PDA

View Full Version : Is this just what Obama needed?

texan
08-18-2014, 11:13 AM
A white cop in a shooting of a black teen..........................Now due to this very unfortunate situation we look away from some unbelieveable mounting problems for our country.

Splain to me why he says stuff like, we will commit no troops? You know we will or maybe even already have. Note to democrats stop telling the enemy what you will do or not do and the time tables you will do them on.......................Nothing in it helps you, except maybe to keep a few loony far left voters happy.

Cigar
08-18-2014, 11:17 AM
So The Dictator and Chief called for this? :laugh:

Cigar
08-18-2014, 11:18 AM
A white cop in a shooting of a black teen..........................Now due to this very unfortunate situation we look away from some unbelieveable mounting problems for our country.

Splain to me why he says stuff like, we will commit no troops? You know we will or maybe even already have. Note to democrats stop telling the enemy what you will do or not do and the time tables you will do them on.......................Nothing in it helps you, except maybe to keep a few loony far left voters happy.

No Explanation Needed or forthcommin: He's The 2 Term President of The United States :grin:

Chris
08-18-2014, 11:35 AM
So The Dictator and Chief called for this? :laugh:

No, but he will take advantage of it, like so many with agendas do.

Cigar
08-18-2014, 11:37 AM
No, but he will take advantage of it, like so many with agendas do.

You mean you are powerless to tell the President what to do? :grin:

Chris
08-18-2014, 11:40 AM
You mean you are powerless to tell the President what to do? :grin:

Nonsequitur.

Cigar
08-18-2014, 11:52 AM
Nonsequitur.

Are you angry that The President said something without running it by you first?

Chris
08-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Are you angry that The President said something without running it by you first?

Sorry, here's a definition: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/non+sequitur.

Mainecoons
08-18-2014, 12:41 PM
That's "Golfer In Chief" Cigar.

:rofl:

Mainecoons
08-18-2014, 12:42 PM
The leader of the "free" world at work:

http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/obama_vacation1.jpg

Cigar
08-18-2014, 12:44 PM
Anyone here want to guess how old that photo is :rollseyes:

We got it, you don't President Obama ... but guess what? :laugh:

It changes nothing ... you Voted and you lost ... grow up and deal with it.

texan
08-18-2014, 01:17 PM
Post anything about Yobama and Ceegar comes a runnin like a slave in reverse.

Cigar
08-18-2014, 01:21 PM
Post anything about Yobama and Ceegar comes a runnin like a slave in reverse.

Do you mean Yobama or Yo Mamma?

If you have a personal problem with me I suggest you do something about it.

texan
08-18-2014, 01:39 PM
Funny...........It is an internet posting board. What do you want a Cyber street showdown? Meet me in the information highway at sundown!

However, the issue I have is original thinking. I would rather know what you think, not what the dem position will be..............I can get that anywhere, from any drone. Truthfully I would like some honesty. I get the hit and run posting bit, I am sure you think its cute.........But I just want some good discussion, whats right whats wrong, whats reasonable and what is common sense, what is really best for the country, what changes we should make. I don't need the bologna that comes from drones.

I know your response on every single topic w/o you even posting it!

Cigar
08-18-2014, 01:52 PM
Funny...........It is an internet posting board. What do you want a Cyber street showdown? Meet me in the information highway at sundown!

However, the issue I have is original thinking. I would rather know what you think, not what the dem position will be..............I can get that anywhere, from any drone. Truthfully I would like some honesty. I get the hit and run posting bit, I am sure you think its cute.........But I just want some good discussion, whats right whats wrong, whats reasonable and what is common sense, what is really best for the country, what changes we should make. I don't need the bologna that comes from drones.

I know your response on every single topic w/o you even posting it!

I don't know you ... therefore my post are not about you.

And I just like you, have Voted in Presidential Elections

And I just like you, have Voted for Candidate who lost those Elections

But I ... unlike you, didn't whine about it for years :grin:

texan
08-18-2014, 02:12 PM
Where am I whining about it?

Cigar
08-18-2014, 02:15 PM
Where am I whining about it?

Try the search tool :laugh: and your forum name :wink:

texan
08-18-2014, 02:21 PM
See this is what I am talking about, just when I think I can pull something of value out and you go right back to name calling type stuff. Maybe we can play this way. I will say something I think Obama got right you tell something of consequesnce he got wrong.

1. It took guts to cross the Pakistan border and take out bin Laden. There was a pretty good size risk involved and everyone that says there wasn't is just not honest.

Your turn.

Cigar
08-18-2014, 02:24 PM
Obama should have said Fuck You after the first Birth Certificate question ...

Back 2 you :laugh:

texan
08-18-2014, 04:45 PM
Back to me for what? Your answer has nothing to do with policy or actions that matter.

BTW ever occur to you that Obama didn't want the Birth cert thing to go away? Kind of like this Impeachment thing thats being drummed up? It was better alive than dead.

Come on man you gotta raise your game to play with me.