PDA

View Full Version : Exterminate isis now!

protectionist
08-20-2014, 12:02 PM
This idiocy has gone on far too long. These lunatics called ISIS, IS, or ISIL or whatever the hell their names are, never should have been allowed to hatch in the first place. Now that they're established, and have killed thousands of people (including children), and are threatening to come to the USA and carry on their genocide here, one thing needs to be done. That is to EXTERMINATE these filthy creeps 100%. > NOW!!

There must be no listening to their treats against journalists or politicians, or whatever games they're trying to play. In World War II, America did not play Germany's games. Germany was carpet-bombed by US and British bombers for 4 years, decimating their cities, while killing hundreds of thousands of Germans, most of them civilians. Likewise, a quarter of a million people in Japan (almost all of them civilians) were nuclear bombed.
Those Americans did what they had to do. That's the way war is.

Now we have a president who never served a day in the military, and is now the commander of it. God help us. Hopefully, somebody can get this guy to comprehend what is happening here. We are only weeks away from the time when ISIS will be here in the US ("See you in New York"), snatching people out of WalMart parking lots, and killing them.

Obama needs to wise up and toughen up. This is his biggest challenge so far. If he blows it (like he so commonly does) a lot of Americans are going to die here in the US, and a lot of innocent people (Christians, Tazidis, etc ) are already dying. Obama should allocate every ounce of US military might, and diplomatically work to get other countries, to join in to OBLITERATE ISIS. ASAP. Period.

Captain Obvious
08-20-2014, 12:03 PM
I'll memo the front office.

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 12:05 PM
You go get on that now, ya hear? I'm supporting you from my sofa. GO PROTECTIONIST! WOOHOO! TAKE IT TO ISIS!

((drinks smoothie))

Mainecoons
08-20-2014, 12:07 PM
http://cdn8.keeptalkinggreece.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tin-foil-hat.jpg

I'm ready and so's my kat!

The Xl
08-20-2014, 12:09 PM
After you, Protectionist.

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 12:09 PM
My favorite protectionist thread was when he told us all off and said he was quitting. That was probably the most epic thread in this forum.

Captain Obvious
08-20-2014, 12:11 PM
My favorite @protectionist (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1054) thread was when he told us all off and said he was quitting. That was probably the most epic thread in this forum.

Just like the Rolling Stones farewell tour.

:biglaugh:

The Xl
08-20-2014, 12:12 PM
My favorite @protectionist (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1054) thread was when he told us all off and said he was quitting. That was probably the most epic thread in this forum.

Wasn't that like 3 months ago too?

lel

Captain Obvious
08-20-2014, 12:13 PM

lel

When that happens it usually means that the place they landed banned them recently.

Common Sense
I'm still waiting for these so called nukes that they would have any day now...

Codename Section

lel

yeh, it was the best. I hope he temporarily quits again.

Cigar
We have ISIS exactly were we want them ... not in The US

http://libertyunyield.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Nuclear-blast.jpg (http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/11/23/senate-nuclear-option-abolishing-filibuster-will-harm-the-rule-of-law/)

texan
08-20-2014, 02:32 PM
The best question you "anti war/conflict" peaceniks need to ask and answer is................Drum Roll Please..............when do you want to fight them? Now or later, cause there is definitely some fight'n to do..........................Pay me know or Pay me later.

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 02:35 PM
What strategy do the Neocons propose that would actually "exterminate" IS?

I will start a thread related to that question later.

texan
08-20-2014, 02:38 PM
The basis of the plan will start with blaming Bush and then we will move on from there..................Don't worry they will go away and don't take them serious when they say thay are going to attack DC and NYC. That could never happen, oh wait it did once I think.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608019476469714531&w=207&h=207&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90&rm=2

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 02:38 PM
The best question you "anti war/conflict" peaceniks need to ask and answer is................Drum Roll Please..............when do you want to fight them? Now or later, cause there is definitely some fight'n to do..........................Pay me know or Pay me later.

We fought them in the 90's and still had 911 on our doorstep. This "peacenik" believes in making America a hard target instead of running off chasing people who have their merit badges in asymmetric warfare and pissing off more people in the process.

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 02:39 PM
The basis of the plan will start with blaming Bush and then we will move on from there..................Don't worry they will go away and don;t take them serious when they say thay are going to attackk DC and NYC. That could never happen, oh wait it did once I think.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608019476469714531&w=207&h=207&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90&rm=2

So let me get this straight, you honestly believe that if we go in hard in Iraq there will never be another terrorist incident in the US again?

Really?

texan
08-20-2014, 02:40 PM
We fought them in the 90's and still had 911 on our doorstep. This "peacenik" believes in making America a hard target instead of running off chasing people who have their merit badges in asymmetric warfare and pissing off more people in the process.

When did we fight them in the 1990's I missed that.............and this BS about making more terrorists and is nothing but more than a left talking point and is a joke. You either are or you are not there is no convincing required.

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 02:41 PM
When did we fight them in the 1990's I missed that.............and this BS about making more terrorist is a joke. You either are or you are not there is no convincing required.

I think it was called the First Gulf War. You'd have to ask Pete. I was a little kid back then.

texan
08-20-2014, 02:44 PM
I think it was called the First Gulf War. You'd have to ask Pete. I was a little kid back then.

Uh no we didn't fight them in the gulf war, next!

texan
08-20-2014, 02:45 PM
Oh what the hell I will keep it more simple...............Desert Storm was fought against a country, not a terrorist organization.

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 02:46 PM

6, right?

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 02:46 PM
Oh what the hell I will keep it more simple...............Desert Storm was fought against a country, not a terrorist organization.

We fought Sunni and Shia....

texan
08-20-2014, 02:47 PM
Well heck I didn't realize he was 6 back then I am sure he completely understands all of this now.

Ethereal
08-20-2014, 02:47 PM

What does this even mean?

Libhater
08-20-2014, 02:50 PM

I might have suggested this before when considering what to do with Hamas, but with this much more dangerous ISIS, I say we first place mouth gags and eye blinders on every single peacenik and pacifist that now resides in these United States (including some feckless and useless forum members) so as to prevent them from fucking up the works of true patriotic Americans, then we fly planes over the entire ISIS controlled areas and drop leaflets in Arabic across the area that tells the innocent village people to abscond the area before we blow it to smithereens. Lastly, we drop as many nuclear bombs as necessary until there is no more signs of Arab scum. I'll leave it up to GOD's discretion to go in there to sort out the remains.

Ethereal
08-20-2014, 02:51 PM
The basis of the plan will start with blaming Bush and then we will move on from there..................Don't worry they will go away and don't take them serious when they say thay are going to attack DC and NYC. That could never happen, oh wait it did once I think.

So what is your plan for stopping them from attacking DC or NYC?

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 02:52 PM

OHhhhhh, I didn't realize that. Bush confused me with that whole Saddam worked with AQ crap that made me want to join the marines. So, you think we should do what with ISIS?

Invade Iraq and teach them a lesson, and then they will never come to the US ever and try to hurt us here and it will all be over and done the end?

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 02:52 PM
I might have suggested this before when considering what to do with Hamas, but with this much more dangerous ISIS, I say we first place mouth gags and eye blinders on every single peacenik and pacifist that now resides in these United States (including some feckless and useless forum members) so as to prevent them from fucking up the works of true patriotic Americans, then we fly planes over the entire ISIS controlled areas and drop leaflets in Arabic across the area that tells the innocent village people to abscond the area before we blow it to smithereens. Lastly, we drop as many nuclear bombs as necessary until there is no more signs of Arab scum. I'll leave it up to GOD's discretion to go in there to sort out the remains.

You are not going to win with air power.

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 02:53 PM

That's a great idea. Then we can just put up a giant EYE over the White House and show our true selves to the world.

Ethereal
08-20-2014, 02:53 PM
I might have suggested this before when considering what to do with Hamas, but with this much more dangerous ISIS, I say we first place mouth gags and eye blinders on every single peacenik and pacifist that now resides in these United States (including some feckless and useless forum members) so as to prevent them from fucking up the works of true patriotic Americans...

I'd like to see you try.

...then we fly planes over the entire ISIS controlled areas and drop leaflets in Arabic across the area that tells the innocent village people to abscond the area before we blow it to smithereens. Lastly, we drop as many nuclear bombs as necessary until there is no more signs of Arab scum. I'll leave it up to GOD's discretion to go in there to sort out the remains.

Great plan, warning ISIS that you're going to nuke them. I'm sure they'll just stand out in the middle of the desert in formation waiting for the US to bomb them.

donttread
08-20-2014, 02:55 PM
This idiocy has gone on far too long. These lunatics called ISIS, IS, or ISIL or whatever the hell their names are, never should have been allowed to hatch in the first place. Now that they're established, and have killed thousands of people (including children), and are threatening to come to the USA and carry on their genocide here, one thing needs to be done. That is to EXTERMINATE these filthy creeps 100%. > NOW!!

There must be no listening to their treats against journalists or politicians, or whatever games they're trying to play. In World War II, America did not play Germany's games. Germany was carpet-bombed by US and British bombers for 4 years, decimating their cities, while killing hundreds of thousands of Germans, most of them civilians. Likewise, a quarter of a million people in Japan (almost all of them civilians) were nuclear bombed.

Now we have a president who never served a day in the military, and is now the commander of it. God help us. Hopefully, somebody can get this guy to comprehend what is happening here. We are only weeks away from the time when ISIS will be here in the US ("See you in New York"), snatching people out of WalMart parking lots, and killing them.

Obama needs to wise up and toughen up. This is his biggest challenge so far. If he blows it (like he so commonly does) a lot of Americans are going to die here in the US, and a lot of innocent people (Christians, Tazidis, etc ) are already dying. Obama should allocate every ounce of US military might, and diplomatically work to get other countries, to join in to OBLITERATE ISIS. ASAP. Period.

Yes, yes, they are the boggieman of the month. Worse than that those before but not half as bad as the threat to be reveled in October before the elections.

Libhater
08-20-2014, 02:56 PM
You are not going to win with air power.

Oh no? Seems to me when I checked our history books before they got revised by the LEFT, that it was two well placed nukes that not only stopped the japs from further aggression in WWII, but it made its mark as to the end of WWII. That was some air power no one wants to deal with, wouldn't you agree?

Captain Obvious
08-20-2014, 02:58 PM
Oh no? Seems to me when I checked our history books before they got revised by the LEFT, that it was two well placed nukes that not only stopped the japs from further aggression in WWII, but it made its mark as to the end of WWII. That was some air power no one wants to deal with, wouldn't you agree?

Ethereal
08-20-2014, 02:59 PM

Japan didn't surrender because they got nuked, they surrendered because Russia was about to open a new front in the pacific theater.

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 03:01 PM

Good idea, dude. I totally want us to be like that.

http://www.reachone.net/~trufax/online/graphics/whitehouse_sauron-thumb.jpg

Libhater
08-20-2014, 03:02 PM
Japan didn't surrender because they got nuked, they surrendered because Russia was about to open a new front in the pacific theater.

:blowup:

Common Sense
08-20-2014, 03:04 PM

The war was virtually over before the nukes were dropped.

But that's another debate...

Libhater
08-20-2014, 03:04 PM

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee........learn your history:huh:

Captain Obvious
08-20-2014, 03:05 PM

What debate?

Clearly the Libmeister has the pre-revisionist history books, there is no debate. The hardback version too.

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 03:05 PM
Mordor on the Potomac.

Libhater
08-20-2014, 03:15 PM

Yeah, the war with Germany was over in April of 1945, but the war with Japan wasn't over until August of 1945, but the point being that air power should be the means in which we put a stop to these extremist murderers. Now tell us if you're perfectly content to see America sit on its hynie while the world blows up in our docile faces.

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Yeah, the war with Germany was over in April of 1945, but the war with Japan wasn't over until August of 1945, but the point being that air power should be the means in which we put a stop to these extremist murderers. Now tell us if you're perfectly content to see America sit on its hynie while the world blows up in our docile faces.

I'm perfectly content to making us harden up here at home and then eat popcorn while they kill each other, inflame each other, and then be left with few people to cause me trouble.

That's what I'm content to do.

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 03:58 PM

You can't defeat IS with air power alone. You have been told that already. And when you start bombing civilians public opinion will turn against you.

Libhater
08-20-2014, 04:03 PM
I'm perfectly content to making us harden up here at home and then eat popcorn while they kill each other, inflame each other, and then be left with few people to cause me trouble.

That's what I'm content to do.

Kill each other? Haven't you been watching the news with the beheading of our journalists and another one to follow? I believe ISIS has some 20 or so allied prisoners with at least two of them being Americans. These murdering cutthroats have said they will kill Westerners and especially Americans. This is more than just your basic Mideast jihad against Christians and infidels, this is a worldwide terror attack on free people everywhere. I'm a little surprised that a veteran such as yourself have fallen prey to the pacifist mentality that is currently polluting our nation. Ah forget it...go eat your popcorn.

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Kill each other? Haven't you been watching the news with the beheading of our journalists and another one to follow? I believe ISIS has some 20 or so allied prisoners with at least two of them being Americans. These murdering cutthroats have said they will kill Westerners and especially Americans. This is more than just your basic Mideast jihad against Christians and infidels, this is a worldwide terror attack on free people everywhere. I'm a little surprised that a veteran such as yourself have fallen prey to the pacifist mentality that is currently polluting our nation. Ah forget it...go eat your popcorn.

