PDA

View Full Version : Video of the deadly shooting of Kaijeme Powell in St. Louis (Missouri)

kilgram
08-21-2014, 04:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-P54MZVxMU&bpctr=1408588632
The video tells all

Dangermouse
08-21-2014, 05:58 AM
American community mental health care?

donttread
08-21-2014, 08:04 AM
Mentally ill, high or both. This was murder. You can blame their training but damn, if I was confronted by this guy and did what they did I'd be charged with murder and they should be to

Common Sense
08-21-2014, 08:19 AM
Insane. Unfortunately there are other examples of this all over youtube.

Cigar
08-21-2014, 08:22 AM
Mentally ill, high or both. This was murder. You can blame their training but damn, if I was confronted by this guy and did what they did I'd be charged with murder and they should be to

FACT: if there wasn't a Video No One would admit it happened.

Peter1469
08-21-2014, 08:24 AM
FACT: if there wasn't a Video No One would admit it happened.

Why?

Lot's of people here complain about cops shooting unarmed people.

Cigar
08-21-2014, 08:25 AM
Insane. Unfortunately there are other examples of this all over youtube.

This too will end when American Citizens see these type of things and act on their own.

I'm not advocate violence against Cops, but sooner to later, people always fight back at their oppressors.

If you don't give respect, don't expect respect in return.

Cigar
08-21-2014, 08:27 AM
Why?

Lot's of people here complain about cops shooting unarmed people.

I just spent several days agruing about want an eye witness said ... really ... why am I arguing with someone who didn't see anything?

Peter1469
08-21-2014, 08:29 AM
I just spent several days agruing about want an eye witness said ... really ... why am I arguing with someone who didn't see anything?

Because it really isn't useful to pick what one eye-witness said and stick to it, when 12 other eye witnesses said something else.

We need to not get in the weeds with specific cases until the facts are clear.

But we can discuss the societal trends. That is what I typically try to do.

Cigar
08-21-2014, 08:43 AM
Because it really isn't useful to pick what one eye-witness said and stick to it, when 12 other eye witnesses said something else.

We need to not get in the weeds with specific cases until the facts are clear.

But we can discuss the societal trends. That is what I typically try to do.

I chose the one eye witness who was 8 feet from the Police SUV ... and I'm just dyeing to see the her cross-examined.

Just because you say there was 12 witnesses, doesn't mean they were in the position to see anything.

Peter1469
08-21-2014, 08:45 AM
I chose the one eye witness who was 8 feet from the Police SUV ... and I'm just dyeing to see the her cross-examined.

Just because you say there was 12 witnesses, doesn't mean they were in the position to see anything.

Great. What about the larger societal trends? I discuss that.

I will leave the developing current events to those who like to speculate.

Cigar
08-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Great. What about the larger societal trends? I discuss that.

I will leave the developing current events to those who like to speculate.

Societal Trends change when people's attitudes change

Peter1469
08-21-2014, 08:48 AM
Societal Trends change when people's attitudes change

Correct.

Mainecoons
08-21-2014, 08:52 AM
So Cigar, when can we expect your racist attitudes towards whites to change?

When can we expect your attitude that looting is OK if we think whitey has done us wrong, to change?

I won't hold my breath.

del
08-21-2014, 08:54 AM

When can we expect your attitude that looting is OK if we think whitey has done us wrong, to change?

I won't hold my breath.

can you link me to where he said looting was okay?

i must have missed it, and obviously you didn't.

thanks

Cigar
08-21-2014, 08:59 AM

I won't hold my breath.

I don't have racist attitudes towards all Whites ... just Whites who have attitudes towards me. I don't give anyone respect who doesn't give me respect. But you are special, I think you are an ass-hole is any flavor, and I'd tell you that to your face regardless of your color.

:grin: Are we straight now sport?

Mainecoons
08-21-2014, 09:12 AM
Let us know when Holder is going to Utah

http://kutv.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_13131.shtml

Mainecoons
08-21-2014, 09:14 AM
This is the real issue:

http://www.sltrib.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=uM4Ef tyW3Jgthk4m4LQ4Uc$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYt5R2McFq7k3AF tA2WbsDKzWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4 uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_C ryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg