PDA

View Full Version : Military Intervention in Syria Still On the Table

Green Arrow
08-26-2014, 05:03 AM
Via Politico (http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/report-barack-obama-oks-syria-flights-110334.html):

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama has authorized surveillance flights over Syria, a senior administration official said late Monday, a move that could pave the way for U.S. airstrikes against Islamic State militant targets.

While the White House says Obama has not approved military action inside Syria, additional intelligence on the militants would likely be necessary before he could take that step. Pentagon officials have been drafting potential options for the president, including airstrikes.

The U.S. began launching strikes against the Islamic State inside Iraq earlier this month, with Obama citing the threat to American personnel in the country and a humanitarian crisis in the north as his rationale. Top Pentagon officials have said the only way the threat from the militants can be fully eliminated is to go after the group inside neighboring Syria as well.

Looks like it's time for Americans to stand up and tell the President to fuck right off again.

Peter1469
08-26-2014, 05:51 AM
Is anyone going to tell the American people what the
end, ways, and means are?

Green Arrow
08-26-2014, 05:56 AM

Nope.

donttread
08-26-2014, 06:37 AM
Via Politico (http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/report-barack-obama-oks-syria-flights-110334.html):

Looks like it's time for Americans to stand up and tell the President to fuck right off again.

Enough is enough

Ransom
08-26-2014, 06:45 AM

you should have done that November of 2012, Obama Boyer.

Ransom
08-26-2014, 06:46 AM

Send in useless cannon fodder like lawyers or people named Pete, let them exhaust their ammo......then roll in and mandate everyone must have health insurance, put the IRS in charge?

Ransom
08-26-2014, 06:47 AM
Lock and load, Ladies.

Peter1469
08-26-2014, 06:51 AM
Send in useless cannon fodder like lawyers or people named Pete, let them exhaust their ammo......then roll in and mandate everyone must have health insurance, put the IRS in charge?

That does not satisfy a real ends, ways, and means analysis.

What is your goal?

How are you going to achieve it?

What support do you have with the voters?

You really are not a serious person.

donttread
08-26-2014, 07:04 AM

How about congress goes in on the front line?

donttread
08-26-2014, 08:59 AM

War still on the table? Somebody needs to break the livin fuck out of the damned table!

Green Arrow
08-26-2014, 11:38 AM
you should have done that November of 2012, Obama Boyer.

What would that have changed? Romney would already have us in Syria by now. The object is to NOT intervene, Ransom, not to intervene harder.

Ransom
08-26-2014, 12:25 PM
That does not satisfy a real ends, ways, and means analysis.

=I must redirect the attention off of my blatant and numerous error on this topic.

What is your goal?

The death of the ideal that I've termed the "INN" mentality. To see the isolationists, non-interventionists, and non-injectionists proven wrong, embarrassed, and eventually, shamed off these threads, why?

How are you going to achieve it?

I'm being effective right now.

What support do you have with the voters?

The 74% who couldn't find Syria or Iraq on a map, liberals, or voters such as you and I, Pete?

You really are not a serious person.

Serious isn't required to prove you wrong, Humpty f'n Dumpty.

Peter1469
08-26-2014, 01:24 PM
I was right. You are not a serious person.

=I must redirect the attention off of my blatant and numerous error on this topic.

The death of the ideal that I've termed the "INN" mentality. To see the isolationists, non-interventionists, and non-injectionists proven wrong, embarrassed, and eventually, shamed off these threads, why?

I'm being effective right now.

The 74% who couldn't find Syria or Iraq on a map, liberals, or voters such as you and I, Pete?

Serious isn't required to prove you wrong, Humpty f'n Dumpty.

Ransom
08-26-2014, 05:29 PM
I was right. You are not a serious person.

I've upgraded the water cooler at your employ.....Pete. You bounce things off in here, get them....fine tuned so to speak....and the IQ in the break room goes through the roof. And I'm not even charging you.

donttread
08-26-2014, 07:36 PM
War still on the table? Somebody needs to break the livin fuck out of the damned table!

And then shove the pieces of the broken table up the Donkephants ass