PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Playoffs....

MMC
04-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Well BB Plyoffs are beginning. Bulls are seated #1 in their Division and have the Indiana Pacers First up.

Conley
04-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Nice, I didn't realize the Bulls had clinched 1st. Must make Miami the number 2 then...Bulls have had a lot of injuries this year unfortunately I hope they take the whole thing though. Either them or Oklahoma City.

MMC
04-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Nice, I didn't realize the Bulls had clinched 1st. Must make Miami the number 2 then...Bulls have had a lot of injuries this year unfortunately I hope they take the whole thing though. Either them or Oklahoma City.

Yep Miami #2.....you ever hear them interview Rose from the Bulls? I swear this guy is really pushing That Forrest Gump Image when it comes to him speaking. I especially like when he is trying to describe how excited he is about something. I mean if you were playing pong at least the sound of the blip would at the very least keep you awake and somewhat excited. Damn!

MMC
04-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Who won it out West?

Conley
04-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Yep Miami #2.....you ever hear them interview Rose from the Bulls? I swear this guy is really pushing That Forrest Gump Image when it comes to him speaking. I especially like when he is trying to describe how excited he is about something. I mean if you were playing pong at least the sound of the blip would at the very least keep you awake and somewhat excited. Damn!

Well he played for John Calipari, one year...enough said. Are you going to watch the Playoffs?

San Antonio is the leader out West and has the best record for home court throughout, but I don't think they've clinched it yet.

MMC
04-25-2012, 07:32 PM
I probably wont watch any of them. Until the Championship Games. If even all of those.

Course with my work all those late games.....present problems for me. :angry:

Conley
04-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Yeah, I hear what your saying. No love for Da Bulls. :shocked: :angry: :laugh:

MMC
04-26-2012, 08:18 AM
:laugh: Yeah not much or very little. Now if my kids were around I am sure I would be watching them all. My Oldest is born on the same day as Jordan. Feb 17th. Wish I could of had a Superstar in the Sports Field. <<<<<looking at Dollar signs and endorsements and free stuff.

Yet even tho he isn't a Superstar for the Sports World. He's our Superstar for the Family. :wink:

Conley
04-26-2012, 08:21 AM
Sounds like you have your priorities in order!

Jordan was a superstar on the court but as for his family life, well, I won't go there, just that it's cool your boy is the star for your family. Be careful though when he comes to you for 200k to open up that restaurante. :laugh:

MMC
04-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Yeah.....I told him make sure I have a big enough office in the back with a shower stall bathroom. Plus a small fridge, coffee pot and a sofa. Just in case.:wink:

Conley
04-26-2012, 08:46 AM
Yeah, make sure it is one of those arrangements where you have a big office but no work to do. Though one job I could see for you, if the customers have a problem with your son's cooking..."step into my office..." :shocked:

MMC
04-26-2012, 08:53 AM
Yeah.....I told him when I want to go on duty I will throw on a suit and Walk around asking people if things are alright. Plus I promised I would keep the Suit-Coat buttoned up so they don't see any gun butts hanging out in the open. :wink: :grin:

Conley
04-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Oh I don't know, you let them be seen and I bet everyone will tell you the food is delicious! :grin: (not that they wouldn't otherwise of course)

MMC
04-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Hey I wouldn't force them to eat it. But it is Chicagoland area. :wink:

Plus we will make sure any homeless people around us will be looked out for. Specially any Vets. :smiley: