PDA

View Full Version : Hey Al Sharpton! How About Protesting THIS Case!

protectionist
08-15-2014, 10:29 PM
Race hustler Al Sharpton and his big, loud mouth was quickly on the scene in Ferguson, MO, when a Black kid was shot and killed by a White cop. Didn't hear about loud Al getting involved when a Black cop (Robert Arnold) shot and killed a young, unarmed White guy (Marine veteran) though, in what appeared to be a cold-blooded murder. (Dr. Tommy Brown, the forensic pathologist who performed the autopsy on Whitehead, said that Whitehead probably was sitting in his truck when he was shot).

Even Arnold's fellow police officers wanted Arnold to be charged with murder. Arnold was never charged and got away with murder.All that happened to him was he was fired from his job with the police department. Arnold has enlisted race baiter Lawyer Cade Bernsen (the white Al Sharpton) to sue the city claiming he was fired because he was black, and not because he shot an unarmed white man.

The Police Chief said that Arnold should have let the man get in his truck and leave, and even said that Arnold could not have possibly felt physically threatened by Whitehead. While it's true that Whitehead did use a racial slur against Arnold, that is something you brush off, not kill somebody in cold blood for. Other officers say the investigation was rigged and falsified, which led to the first grand jury handing down a no-bill.

http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/restore-families/justice-james-black-cop-shoots-unarmed-white-veteran-orange-tx-over-racial-slur-0057061

Redrose
08-15-2014, 10:42 PM
Some Blacks don't want equality, they want to be superior, above the law, they want special treatment.

When they break the law, they refuse to be held accountable. They say they find themselves in bad situations because of authority figures and White people, not because of their bad actions and bad decisions.

If they were truly outraged by the death, the loss of an 18 year old teen, they would be protesting constantly over all the senseless murders in Illinois. But race mongers can't get any milage off of Black on Black crime.

Their selective outrage speaks loudly, it's not the loss of life they protest, it's an excuse to attack police, and White people, and loot and steal. To them, destroying their town, and taking something for free, eases the pain of mourning. What a crock of BS, and the media perpetuates this sham.

Until that attitude changes, racial strife will continue.

momsapplepie
08-15-2014, 10:42 PM
not worthy of a comment by race baiters.

donttread
08-16-2014, 07:53 AM
Race hustler Al Sharpton and his big, loud mouth was quickly on the scene in Ferguson, MO, when a Black kid was shot and killed by a White cop. Didn't hear about loud Al getting involved when a Black cop (Robert Arnold) shot and killed a young, unarmed White guy (Marine veteran) though, in what appeared to be a cold-blooded murder. (Dr. Tommy Brown, the forensic pathologist who performed the autopsy on Whitehead, said that Whitehead probably was sitting in his truck when he was shot).

Even Arnold's fellow police officers wanted Arnold to be charged with murder. Arnold was never charged and got away with murder.All that happened to him was he was fired from his job with the police department. Arnold has enlisted race baiter Lawyer Cade Bernsen (the white Al Sharpton) to sue the city claiming he was fired because he was black, and not because he shot an unarmed white man.

The Police Chief said that Arnold should have let the man get in his truck and leave, and even said that Arnold could not have possibly felt physically threatened by Whitehead. While it's true that Whitehead did use a racial slur against Arnold, that is something you brush off, not kill somebody in cold blood for. Other officers say the investigation was rigged and falsified, which led to the first grand jury handing down a no-bill.

http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/restore-families/justice-james-black-cop-shoots-unarmed-white-veteran-orange-tx-over-racial-slur-0057061

How did they get media to even cover a black shooting a white?

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 08:13 AM

Why didn't you protest? Probably for the same reason. No one contacted you and asked you to get involved.

1751_Texan
08-16-2014, 08:40 AM
Where is the Klan...they are supposed to be all about white rights these days.

Matty
08-16-2014, 08:42 AM

He was not a kid. He was a full grown 18 year old man.

donttread
08-16-2014, 08:44 AM
He was not a kid. He was a full grown 18 year old man.

