforrest45
08-15-2014, 09:04 AM

This is way longer than anyone cares about

del
08-15-2014, 09:37 AM
I am white.

Why in Europe, has no white family produced black children?

Where are the blacks in China? Or Japan?

have you had some type of brain injury?