PDA

View Full Version : Boots on the ground being readied

texan
08-24-2014, 09:33 AM
Boots on the Ground / Boots on the Ground / Lookin' like a fool / With your Boots on the Ground .......Get ready for the spin to start!

News reports and Sunday shows saying special operation platoons have begun training for drops into Syria and Iraq........

Gonna heat up this week.

Peter1469
08-24-2014, 09:39 AM
That isn't boots on the ground. That is status quo.

texan
08-24-2014, 09:57 AM
Uh no it isn't. Obama has been quoted as saying "no combat boots on the ground." It is not status quo if we send combat troops and special ops are combat troops, headed there to fight not to advise.

Codename Section
08-24-2014, 09:58 AM
If you hear they've been preparing then I'll tell you that they've already been there.

Peter1469
08-24-2014, 09:59 AM
Uh no it isn't. Obama has been quoted as saying "no combat boots on the ground." It is not status quo if we send combat troops and special ops are combat troops, headed there to fight not to advise.

I understand that you want to say that SoF troops = boots on the ground. Fine.

For all others. SoF does not = boots on the ground.

texan
08-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Pete: So if one SOF's person gets shot in a fire fight in Syria then he wasn't combat boots on the ground? That is what your gonna run with? You can't win this wordsmithing game. Like i am about to tell Codsect I am dealing in facts not your opinion.

Codsect.............You can tell me whatever you want. I am dealing in facts so send me some facts to back up your claim and i will rethink it if you have them.

Peter1469
08-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Pete: So if one SOF's person gets shot in a fire fight in Syria then he wasn't combat boots on the ground? That is what your gonna run with? You can't win this wordsmithing game. Like i am about to tell Codsect I am dealing in facts not your opinion.

Codsect.............You can tell me whatever you want. I am dealing in facts so send me some facts to back up your claim and i will rethink it if you have them.

Understood.

Just trying to stay in the real world.

We want to be able to tell the world that we have no "boots on the ground" while our SoF is causing havoc.

When you read the news or hear press conferences, that is the reality. When you read my posts and my solutions, that is the reality.

If there is going to be effective communication, we have to understand different languages I guess.

Carlsen
08-24-2014, 10:24 AM
Do this mean more Christian soldiers will die for Islam :angry:

The Wash
08-24-2014, 10:36 AM

It's our opinion from experience. If the US Government said, "Hey we're sending in our special operators" there'd be another Blackhawk Down scenario where they are waiting on our arrival.

It is my opinion we have operators already there. Take it for what it's worth.

Ethereal
08-24-2014, 10:39 AM
Boots on the Ground / Boots on the Ground / Lookin' like a fool / With your Boots on the Ground .......Get ready for the spin to start!

News reports and Sunday shows saying special operation platoons have begun training for drops into Syria and Iraq........

Gonna heat up this week.

How will this protect America from terrorist attacks?

Peter1469
08-24-2014, 10:42 AM
Open source info- 800+ SoF on the ground in Iraq.

The US still has zero boots on the ground.

See how that works.

texan
08-24-2014, 10:42 AM
from ZeroHedge (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-12/if-you-your-boots-ground-heres-more-obama-plans-send-75-more-advisers-iraq):
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/fp_thumb/images/user3303/imageroot/20140812_bots.jpg Despite reassurances that there will be “no US combat troops in Iraq again” on Friday, it appears – thanks to nuance of spin – that President Obama has changed his mind…
*OBAMA SAID TO CONSIDER SENDING ABOUT 75 MILITARY ADVISERS TO IRAQ: CNN
The question we have is – when does a “military adviser” stop being an ‘assassination consultant’ and start being a troops’ boot on the ground?

texan
08-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Like I said spin which is wordsmithing which is what I am getting here.

donttread
08-24-2014, 10:46 AM
Do this mean more Christian soldiers will die for Islam :angry:

No it means they'll die for Exxon and to hide our real employment problem

Peter1469
08-24-2014, 10:47 AM
Like I said spin which is wordsmithing which is what I am getting here.

No.

It is about understanding the way the world works.

texan
08-24-2014, 11:07 AM
there will be “no US combat troops in Iraq again” on Friday,

I am just listening to my president, you telling me he is lying us?

donttread
08-24-2014, 11:08 AM
How will this protect America from terrorist attacks?

It won't. In fact it will do quite the opposite.

Ethereal
08-24-2014, 11:09 AM
It won't. In fact it will do quite the opposite.

Don't tell that to Texan.

Peter1469
08-24-2014, 12:47 PM

If you understand the language he is not.

Open source info has at least 800 SoF on the ground for months and months.

texan
08-24-2014, 04:39 PM
June headlines
Obama says no combat troops to Iraq; U.S. weighs airstrikes
By Barbara Starr and Tom Cohen, CNN
updated 7:00 PM EDT, Fri June 13, 2014

August
Obama Considering Boots on the Ground in Iraq but the troops would not engage in combat, the White House says.
BY SARAH MIMMS AND MATT BERMAN

I understand the language just fine, you keep the wordsmithing alive.

Peter1469
08-24-2014, 04:53 PM

Asked and answered.