One journalist and a bunch of US mercs are killed. This does not compare to the slaughter they are inflicting on each other.

Green Arrow
08-20-2014, 04:21 PM
Why bother? No need to waste the time and energy. Just back out and let them take care of it on their own. Even without our help, ISIS won't last a year.

Green Arrow
08-20-2014, 04:26 PM

Barack Obama? Is that you?

The Xl
08-20-2014, 04:29 PM

Well damn.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e20f11fccd94b145730281fa231d8786/tumblr_n3bwwm5f1R1rqu47to1_250.gif

Nothing like getting outright buried by a mod.

Redrose
08-20-2014, 04:30 PM

http://libertyunyield.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Nuclear-blast.jpg (http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/11/23/senate-nuclear-option-abolishing-filibuster-will-harm-the-rule-of-law/)

If we could guarantee that I'd feel a bit better. But I really do believe they are already here. We, as a nation have let our complacency and desire not to get into another war, allowed ISIS and other terrorist groups to grow, expand and strengthen. They have us where they want us, on the defense. They have the element of surprise, they know an attack will happen, we just don't know where and when. They said they are coming for us, and as we've seen they don't make idle threats.

Even if we do go over there and strike a blow to their organization, the cells here would still be able to hurt us, and hurt us bad. We're in a lose-lose situation. If we strike them, we lose lives, if we do nothing, they will still strike us...and we lose lives....but at home, here, our children will die.

I truly believe we will see bloodshed on our soil. The world and war has changed. The two oceans no longer keep us safe from our enemies. Technology has allowed information exchanges instantly. The signal to strike can be given in Iraq to operatives in New York, DC, Texas, and California in seconds.

Political correctness and extreme liberal ideology has prevented us from securing our borders properly which is allowing very bad people and groups to enter our country. To think otherwise is very foolish and naive.

Green Arrow
08-20-2014, 04:31 PM
Ah, yes, blame it all on the pacifists. Let's ignore logic, reason, facts, etc. and blame it on the pacifists.

Redrose
08-20-2014, 04:33 PM
Ah, yes, blame it all on the pacifists. Let's ignore logic, reason, facts, etc. and blame it on the pacifists.

What logic, reason, facts, etc.?

donttread
08-20-2014, 04:39 PM

The problem with that is that the" extremist murderers" are AOK until they run afoul of us politically . Do you think Saddam or Noreaga turned into assholes overnight?

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 04:40 PM
If we could guarantee that I'd feel a bit better. But I really do believe they are already here. We, as a nation have let our complacency and desire not to get into another war, allowed ISIS and other terrorist groups to grow, expand and strengthen. They have us where they want us, on the defense. They have the element of surprise, they know an attack will happen, we just don't know where and when. They said they are coming for us, and as we've seen they don't make idle threats.

Even if we do go over there and strike a blow to their organization, the cells here would still be able to hurt us, and hurt us bad. We're in a lose-lose situation. If we strike them, we lose lives, if we do nothing, they will still strike us...and we lose lives....but at home, here, our children will die.

I truly believe we will see bloodshed on our soil. The world and war has changed. The two oceans no longer keep us safe from our enemies. Technology has allowed information exchanges instantly. The signal to strike can be given in Iraq to operatives in New York, DC, Texas, and California in seconds.

Political correctness and extreme liberal ideology has prevented us from securing our borders properly which is allowing very bad people and groups to enter our country. To think otherwise is very foolish and naive.

What lengths are you willing to go, if it includes US troops on the ground? How long? How many civilians killed in the cross fire?

The Xl
08-20-2014, 04:43 PM
The imperialist propaganda machine must be super strong, or the American public is overrun with easily manipulated cowards.

The citizens of the strongest country in the world trembling over ragtag small fry, with military capabilities far inferior to average armies of 100 years ago.

Yeah, big threat. America is in danger. Seems legit.

Redrose
08-20-2014, 04:50 PM
What lengths are you willing to go, if it includes US troops on the ground? How long? How many civilians killed in the cross fire?

There are no easy answers. What do you suggest?

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 04:51 PM

Terrorists are here and instead of these neocons wanting folks like us still here with the skills to protect and train you, they want us overseas racking up profits for the MIC.

Instead of getting into the middle of their fights, again, and being disliked for it we should take this time to harden up our own people and train each other for how to prepare for the type of combat they will be bringing to us. The government cannot protect you because it cannot be everywhere. You have to learn like the Israelis what to watch for, what's suspicious and police your own community. This helplessness and dependence on authority figures will kill you.

Besides even if we go there we won't win their hearts and minds with war, even if we help them. They don't really want the help of secularists and Christians.

The Xl
08-20-2014, 04:52 PM
There are no easy answers. What do you suggest?

How about not fighting another war against small fry for 100, Alex.

Green Arrow
08-20-2014, 04:58 PM
What logic, reason, facts, etc.?

I'll answer that when I get off work.

donttread
08-20-2014, 05:00 PM

Good grief. Can you not see that ISIS is just one more bogeyman in an endless line of them? If the government and the CIA quit fucking with everybody in the ME , they'll quit hating usa

Redrose
08-20-2014, 05:01 PM
How about not fighting another war against small fry for 100, Alex.

Your Jeopardy question is cute. Those "small fry" 19 terrorists on 9-11-01 managed to kill almost 3000 of our innocent civilians. I don't like that ratio.

The Xl
08-20-2014, 05:03 PM
Your Jeopardy question is cute. Those "small fry" 19 terrorists on 9-11-01 managed to kill almost 3000 of our innocent civilians. I don't like that ratio.

A. Blowback via our foreign policy
B. How long can we cite something that happened nearly a decade and a half ago as it pertains to what our policy should be?

The Xl
08-20-2014, 05:03 PM
Our foreign policy brought us 9/11. Doing that same shit over and over and over makes us less safe, not more.

Why can't you people see this?

Codename Section
08-20-2014, 05:04 PM

You should like the CIA even less because their meddling and strategies took a very small, isolated terrorist group located in the backwoods of some ME shitholes and grew them into a world wide movement with their (I hope) incompetency.

If it was purposeful, which...it could be, I hope they rot in hell for it.

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 05:06 PM
There are no easy answers. What do you suggest?I suggest that we don't have the ability to destroy IS (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/30472-What-is-the-goal-the-Islamic-State) under our current geopolitical restraints. But I am disregarding the insane and the inane ideas.

The Xl
08-20-2014, 05:06 PM
If we had no ties to the Middle East and didn't support Israel, none of this shit would have ever happened.

Green Arrow
08-20-2014, 05:10 PM
"Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
- Hermann Göring (1893-1946), Nazi founder of the Gestapo and head of the Luftwaffe

texan
08-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Pay me know or pay me later?

Either way their will be a price.

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 05:45 PM

So how do you achieve the goal that you are advocating?

Green Arrow
08-20-2014, 05:49 PM

Like your English lessons? I'll happily pay that price.

Mainecoons
08-20-2014, 06:20 PM

Texan! No more Lone Star tonight.

"now"

"there"

Mainecoons
08-20-2014, 06:21 PM
I actually think this is one of those rare occasions that the Obama administration is handling things right. Blow the assholes up from the air whenever possible and shore up the Iraqis and Kurds and let them do the dirty work. Help the refugees reach safety.

Otherwise, stay the fuck out.

Green Arrow
08-20-2014, 06:29 PM
I actually think this is one of those rare occasions that the Obama administration is handling things right. Blow the assholes up from the air whenever possible and shore up the Iraqis and Kurds and let them do the dirty work. Help the refugees reach safety.

And when it's all over with, and the Iraqis and Kurds turn those weapons we gave them on each other and Iraq blows up into civil war, and we end up in a diplomatic crisis? What then?

Mainecoons
08-20-2014, 06:50 PM
If it comes down to Kurds vs. Iraqis, my money is firmly on the former.

Who the fuck knows, really?

PolWatch
08-20-2014, 07:05 PM
"Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
- Hermann Göring (1893-1946), Nazi founder of the Gestapo and head of the Luftwaffe

It never changes: a rich man's war & a poor man's fight (description from the Civil War)

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:04 PM
I'll memo the front office. Somebody better. Soon.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:05 PM
You go get on that now, ya hear? I'm supporting you from my sofa. GO PROTECTIONIST! WOOHOO! TAKE IT TO ISIS!

((drinks smoothie)) When they arrive here in the US, I WILL take it to them. Absolutely. And that probably won't be long from now.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:07 PM
http://cdn8.keeptalkinggreece.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tin-foil-hat.jpg

I'm ready and so's my kat!

This is not a joking matter, so why are you joking about it ? What's your point ? (if there is one)

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 09:08 PM
protectionist. Explain your ways, ends and means. If you can do that, you will have a complete national security policy that will allow senior leaders to decide whether to execute or not. If you can't, you don't even get through the front doors of the Pentagon.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:08 PM
After you, Protectionist. What does that mean ?

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:11 PM

And I did quit. And then I came back - despite knowing that you don't deserve my superior (to you) posting. You're welcome. :grin:

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:15 PM

OFF TOPIC!!

PF Rule # 10. No going off-topic in such a way which is not a natural evolution of a thread.

Would some moderator please moderate the moderator, who can't seem to stay within the rules ? :grin:

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:20 PM
I'm still waiting for these so called nukes that they would have any day now...

al Qaeda has had them since 1996. Read Baby! Read! :laugh:

The Xl
08-20-2014, 09:21 PM
And I did quit. And then I came back - despite knowing that you don't deserve my superior (to you) posting. You're welcome. :grin:

lel you were gone for literally about a day.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:22 PM

Moderator needs moderating. BAD moderator! :laugh:

As George H. Bush used to say > BAD! BAD!

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 09:23 PM
@protectionist (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1054). Explain your ways, ends and means. If you can do that, you will have a complete national security policy that will allow senior leaders to decide whether to execute or not. If you can't, you don't even get through the front doors of the Pentagon.

bump so Protect has an on topic issue to deal with.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:25 PM

How do you know that ? Over 100 Americans went to Syria to fight there. They're saying the same thing the Terminator used to say. Remember that ? "I'll be back!"

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 09:26 PM

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:29 PM

They're too steeped in their programmed talking points to even think normally. They walk around all day muttering "No more war!" "No more war!" Their sawed off heads will still be muttering that in the near future.:dang::rollseyes:

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Thread fail. Hysterics took over.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:42 PM

We could start by bombing the hell out of them, while they are out in the open, on desert roads, instead of these "pin-prick' attacks on isolated targets. Every one of them that is in a vulnerable position should be killed. That what my Army company commander once said about how we in the US Army deal with our enemy. 3 simple words > "We kill them."

PS - I'm an Oldcon. Not a Neocon.

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 09:46 PM
We could start by bombing the hell out of them, while they are out in the open, on desert roads, instead of these "pin-prick' attacks on isolated targets. Every one of them that is in a vulnerable position should be killed. That what my Army company commander once said about how we in the US Army deal with our enemy. 3 simple words > "We kill them."

Great. That does not defeat them. What do you do when they retreat into the towns and cities among the women and kids? So far you have done nothing that would affect the long term strategic situation.

That is what we are dealing with now. Should we try to destroy IS when the American people would never allow us the decade long commitment to do so? And could we do it anyway? What did Lawrence of Arabia say about Arabs and their battles?

Strategy is chess. Not checkers.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:48 PM

And what were those 5 infamous words of Baghdadi, after he was released from the US prison ? > "See you in New York"

protectionist
08-20-2014, 09:50 PM

Peter's talking to himself. Is there a doctor in the house ? :laugh:

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 09:54 PM
Peter's talking to himself. Is there a doctor in the house ? :laugh:

Get back to grand strategy. Don't give in to disrepair.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:00 PM

You seriously believe that America is a "hard target" for ISIS ? :laugh: There are scores of books on the market, written by homeland security experts that describe what an open target we are. You could start with the book "Open Target" by former Inspector General of US Dept of Homeland Security, Clark Kent Ervin, and work foward from there. Your ignorance is hurting my eyes.

http://www.amazon.com/Open-Target-America-Vulnerable-Attack/dp/1403972885

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 10:05 PM
You seriously believe that America is a "hard target" for ISIS ? :laugh: There are scores of books on the market, written by homeland security experts that describe what an open target we are. You could start with the book "Open Target" by former Inspector General of US Dept of Homeland Security, Clark Kent Ervin, and work foward from there. Your ignorance is hurting my eyes.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxQSEhUUEhQWFhQUFRcVFBYVFRUUFBUVFBUWFhQVFB QYHSggGBolHBQUITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKBQUF DgUFDisZExkrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKy srKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrKysrK//AABEIAKMA2QMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAMEBQECBwj/xAA9EAABAwIEAwUFBgUDBQAAAAABAAIRAwQFEiExBkFREyJhcY EyQpGhsQcjUmJywRQVM9HwguHxNENTVLL/xAAUAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/8QAFBEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8ADabVJptTLFIYgdphPsTTQn2oH6akt+mvo FFYVDx697Og7q7ujzKAexfFTWqExDRIaP3KYtbbMAXODYJHWY1 WtnbT3SRJAk9PBS69FogD2YkDcgx1/ZBhracaSNBPiSfkVZ4fTawAEklrjJHvKGymMqk24I3mOiAt4bo U4zvcQahiDuA33p8dRHgiirglKpTaY1IlpPgZgneNAhzhy1aWz G2wPORpJ/ZFlvcc9JGruhGxEHbSEDd5QJpEARlbIjwGwHiqs2kiXDUAA8zr 7Q89yiWwq9oBp3TyJlSKlu3XTU7wNPP9kAjiNm0M7veEQescnR 8lrhNd1MhrjuQZy6fXdEt7YsE/ADwjmfNUzsP1JBgch03n6oJWPYcLm3dl7zxBY4jvNdpmb5ELmN amWkgiCOq7Dgk5ch26jw0C5vxlb9ndPHXXUzv9EFA5RLsaKUVG u9kDdr7TfNdswIg0GEcwuMYXbGrVYxu7jC7ZhNl2VJrSZgIGcR boSqyo/RXN3RDhBUB9o0IBRxGcz1Kj4g4QiSrh9OZy6ph9oz8IQCFrsnf REbqLRyC07MdAgBmKTTUdik0wgeCeamQnWIHgqTjASxgjckzy0 hXbSqjHhLmieUx6oKzDKcNII1/ss3AykDYHWOYCbtawzEzt8lGvLrO8uAjkZPRBZUq4jw+qtMOdm M9EM2z5P+Qp9tdNae87b3WoDzC7iNtdfJEtnckjVogmUB4XiwG zHn/SUaYVVbWaBOU+Wv1QEFj4NVzTpAjUEFUNpQr09WnO3nyPzU9t6 4EZqVTxIE+uiCRe2nd6ofrsIlXVS/Y/Y+nMeYVZeAIGbS7LDrtEIf8AtHtR3KogFxg+cK7qRPhIUHjYD+ GcRBAe3T1Qc3KjXeylkKLd7IJvCDou6P6v2K7a7ZcK4beBc0id O8u5U3y0HwQMVVCrKZVKg3DoQRqiiVU6awPNRqtUdUDNRNrFau OqjfxgQCDApDEwwKRTCBwJ0FNBONQOgqp4gEFjpjunlrvyVk58 Ak7DUoZxrGGVMuUHSQTII1iNEEFtQDNl6HfxTQgpg7xMp57gAg 2pHWN/AbeqIMLs37gsb/pJ+aHLeqG953+6saHEzWwIiPmgNrCjWHtNa9vMsdr55SiWyshD XxpO40KAsN4lY6Ncrv8AOa6Dhl72rdCNRy6oLvDs092rLZ9lwn TzV2xpGoMiPNBOGl7gS1wlhIMc1aU76pTLXaZXGD5oL+51GrT8 FS3jgDtHopgxim4d54naJ+i0uDTc32h8UFU92YEDU8vPks4/Qm2qyIIphwI5OBB9ei1DcrtDodk3j9UfwlUkkTDdOmYaoOaqNd jRSnKLdbIIVu+Htjqus4PePNMa8lyFhhw8103Arj7seSC6dcHq sXDtFFNZaXFxogoLuqc7oJ36qHVqHqfin6plx80zXCBuk/RbZkyHJZ0EBgUhiZanmIN041aLcBBCx18UH+Ij4oUt7cCnPNxR hiVHPSe38p+WqC7+oQ1gHRA3GvilVBWaNIgBzueykigSggHvFS KOHUzq94HqAB67la1rc8hHipdpgbKrP6mWpPMSPLRAzWwQgZ6N RlQDXK13fgcwOanYFj9Wg4HcK/wLALelQqtuKmao4AUnQ5opRrLDvMnyUf8AkrQBJD3Bx74EAtiR I67oDL7Pb7t31Ad3SY9E7jRuKTXNLZa0yCmfsnb96dBoYnwR9x Fhra1NzSDp03QcJ/m1d9U5PIy4Bo9UUWVC4psD6ocGH32OFVo6zlMhDeLcKio806dZ odm2dIHlAGnqEScP8DVLejmZdZa2aXQSaWX8OQxmnqgJLG4LoE y2AQ4cweiZ4kM0SSSAGEDoXZ2wfqE9hFo9rYc2DJJyxl1/CZ25x4qJxi+KNMD3nkH01HzQBrio1ydE+5R7jZBVl2q6Lw9aON IHqFzZx1XbsBY3sGfpCAdrPc0kFJ9QkKxxJgzlRHsCCqLdVGuy rd9IKpvggr8617RIBYhBlqfaEy0J9qDdoWyw1bhAoQVitllcW8 wdPEFGwUDFrLOMwHeb8wgEXv7oB3Cl4bUEiRMpi9qAmNJ5pWTo KAiGF5/+FIpcL5u8C5vlpPkt8HeTEOjr4IvoVxABd5oKXD+HmsguzO/UZj0W2IgDYeAU3G8ZbRaY6aBD9uX1CKjnc/ggL/s7sywyREmV0mtS1BQfwhWaMux6o6GVzZ0QC2O8H290cz2RU/G3un4hQrHhhtI5czndM7pI8irrHLp9vTNZplrNXt/L18wmrLGmVg1zACCDJnbpog0q0g0R9f7rnvGlU52N5AE/EroV0QeevTcR4LnHGg++H6f3KAdco10dFJcot1sgpXO19V2PBL giiz9I+i4xUOq7Fw64Ggz9IQVd9dHtHeawKxhTb62GYnqoT6cI E2oSq+/KnBQbsSUFaFlbmmtcqDZgTrQtWhOtCDIWyQCygQWywE1d3bKTS 57gAPifABBTcVUQGNcAAc+pAgmRzQ3Rfqs4tjrrioOVMaNb+58 VHLkF7ZXZGxV3b4oY8ULWTJ5p69uSwQ0alBvjN86tUidAmLm/rNbDdR/nJMUBA1MzunoJ2QTuG+MKtB4Dpg8v7Lo1rxjd1KDxQpzUOjS/2Wz70cz4IH4VwoOqAuHlK6bZQGmMvSCQPVBGwjDrp1tU/i7l1R1UGWkABvhI3VHwzVq29R9InQE/DwRU6sRvt8kO3NTLcZhBaTH9/VAS/wAx01KD+Ka+eqPBsfNEd7SaGSRvEICvsTpuquGcSDGp6INSo11 sVIzA7EHyTF1sUA9UPe9V1Lhd57Ia8lyyqe8uicM3H3Y8kBGRK h3LAl26ZuKqBsNCaqUwm+3hNvuEGtamFGyrarWUftUDganGhR7 i8ZTEvcG+Z/ZUN/xc0aUm5vzO0Hw5oCiQBJMDqdAqbEOJaVPRpznw2+KDL7F6tb23 GOg0HwUElAQXfFNR23dHRunzKpLi5c8y4k+ZlMpIMqWHHSeYn0 PNQ1aWNEVWQTDmSAeWV2ozeAdIn8wQbWNeHDzVxiFJrxLTJI+a GHkjQggjQg6GU9QuHSIcgm0rGodzl9JU60wkuOtYjygKO2q465 pWe0J6hAZYTwdTJB/jHsPjlOqL7fhWhB7Suarhpq7K0+MBcvw252knfkUW4fdgkd4yT zQEL+GKPuveDGhZVfp6Ewfgq2jg76NQtqOzse4Ozk66DnG2ytr esQNRCG+Ir12cQTHJrQSTHQBBK40xkUqRc3eMrB1J0+W65BEmS dTqfM7q2xzFTcOnXK3Ro+pVWgcYS3UOI8lZ0MWdGV+vjzVSHLd pQSa1QTOqN+FLthYAHiehMH4IDlagxqEHX+zTdcIDwfiyrRGV4 7RvKT3h5FElrxPQraE5HHk7b4oHKp1TD3J6oUw9Ay5yalbuTaD n1WsXGSSfNNJJIEkkkgSSSSBKZhTyKjYgz3YJgOn3T/m8KGsgwgIrmmHTPeluaTuWDQ1t/wCoNi3wVNXomm7qCMzT+Jp2PhtsralWL25iDJh7uoeNBcDT2OR Hgm7loOYEaHvODRq46/fU9P6e2nmgYtLqFb2t5TOjgAh2pbkbGekbO/R1TIqFAa27mA6DN4AT6q8tr9mUaAeHP1XNre8e32XQrGjc1Xlo ElxMNA9ok7ABB1GjeGrDWCXOMNHMonwXA6dFr6rhnrGm/vnkC06MHIQYPOQUJ/Z7h9RrDWrCS8EU2/iYHZDkdye6p3B4By6DTaXU6gJmWPE9YlrnRyJeKunkg8z0DIPm fqsPp9FrQEOc3oSPgU8g0DFgMWdllBhYlZlalAiVqSkStCUFlZ YzVpaAy3odUUYdiDa7MzdD7w6FATnKfw7ednWb0d3T+yAzcE1C kPTUIObpLKSDCSSSBJJJIEkkkgs8Kr6ZNtZYeUnTI8/+M81Lf5wAYn3qb9fu26/0jO/iqizrFrhAkHuub+Jp3bPKVfMbMEGdMjXHYiP+ldp7fQoI7mxM9 0NPfDf+0SdH0ddQY1TVbDpkuhrmgOdqINMx943XV2vsq17EMAd JYGSGOILv4d2pNCsI7xdy81U1LptSGwW0g4ubTnNDnAZjmidY2 5IJOD4Ox5Lu0PZNPecGwQJ0gO3PgNkbcF21nmLGVg64dmYXAx2 NuG56lWm4iHVYBGnohrDmscGggkN9kEHKJ3gbK5ubRppOORsgS DEERrIPIoOnWtIgDKAC7IWtiGB72ltvTc33HUqM1D+Z0q3sWgt cBMFoAn2g3Llptd45Rnn865PwR9o2vYXzh3i4C4PMPID+3HM5G 5GuA0ldXoVOfLc6zBcGkiRo5oBosB5QUHm/iKj2d9XbBA7R0T0kwdFFciD7UqOTEXQIEM8JJaHO/wDpDxKDAcCkCsOpg+a1AjxQbLUrIKwSg1KYJTrymCgyVik+CD0 IKw4rUIOiteC0HqAd+oWunVUdk2sabCJjKITuS46FAJrKwkgSS yAsEIMJJLKDCSSSDIRRhlYGmS6JDe+NA11MD22H/wBhv7BC4RJWtctJo0gijXjV39SWOdA222QVWLYkartCcg7oMQ6 plJh9UAwXwd0xbVYK1q2zg7LBmSI56eHkmgPkgMsFuwYBhE1QA 0Xx+E/Rc0sK8Eao9wasXUyPyn6IOf3Fm9gBLTDg0gxoQSf3BHoizgb7Q KlnlpVpfbiY/HSmSCw825jJad4XS7zAaFVg7gydyqzuOb3HtZUIkdD2qBce+z5 rGFzHAQ3q7enWNOqTp+E03eSCJ9qt1Tr1KNeg9r6TmE5mkaOLi A1zd2OhgMFCAdomb61dSe5jvdcQd4kf7R8VvSPdCB2UpWoSBQY KwsEpINHplydemCUCSWEkHVeFSx9pSI91uU+Y3Vn2DeiCfs8xC HPonZwzN8xuPh9EdoOJLISSQbBYKSSDBSCSSBFYSSQZajOzeTa 245OoXTXciQypmaCRroSkkgYqUWh7nRq1lvUB/OSAXeKH8UEVqgG2Y/VJJBHp+16o94TMtPqkkg6ngdEG2t9N6DAdSNJuG/TRb1KIcCHSQagB7ztqlkC8b8yAUkkHEeOqQFWQNXUqDiernMIJ +Q+CHqGySSBwLISSQalJJJAzVTKSSBJJJILPhl5F1Sj8ULrSyk g//9k= Clark Kent Ervin

Read Mr. Hysterics. He said make America a hard target.

Look when the adrenaline pumps into your system- like when you think you are in danger, you can have several physiological affects, like shortness or breath, anxiety, and tunnel vision.

But you can overcome this. Focus. Breath deep and exhale hard. You will look foolish but do it. It will make the hysterics go away. Then you can decide if there is any danger around you and take the appropriate action.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:08 PM
So let me get this straight, you honestly believe that if we go in hard in Iraq there will never be another terrorist incident in the US again? Really?

We went in hard in Germany, and the German Nazis never bothered us again. We went in hard in Japan, and the Japs never bothered us again. It's true. Ask your history teacher. :grin:

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 10:09 PM
We went in hard in Germany, and the German Nazis never bothered us again. We went in hard in Japan, and the Japs never bothered us again. It's true. Ask your history teacher. :grin:

What was that about generals always fighting past wars? And isn't that supposed to be a bad thing?

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:12 PM
OHhhhhh, I didn't realize that. Bush confused me with that whole Saddam worked with AQ crap that made me want to join the marines. So, you think we should do what with ISIS?

Invade Iraq and teach them a lesson, and then they will never come to the US ever and try to hurt us here and it will all be over and done the end?

Could be. It happened that way in World War II, and those guys were bigger, and a lot badder, than ISIS. Ever study history ?

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:28 PM
You are not going to win with air power. That theory is in contradiction with former Air Force General Thomas McInerney who says it can be done with air power, exclusively. It's also in contradiction with the Kosovo War history in which Clinton used only air power to defeat the Serbs. Myself, I'd like to see some US and other countries ground troops there, but I think McInerney is right. 200 strike a day would cripple ISIS and their whole organization would fall apart. ISIS Desertions would be rampant.

In any case, no offense, but I'll go with a former 3 star Air Force General, with a ton of air strike experience.

http://politibrew.com/military-salute/818-lt-general-mcinerney-200-air-strikes-per-day-would-work

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:29 PM
That's a great idea. Then we can just put up a giant EYE over the White House and show our true selves to the world.

What "true self" are you referring to ?

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:31 PM
Yes, yes, they are the boggieman of the month. Worse than that those before but not half as bad as the threat to be reveled in October before the elections.

ISIS is not a boggieman of any month, and they have nothing to do with American politics or elections. Go back to sleep.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:31 PM

I would STRONGLY AGREE. :grin:

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:32 PM

HA HA. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:34 PM

We better be. Or we'll be like the 1945 Americans would have been, if they had not carpet-bombed Germany, and nuked Japan > ie. Dead.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:41 PM
I'm perfectly content to making us harden up here at home and then eat popcorn while they kill each other, inflame each other, and then be left with few people to cause me trouble. That's what I'm content to do.

But they've made numerous announcements of their intention to come to America and kill YOU. And they will finish your popcorn. :grin:

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:43 PM
You can't defeat IS with air power alone. You have been told that already. And when you start bombing civilians public opinion will turn against you.

America and Britain carpet bombed Germany for 4 years and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians. They nuked Japan twice and killed a quarter of a million people, almost all of them civilians. In war, you do what you HAVE TO DO.

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 10:44 PM
That theory is in contradiction with former Air Force General Thomas McInerney who says it can be done with air power, exclusively. It's also in contradiction with the Kosovo War history in which Clinton used only air power to defeat the Serbs. Myself, I'd like to see some US and other countries ground troops there, but I think McInerney is right. 200 strike a day would cripple ISIS and their whole organization would fall apart. ISIS Desertions would be rampant.

In any case, no offense, but I'll go with a former 3 star Air Force General, with a ton of air strike experience.

http://politibrew.com/military-salute/818-lt-general-mcinerney-200-air-strikes-per-day-would-work

OMG. I am going to take a moment so I don't make you look as ridiculous as you just well, did on your own. BRB.

In your defense, there has been air force senior leadership advocacy for the concept that air power can win wars. So you are not alone in being wrong.

Take this for what you will (http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airchronicles/apj/apj00/win00/hammond.htm). Air-power has its place, but it doesn't win wars. In the Serbian conflict we killed more card-board tank look a-likes than actual military hardware.

You think that a 200 days strike would cripple IS? After 10 days they would be in the cities and towns and then your strikes would be killing civilians. The world community would treat you like Israel.

You need a shit load of boots on the ground to seize and hold territory. There is not political will in the US for that. Not after a decade of wasted effort in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Go back and study the higher level theory: ends, ways, and means. That is what we learn at the senior service schools. No reason why the citizens should be unaware and operating off what wouldn't even be considered a valid planning method. You don't just toss out ideas and say wouldn't that be cool when you are briefing a general.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 10:52 PM
OMG. I am going to take a moment so I don't make you look as ridiculous as you just well, did on your own. BRB.

In your defense, there has been air force senior leadership advocacy for the concept that air power can win wars. So you are not alone in being wrong.

Take this for what you will (http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airchronicles/apj/apj00/win00/hammond.htm). Air-power has its place, but it doesn't win wars. In the Serbian conflict we killed more card-board tank look a-likes than actual military hardware.

You think that a 200 days strike would cripple IS? After 10 days they would be in the cities and towns and then your strikes would be killing civilians. The world community would treat you like Israel.

You need a shit load of boots on the ground to seize and hold territory. There is not political will in the US for that. Not after a decade of wasted effort in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Go back and study the higher level theory: ends, ways, and means. That is what we learn at the senior service schools. No reason why the citizens should be unaware and operating off what wouldn't even be considered a valid planning method. You don't just toss out ideas and say wouldn't that be cool when you are briefing a general.

What is wrong with you ? They are out in the open, on rural roads, like sitting ducks. A sustained air strike campaign could be wiping out a huge amount of them right now. There is no reason to not do that. Is this hard to understand ? Sheeesh! Maybe pictures might help. I'll go with McInerney over you, General.

Well I tried, and either my lousy OS (lubuntu) or this website, won't let me post the pictures. Try Fox News, CNN, MSNBC.

As for political will, when Americans start dying like flies HERE in the US, guess what happens to the "political will".

"Get the army!" Get the National Guard! Call out the Marines!"

Too late puppies. You had your chance for that, when they were out on those open roads in Iraq. Now they're riding around in Toyotas and Chevys, IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, in your sports stadiums, in your shopping malls, in your school auditoriums.
Glad you waited, huh ?

PS - you just showed your massive ignorance with this >> "Not after a decade of wasted effort in Iraq and Afghanistan."

PPS - You think I give a rat's ass about the world community, and those assclowns in the UN ? I'm a protectionist. I'm interested in one thing. PROTECTING the American people. In contradiction to that, the world community can go crap in their hats.

