PDA

View Full Version : Woooaaa; Maddow Advocates War ??

hanger4
08-29-2014, 07:08 AM
Interviewed on MSNBC's Alex Wagner Show, the arch-progressive evening host mocked those anonymous Democratic officials who told The Hill they were reluctant to take a position for fear of voter backlash..........Maddow called their dread of being quoted as obsene, acknowledging that Americans may be war-weary and fearful of being baited into another Middle East confrontation, but they also are violently disgusted by ISIS's barbaric behavior. : http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/08/28/msnbcs-maddow-mocks-her-own-spineless-democrats-for-wuss-itude-141841 : Who'd a thunk ??

Matty
08-29-2014, 07:22 AM
Well, as they say around here, she should " kit up." :)

texan
08-29-2014, 08:11 AM
You know the dems motto as established by the genius Bill Clinton.........Govern by the polls not by whats right.

Leadership is hard because the right thing many times is the hard thing. many people can't do it.

Ransom
08-29-2014, 11:04 AM
Chris and Mainecoons did you see this?

Woa. Rachael Maddow and Uncle Ransoms views.....aligning?

Talk about a great example to dismiss another's silly argument......Chris is it also odd Maddow has moved towards Ransom's views on this issue?

:biglaugh:

As the ignorant learn more....they ALL align with Ransom's views...as UR's analysis is dead on balls accurate. Again.

Mainecoons
08-29-2014, 11:05 AM
Ransom, you think MadCow making the same neocon noise you do is a compliment for your view?

:rofl:

The Xl
08-29-2014, 11:07 AM
They're both the same anyhow, Dems and Republicans. Whatever little that remains of the mask is coming off, slowly but surely.

Peter1469
08-29-2014, 11:10 AM
Congress is just passing the buck to the executive branch.

Just stating that we should bomb the Islamic State is not a strategy.

Chris
08-29-2014, 11:18 AM
Chris and Mainecoons did you see this?

Talk about a great example to dismiss another's silly argument......Chris is it also odd Maddow has moved towards Ransom's views on this issue?

As the ignorant learn more....they ALL align with Ransom's views...as UR's analysis is dead on balls accurate. Again.

Normally I'd say politics makes strange bedfellows but in this case it makes perfect sense you and Hillary and Kerry and Maddow would align. You're all interventionists, statists.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 11:32 AM
Maddow and the liberal media is probably resorting to this because Fox and our wonderful politicians haven't got the job done selling war to the people. In order for them to push it further, they need more support, and so, they need MSNBC to promote and advocate for it to their liberal base. It's a last resort, because it shows their hand, but they're desperate. The globalists are really pushing this one, between MSNBC going this route and Fox news and their absolute hysterics. You'd think Satan just teamed up with Hitler and Stalin in hell or something and were coming to take over Earth, the way Fox is talking.

No one wants any more needless wars, you're not going to drum up public support for your bullshit, sorry Washington, the military industrial complex, and the lot of you globalists. We're over it, and at least on this matter, war and foreign policy, America is starting to get it.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 11:32 AM
Normally I'd say politics makes strange bedfellows but in this case it makes perfect sense you and Hillary and Kerry and Maddow would align. You're all interventionists, statists.

They're just doing what they're told at this point. They're all actors. It's so obvious at this stage.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 11:35 AM
@Chris (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=128) and @Mainecoons (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=145) did you see this?

Don't misunderstand. Maddow is a highly paid actor. She's playing a part.

You're the easily manipulated simpleton who actually buys all of this stuff.

Matty
08-29-2014, 11:35 AM
Oh gwad, spare us from the Fox haters!

The Xl
08-29-2014, 11:38 AM

Pretty sure I buried Fox and MSNBC in my posts.

And yes, Fox is shit and they're going hysterical over this. They're trying so desperate to sell this stuff, and not even low information Fox watchers are unanimously buying it.

Matty
08-29-2014, 11:39 AM
Pretty sure I buried Fox and MSNBC in my posts.

And yes, Fox is shit and they're going hysterical over this. They're trying so desperate to sell this stuff, and not even low information Fox watchers are unanimously buying it.
Your name was not mentioned.

Matty
08-29-2014, 11:43 AM
But now that you bring it up you actually blamed Fox for the actions of MSNBC. Laughable. Very!

Chris
08-29-2014, 11:45 AM
They're just doing what they're told at this point. They're all actors. It's so obvious at this stage.

So ransom is just a GOP-paid poster as another here is a DNC-paid one.

Chris
08-29-2014, 11:48 AM

Fox lover?

I just don't watch any of the alphabet propagandists. Their competitive flag-waving immediately following 911 was pathetic if not abhorrent.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Your name was not mentioned.

I'm the only one who mentioned Fox, so......

I'm not a detective, although I did stay at a holiday inn express once, regardless, it doesn't take one to figure out who you were talking to.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 12:05 PM
But now that you bring it up you actually blamed Fox for the actions of MSNBC. Laughable. Very!

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever how you arrived at this conclusion.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 12:06 PM
So ransom is just a GOP-paid poster as another here is a DNC-paid one.

If he is paid, they're wasting money, because he sucks hard at his job.

Chris
08-29-2014, 12:23 PM
If he is paid, they're wasting money, because he sucks hard at his job.

What I meant. :-P

Bob
08-29-2014, 12:34 PM
Interviewed on MSNBC's Alex Wagner Show, the arch-progressive evening host mocked those anonymous Democratic officials who told The Hill they were reluctant to take a position for fear of voter backlash..........Maddow called their dread of being quoted as obsene, acknowledging that Americans may be war-weary and fearful of being baited into another Middle East confrontation, but they also are violently disgusted by ISIS's barbaric behavior. : http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/08/28/msnbcs-maddow-mocks-her-own-spineless-democrats-for-wuss-itude-141841 : Who'd a thunk ??

