PDA

View Full Version : Michael Reagan Compares his Father's leadership to that of obama's leadership

Libhater
08-28-2014, 12:19 PM
Watch and listen to Mike's slam of Obama's lack of leadership when compared to his Father's great leadership qualities. There is another thread at this very forum that has a bunch of mamby pampy isolationists/pacifists/anti-war doves giving us their hopeless and apathetic views on America's need to take out ISIS. This video should go a long way in exposing these people as being weak minded and weak willed people that they have been or that they still are. I especially like the part where Mike tells of how his father didn't wait around for all the weak-kneed so-called war experts to plan a strategy or to cop out by placing sanctions on said enemies; Reagan just went ahead and bombed the shit out them--(Kadaffi).

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/ronald-reagan-son-slams-barack-obama/

sachem
08-28-2014, 12:24 PM
A republican slamming a democrat? Never happen. :rolleyes:

texan
08-28-2014, 12:24 PM
And after we bombed Kadaffi he conformed immediately. The what did the dems do? Took the ability away from a president to back these punks down by passing some laws to stop those type operations.

nic34
08-28-2014, 12:30 PM
Reagan's son is Ron, who would never say such crap.... you must be talking about John Flaugher.

Peter1469
08-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Reagan didn't believe in occupation and nation building either.

Mainecoons
08-28-2014, 12:59 PM
Reagan's son is Ron, who would never say such crap.... you must be talking about John Flaugher.

Adoption also made Michael their son, genius.

He was adopted by Ronald Reagan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan) and Jane Wyman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Wyman) shortly after his birth.[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Reagan#cite_note-TwiceAdopted-6)

Libhater
08-28-2014, 01:02 PM
Reagan didn't believe in occupation and nation building either.

No one is talking about nation building or occupation for that matter. The brilliant comparison between Reagan's leadership and Obama's lack of leadership is perfectly outlined by Michael Reagan in the video. Reagan commenced with the bombing before the enemy knew what hit them. Obama is out on a golf course wondering how he can delay his pacifist agenda concerning ISIS.

midcan5
08-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Reagan ran from the Beirut bombing and invaded that bastion of world power, Grenada. Gotta give him credit he was a real warrior.

Cigar
08-28-2014, 01:21 PM
I never once heard of him until today ... but I'm sure Obama is worried to death about his opinion.

Peter1469
08-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Reagan ran from the Beirut bombing and invaded that bastion of world power, Grenada. Gotta give him credit he was a real warrior.
He won the Cold War.

At the time Beirut was a side issue. But Reagan didn't run from it. He just didn't have a movie made about the hunt for the perpetrators. The people responsible for the bombing and the torture/murder of our CIA guy were handled.

nic34
08-28-2014, 01:40 PM
He took "credit" for winning the cold war....

Peter1469
08-28-2014, 01:47 PM
He took "credit" for winning the cold war....

Actually, I doubt that Reagan ever took credit; that wasn't his style. Other people gave him the credit for it. Of course it was a two generation fight, but Reagan pushed them over the edge.

The Xl
08-28-2014, 01:53 PM
Ronald Reagan was the rights Obama.

Big government, a lot of talk but little substance, cult like following, etc.

nic34
08-28-2014, 01:53 PM
Actually, I doubt that Reagan ever took credit; that wasn't his style. Other people gave him the credit for it. Of course it was a two generation fight, but Reagan pushed them over the edge.

How? With the threat of SDI? A program we would never have been able to complete? Then you have to credit all the rest of the presidents before, for basically outspending the Soviets into oblivion.

I prefer to think the Soviet model of communism collapsed from it's own weight. Something your side claims is the problem with the system in the first place.

texan
08-28-2014, 01:54 PM
I will give him credit for doing them in, because he did.

Cigar
08-28-2014, 01:58 PM

They did themselves in and we did the right thing ... we watched :laugh:

nic34
08-28-2014, 02:00 PM

The Truman Doctrine had more to do with it than anything Reagan did.

Peter1469
08-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Ronald Reagan was the rights Obama.

Big government, a lot of talk but little substance, cult like following, etc.

I disagree. Reagan's spending was related to the Cold War.

Peter1469
08-28-2014, 02:54 PM
How? With the threat of SDI? A program we would never have been able to complete? Then you have to credit all the rest of the presidents before, for basically outspending the Soviets into oblivion.

I prefer to think the Soviet model of communism collapsed from it's own weight. Something your side claims is the problem with the system in the first place.

Carter didn't put any fiscal pressure on the Soviets. :smiley:

Yes the Soviets were going to collapse because of their spending, but we didn't really understand that at the time.

Mainecoons
08-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Very good discussion of this at Foreign Policy IMO:

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/06/20/everything_you_think_you_know_about_the_collapse_o f_the_soviet_union_is_wrong

Green Arrow
08-28-2014, 03:59 PM
And after we bombed Kadaffi he conformed immediately. The what did the dems do? Took the ability away from a president to back these punks down by passing some laws to stop those type operations.

You mean, unconstitutional operations? Then good, they should be stopped.

del
08-28-2014, 04:11 PM
whenever i think of reagan, i think of nuns being raped and killed, trading weapons to terrorists, running from beirut and giving amnesty to illegal aliens

oh, and jelly beans.

heckuva job, ronnie

Libhater
08-28-2014, 06:15 PM
whenever i think of reagan, i think of nuns being raped and killed, trading weapons to terrorists, running from beirut and giving amnesty to illegal aliens

oh, and jelly beans.

heckuva job, ronnie

Though I never did read the rules for posting at this forum, I always thought that it was an unwritten rule that psychos could post here at any time. Thanks for proving my assumption to be correct.

del
08-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Though I never did read the rules for posting at this forum, I always thought that it was an unwritten rule that psychos could post here at any time. Thanks for proving my assumption to be correct.

i've noticed you have no problem posting here

The Xl
08-28-2014, 06:25 PM
I disagree. Reagan's spending was related to the Cold War.

I'm not just talking about spending.