18 is still a kid, he can't even order a beer

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 08:46 AM

But he can go off to war. Go figure. I agree he's not a kid.

Matty
08-16-2014, 08:51 AM

Nope, he is a full grown man.

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 08:52 AM

But, this is a good example of the escalation of police violence that people are ignoring to talk about race. Again.

Mister D
08-16-2014, 08:59 AM
But, this is a good example of the escalation of police violence that people are ignoring to talk about race. Again.

We both know this is a national story because of race and only because of race. The escalation of police violence just isn't sexy.

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 09:04 AM
We both know this is a national story because of race and only because of race. The escalation of police violence just isn't sexy.

Of course we do. That's a huge problem, but it's a huge problem because whites are police apologists. Just look around this forum. If whites were as angry as blacks something would get done.

Mister D
08-16-2014, 11:09 AM
Of course we do. That's a huge problem, but it's a huge problem because whites are police apologists. Just look around this forum. If whites were as angry as blacks something would get done.

Whites get killed too.

I think the attitudes expressed by whites toward the police are, like those of blacks, based on their experiences. I find some cops to be arrogant, self-important jerks but I know how not to get shot. Some of these altercations, whether the cop was right to use deadly force or not, are just inconceivable to many non-blacks. How do we bridge that divide?

Matty
08-16-2014, 11:12 AM

It's the whites fault. ...... that is just too damn cool.

Dr. Who
08-16-2014, 11:18 AM

Based on the story in the link, Arnold should have been tried for murder. Color makes no difference to me.

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 11:20 AM
It's the whites fault. ...... that is just too damn cool.

For police militarization? Yes, it is mostly the fault of white people. I won't back down on that one. Whites are the biggest "look the other way" folks to this type of stuff.

Bob
08-16-2014, 11:25 AM

What???

We simply don't riot over stuff like this. We don't break into stores to loot when trouble hits.

Recall the vast looting of New Orleans when their convict Mayor was still in charge?

Matty
08-16-2014, 11:26 AM
Everything is the whites fault.

Bob
08-16-2014, 11:26 AM
For police militarization? Yes, it is mostly the fault of white people. I won't back down on that one. Whites are the biggest "look the other way" folks to this type of stuff.

There are so many democrats screaming to arm the cops what can we do about it? We can't even slow down abortions. At least not in states they run.

Was this dude in Ferguson killed with a machine gun? I believe a pistol was used.

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Whites get killed too.

Yes, they do! More than blacks do. The fact that we roll over is to our own detriment. When that double amputee was killed and the officers who shot him at close range in the back of his head were let off the hook, they should have burned the police station down.

That is 100% grade A bullshit and it will continue as long as we're passive and accepting.

Matty
08-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Or Bush's fault.

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 11:29 AM
Everything is the whites fault.

Wow, that's kind of extreme, don't you think? Whites can be cool sometimes.

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 11:30 AM
That is all this country needs is to mimic blacks. We are not blacks @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863). Get that through your head.

The Bostonians threw clubs and sticks at the British soldiers who told them to stand back, forcing the British to fire on them. You have no clue what "white" and "black" even is, Bob.

Not one clue.

Peter1469
08-16-2014, 11:46 AM
That is all this country needs is to mimic blacks. We are not blacks @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863). Get that through your head.

Warning: Blatant racism violates the good faith standards. Take it anywhere other than this Forum.

Peter1469
08-16-2014, 11:47 AM
The Bostonians threw clubs and sticks at the British soldiers who told them to stand back, forcing the British to fire on them. You have no clue what "white" and "black" even is, Bob.

Not one clue.
The Americans were all drunk too!

Codename Section
08-16-2014, 11:48 AM
People wonder why I barely post anymore.

Matty
08-16-2014, 11:50 AM

I wonder.

Peter1469
08-16-2014, 11:50 AM

Check out the Mod room. We have been slowing cleaning things up.

Codename Section
08-16-2014, 11:52 AM
Check out the Mod room. We have been slowing cleaning things up.