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 10:57 PM
What is wrong with you ? They are out in the open, on rural roads, like sitting ducks. A sustained air strike campaign could be wiping out a huge amount of them right now. There is no reason to not do that. Is this hard to understand ? Sheeesh! Maybe pictures might help. I'll go with McInerney over you, General.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxQSEhUSExQWFhQXFBQUGBUWFxcXFRcXFRUXFhcUFB UaHSggGBwlGxcXIjEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GhAQGiwkHxwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLC wsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsNCwsLDUrLP/AABEIAMIBAwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBAMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAUGBwj/xABHEAABAwIDBAUJBAcHBAMAAAABAAIRAyEEEjEFBkFREyJhcZ EHMlJUgZKhwdIUF7HRFiMzQmLh8ENEU3KCk6IkNLLxFWPC/8QAGQEBAQEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwQF/8QAJREAAgIBAwUBAQADAAAAAAAAAAECEVEDEhQEEyExQWEyIkK B/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDhqEIQAhCEAIQhACEIQAhCEAIQhACEIQA hCEAIQhACEIQAhCEAIQhACEIQAhCEAIQhACEIQAhCEAqF6hOQ6 ZT4J5w7I1v3DVY7sTt2Xk8toXp8tA5eAQ3LxjwCndgOy8nmBC9 QjL2eAQ5zQC45QAJJMAAcyToFVqRY7TyeXkQvR9PHPr/9sxop+sVG9Uj/AOqnY1P8xLW8Rm0S4rDYbDt6bFPDiL9JXLdf4GRlBPJrZ71dyM 9s83oXoDYe2DtGqTRZkwVM3e5oDq7xoxo/dYNTxNha4W15GyRA4HQcUckRQs8qIXq1lEeiPAJxw49EeAU3l7 Z5QQvWIot9EeASii0/ut8AruL22eTUL1p0DfRHgEnQN9EeAU3jts8mIXrPoh6LfAI6Jv ojwCu8dv8ATyYhesTRb6I8AgUm+iPAJuHbPJyF6x6FvojwCd0T eQ8Am8nbPJiF6yFJvojwCHUm+iPAJuHbPJqF6w6JvojwCOib6I 8Am4dtnk9C9XdC30R4BHQt9EeARTGw8ooXq3oW+iPAI6EeiPAJ uGz9PKSF6sNIeiPAJOib6I8Am4vb/Tyoheq+ib6I8AhNxO3+mt7NqioMzZI7vksi2i7S6xew5YRT0Bc ALzqbrbHYdzKgI/WU8xBIGmXzg6NF56TPRbXsxzMA88fFPpbPnU+Cu7wYhlFoq1Ht ZTAgucQG209pELV9o760W1aVKh/aAllV0ObUytzQymDIB0D3DUacVVBv0HNJeSbebbNHAUzUqZnEQ AxtySdAeDQeZ+K0/ZuKxWPq5qrKIDWdOzDOfmysABDzhmkOqvM9UuMSW2EysHtfeRu OrOouB/W3zvp02OY6BIY27pysa3M550daIA23Bse97n4bDkVqmTpK1MPc 9xZlgNdpTEtBhsXC6Uo/p8vq+vjoy207wjAbwb3YutRp1sK59JpL6dSjlYXtyxkeH5Jyub y0IIWp7vbKxG1MUGOe9/71So8l2Rk3MnjwA5rpW3N3sRhsJWxVbLTaxhIzOlznOs1oAm5c QFlfJdsduGwbSf2tWKlQ8RN2N9g+JKu6ldF6PV1de3qR2m0bJ2 ZTw9JlCk3KxjYA49pJ4knio24sHEvoAHM2lTqzwIc57YHb1fit d3ybjMzX06zcPSHUkmQSTYmBrAmFW3dw+LHT4k1mYl7aLqTA0D rO89oJgSB81zbXuz6NO6o3pjU8Bc3q7T2wbOwwiCNNRxtm5K5s fF4jD4F9Isc2qIbSGoZmIY1oMmBPmjtWox3MG547EhlJ9SQQGm L6nQAe1R7I2rSxAeaLswY/ISNJgGx4iDqua7YbVwVKjhXUn4g/Zg2oMz+ia5znEtaGiCQZ62qwuydtVcM4OpYapTu2QH1YeA4GHN Ig8p1vqtUG6O5wqrMdTdVdRD2mowNc5nEB3mk96i2ftOnWDSxw ktDy3iAeY4LTNm4Ou3aWMxT6jmU2HI6w67QxjmN6w80BzdOa5/DVWdAhQ1a7Wua1zgHOnK0kAui5yjitKxHlEoMOVuepfURxM6lU d49oVcScNXaRh2MPSNdUy5iXDqubE2gXBVVkdZOjkJA1aVid9W xQuyQ+aoa83AaR1TlvcgweULEbz7bdXrUK2GrCmaQccueziSCJ YLHSL81razNo6YlhYrdfaTsRhqdV8dIQ4PDbAOa4iIPZHispKw/BQhIUsoJVTAgCROhCbgIU0hPKRLJQtMc9AJP9fD2pA0WkwTw1j tJ4DvTmvjhPh8ZBSOqC4kAaySJJ7cl3TfjrFgr7M/Ra1KBInuPs/P4hV1L0tg2/G8RxBjuEf1CZCjZoSEiVCgo13Z7P1rBB89n/AJBYvefyn0cJiH0GMFVmdzazWmI60POfi8RYac1id5dovFGo8O LKNOzqjTDqj9G0qR1Azec8cjHMP8l+ytmYamzGbRr4c4iqc9On Ve13RtOlRzJPWcb5naCOKmjDxbLrTp0ixidmYzbGH6GnRcaANP LisT+pnonPyVKVEAkk0qmR0WOUGVb3V8muEo1xRdjA7EtGYtpg Zhz6xnL+Nwtv2v5RWNZ/0mHq4pxgNcxzBh9Y69cOIYO9c0xXlC2xiq1Wjh6DMM9rh0kMbn a5xFNofUq2zEkAWk9y7uNnLT19TTdwpPNW/wDmC7vluU3A7WwGIptzYarXosfnOYCo14zB5Noc2/sct+3j3/2ZQpPpjGMDoLR9m/WOaYMRklo9pC4dtLd/auKqZcS99R+cNLX12Pc0khtqeeG66WWa2D5I6pIOKcGgugU2uA Lo5uJ/8Z71HKMUSpynufvJYoVm7UqU6FDpxs+i8VKrq5BfVqN81lphsf uzbMTYwuj4FjKfmiAsfgMKyiwUqbQxrLZQIA5/FWhF5Omq8GpquT8ej3xj/tLy2Y3abMTXFWkCBTNQFrgetlFy0jMOPwV7Z2JbgMN/1BytDvOyk6gDQE8VI3LqPFFZrKgyv67Z0dcSNDBWN9+DVebNT2 zjaFeuXsecj205H68GYBJgHKLQItcFZXdjE0TiSxhzUwS1uaTI kZC6ZuPksidm4bjRp8rtbqrGHwlBlm0mtP8ACAD32XTuxSpGHB 3ZmMWS6mS1zmlzTDmhri08wDYkXMdhXPW4vG1YaTi2g5jmfhmt BABd1nRDZiPapsfupUqV31emIEnI0OqDKCCNQe0+JVStuTUcIZ WDHcH9JVMaT1SYMhIbV9JJSwZTc/bYqPqgElsUyC4AOk5gdOEAeC3HEYJlakabxmY4XbJAvHEX4Ln+ 7+41bDuJGIYQYnqu4T+a2yptunh2kVHO6jRTJY1zocAXaRycCm q0/wCWWCf1FN25uBa/L9nyjJnLjmy5ZiMxdrY2UtfYuFfSp9PoADBe4NDsscDw0UG++8 IpYGm8Anp4gO6pLcoJJHCerbtK47Vx1RzXBznOzRqSdDM/1zXWEJTV2c56kY/DqNTZOx2m9Rn+88/g5TDBbIt1qdhAIe64HO9zfVaTunuh9qourVnmnRa4xA6zzAmJ0 b2rZ8MzAso02OZOUB3WN8zgJuIkdirj8tkUr8tI2LZ2PwNEEUq rGgmTdxvETfsCnqbcpEjoqlOpI0BvIiwnmPitZO1sAz9yl4AqM 714QEBjaZMiAGiZ4Qii16sraZvtOoHAEaEAjuN09aYd6yBJblA E3gADiSqj9+6f+I32GfwWqlgz4yb8EStCG/NL/EHiEO33ZwqhKeCeMm+FErSNl79Nc9zXgFguajZ83nlvYLcqNZr 2hzSHNIBBBkEcwVfKJ4foe5AKROUsDShBQpZUgQhCWU4n5SsWX 1KGCoAmAHZGjiZDGgDkJ8Vkt1vJ62lFWu+avoCCxvAh0g57FZv Y27ga6piK3/cViSTxptOlNp5gQCexZujgwy7Cb8zN+a5y1aW2JuOkm90iszZ2 Hpsc0UqbWFpa/I3KHNOrXZRcHloss6szJTbTAAZkObKMxczzZPJosFjqdSqzN0j Q7kKdyQf4SrNCrwIynke1cnN5OvbjgkDwD0hHWzGpoJzaq43ab z1pva8CecaKlUaDY/BPbSXO2apCVXSZESSJPZN0jmAifNuJjiBoCUVsK4+a/LB5TNtFFgQ4tGfqnQgi08weSFLJdcGbDhz70GoNQLqGo+HZM1z yB8dFIKB5/AKEFsTmJOkRPV8OacHtLpgTFzxjUBQ1cE4AhhAOotaVitn7IrU 3OcX5g6LXEZdLq0mRto2FtUkW+KGV+V1WpUn8Y8Z+SdkfmiBCx RqzINdN1JiKhNNzGtnM1wsQLkRJlVHt5K1s9vWvyU9FMJvLsKv iK9CrTdRyUWFvR1Q4tLnalwbEiMvHgtUreTavmL3YinxJ6rv6h dSLf6lY7F1A9oaDB6UBwOoDHDMD7CPFd4a00qOT0oNmq7fxJot ZRpAtZSpskCwzOBLW25MY5x7XBcnxuJdUcXOOpmOA7Aus7xVwM NUqusXB7xPOqMlPwYR4LjtR0r3aH82eTX8MY5IyxT8qAF2OFmW 2htg16NKh0VJvRDz2NipUtE1HT1uffdYgKxQbz0hQNCAASgtKk YyU6oyO1AP2ZXLKgMxwPceY4hdQ8ne0sr34V3muBq0p5TD6Y7n THtXKFtGwcW6aT2+fTqMcL6te4U6jfi0+0rMvRuD8na5QqOJxo bTLwQAHuZ3luse2R7FV2Ntzp6j6cea0OB53iIXms9O0zKRJKSV klDkJuZCWKZgmaXTWPPERBteZHM8k1rmjVze4mCipiABN3dwJX mPVROKqUPn5KCm8nSm722UhaRERHaoUlDk8OURog6k+MBNZhmd gHb85KBEzsQOYSh5OmnbIuopbaCTw6oJ+SexjuRHeR8kBKwPPn Bo4WMn8E4NaNSohhXE3qR3C/ifyTuhYdXTFtfyUA/p2DUjxT21gdJI7vzTaeHY02AE8gPxT4k62UKKQeEAdsk+CDT06 xtwFgf670rwm02v4wFASZoU+ArAuygi4J19GPzUDWnsTsMYrU+ Ah48QD8kqyP0XyYK1XH4yDj3sdrSaWOFxmfTLZEa3aPBWxS2i2 o9znUarTiJYzzYoGxBIE5haNbzzteGAo0CXMY1gcQC1oDW8Y6o sLlaS2fbJ/RyneDFYnGHL0FbopDmMg2AbADiG3/msUN18Q6IoPHeD81214HBV6hBXddXSpI5y6a/bOOjdDEn+xI73BOZubi5/Zf8mj8SutOcBxUbnLS6p4M8WK+nM37oYqJyN7s4B/JRfoZiT/AGbPbUHyC6W93aqW0WNqU+jLyzrB2ZsB1uE8itLqJP4ZfTxRz8 7m4rlTA5ZymN3PxBsOjJ5Z7raTsiif7w/25PoUtLY1EOZUFVznMEDrRxJvAv3Lr3THZRqP6G4r0Wex4+alw 2xMRQPWpyy+aHN80tIMX5H4Le3Vh6SxWPw5xAy5iKfMau/IKLVb9h6KXo1/BbSxVV7gxj3tc8ugNJZmIGZwOgkyfat53V2dVpvfUqNDJYGhsg nWZMaLC7HeMG8MzHonuaCHGcpdYOHK+q3NtRJO/RYltrrpxKqtqp7aiwzRNKFHnQskMHTdTB6ob/pE/AKy7EACzXH/AE/mntogaW7rDw0Q0arzWesRmZwsI7z+ICj+xkiC8+z8LkwrQbZKy kZHPvUBEzZ4iC5/vEfgpKGFbTs0R28fadVMB2pQO1LAlxzKUCQlZrF09re1SwMjRO LAOSVzBxTxTH5exQDBysnNZ+Kd0V08mFCojFMp2QqVr0+VPIIC 0rFbz4t9CgarID2EObxE/wBFZslYneXZ7sRQdTZGYxE2HjwWtP8ApX6JJePBhN0N76uKxPR VAwDI93VaQerHGe0I3423Vpv6Om0ZQAS48xB+CXdDd+rg/tFSqGlxpgMLCXG2YkaWkhqfR3lwlRzqGIYbMe41Ig9Zt4mJsbL 2RhHfa9HncpKHk15u38e6zaQmJmDoBrqoqe09oue9uVsspOrFo ESxhaHFpHnEZhbvWdp774Ok7zSbFhBbbJoItYqrW3pYcTSxFBj +jp9WCDDmOI6RjjERlBjthd1CGDg5zyYDD74VXXbSJnKB1tS4k D4tIVWvvLjX9ZjcrcocIE2NM1RBi8sa4/6TyWX2xsKsyoTgR0tCHuZlLMzHOqMrNY4Zp6r2QO8hY5+x8cHD/p6kAgjQiG1HOaPO9GpUb7FUtMOWpRB/8rjndUltpklwEAdGTN+VVh7pPArG7RrYhtU03uGYOykAiJzlkS O0FXju9iwMpoPiGtMloloYaJ1dxp5fdU+09nYus4vdRGfIwTnZ M06BpgwXem4u72rotqMPezWvtFSJzHSf+Jf+AThjKwNnnj8I+o LY/wBGK5sKQjrCDUpixNKmP3v8Jj/eS/ozX1LKfnBxmo2f2rqhECZECm2P4TzU3RJtkYhlTEOaHGq6C4tH Ix/MFZTD1cZGUVALgSQLSnbTw9SKVKjRqEU2+dkIzOsS645z4q90+ MfY4YtacpcIADnN/emCQknCipTRi9tdMwim+oHOAa4kCLmYK3zYu2W4hmZphwgOadQ fy7Vpu19m1z13Ml0NE34d8JNx6pbii11szHCO1t/kVhpNGk2mdBfiCEwYsp72hMc0LkdB32wpEzIEqUgZBre2fBSMp A/kkOUWlLQqCbELxHsHOpJ3QQQU86aobxvPDwSwJIF5Ec1N0cCVF VdDZyg6Cwk3T+n4R39nepRaFyokDwSE/H5pHU5vab98cghAbBUwAVdp5hSEqAc4BLTp89OSYDYJ/wD7UZR0ohMaUgM2QWSJwCaFXpioHHrtILpAykENjzZm9+KBl7D vgxz+V1ENm4eS99Nhf6RAJjs5KKq8shx/dcD7P/Slx+1mUKVWq4EtpMLyGiSQJ09ohbi5ekc5IgrvwbCQTQaRqJaC ON+SrjHYQzD6UDk5qxexdoNxrsQAx9Gq7K6oxwY4iW5Wua4GL5 fEK1+j+VuUPcLySGtk2gytyW1+y6ai15E2ltbC0YD6lNpIkBxA kcwDwWpbf34bTIGHFF4IudYM6QCE/wApuCYDSxL6dR7WN6I5HhhGha5xLTaxHtWnN2nhS0D7K8gE64p 3EN1hvYvRpacWrPNqSd0ZB+/OJNwylHPo3R45lA3fPFPMNFMnk2m4m3YHKSpvFS6HofsjeiIIv WeXRmJN+9MwO1G0CKlHB0g7I4yX1n2gzYdgXZJL4c03kZV3yxQ MOyA8shB/FZ7ZW/DA0CrOaL5WPI+AWBxu0ukqF7sDQc9waSYrHVoIsHclf2PhX4mv k+w0GtkF73U6wAbxIJdExok1FryWLe7wzZsft1oIbD5LWvgNJ6 rgCCeWqqHGOOjKnwH4lZPG4MGq6oGXIDeNmt0ACq/Zj3Ly2j0tX7MVteoTTJcCJEwSDxI4HsKw+6f/AHLXcmvP/Ej5qxtCpWe2t0gyNYQ2mDq4ZiNZ0jrSqu7lQBzzxgD2Er06a/xPNN/5G8uxPamHErDfa+1RVcfyKu0WjPfau1C1v/5A80K7CbjoreSBTERp3KiMaQTNo492sKxRr5hY6az2r51HtLDX QQPbPDuTiRMEiSJjiRMT3Km1zpBJgTA/NMLy9x6sESJMTAPA8uxKLZlGkAKM1Qbnj2KvJJAzCBra88uxOq C1nCxHbb2KCy5TiImbyphErHMJmG878OH5paNcFxafOETE5e4H ioUuZL9nx9iUutzUFW46jr8D29iZSqWI4i/K/JAWabhp8E8VP59ihzENgdmhk3Kc2mHAzOvw+ayCV55DUahNY78 vBM80chw7OXen0ByjRAKwi446n23QZ1Ecu1FPLcNTi4C88PmgK O1n5ad7jMB2y7q+HWn2LBYPbzGMcKrmZS40nNfeaZvMcR1iFsG 0R+rd/lK5btV36x3+b5tXr0IqS8nn1pUzfNlbewNBpNGvhmZoJE3MaSS ZMJcTvzQbMYmge6//AOlxqphyanVp5wBJaJ5xNlC3ZlV5DRSLdbmQLXkk2C6vRj9OO+ Xw6Lt7yjiMjG06ki8tJZ+N1gae/NXhQoeyl/Na9V2M9gLnAwCBmg5TI4E6hVqtiQ1xjvXSOnBLwYcpfTbDv1iP 8Cl/shNO++LOjGt/y0mhag55HE+Kbn7Vraib2bd+lmNPF3ut/JQN3xxLSQXntBj5Ba1b0k23NNiCm0brU3oDbVKlXNAMNDSIcAR fuKhdvVS51T4D5rUcTUzuzRFgIE8BHHuTsLQzvDRx+Qn5KdqJe 7JmY2hthtTQP9pVfAVyCTzT2bKJaCDxOo+KjNHIYW0kvRhtsu/azzSfaCqgTg5UhZ6YoVXMhAdjeGkSInt0PNSUcoJIE9xsPYp2R lsLDQR+CZTaCS3T2W7gV8qz6ZDiaQMkNdnsAeUkSmGnmMgQdMx V+kw34iU6vTDhB+CWWjH1MB0YLmyS4jU8TxhTVHZWxlLiQB1QJ 015WV2g0RNzFvakNG/5FSxRBSBZZvLjY5u1KS4u4ZQIJ5/xBSPw1rEd380/MNOMfBRgjpPygmbdYdp4D4Iaf3oj2pjST5wjkCUopnzWnLBmdf YoUkfjGedrlt296Sni5NjwHxUWJoNyQBN+qRe5N9EhYGdY3k3j 8QPYhGWq5BgnvSU8QLGLmJATGsbazoPPukWUraQN+GluZQoldg cAQSCOPyKKGHYO2eJPFWBSA11PHuCXK21/Z3KWCntD9m6TMj8VyfatTrn/ADH8QuvVcM182WmY3cHpHl3TuEknzBx9q9OhqKPhnDV03L0adu pVH2h/bSIHvNW2VHsHnEDvKib5MQDP2moD2NA9mqR/kxpnzq9U+xvzC3OcJfSRjKKqjGbc2hh+jczOwkiOJjtstCqgc5 7V1fD+TDD8X1Xe1o/Bqs0/JxhRqHO73H5Kw19OKMy0pzONJF2rEbi4JgzdFI49Zxj46IbuTg j/AGQ8Xfmt8mBnjSOLQiF21m4ODn9l/wAnfmnv3CwYP7L/AJP/ADU5cBxpHEQFmd1aObEt5NDnHuykfNdbpbj4IH9g09hLj81ZZu nhaZDmUWtPMCCo+rj8KumdnONp1AHkcnfksBiKkunuXV8TuJh3 uLiakkzZ/wDJMb5PMHxFQ/6yrHqYIPp5s5PnRK7DS3EwY/sp73uPzVpm6WEFvs9P2ifxV5UCcWRxRKu4DdnC+r0vcb+SVOXE vGYlM2unuJ52AsFwT9Pcf6wfcpfQj9PdoesH3KX0LHFllDlRwd 3DzPnWI05dwUzG5jBMdx5LgI37x/rB9yl9Cf8AeBtD1k+5S+hOLLKLyo4Z3npzJ4NHx7ZTqbjJMzoM o4WnVefK2+eNf52Icf8ASwfg1SM35x40xDrfw0/pR9JLI5UcM766qQDzvE8E+hMCTK4C7fzHnXEH3KX0J33gbQ9ZP uUvoU4ksocqOGegW3Oik5rz394W0fWT7lL6EfeFtH1k+5S+hOJ LKHKjhnem0SDDYiZg+NvbKtU6NusAf5rz594W0fWT7lL6EHyh7 RP95PuUvoTiSyicqOGd/pUA0mIiP53UtN9407APmvPY8oe0fWT7lL6EDyh7R9ZPuUvoTiS yi8qOD0S14NpnUdyTogeC87/eHtH1k+5S+hK3yibSGmJPuUvoU4csocqOGehwITwdLLzqfKJtL 1k+5S+hH3i7S9ZPuUvoThyyhyo4Z6Li3tUTgJXnn7xtpetH3KX 0JB5Q9o+sn3KX0Jw5ZReXHDPRjE0rzuPKPtL1o+5S+hIfKLtL1 p3uUvoU4UsocuOGehBBkEWM2PaoThGagEHvK4B94e0fWT7lL6E v3ibS9ZPuUvoV4csonKjhnoRin1XnP7w9o+sn3KX0Jw8o20vWj/t0voU4Uso1zI4Z6JbY9nxUrRK84nyjbS9ad7lL6Eo8pG0h/ene5S+hOFLKJy44Z6JeyEuVedfvJ2n6073KX0JPvH2l6073KX0 JwpZQ5ccM9FAILV51+8faXrTvcpfQl+8jaXrR/wBul9CcKWUH1ccM9FZULzr95G0vWnf7dL6EJwpZROWsM1NCEL6 J4QQhCAEIQgBCEIAQhCAEIQgBCEIAQhCAEIQgBCEIAQhCAEIQg BCEIAQhCAEIQgBCEIAQhCAEIQgBCEIAQhCAEIQgBCEIAQhCAEI QgBCEIAQhCAEIQgBCEIAQhCAEIQgBCEIAQhCAEIQgBCEID//Z

This cat didn't listen to a thing....

Yes, I know. I want to bomb them too. Or rather AC 130 action. We could like have all of our AC 130s on line. Awesome.

Do you think we could get every single one of them? :smiley: I do value the power of your strategic ability. Don't abandon me. I do value your advice.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:18 PM
One journalist and a bunch of US mercs are killed. This does not compare to the slaughter they are inflicting on each other.

Or the slaughter of Americans, when they arrive HERE, having changed their clothes, and shaved off their beards (but still carrying machine guns in the trunks of their Chevys).

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:20 PM
Why bother? No need to waste the time and energy. Just back out and let them take care of it on their own. Even without our help, ISIS won't last a year.

Neville Chamberlain would be proud.

Green Arrow
08-20-2014, 11:23 PM
Neville Chamberlain would be proud.

Then why don't you answer my questions, Hermann Goering. If you have this great awe-inspiring plan to wipe out IS, that shouldn't be hard, right?

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:35 PM

War is a thing where casualties mount on both sides. If you give up, the bad guys take over, and you have hell. You don't do that. You fight and some of you die. Some of them die. Die, die, die, and eventually if you're tough enough you prevail. They disappear.

Americans have gotten soft. What did you all think war is, a tennis game ? In the Iraq & Afghanistan wars COMBINED over 13 years, there have been 5,281 US combat deaths.

In ONE BATTLE, the Battle of the Bulge (in Germany-1945) US combat deaths were 19, 246, IN ONE MONTH. In the Battle of Okinawa, US deaths were 12,500. (82 DAYS)

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:37 PM

Blame is irrelevant. This is 1941 all over again. We have a vicious enemy that is coming for us. Blame isn't important. SURVIVAL is the keyword.

Green Arrow
08-20-2014, 11:38 PM
Blame is irrelevant. This is 1941 all over again. We have a vicious enemy that is coming for us. Blame isn't important. SURVIVAL is the keyword.

Then you should have no trouble answering my questions...yes?

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:42 PM
The problem with that is that the" extremist murderers" are AOK until they run afoul of us politically . Do you think Saddam or Noreaga turned into assholes overnight?

That's yesterday's news. NOW, they're coming for us, with organization, big money, and terrorist expertise. All that matters now is to exterminate as many of these dirtbags as possible, while it is easy to do so. In coming weeks, they will be HERE on US soil, and it will be a lot harder to do, as they roam about having a field day with human shields.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:43 PM

As many as it takes to prevail. See Post # 115. There is your answer.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:45 PM
The imperialist propaganda machine must be super strong, or the American public is overrun with easily manipulated cowards.

The citizens of the strongest country in the world trembling over ragtag small fry, with military capabilities far inferior to average armies of 100 years ago.

Yeah, big threat. America is in danger. Seems legit.

That's correct, and it is perhaps the biggest danger America has ever faced (including World War II)

Peter1469
08-20-2014, 11:46 PM
This protect guy doesn't know what he is talking about. He may have an inkling of history. But applying his limited knowledge of it to today has not proven helpful.

It is amazing how people shit the bed over little stuff. No real world experience I guess.

IS is not in the same league as our WWII enemies were. If we don't hyperventilate over them, they are a minor threat that we could contain without agitating the press too much.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:50 PM
Terrorists are here and instead of these neocons wanting folks like us still here with the skills to protect and train you, they want us overseas racking up profits for the MIC.

Instead of getting into the middle of their fights, again, and being disliked for it we should take this time to harden up our own people and train each other for how to prepare for the type of combat they will be bringing to us. The government cannot protect you because it cannot be everywhere. You have to learn like the Israelis what to watch for, what's suspicious and police your own community. This helplessness and dependence on authority figures will kill you.

Besides even if we go there we won't win their hearts and minds with war, even if we help them. They don't really want the help of secularists and Christians.

What the hell are you talking about ? This has nothing to do with "hearts and minds". It has to do with stopping a mindless, jihadist entity, the human equivalent of a pack of thousands of wild dogs.

Of course we have to be tough defensively here in the US. Understood. That's doesn't mean we shouldn't take advantage of a good opportunity to obliterate much, if not most of ISIS, when they are still vulnerable on open desert roads, easy to take out with airstrikes.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:52 PM
Good grief. Can you not see that ISIS is just one more bogeyman in an endless line of them? If the government and the CIA quit fucking with everybody in the ME , they'll quit hating usa

You can go back to sleep now. Pheeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle, eyes rolling around in head)

Green Arrow
08-20-2014, 11:53 PM
protectionist, sooooo...gonna answer those questions of mine? Or are you really just full of it?

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:53 PM
a. Blowback via our foreign policy
b. How long can we cite something that happened nearly a decade and a half ago as it pertains to what our policy should be?

forever.

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:56 PM
Our foreign policy brought us 9/11. Doing that same shit over and over and over makes us less safe, not more.

Why can't you people see this?

Here's why >> 1400 years of jihad, killing 270 million people around the globe (120 million Africans, 80 million Hindus, 60 million Christians, 10 million Buddists), all coming from the Koran. Why can't you see THAT ?

protectionist
08-20-2014, 11:59 PM
I suggest that we don't have the ability to destroy IS (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/30472-What-is-the-goal-the-Islamic-State) under our current geopolitical restraints. But I am disregarding the insane and the inane ideas.

When it comes to the defense of your country and its survival, there are no restraints. Geopolitical or any other.

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:02 AM
If we had no ties to the Middle East and didn't support Israel, none of this shit would have ever happened.

1400 years of Muslim conquest warfare contradicts that, BIG time.

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:06 AM

And if the Americans of the 1940s said "Oh, we don't want war, so we're not going to participate." ???

Answer: quite likely you would not be here now posting in this forum, and would never have been born. Those of us old enough to have lived in the post World War II era (1945-1950) would have been slaughtered.

Green Arrow
08-21-2014, 12:08 AM
And if the Americans of the 1940s said "Oh, we don't want war, so we're not going to participate." ???

Answer: quite likely you would not be here now posting in this forum, and would never have been born. Those of us old enough to have lived in the post World War II era (1945-1950) would have been slaughtered.

Yep, only because we forced ourselves into a conflict we had no business being involved in.

Seriously, though, you going to answer my questions?

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:11 AM
I actually think this is one of those rare occasions that the Obama administration is handling things right. Blow the assholes up from the air whenever possible and shore up the Iraqis and Kurds and let them do the dirty work. Help the refugees reach safety.Not after a decade of wasted effort in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He's NOT doing it right, because he's not doing the things you stated here. Instead of > " Blow the assholes up from the air whenever possible" he is doing pin-prick attacks, and letting "possible" attacks not happen. He has also not been arming the Kurds until only just now, and I'm not sure that is even with big enough weapons.

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:12 AM
And when it's all over with, and the Iraqis and Kurds turn those weapons we gave them on each other and Iraq blows up into civil war, and we end up in a diplomatic crisis? What then?

All that matters for us is that ISIS be stopped and preferably, EXTERMINATED.

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:16 AM
@protectionist (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1054). Explain your ways, ends and means. If you can do that, you will have a complete national security policy that will allow senior leaders to decide whether to execute or not. If you can't, you don't even get through the front doors of the Pentagon.

What do you mean by ways, ends and means ? I've already stated to use massive airpower on ISIS while they are in big convoys on open, vulnerable desert roads. I also said we should have US ground troops and engage other countries diplomatically to send troops and military assistance too. You want pictures ?

Green Arrow
08-21-2014, 12:17 AM
All that matters for us is that ISIS be stopped and preferably, EXTERMINATED.

Really? So, an Iraq embroiled in civil war that, by its nature, will only spread throughout the region, is no problem whatsoever?

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:19 AM
Great. That does not defeat them. What do you do when they retreat into the towns and cities among the women and kids? So far you have done nothing that would affect the long term strategic situation.

That is what we are dealing with now. Should we try to destroy IS when the American people would never allow us the decade long commitment to do so? And could we do it anyway? What did Lawrence of Arabia say about Arabs and their battles?

Strategy is chess. Not checkers.

We did much more than that in World War II. In the air, on the seas, on battlefields, and yes, in towns and cities among the women and kids. You do what you have to do. Whatever that is. Get it ?

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:21 AM
Read Mr. Hysterics. He said make America a hard target.

Look when the adrenaline pumps into your system- like when you think you are in danger, you can have several physiological affects, like shortness or breath, anxiety, and tunnel vision.

But you can overcome this. Focus. Breath deep and exhale hard. You will look foolish but do it. It will make the hysterics go away. Then you can decide if there is any danger around you and take the appropriate action.

OFF TOPIC!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:22 AM
What was that about generals always fighting past wars? And isn't that supposed to be a bad thing?

Not fighting a past war. Simply learning the lessons of history. The good ones.

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:31 AM
This cat didn't listen to a thing....

Yes, I know. I want to bomb them too. Or rather AC 130 action. We could like have all of our AC 130s on line. Awesome.

Do you think we could get every single one of them? :smiley: I do value the power of your strategic ability. Don't abandon me. I do value your advice.

Getting "every single one of them" isn't necessarily the issue. Yes, it would be nice if we exterminated them 100% (and that should be our goal), but every single German soldier wasn't killed in World War II, nor was "every single" Jap. Yet the war ended , and we won. Just as it was then, when enough of the enemy are killed, the remaining soldiers will ditch their uniforms, their goofy black flags, and will go back home, and spend their time learning Rolling Stones songs on the guitar. :grin:

Green Arrow
08-21-2014, 12:33 AM
Getting "every single one of them" isn't necessarily the issue. Yes, it would be nice if we exterminated them 100% (and that should be our goal), but every single German soldier wasn't killed in World War II, nor was "every single" Jap. Yet the war ended , and we won. Just as it was then, when enough of the enemy are killed, the remaining soldiers will ditch their uniforms, their goofy black flags, and will go back home, and spend their time learning Rolling Stones songs on the guitar. :grin:

This post, more than any other you've ever written, shows you have absolutely zero understanding of IS and Islamic radicals as a whole.

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:36 AM
Then why don't you answer my questions, Hermann Goering. If you have this great awe-inspiring plan to wipe out IS, that shouldn't be hard, right?

What is it you want to know, my son ? Speak, that the heavens may hear you. :old:

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:37 AM
Then you should have no trouble answering my questions...yes?

Please clarify, Mr. Question Mark. :grin:

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:44 AM
This protect guy doesn't know what he is talking about. He may have an inkling of history. But applying his limited knowledge of it to today has not proven helpful.

It is amazing how people shit the bed over little stuff. No real world experience I guess.

IS is not in the same league as our WWII enemies were. If we don't hyperventilate over them, they are a minor threat that we could contain without agitating the press too much.

