PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Chuck

texan
08-18-2014, 04:00 PM
Meet the Press is the longest running TV show ever, pretty cool. I really liked Russert and Gregory was OK I didn't mind him. Check Todd will now take over, any thoughts on Todd?

I don't have any real big issues with him. I know some think he is a left puppet, but I don't think he is that bad of a guy.

Green Arrow
08-18-2014, 04:06 PM
I don't watch any of our televised news media.

Peter1469
08-18-2014, 04:07 PM
I don't believe that I have seen him is an anchor, but Meet the Press is one of the Sunday morning shows that I try not to miss.

texan
08-18-2014, 04:22 PM
I don't watch any of our televised news media.

What do you mean when you says ours? Are you watching al Jazeera with Al Gore?

1751_Texan
08-18-2014, 04:23 PM
The format will not change...that is what sucks. Meet the Press used to be just that. Bunch of journalists asking questions of politicians and news makers.

Now it is the parties' talking points on all 4 stations.

Cigar
08-18-2014, 04:24 PM
Chuckie

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/chempslyo/chuckie.jpg (http://www.coolchaser.com/graphics/tag/chuckie)

Libhater
08-18-2014, 04:26 PM
I stopped watching 'Meet the Depressed' a long time ago. Too many whining lefties. F. Chuck Todd is no different.

Green Arrow
08-18-2014, 05:00 PM
What do you mean when you says ours? Are you watching al Jazeera with Al Gore?

Al Gore isn't on Al Jazeera, but nope, don't watch it either. I get all my news from my local paper, NYT, and online news orgs. Only thing I watch on TV is my entertainment, like Walking Dead and Arrow.

texan
08-19-2014, 11:05 AM
Al Gore says Al Jazeera America is withholding $65 million from Current Media shareholders after buying the cable channel last year, and he's gone to court to get it. "Al Jazeera America wants to give itself a discount on the purchase price that was agreed to nearly two years ago," said David Boies, a lawyer representing the former Vice President, in an e-mail to CNNMoney. "We are asking the court to order Al Jazeera America to stop wrongfully withholding the escrow funds that belong to Current's former shareholders."