PDA

View Full Version : Nonwhite cop kills unarmed white kid...nothing ensues...

Private Pickle
08-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Dillon Taylor, 20, who is from Salt Lake, was exiting 7-Eleven with his brother and cousin, Adam Thayne, around 7 p.m. on Monday, when Salt Lake City police arrived, responding to a report of a man waving a gun in the area.

The officers ordered the men to the ground. Two of them complied, but Dillon, who police say matched the suspect's description, did not go down.

"It came in as a 911 call that there was a man with a gun," said South Salt Lake Police Sgt. Darrin Sweeten. "He was verbally challenged and ultimately was shot."

Sweeten did not release further details on the shooting….

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/08/nonwhite_cop_kills_unarmed_white_youth_national_me dia_ag_and_potus_ignore.html

Captain Obvious
08-22-2014, 07:14 PM
Thank God for americanthinker

"Non-white"?

:biglaugh:

darroll
08-22-2014, 07:45 PM
pitiful

Alyosha
08-22-2014, 07:50 PM
exotix and I are gonna riot

http://imjustsaying.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Tupac-and-Snoop-2-of-Amerikaz-Most-Wanted1.jpg

PolWatch
08-23-2014, 12:01 AM
reporting for combat duty!

http://animacion.cinequo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/perros-y-gatos.bmp

The Wash
08-23-2014, 10:45 AM
Blacks are killed every day all over the country by police officers. I'm not seeing riots every day. Maybe you can explain why non-rioting by whites is a significant bit of commentary to be made to this forum.

Or not. Up to you.

Ethereal
08-23-2014, 10:54 AM
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/KEG1984/136d0bfb59fdb5496bd37b653d0828b8_zpsb969c428.jpg

Private Pickle
08-23-2014, 11:06 AM
Blacks are killed every day all over the country by police officers. I'm not seeing riots every day. Maybe you can explain why non-rioting by whites is a significant bit of commentary to be made to this forum.

Or not. Up to you.

I didn't say just "rioting". I sad "nothing" ensues. Zero. No media coverage. No presidential speech. No Attorney General identifying with the alleged victim. This case happened to be the reverse of what we are seeing in MO but because the "victim" was white no big deal.

Someone made the comment before that if Brown had gotten the gun away from the cop and killed him it would have been page 8 news.

Paperback Writer
08-23-2014, 11:17 AM
I didn't say just "rioting". I sad "nothing" ensues. Zero. No media coverage. No presidential speech. No Attorney General identifying with the alleged victim. This case happened to be the reverse of what we are seeing in MO but because the "victim" was white no big deal.

Someone made the comment before that if Brown had gotten the gun away from the cop and killed him it would have been page 8 news.

Hardly. It would have remained regional news, but front page. It became national news once celebrities were invited to speak on the subject. You live in a celebrity driven culture of sensationalist news. He is correct in saying that police kill black men every day without it being even page 8. The difference here is in the actions of the parents who did not accept the official story and reached outside their community.

Private Pickle
08-23-2014, 11:23 AM
Hardly. It would have remained regional news, but front page. It became national news once celebrities were invited to speak on the subject. You live in a celebrity driven culture of sensationalist news. He is correct in saying that police kill black men every day without it being even page 8. The difference here is in the actions of the parents who did not accept the official story and reached outside their community.

And yet when we start digging I bet we will see the grand jury return a "clean shoot" and all of these parasitic celebrities you speak of will slink off to their corner to wait for the next tragedy...

PolWatch
08-23-2014, 11:27 AM
And yet when we start digging I bet we will see the grand jury return a "clean shoot" and all of these parasitic celebrities you speak of will slink off to their corner to wait for the next tragedy...

why would you call them parasitic celebrities? They are mainly entertainers...doing what they do. Offering opinions (well worth the price) and getting camera time. They influence reality only as much as we allow them to. They actually contribute (at least we can laugh at 'em) so I don't think they are parasites. imho

Paperback Writer
08-23-2014, 11:28 AM

Naturally. Such is the way of things. It doesn't change the fact that had they not been invited to the stage, so to speak, the seats at this particular play would be empty.