They could be a much GREATER enemy than we had in World War II. Then, we didn't have the enemy HERE on our soil. We have already had numerous jihadist attacks upon us here, by jihadists, and ISIS is much better organized, financed, and staffed, than any of the preceding creepos.

We also didn't have to worry about nuclear attack in the 1940s or biological either. ISIS could kill millions of Americans just by hitting water treatment plants, currently being guarded by a lone, unarmed, security guard.

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:47 AM
Really? So, an Iraq embroiled in civil war that, by its nature, will only spread throughout the region, is no problem whatsoever?

OFF TOPIC. We're talking about ISIS. Remember ?

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:49 AM
This post, more than any other you've ever written, shows you have absolutely zero understanding of IS and Islamic radicals as a whole.

I'm willing to one an one with you on that subject any time, boy. Including right now.

protectionist
08-21-2014, 12:55 AM
Looks like Green Arrow isn't interested enough in getting his question answered, to tell me what the hell question he';s talking about. Still waiting for you to answer MY question, Mr. Question mark. >> "What is it you want to know, my son ? Speak, that the heavens may hear you." :old:

Green Arrow
08-21-2014, 01:03 AM
What is it you want to know, my son ? Speak, that the heavens may hear you. :old:

Please clarify, Mr. Question Mark. :grin:

I'm willing to one an one with you on that subject any time, boy. Including right now.

Looks like Green Arrow isn't interested enough in getting his question answered, to tell me what the hell question he';s talking about. Still waiting for you to answer MY question, Mr. Question mark. >> "What is it you want to know, my son ? Speak, that the heavens may hear you." :old:

Sorry, I just happen to think my wife is more important than nameless people on the internet. I'm back now, though. I started a thread with your handle in the title and even tossed out a mention in the OP.

OFF TOPIC. We're talking about ISIS. Remember ?

This directly relates to ISIS, so it is very much on topic.

Peter1469
08-21-2014, 07:08 AM
When it comes to the defense of your country and its survival, there are no restraints. Geopolitical or any other.

Stop acting like a 5 year old. I suggest that you either provide real and full answers or stop trolling the forum.

donttread
08-21-2014, 07:34 AM
They could be a much GREATER enemy than we had in World War II. Then, we didn't have the enemy HERE on our soil. We have already had numerous jihadist attacks upon us here, by jihadists, and ISIS is much better organized, financed, and staffed, than any of the preceding creepos.

We also didn't have to worry about nuclear attack in the 1940s or biological either. ISIS could kill millions of Americans just by hitting water treatment plants, currently being guarded by a lone, unarmed, security guard.

Oh good grief

protectionist
08-21-2014, 10:56 AM
Stop acting like a 5 year old. I suggest that you either provide real and full answers or stop trolling the forum.

How about YOU stop acting like 2 year old and tell me what you want an answer to ?

protectionist
08-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Oh good grief What's the problem ? Speak up, my son.

protectionist
08-21-2014, 11:02 AM
Sorry, I just happen to think my wife is more important than nameless people on the internet. I'm back now, though. I started a thread with your handle in the title and even tossed out a mention in the OP.

This directly relates to ISIS, so it is very much on topic.

Maybe I'll start one with your name in the title. HA HA HA.
OFF TOPIC. Read the Op. It's about ISIS threatening the USA, to attack us HERE on our soil, not a civil war in Iraq.

So like the buzzer sounds in the quiz shows >> AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

protectionist
08-21-2014, 11:09 AM
Yep, only because we forced ourselves into a conflict we had no business being involved in.

Seriously, though, you going to answer my questions?

We had a LOT of business being involved there (in Iraq) And the rise of ISIS there now is the proof of it. Had we stayed there, all this ISIS crap wouldn't be happening. People now dead would still be alive.

Captain Obvious
08-21-2014, 11:11 AM
OFF TOPIC. Read the Op. It's about ISIS threatening the USA, to attack us HERE on our soil, not a civil war in Iraq.

Your neighbors must hate you, I bet your the guy with the broken garage door with the garage full of bundled, rotting newspapers and cases of rusting canned goods.

protectionist
08-21-2014, 11:15 AM
I'm the one who's not getting his questions answered.

Examples :

To XI - Post # 81 - "What does that mean ?"

To Green Arrow in Post # 129 - "And if the Americans of the 1940s said "Oh, we don't want war, so we're not going to participate." ???

To Mainecoons in Post # 80 - "This is not a joking matter, so why are you joking about it ? What's your point ? (if there is one)"

Peter1469
08-21-2014, 11:15 AM
How about YOU stop acting like 2 year old and tell me what you want an answer to ?

I have over and over.

Explain the ends, ways, and means to achieve your goal of destroying the Islamic State. Is it achievable within our current geopolitical environment?

Simply saying that you are going to destroy them is not even close to acceptable.

protectionist
08-21-2014, 11:24 AM
I have over and over.

Explain the ends, ways, and means to achieve your goal of destroying the Islamic State. Is it achievable within our current geopolitical environment?

Simply saying that you are going to destroy them is not even close to acceptable.

I answered that already TWICE. Open your eyes.

Besides, am I being paid to be the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff ? If we could eliminate the Nazis of Germany, we could eliminate these Nazis. Exactly how ? Not my job. NOT MY PROBLEM. :grin:

protectionist
08-21-2014, 11:30 AM
So what are the answers to my questions in Post # 154 ? What ? What ? Why ?

Waiting......waiting.......waiting........:grin:

Captain Obvious
08-21-2014, 11:33 AM

Master baiting, baiting, baiting...

Green Arrow
08-21-2014, 12:16 PM

By all means. I'd actually answer it.

Here ya go. (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/30498-Protectionist-s-Anti-ISIS-Cure-All) Click that shiny blue sentence and you'll have a thread all to yourself to explain to everybody what your miraculous plan to defeat ISIS is.

Peter1469
08-21-2014, 12:57 PM

A dodge to my questions. Yes we won WWII.

Tell me how we are going to win against IS.

Peter1469
08-21-2014, 12:58 PM
I answered that already TWICE. Open your eyes.

Besides, am I being paid to be the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff ? If we could eliminate the Nazis of Germany, we could eliminate these Nazis. Exactly how ? Not my job. NOT MY PROBLEM. :grin:

You have not answered, and I suspect that you never will.

You are a troll.

Peter1469
08-21-2014, 01:19 PM
Green Arrow- has he shown up in your challenge thread?

Green Arrow
08-21-2014, 01:20 PM
@Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)- has he shown up in your challenge thread?

Nope. To be expected. In there, he would have to actually provide specifics and wouldn't be able to troll.

Kabuki Joe
08-21-2014, 01:21 PM

...never going to happen, there will always be hardline muslims that don't like outsiders, or the west if you prefer, telling them how to live...even if you kill all the arabs, there's going to be white converts to carry on the cause...

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/21/friend-beheaded-american-journalist-james-foley-says-us-govt-needs-destroy-isis

Peter1469
08-21-2014, 01:22 PM
Nope. To be expected. In there, he would have to actually provide specifics and wouldn't be able to troll.

It is time to stop responding to him. Let's see who is dumb enough to play with a known troll.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 12:56 AM
...never going to happen, there will always be hardline muslims that don't like outsiders, or the west if you prefer, telling them how to live...even if you kill all the arabs, there's going to be white converts to carry on the cause...

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/21/friend-beheaded-american-journalist-james-foley-says-us-govt-needs-destroy-isis

See any German Nazis hanging around lately ?

protectionist
08-22-2014, 12:58 AM
It is time to stop responding to him. Let's see who is dumb enough to play with a known troll.

If anybody is a troll in this thread it is you, with your constant knuckleheaded , mindless harassing. I have yet to see you make ONE single substantial point so far. I ought to report you for trolling.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 12:59 AM
While the US is getting poorer and poorer every day (increasing debt), ISIS is getting richer and richer. Why isn't Obama shutting down the banks they have their money in ? “We know what banks they’re using. We actually know the names of their seven portfolio managers. We should target the barks and target the managers. We should separate the groups that are supporting them politically,” said Jack Keane. - former 4 star US Army General and former Army Vice Chief of Staff. Every penny of their funds should be taken by the US. Should have already been done. No wonder Obama is out playing golf. He doesn't realize we have a war going on.

At this rate, someday ISIS won't need tanks to defeat America. They might be able to buy it.

Iraq Crisis: How ISIS became the richest terror group in the world | CTV News (http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/how-isis-became-the-richest-terrorist-group-in-the-world-1.1872634)

http://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1.1872639!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_225/image.jpg

Gen. Jack Keane: ISIS “most significant threat”; how to combat it effectively — 1389 Blog - Counterjihad! (http://1389blog.com/2014/08/07/gen-jack-keane-isis-most-significant-threat-how-to-combat-it-effectively/)

protectionist
08-22-2014, 01:02 AM

Where is it ? Put the link here. HA HA. You think I cant answer your challenge ? When it come to Islam and Islamization, next to me, you're just being born, kiddo.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 01:03 AM

You are a troll.

YOU are a troll and a LIAR. I answered you TWICE.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 01:09 AM

You are a troll.

Reported. (harassment, fighting, rude)

As I said before > am I being paid to be the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff ? If we could eliminate the Nazis of Germany, we could eliminate these Nazis. Exactly how ? Not my job. NOT MY PROBLEM.

But I did answer your dumb question. In fact I had already answered it before you even asked it, which you would know if you read the thread, instead of ignorantly tumbling in here not knowing what had already been covered. You're not only a bad moderator, and a troll, you're also a lousy poster.

RULE # 2. Harassment, or the persistent targeting of a member on any basis other than in good-faith judgment of their contributions, will not be tolerated

protectionist
08-22-2014, 01:34 AM
I have over and over. Explain the ends, ways, and means to achieve your goal of destroying the Islamic State. Is it achievable within our current geopolitical environment? Simply saying that you are going to destroy them is not even close to acceptable.

Post # 91 > "We could start by bombing the hell out of them, while they are out in the open, on desert roads, instead of these "pin-prick' attacks on isolated targets."

Post # 101 > "That theory is in contradiction with former Air Force General Thomas McInerney who says it can be done with air power, exclusively.
"... I think McInerney is right. 200 strike a day would cripple ISIS and their whole organization would fall apart."

http://politibrew.com/military-salut...day-would-work (http://politibrew.com/military-salute/818-lt-general-mcinerney-200-air-strikes-per-day-would-work)

Post # 110 > "They are out in the open, on rural roads, like sitting ducks. A sustained air strike campaign could be wiping out a huge amount of them right now."

Post # 122 > "Of course we have to be tough defensively here in the US. Understood. That's doesn't mean we shouldn't take advantage of a good opportunity to obliterate much, if not most of ISIS, when they are still vulnerable on open desert roads, easy to take out with airstrikes."Post # 131 > "He has also not been arming the Kurds until only just now, and I'm not sure that is even with big enough weapons."

Post # 133 > "What do you mean by ways, ends and means ? I've already stated to use massive airpower on ISIS while they are in big convoys on open, vulnerable desert roads. I also said we should have US ground troops and engage other countries diplomatically to send troops and military assistance too."

Post # 142 > "ISIS could kill millions of Americans just by hitting water treatment plants, currently being guarded by a lone, unarmed, security guard."

Post # 168 > "Why isn't Obama shutting down the banks they have their money in ? “We know what banks they’re using. We actually know the names of their seven portfolio managers. We should target the barks and target the managers. We should separate the groups that are supporting them politically,” said Jack Keane. - former 4 star US Army General and former Army Vice Chief of Staff.

Heyduke
08-22-2014, 01:39 AM
Peter is an excellent moderator.

But, protectionist, I don't dismiss your points as quickly as others. I've long held the belief that we should either leave the rest of the world completely alone, or alternately, bring it into total submission via conquest. Any middling 'solution' is pure hypocrisy. Incidentally, I prefer the 'leave em alone' solution.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 01:43 AM
YOU are a troll and a LIAR. I answered you TWICE.

Correction: I answered you (Peter1469) EIGHT times (as shown in Post # 172), and 7 of them were before your whiny Post # 155, in which you complained that I wasn't answering your absurd, purposely trolling question. The question is ridiculous. Nobody here who isn't a military General, is going to know anything more detailed that what I described in the 8 posts listed in Post # 172. We are computer forum posters here, not members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. As a moderator in this forum, you are way out of line. You ought to 1) Resign and 2) Be ashamed of yourself.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 01:48 AM
Peter is an excellent moderator.

But, protectionist, I don't dismiss your points as quickly as others. I've long held the belief that we should either leave the rest of the world completely alone, or alternately, bring it into total submission via conquest. Any middling 'solution' is pure hypocrisy. Incidentally, I prefer the 'leave em alone' solution.

1. With regard to Peter as a moderator, see Post # 174.

2. With regard to > "I prefer the 'leave em alone' solution", so did Neville Chamberlain.

http://www.biography.com/people/neville-chamberlain-9243721#synopsis

3. I'm not looking to bring the world into total submission. As a protectionist, I am looking to PROTECT the American people from those who are working to harm us. Right now, that is ISIS. And some of the people in this forum are also harming us, (and helping ISIS), by dismissing the threat-danger ISIS represents, which is confirmed by just about every national security expert in America.

Peter1469
08-22-2014, 05:02 AM
If anybody is a troll in this thread it is you, with your constant knuckleheaded , mindless harassing. I have yet to see you make ONE single substantial point so far. I ought to report you for trolling.

Knuckle-headed, mindless? :shocked:

No need to confess to the Forum....

Ransom
08-22-2014, 06:38 AM
Correction: I answered you (Peter1469) EIGHT times (as shown in Post # 172), and 7 of them were before your whiny Post # 155, in which you complained that I wasn't answering your absurd, purposely trolling question. The question is ridiculous. Nobody here who isn't a military General, is going to know anything more detailed that what I described in the 8 posts listed in Post # 172. We are computer forum posters here, not members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. As a moderator in this forum, you are way out of line. You ought to 1) Resign and 2) Be ashamed of yourself.

I won't address his moderation, but Pete's arguments in here are consistently wrong, proven to be full of shit......and he does whine about being misrepresented or taken out of context regarding content. He's awfully misinformed and undereducated on the topic matter. Moving on...

Peter1469
08-22-2014, 06:40 AM
I won't address his moderation, but Pete's arguments in here are consistently wrong, proven to be full of shit......and he does whine about being misrepresented or taken out of context regarding content. He's awfully misinformed and undereducated on the topic matter. Moving on...

Talking doesn't mean that you say anything worth while.

Sticking up for a troll doesn't bolster your position.

Green Arrow
08-22-2014, 06:45 AM
Talking doesn't mean that you say anything worth while.

Sticking up for a troll doesn't bolster your position.

It bolsters his position if his position is "also a troll."

Libhater
08-22-2014, 06:55 AM
It bolsters his position if his position is "also a troll."

I just love it, when you and pete find yourselves on the losing end of a debate (which is quite often if not always) you resort back to your default option of calling someone a troll. You both lack substance and its showing itself daily around here.

Peter1469
08-22-2014, 06:57 AM
What losing position? You constantly make statements with zero thought behind them. If you ever lead people they likely hate you.

Green Arrow
08-22-2014, 07:04 AM
I just love it, when you and pete find yourselves on the losing end of a debate (which is quite often if not always) you resort back to your default option of calling someone a troll. You both lack substance and its showing itself daily around here.

Don't be silly. I've lost plenty of debates, and never to individuals I consider fake ass trolls.

texan
08-22-2014, 08:15 AM
I can confirm Green Srrow loses planty of arguments.

Green Arrow
08-22-2014, 08:17 AM
I can confirm Green Srrow loses planty of arguments.http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/there-it-goes-the-last-fuck-i-give.gif

protectionist
08-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Knuckle-headed, mindless? :shocked:

No need to confess to the Forum....

You don't need to confess to the forum, but you DO need to apologize to me, for calling me a troll, when that's exactly what YOU have been doing here. We'll see if you have the spine for it. And also to admit and fess up to your losing argument.

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 02:47 PM
You don't need to confess to the forum, but you DO need to apologize to me, for calling me a troll, when that's exactly what YOU have been doing here. We'll see if you have the spine for it. And also to admit and fess up to your losing argument.

lol, you are a troll.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101218100433/lotr/images/8/88/Ctrol.jpg

Libhater
08-22-2014, 02:56 PM
What losing position? You constantly make statements with zero thought behind them. If you ever lead people they likely hate you.

You talking to me, for I'm hard of hearing, especially when one mumbles his way through life. Everybody loves me, you should know that by now.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 02:59 PM

The losing position you've had ever since you pathetically entered this thread, and I've been handing you your ass ever since. Same thing with Green Arrow. Hey, how about you 2 hook up with a third person, and then we can call you the 3 stooges. http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/zipped/xenforo/clear.pnghttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/zipped/xenforo/clear.pnghttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/zipped/xenforo/clear.pnghttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/zipped/xenforo/clear.pngIn the meantime, we'll just party over our (the American people's) victory, and your loss. http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/booze.gifhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/coffee.gifhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/dance.gifhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/mm.gif

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:01 PM
lol, you are a troll.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101218100433/lotr/images/8/88/Ctrol.jpg

I'm calling you out on that. SHOW one shred of evidence to support that accusation. If you can, and it's credible, I won't report you. Go for it.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:05 PM
The losing position you've had ever since you pathetically entered this thread, and I've been handing you your ass ever since. Same thing with Green Arrow. Hey, how about you 2 hook up with a third person, and then we can call you the 3 stooges. http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/zipped/xenforo/clear.pnghttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/zipped/xenforo/clear.pnghttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/zipped/xenforo/clear.pnghttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/zipped/xenforo/clear.pngIn the meantime, we'll just party over our (the American people's) victory, and your loss. http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/booze.gifhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/coffee.gifhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/dance.gifhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/mm.gif

Looks like they got their 3rd Stooge (Alyosha). HA HA. This is too funny.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:07 PM
Don't be silly. I've lost plenty of debates, and never to individuals I consider fake ass trolls.

My goodness! How http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/lame2.gif

I don't believe that you won a debate, once. http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/laugh.gif

Libhater
08-22-2014, 03:08 PM

I don't believe that you won a debate, once. http://www.usmessageboard.com/styles/smilies/laugh.gif

I'll confirm the fact that he's never won a debate.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:12 PM
British extremists are among the "most vicious and vociferous fighters" in the Islamic State ranks, a jihadism expert says. This comes as a brutal video emerged in which an IS fighter with a British accent beheads a US journalist.
Shiraz Maher, a senior research fellow at the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation (ICSR) at King's College London, said in an interview on BBC Radio 4's Today program that British fighters had been operating as suicide bombers and executioners.

http://cdn.rt.com/files/news/2c/56/40/00/isis-extremists-vicious-iraq.si.jpg

http://rt.com/uk/181604-isis-extremists-vicious-iraq/

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 03:19 PM
I'm calling you out on that. SHOW one shred of evidence to support that accusation. If you can, and it's credible, I won't report you. Go for it.

Go ahead. Write it down. Put stickers on it. Send the report in. I don't care, gangster.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:19 PM
When asked on Aug. 9 about the ISIS threat, deputy national security adviser Tony Blinken insisted in a TV interview that the group presented no immediate threat to the United States."Unlike core al-Qaeda," Blinken said, "right now, their focus is not on attacking the U.S. homeland or attacking our interests here in the United States or abroad. It's focused intently on trying to create a caliphate now in Iraq and a base from which over time to operate."

Yet that assessment has been repeatedly contradicted by the administration's own experts. "ISIS is al-Qaeda in its doctrine, ambition, and, increasingly, in its threat to U.S. interests," said Brett McGurk, the deputy assistant secretary of state for Iraq, at a recent House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing. "In fact, it is worse than al-Qaeda."
McGurk said the group had become so strong - after seizing enormous quantities of U.S.-made heavy weapons when it took Mosul - that it was "no longer a terrorist organization. It is a full-blown army." The group has amassed hundreds of millions of dollars from extortion, from robbing banks, and from selling oil from wells and refineries it has seized in Syria.

McGurk added that the ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, "seeks to follow in the footsteps of Osama bin Laden as the leader of a global jihad, but with further reach - from his own terrorist state in the heart of the Middle East."
After bin Laden was killed in May 2011, Baghdadi eulogized him and promised "violent retaliation." His audio messages routinely contain thinly veiled threats against the United States, and he has promised in a "message to the Americans" that "we will be in direct confrontation."

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 03:21 PM

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1khmlIOns1qzlta0o1_500.gif

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:22 PM
Go ahead. Write it down. Put stickers on it. Send the report in. I don't care, gangster.

1. I DO care, LIBELER.

2. So this shows that you DON'T HAVE that shred of evidence. (don't see it posted) What a surprise!

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:28 PM
In addition to that posted in Post # 195, FBI Director James Comey, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, and Attorney General Eric Holder have all expressed concerns about the threat posed by thousands of European jihadis and dozens of Americans, trained by ISIS, who could return home undetected.

http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/inquirer/20140821_Tell_the_truth_about_ISIS_threat.html

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 03:29 PM
1. I DO care, LIBELER.

2. So this shows that you DON'T HAVE that shred of evidence. (don't see it posted) What a surprise!

Are you under the impression that I am compelled by some unseen force to respond the way you want me to? I assure you that I will respond the way I choose to.

See the little triangle down there v Click on it and report me.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:34 PM
Prominent US Republicans say the recent success of Al-Qaeda offshoot ISIS in Iraq and Syria poses a danger not only to the stability of the Middle East, but also to US national security.
Congressman Michael McCaul, chair of the Homeland Security Committee, said that sources familiar with the situation have described the success of ISIS as the “greatest national security threat since 9/11.”

Mike Rogers, chairman of the Intelligence Committee, told Fox News that there are “thousands” of American and European volunteers and mercenaries fighting for ISIS, which “has the capability to tap people with Western passports to send them back to Europe and the United States for terrorist activity.”
“This is as dangerous as it gets,” said the Republican politician, who urged Barack Obama to use his influence with Sunni Arab states, such as Saudi Arabia and Egypt, to rein in ISIS – which is likely partly funded by powerful sympathizers within those countries.

http://rt.com/usa/166100-isis-security-threat-9-11/

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:39 PM
Are you under the impression that I am compelled by some unseen force to respond the way you want me to? I assure you that I will respond the way I choose to.

See the little triangle down there v Click on it and report me.

You already are. Now if you don't mind, we have a TOPIC being presented here. Try reading posts # s 193, 195 and 198, and maybe you might learn something about it. Hey, you might even PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTUAL THREAD, you think ?

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 03:42 PM
Here is my participation to this thread:

For every AQ killed in Iraq by ISIS, for every ISIS killed by AQ, the Iraqi force, the militia, etc is one less person we will have to deal with later.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:47 PM
Here is my participation to this thread:

For every AQ killed in Iraq by ISIS, for every ISIS killed by AQ, the Iraqi force, the militia, etc is one less person we will have to deal with later.

ISIS isn't killing AQ. ISIS IS AQ. They were known as AQI (al Qaeda in Iraq) until just recently. The people they are killing are Christians, Tazidis, Kurds, Iraqi Army, and people who are friends of ours. In fact, they are killing just about anybody who isn't a very, Radical Muslim jihadist, and one of their own band.

The main point here though, is that they are also killing Americans, and are heading this way.

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 03:59 PM
ISIS isn't killing AQ.

http://www.aawsat.net/2014/07/article55333843

ISIS caliphate declaration of war against Al-Qaeda

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Oh whatever! They obviously aren't yet in the US and if we spend more DOD bucks we'll keep them out of the USA. Go USA!

http://www.thebinge.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/tumblr_mitvk1iX711s1nbfmo1_500.gif

Peter1469
08-22-2014, 04:04 PM

Warning: don't call members gangsters.

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 04:14 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb4selCVZo1qizglzo1_250.gif

I promise I will never call the troll--er, protectionist a gangster again! I will show him the utmost respect that he deserves.

Ransom
08-22-2014, 07:20 PM

This is attempted as well, the denial of error. Your losing position on this IS crowd, Pete, is you consistently told the forum IS was a regional problem that should be solved by regional players....and you repeatedly told this forum that Syria wasn't our circus nor our clowns to concern ourselves with. You explained to me....on several occasions....that the realities in Syria not only didn't pose a threat to the US, but that the realities in Syria didn't even reach to the level of a national security levels...at all. I remember posting you a House Committee Hearing, the 5 top US defense officials labeled this rising extremism and foreign fighters issue threats to the United States....you'll of course remember you claimed these officials were seeking funds, thus the information they were informing us on was manufactured, over-emphasized. You're been as wrong as you could possibly be and when that is pointed out....like I'm going to continue to do....you don't like that. When Arrow gets set on fire, he either hides or exits the thread. You two Casper the Friendly Ghosts aren't transparent....you do know that right? We see you. We see your blatant and ignorant error......and we f'n red pen.

Ransom
08-22-2014, 07:23 PM

I promise I will never call the troll--er, protectionist a gangster again! I will show him the utmost respect that he deserves.

You could also do a little homework thus be able to debate without gaming.

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 07:26 PM
You could also do a little homework thus be able to debate without gaming.

If I debated you....

http://i.imgur.com/uJt72au.gif?1

protectionist
08-22-2014, 11:59 PM
http://www.aawsat.net/2014/07/article55333843

ISIS caliphate declaration of war against Al-Qaeda

This is generally just the subjective musings of Abdul-Nasser Al-Ayed, but I hope he's right. Hardly anything would be cooler right now than a war between Muslim jihadists. We'll all stay indoors and let them shoot it out, and when they're all dead except one last guy, we'll all come out of our houses and pin a medal on him. LOL.:laugh:

Nice to see that you occasionally present some worthwhile content, in addition to your ludicrous libel.

protectionist
08-23-2014, 12:02 AM

Reported.

protectionist
08-23-2014, 12:06 AM
This is generally just the subjective musings of Abdul-Nasser Al-Ayed, but I hope he's right. Hardly anything would be cooler right now than a war between Muslim jihadists. We'll all stay indoors and let them shoot it out, and when they're all dead except one last guy, we'll all come out of our houses and pin a medal on him. LOL.:laugh:

duplicate (error)

Ransom
08-23-2014, 07:53 AM
If I debated you....

http://i.imgur.com/uJt72au.gif?1

Someone did you wrong long ago, huh?