PDA

View Full Version : Disapointed

Rebel Son
08-22-2014, 05:13 PM
Really disapointed by the way things are going in the ME. Now these fucking rag headed bastards are threatening to kill another American if we don't stop bombing them. It's time to make a believer out of them, provided it isn't too late. I don't care if a journalist should be there or not, they are non-combatants who should be treated as such. It takes a real tough man to cut off somebody's head with his hands tied up, doesn't it? Makes me fucking sick.

Peter1469
08-22-2014, 06:06 PM
A person has to be insane to be able to cut another man's head off like that. Prepared statements and all. Not heat of passion.

darroll
08-22-2014, 06:19 PM
The guy is a hero for killing a devil.

Peter1469
08-22-2014, 06:20 PM
The guy is a hero for killing a devil.

When a society descends into a cult of death, that society is on a rapid decline.

Archer0915
08-22-2014, 06:25 PM
Really disapointed by the way things are going in the ME. Now these fucking rag headed bastards are threatening to kill another American if we don't stop bombing them. It's time to make a believer out of them, provided it isn't too late. I don't care if a journalist should be there or not, they are non-combatants who should be treated as such. It takes a real tough man to cut off somebody's head with his hands tied up, doesn't it? Makes me fucking sick.

Well Obama set a precedent trading for the deserter! They are going to kidnap and kill until the pussie gives in and gives them what they want.

Rebel Son
08-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Well Obama set a precedent trading for the deserter! They are going to kidnap and kill until the pussie gives in and gives them what they want.
He has already done that........he bows to rag heads, shakes hands with communist, lets the entire world know when we will pull out of a country, lets people know about covert operations,,,,,jeez the fucking list goes on and on.