PDA

View Full Version : So Overnight more Looting and Violence

Matty
08-16-2014, 05:08 AM
At The Ferguson store where Mr. Innocent committed his strong armed robbery. The shirt birds went in and looted and ransacked the store. I feel so badly for the little guy who owned it.

http://www.foxnews.com

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 05:23 AM
Too bad he didn't have a gun.

Matty
08-16-2014, 06:09 AM
He probably wasn't even there.

1751_Texan
08-16-2014, 06:23 AM
That cop will never be a cop again. That store owner knew he was never going to open his door for business again.

...oh yeah, Brown in still dead.

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 06:35 AM
That cop will never be a cop again. That store owner knew he was never going to open his door for business again.

...oh yeah, Brown in still dead.

You sound very compassionate in regards to the owner who did nothing wrong aside from that pesky old thing about wanting to be paid for his goods.

I am not pro-cop on this one. Brown's hands were in the air and he had no weapon on him. He didn't need to be killed. At the same time, the store owner didn't deserve to be roughed up and his shit stolen.

There are no winners in this story and too many innocent people getting hurt because we have changed our police protocols to be violent and aggressive. This needs to change, not the cop being punished for the policy set by people above him.

strollingbonez
08-16-2014, 07:11 AM
again a situation where the public will never know the truth

Matty
08-16-2014, 07:38 AM
How do you know his hands were in the air, have the pictures come out?

Matty
08-16-2014, 07:41 AM

They don't want to know, they're outraged all over again because mr. Innocent had his "character assassinated." But "he had his hands in the air" or so his accomplice to the crime says.

Matty
08-16-2014, 07:41 AM

Good morning miss Bones.

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 07:44 AM
How do you know his hands were in the air, have the pictures come out?

CNN last night said that as of right now there were 6 different testimonies to that fact, not all names of witnesses have come out due to fear of reprisal.

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 07:45 AM
They don't want to know, they're outraged all over again because mr. Innocent had his "character assassinated." But "he had his hands in the air" or so his accomplice to the crime says.

1. The "accomplice" did not participate. I posted the video. Brown handed him the box and when it looked like he was stealing the "accomplice" turned, set the box back on the counter and left Brown behind, ie " did not steal or try to steal". I have watched the video 5-6 times now and posted it last night.

2. You're neglecting the fact that the "accomplice" is not the only witness to the crime.

3. The "accomplice" cooperated with both police and FBI on the crime.

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 07:48 AM
Matalese

video in link

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/08/15/ferguson-police-releasing-name-of-officer-who-shot-michael-brown/

She told police she saw Brown tell the store employee that he and his companion wanted several boxes of cigars from behind the counter.

“As [redacted employee name] was placing the boxes on the counter, Brown grabbed a box of Swisher Sweet cigars and handed them to [Dorian] Johnson who was standing behind Brown,” the report stated. Johnson has said in interviews that he was with Brown when he was killed.

The witness said that the store employee then told Brown he had to pay first, and then Brown reached over the counter to grab more packs of cigars and turned to leave the store.

According to the witness account, the employee called 911 and attempted to block Brown from leaving by standing in front of the door.

“That is when Brown grabbed [redacted employee name] by the shirt and forcefully pushed him back into a display rack,” the report said.

The police report goes on to state that surveillance video from the store shows Brown and Johnson entering the store before Brown hands the pack of Swisher Sweets to Johnson.

“An apparent struggle or confrontation seems to take place with Brown, however it is obscured by a display case on the counter,” the report stated. “Meanwhile, Johnson sets the box he was handed back on the counter.”

Matty
08-16-2014, 08:12 AM
Yes, it clearly shows the accomplice returning the merchandise onto the counter top. I still don't know if I believe the hands in the air story.

Alyosha
08-16-2014, 08:13 AM
Yes, it clearly shows the accomplice returning the merchandise onto the counter top. I still don't know if I believe the hands in the air story.

Okay, you don't have to. It's not required or anything.

Matty
08-16-2014, 08:17 AM
That's good to know!

Matty
08-16-2014, 08:34 AM
Interesting tweeting

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/16/friday-night-fight-looters-wreak-havoc-again-in-ferguson-protesters-try-to-stop-the-madness/