PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson ~ Apparently Officer Wilson has told his Story

exotix
08-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Today

‘Officer’s Side of Story’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-airs-officers-side-of-story-as-recounted-by-friend-of-darren-wilson/

On Monday afternoon CNN aired audio from a radio interview in which an alleged friend of Ferguson, Mo., police officer Darren Wilson recounted the officer’s side of the story.

Audio/Video Inside

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/josiecnn.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/290yhw9.jpg

hanger4
08-19-2014, 05:27 PM
No shit Sherlock. The officers version would have been recorded that night and prob into the wee hours of the morning.

exotix
08-19-2014, 05:33 PM
No shit Sherlock. The officers version would have been recorded that night and prob into the wee hours of the morning.
I seriously doubt this Joise is his attorney who advised him that whatever he says can and will be used against 'em in a court of law ... LOL.

Cigar
08-19-2014, 05:44 PM
Yea ... he Bum-Rushed the Officer ... yet the Eye Witnesses say different, but hey, we never believe Eye Witnesses ... right?

Really Folks, we already know the nothing going to happen to the Officer.

hanger4
08-19-2014, 05:48 PM
I seriously doubt that you know every time an Officer discharges his/her gun there is a major review of all that happened. This ain't da boob tube where the good guys shoot up the bad guys then go have a beer.

exotix
08-19-2014, 05:49 PM
I seriously doubt that you know every time an Officer discharges his/her gun there is a major review of all that happened. This ain't da boob tube where the good guys shoot up the bad guys then go have a beer.
I seriously doubt you knew that hearsay is allowed at Grand Jury hearings.

hanger4
08-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Yea ... he Bum-Rushed the Officer ... yet the Eye Witnesses say different, but hey, we never believe Eye Witnesses ... right? Really Folks, we already know the nothing going to happen to the Officer.And you've read every eye witnesses account.

Cigar
08-19-2014, 05:53 PM
And you've read every eye witnesses account.

Not from the White Family in the House with the Picket Fence :rollseyes:

hanger4
08-19-2014, 05:58 PM
I seriously doubt you knew that hearsay is allowed at Grand Jury hearings.Your point ?? BTW of course it is, the facts are mostlyascertined during trial.

exotix
08-19-2014, 06:02 PM
Your point ?? BTW of course it is, the facts are mostlyascertined during trial.
Oh, I was merely wondering why a suspect-cop would want somebody named Josie to be his voice for/at a Grand Jury hearing.

hanger4
08-19-2014, 06:03 PM
Not from the White Family in the House with the Picket Fence :rollseyes:I thought not, you only read what furthers your agenda.

hanger4
08-19-2014, 06:06 PM
Oh, I was merely wondering why a suspect-cop would want somebody named Josie to be his voice for/at a Grand Jury hearing.You only wonder cause you're a bigot.

Cigar
08-19-2014, 06:07 PM
I thought not, you only read what furthers your agenda.

Dude ... it's been widely reported and viewed ... the 3 eye witnesses who are talking to the Feds today.

:rollseyes:

Cigar
08-19-2014, 06:08 PM
Oh, I was merely wondering why a suspect-cop would want somebody named Josie to be his voice for/at a Grand Jury hearing.

Yea ... Josie ... not the eye witness :laugh:

Redrose
08-19-2014, 06:28 PM
Yea ... he Bum-Rushed the Officer ... yet the Eye Witnesses say different, but hey, we never believe Eye Witnesses ... right?

Eye witness testimony is unreliable. Holds little weight in court.

Alyosha
08-19-2014, 06:28 PM
I'm sure the cop was following police protocol. My problem is not with the cop but the protocol and the culture. I can't blame the cop anymore than I can blame the pitbull trained to fight. It's just doing what it was trained to do. I blame the owner.

Alyosha
08-19-2014, 06:29 PM

It depends on the eyewitness testimony. A cop on the stand is Jesus Christ whether he deserves it or not. Elderly women and religious figures are up there behind cops.

Truth is no eyewitness testimony should make or break a case because of source amnesia.

