PDA

View Full Version : Something liberals don't appreciate that we provide them

texan
08-22-2014, 09:54 AM
Liberals could care less about facts.

You can't handle the truth! Son, welive in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men withguns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greaterresponsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and youcurse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing whatI know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And myexistence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don'twant the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties,you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone toa life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neitherthe time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleepsunder the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner inwhich I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way.Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don'tgive a damn what you think you're entitled to!

One of the truest things ever said...............

Point and case!

del
08-22-2014, 09:55 AM
i appreciate the comic relief you guys provide

thank you

Cigar
08-22-2014, 09:58 AM
Wow. I'm actually getting sexually aroused.:laugh:

texan
08-22-2014, 10:01 AM
That stinging you two feel? It is your pride because you know its true. But I say carry on with theory world and we will protect your right to do so.

Common Sense
08-22-2014, 10:02 AM
Liberals could care less about facts.

You can't handle the truth! Son, welive in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men withguns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greaterresponsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and youcurse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing whatI know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And myexistence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don'twant the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties,you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone toa life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neitherthe time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleepsunder the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner inwhich I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way.Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don'tgive a damn what you think you're entitled to!

One of the truest things ever said...............

Point and case!

Said by a liberal and written by a liberal in a fictitious movie....lulz.

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 10:02 AM
I'd like some marines guarding my wall, Ooooh baby!
Ethereal and Codename Section can you guard it half-naked? That would be nice.

Libhater
08-22-2014, 10:05 AM
That stinging you two feel? It is your pride because you know its true. But I say carry on with theory world and we will protect your right to do so.

You do a great job of exposing the feckless nature of the liberal and of his mindset, but you don't need to work overtime on this fact of life since liberals themselves do a pretty good job of highlighting their weaknesses all by their lonesome as the two previous respondents just showcased.

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 10:09 AM
You do a great job of exposing the feckless nature of the liberal and of his mindset, but you don't need to work overtime on this fact of life since liberals themselves do a pretty good job of highlighting their weaknesses all by their lonesome as the two previous respondents just showcased.

You do, too, actually. Just not in the way you think...

texan
08-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Sorkin was a dependent cocaine user for many years and, after a highly publicized arrest in 2001, he received treatment in a drug diversion program.

Yep sounds a liberal.......................Amazing how accurate a writer he is Liberals.

Libhater
08-22-2014, 10:33 AM
You do, too, actually. Just not in the way you think...

Okay, I'll mull over another mindless statement just for you sweetie.

texan
08-22-2014, 10:33 AM
"my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives"

Facts are facts...................But you carry on with your idiotic political correctness and dumbfounding stupid understanding of the way the real world works. Here is a clue ISIS doesn't care what your opinion is, they are gonna try and kill you no matter what dialog you are having.

"KGB agents ran the name of a prominent Hezbollah leader through their computers and came up with the name and address of one of his closest blood relatives. They then kidnapped the kinsman, castrated him, and sent his severed organs to the Hezbollah honcho.

The package was accompanied by a terse cover note indicating that the KGB had the names of other close relatives and that Hezbollah could expect more such deliveries unless the three remaining hostages were freed forthwith.

It didn't take much time for Hezbollah to realize it was dealing with a different breed of "Great Satan." The three surviving hostages were dropped off only 150 yards from the Soviet Embassy from a late-model BMW that couldn't drive away fast enough."

http://articles.philly.com/1988-02-26/news/26242928_1_islamic-liberation-organization-soviets-hezbollah

You want to beat these guys w/o an Army here is the recipe. "My existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives......"

Liberals schooled once again.

Codename Section
08-22-2014, 11:39 AM
I'd like some marines guarding my wall, Ooooh baby!
@Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870) and @Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) can you guard it half-naked? That would be nice.

((slides over))

'Sup?

texan
08-22-2014, 01:50 PM
Figured the KGB post and the movie line would win this, champion!