PDA

View Full Version : No Special Priveleges Jail Privileges For Ferguson Rioters

protectionist
08-21-2014, 05:26 PM
If I were the Sheriff of St. Louis County, I would see to it the the Ferguson rioters really regret breaking the law there. I would deny them the comforts of pillows, blankets, TV, radio, stereos of any kind, computers, books and magazines.

They also should not be allowed cell phones, or the use of any phones of any kind. They also should not be allowed to send or receive mail, or have any visitors.

They should also be required to do some kind of hard work, without any pay for it. If there is work outside needed to be done, they should wear ball & chain, to insure they can't escape.

Common Sense
08-21-2014, 05:28 PM
But you're not. Maybe you can go work for Arpaio.

Cigar
08-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Trust me ... you don't have to worry about revenge, Ferguson has been doing that for a long time.

But the Ferguson Elected officials are really worrying about the election base being galvonized ... Payback is a Bitch :grin:

protectionist
08-21-2014, 06:19 PM
Trust me ... you don't have to worry about revenge, Ferguson has been doing that for a long time.

But the Ferguson Elected officials are really worrying about the election base being galvonized ... Payback is a Bitch :grin:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you sure you're in the right thread ?

protectionist
08-21-2014, 06:20 PM
But you're not. Maybe you can go work for Arpaio.

Maybe. :grin:

protectionist
08-21-2014, 06:51 PM
Another thing I would change is allowing inmates to have regular food. To hell with that. Why should taxpayers pay to give these bums good food ? I'd give then a steady diet of one thing > Bread & water. Nothing else.

PolWatch
08-21-2014, 06:54 PM
ah...the good ole days...let's go back to when they put the old folks out onto an iceberg and waved 'em into the sunset...so much efficient than Medicare, donchaknow?

protectionist
08-22-2014, 02:37 AM
ah...the good ole days...let's go back to when they put the old folks out onto an iceberg and waved 'em into the sunset...so much efficient than Medicare, donchaknow?

One topic at a time. Besides at my age, you're talking scary talk.

sachem
08-22-2014, 02:50 AM
If I were the Sheriff of St. Louis County, I would see to it the the Ferguson rioters really regret breaking the law there. I would deny them the comforts of pillows, blankets, TV, radio, stereos of any kind, computers, books and magazines.

They also should not be allowed cell phones, or the use of any phones of any kind. They also should not be allowed to send or receive mail, or have any visitors.

They should also be required to do some kind of hard work, without any pay for it. If there is work outside needed to be done, they should wear ball & chain, to insure they can't escape.

Why? A criminal is a criminal. Or, until they are convicted, a suspect is a suspect. Equal treatment.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:11 AM
Why? A criminal is a criminal. Or, until they are convicted, a suspect is a suspect. Equal treatment.

OK. Equal treatment. So any other rioters around can get this treatment too. Plenty of road work needing to be done.

sachem
08-22-2014, 03:21 AM
OK. Equal treatment. So any other rioters around can get this treatment too. Plenty of road work needing to be done.Save that for the serious criminals.

protectionist
08-22-2014, 03:52 PM
Save that for the serious criminals.

Some of the rioters were quite SERIOUS. Like the guy in the news video, firing his gun into a store they were trying to break into. And how about the arsonists who burned down the Quick Stop ? (when there were still people inside). Or the guys throwing bottles filled with water, molatov cocktails, and rocks ?