Cigar
08-19-2014, 06:38 PM

But 3rd Party Hearsay is Da-Bomb :laugh:

Cigar
08-19-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm sure the cop was following police protocol. My problem is not with the cop but the protocol and the culture. I can't blame the cop anymore than I can blame the pitbull trained to fight. It's just doing what it was trained to do. I blame the owner.

I come from a family of Cops, my father was one and I have several uncles and cousins who are Cops. I can guarantee you, NONE of them EVER let ANYONE just walk up to their Vehicle without being asked, it's a Universal Cop thang, you don't have to trained for that.

... and addition, in a neighborhood they already know, they aren't getting out of their vehicle to pursue anyone without calling it in or requesting backup ... especially someone who isn't armed ... what's the rush ... they ain't going nowhere. :laugh:

protectionist
08-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Not from the White Family in the House with the Picket Fence :rollseyes:

Why not ? Something less about their eyewitness account than the other people ?

protectionist
08-19-2014, 07:23 PM
I come from a family of Cops, my father was one and I have several uncles and cousins who are Cops. I can guarantee you, NONE of them EVER let ANYONE just walk up to their Vehicle without being asked, it's a Universal Cop thang, you don't have to trained for that.

... and addition, in a neighborhood they already know, they aren't getting out of their vehicle to pursue anyone without calling it in or requesting backup ... especially someone who isn't armed ... what's the rush ... they ain't going nowhere. :laugh:

This doesn't sound correct to me. Cops certainly do chase after fleeing suspects. You can see it on the Cops TV show 10 times a day. They chase them, and shoot them (legally).

PolWatch
08-19-2014, 07:39 PM
Cops TV show...ya don't suppose those fellas act just a tad different than normal...knowing there are cameras on 'em and such?

Codename Section
08-19-2014, 07:42 PM

I think he was improperly trained and as a result made a mistake. I don't think there was any premeditation to shoot a black dude. I think he was in over his head, personally.

Codename Section
08-19-2014, 07:45 PM
This doesn't sound correct to me. Cops certainly do chase after fleeing suspects. You can see it on the Cops TV show 10 times a day. They chase them, and shoot them (legally).

He said "without requesting backup". Why the fuck would you chase a violent criminal into his own neighborhood alone?

momsapplepie
08-19-2014, 07:45 PM
But 3rd Party Hearsay is Da-Bomb :laugh:

Has "Josie" ever claimed she was an eyewitness? I don't think so. She was relating what was told to her by the officer's GF. There are over a dozen eye witnesses who confirm the cops story. I'm sure it's just burning people up because they won't reveal themselves and put their lives in jeopardy.

Mr. Right
08-19-2014, 07:46 PM
^^^
Maybe, maybe not, but when your skull has already been damaged and you're attempting to arrest someone who "don't want dat" and this 6'4"
"un-armed teenager" who weighs in over 290lbs. charges you like a mad bull, your options are...? Somehow the fact that this "bull" has just committed strongarm robbery just puts the cream on the pie. Next.

exotix
08-19-2014, 07:47 PM
Just In

Officer Darren Wilson expected to testify at Grand Jury

hanger4
08-19-2014, 08:28 PM
Just InOfficer Darren Wilson expected to testify at Grand JuryWell duuuhhhhh

hanger4
08-19-2014, 08:38 PM
Dude ... it's been widely reported and viewed ... the 3 eye witnesses who are talking to the Feds today. :rollseyes:Dude, you don't know all the probable eye witnesses. You just know what the medias found/interviewed. Wonder how many witnesses are afraid to come forward cause their account differs from protesters views.

countryboy
08-19-2014, 09:02 PM

You mean the eye witnesses you agree with.

hanger4
08-19-2014, 09:53 PM
BTW Cigar your three eye witnesses two main accounts, Brown shot in back and Brown shot while hands up have pretty much been blown out da water by the autopsy report. No bullet wound in the back and all wounds in front. If hands upthe four in his arm would have been backof or inside of the arm. Are this witnesses credible ??

Bob
08-19-2014, 10:01 PM
Just In

Officer Darren Wilson expected to testify at Grand Jury

He will also face the departments normal internal investigation. A Grand jury in that part of America could be a problem unless they are honest. If so, he comes out clean as a new babies bottom.