Sorry, have had a lot of things on my mind lately. Thanks for caring, btw.

Peter1469
08-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Sorry, have had a lot of things on my mind lately. Thanks for caring, btw.

Don't thank me. You are stuck with me watching your 6 whether you like it or not.

Codename Section
08-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Don't thank me. You are stuck with me watching your 6 whether you like it or not.

Oorah.

Bob
08-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Warning: Blatant racism violates the good faith standards. Take it anywhere other than this Forum.

This is BS. There is no blatant racism other than in your mind. The issue is what is going on in Ferguson.

I protest and want to speak to an authority over this forum.

Peter1469
08-16-2014, 12:00 PM
This is BS. There is no blatant racism other than in your mind. The issue is what is going on in Ferguson.

Notice: 24 Hours in the Hole.

Codename Section
08-16-2014, 12:02 PM

lol,

naw, there aint no racism on this forum.

Mister D
08-16-2014, 12:31 PM
Yes, they do! More than blacks do. The fact that we roll over is to our own detriment. When that double amputee was killed and the officers who shot him at close range in the back of his head were let off the hook, they should have burned the police station down.

That is 100% grade A bullshit and it will continue as long as we're passive and accepting.

So you would say the racial angle is a distraction? If so, I sort of agree but who, IYO, is responsible for that?

Mister D
08-16-2014, 12:32 PM
lol,

naw, there aint no racism on this forum.

Some but it's usually pretty goofy.

Codename Section
08-16-2014, 12:34 PM
Some but it's usually pretty goofy.

If by goofy you mean stupid I agree.

Mister D
08-16-2014, 12:37 PM
If by goofy you mean stupid I agree.

I meant not to be taken seriously but I guess stupid will work.

Mister D
08-16-2014, 12:38 PM
Oh, and nice to see you. :smiley:

Common Sense
08-16-2014, 12:45 PM
The reason why this is an issue and anecdotal cases of black officers shooting white victims is not, is because this is a trend that has been going on for years. As much as people here don't want to admit it, black youth are treated differently by police than white youth. Far more cases of white officers shooting unarmed black young men than the other way around.

momsapplepie
08-16-2014, 12:47 PM
So you don't think the statistics of crime by race makes a difference?

Common Sense
08-16-2014, 12:51 PM

Some of it is self perpetuating, some of it is self inflicted...

But no, I don't think they should be treated differently because of their race. I know plenty of responsible, employed black men who are treated like shit by police because of their race. Shockingly they have little faith in the police and an adversarial attitude of them.

Police are entrusted with our lives...they must be held up to a higher standard. Currently they're shit...not individually, but police culture.

Codename Section
08-16-2014, 12:52 PM

Statistics can be used however you want to use them. I prefer to use actual counts over statistics.

Peter1469
08-16-2014, 01:16 PM
The reason why this is an issue and anecdotal cases of black officers shooting white victims is not, is because this is a trend that has been going on for years. As much as people here don't want to admit it, black youth are treated differently by police than white youth. Far more cases of white officers shooting unarmed black young men than the other way around. Another good reason to not let them kit up and play Delta Force.

Codename Section
08-16-2014, 01:16 PM
Oh, and nice to see you. :smiley:

Right back at ya.

donttread
08-16-2014, 07:19 PM
But he can go off to war. Go figure. I agree he's not a kid.

The reasons he can not legally drink but can enlist to kill and die are the same. The frontal lobes don't fully develop until around 22. How many 22 year olds are joining the megacorps army these days?

Peter1469
08-16-2014, 07:54 PM
The reasons he can not legally drink but can enlist to kill and die are the same. The frontal lobes don't fully develop until around 22. How many 22 year olds are joining the megacorps army these days?

I think it is more like 25 for males.

But after 9/11 lots of older people joined up and went to war.

protectionist
08-17-2014, 06:43 PM

Who are you talking about ? Both of these guys (Whitehead and Arnold) are much older than 18. Whitehead was 28, and Arnold having been a police captain, must have been even older than that.

protectionist
08-17-2014, 06:45 PM

It is NOT a national story. Unlike the Brown case, this case was very quiet and unpublicized. That's the whole point of the OP.

protectionist
08-17-2014, 06:47 PM

No, you don't know it. It was never a "nationally" publicized story.

protectionist
08-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Based on the story in the link, Arnold should have been tried for murder. Color makes no difference to me.

Of course. Even his fellow police officers concurred with that.

protectionist
08-17-2014, 06:49 PM

There was no police militarization in this case. What are you talking about ?

Mister D
08-17-2014, 06:50 PM
It is NOT a national story. Unlike the Brown case, this case was very quiet and unpublicized. That's the whole point of the OP.

I was talking about the Brown case.

protectionist
08-17-2014, 06:58 PM

NO, the issue is NOT "what is going on in Ferguson". The issue is what WENT ON in Orange, Texas in July 2010, between ex-Orange Police captain Robert Arnold, the Black shooter and James Whitehead, the White guy who was killed.

I think you've got your threads mixed up.

protectionist
08-17-2014, 07:02 PM
So you would say the racial angle is a distraction? If so, I sort of agree but who, IYO, is responsible for that?

It's much more than a distraction. If Arnold had not been Black, he probably wouold have been indicted and convicted of murder. Instead, all that happened to him was he got fired (and 10 other police departments would not hire him) + he got $300,000 in a court settlement, which is mind boggling. Go kill somebody, you're the killer, and you get $300,000. Pheeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle) :rollseyes:

protectionist
08-17-2014, 07:04 PM

The reason who can't legally drink ?

protectionist
08-17-2014, 07:05 PM
I was talking about the Brown case.

Oh. OK. But the thread is about the Arnold/Whitehead case. Please stay on topic. Thank you.

texan
08-18-2014, 10:15 AM
The reason why this is an issue and anecdotal cases of black officers shooting white victims is not, is because this is a trend that has been going on for years. As much as people here don't want to admit it, black youth are treated differently by police than white youth. Far more cases of white officers shooting unarmed black young men than the other way around. Prove this statement, far more!

Bullshit!

The police have treated hippies, long hair, whatever differently for years. Hell the mix of minority policeman has vastly changed in the last 30 years. All you are doing is repeating / parroting what you hear, challenge for you, think for yourself. You are living in the past with brother Al.

Cigar
08-18-2014, 10:17 AM
Someone is getting angry :angryfire:

Common Sense
08-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Prove this statement, far more!
[/B]
Bullshit!

The police have treated hippies, long hair, whatever differently for years. Hell the mix of minority policeman has vastly changed in the last 30 years. All you are doing is repeating / parroting what you hear, challenge for you, think for yourself. You are living in the past with brother Al.

Me living in the past? You're the one who thinks cops are out there beating on hippies.

Mr. Mensch
08-18-2014, 10:26 AM

You know Sharpton and his ilk. TheY hate whitey.

Once him and Jackson are gone, who is going to speak for ALL BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA?

Cigar
08-18-2014, 10:30 AM
You know Sharpton and his ilk. TheY hate whitey.

Once him and Jackson are gone, who is going to speak for ALL BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA?

BTW ... I hope you're standing really really really close to Officer Daren Wilson, I mean hugging close to him :grin:

texan
08-18-2014, 10:44 AM
Me living in the past? You're the one who thinks cops are out there beating on hippies.

Not what I said, but whatever.......................................... ....I will wait for the proof which I know you don't have.

protectionist
08-18-2014, 05:28 PM
Not what I said, but whatever.......................................... ....I will wait for the proof which I know you don't have.

Even IF he did have proof of more White cops shooting Blacks than vice-versa, maybe that would be because >>

1. There are many more White cops than there are Black cops.

2. There are more Blacks committing crimes than Whites, and causing a police shooting to happen.

This does not provide a basis to be able to say that >> "black youth are treated differently by police than white youth"