Maddow is a homosexual. She was raised at Castro Valley, CA which though has the name as if it is a city, is merely a part of the county of Alameda.

Why mention this?

First she was raised in a democrat stronghold. She would have bucked the tide to be a republican in that part of CA. She was educated at Stanford U so clearly she had good grades in high school.

She believes Democrats are correct.

Another local on the major media is from over the hill from Castro Valley but in an actual city called Pleasanton. Abby Martin on RT is her name. She is a pretty woman.

Maddow to me toes the Democrats party line and if she goes against them, it may mean the Democrats plan another left turn.

Bob
08-29-2014, 12:40 PM
They're both the same anyhow, Dems and Republicans. Whatever little that remains of the mask is coming off, slowly but surely.

That is like saying that bacon is the same as chicken because both are meat.

Some of you probably believe the two parties are the same but that simply is wrong.

Mainecoons
08-29-2014, 12:44 PM
Bob, you're a good guy but you're as partisan blind as Cigar.

And I think you're old enough and have witnessed enough of the Donkephant in action over the last 5 decades to figure this one out.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 12:48 PM

And I think you're old enough and have witnessed enough of the Donkephant in action over the last 5 decades to figure this one out.

Apparently not.

And this is why you can't judge people by their ages, because some people get it at a young age, and others never get it at all.

Bob
08-29-2014, 12:49 PM

I am extremely practical. I have explained this alleged donkeyphant.

It is the fault of the public.

Simple as that.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 12:49 PM
That is like saying that bacon is the same as chicken because both are meat.

Some of you probably believe the two parties are the same but that simply is wrong.

They're the same functionally everywhere. They bicker about issues that the big money that owns them doesn't care about, like gay marriage.

Bob
08-29-2014, 12:55 PM
Apparently not.

And this is why you can't judge people by their ages, because some people get it at a young age, and others never get it at all.

Wisdom is a function of age.

I have been on both sides of that argument and settled on my version once i got wisdom.

Bob
08-29-2014, 12:56 PM
They're the same functionally everywhere. They bicker about issues that the big money that owns them doesn't care about, like gay marriage.

The country won't vote for the other guys.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 12:57 PM
Wisdom is a function of age.

I have been on both sides of that argument and settled on my version once i got wisdom.

Not for everyone.

Mainecoons and you are around the same age, he gets it, you don't. I'm about 50 years your junior, I get it, you don't.

You think you gained wisdom.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 12:58 PM
The country won't vote for the other guys.

The country is fucked then.

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:03 PM
Apparently not.

In your mind, you are just a superior human being. Rather odd at your age.

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:04 PM
The country is fucked then.

The other guys are not better. I can give a lot of reasons for that. (so called 3rd party I mean)

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:05 PM
Not for everyone.

Mainecoons and you are around the same age, he gets it, you don't. I'm about 50 years your junior, I get it, you don't.

You think you gained wisdom.

You are totally wrong about me is all that means.

I am much more in agreement with Maine than you appear to think. Wisdom shall come your way as well.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 01:06 PM
In your mind, you are just a superior human being. Rather odd at your age.

Hey, when you're right, you're right. It is what it is.

In any case, you feel correct on about every issue and express yourself in that manner as well, so it's odd that you'd levy that criticism on me.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 01:07 PM
You are totally wrong about me is all that means.

I am much more in agreement with Maine than you appear to think. Wisdom shall come your way as well.

All I know is, it hasn't, and likely never will come your way.

You clearly don't agree with Mainecoons on the matter at hand, so who knows what your talking about.

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:11 PM
Analogy time.

Maine and I accept that a train is on the train tracks. Next to that train are more tracks. And when you vote for Democrats the tracks lead where the republican tracks lead. However with Democrats, you will never get smaller government. It will take longer than you want it to with republicans, but they can move to smaller government whereas Democrats refuse to.

Republicans and Democrats are too well established to hope any 3rd party will ever be allowed to make any changes.

There is a practical side that says it is up to us to modify said parties. Democrats don't wish to, republicans do.

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:13 PM
All I know is, it hasn't, and likely never will come your way.

You clearly don't agree with Mainecoons on the matter at hand, so who knows what your talking about.

I see that in your mind, you are simply superior.

I do agree with Maine on many issues. But at my age i know your errors are not yet apparent to you.

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:15 PM
Hey, when you're right, you're right. It is what it is.

In any case, you feel correct on about every issue and express yourself in that manner as well, so it's odd that you'd levy that criticism on me.

I have chopped the firewood is all. When you chop as much as I have, you might also be correct.

I am no way superior nor spend time trying to put you down as you do to others.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 01:16 PM
I have chopped the firewood is all. When you chop as much as I have, you might also be correct.

I am no way superior nor spend time trying to put you down as you do to others.

This is a simply incorrect point of view because, not all people are intellectually created equal, and experience doesn't always bring correct perspectives, at times, it brings the opposite, depending on what the person has gone through and what he or she has taken from it.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 01:17 PM
I see that in your mind, you are simply superior.

I do agree with Maine on many issues. But at my age i know your errors are not yet apparent to you.

At my age I'm well aware of your errors, that's for sure.

How can you even label someone as having a superiority complex? You always resort to the old, more experience, ergo right line of logic all the time.

It's a fallacy anyway, because if age brought wisdom to everyone, all older people would think the same, and as we see in this thread, that is not the case.

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:18 PM
This is a simply incorrect point of view because, not all people are intellectually created equal, and experience doesn't always bring correct perspectives, at times, it brings the opposite, depending on what the person has gone through and what he or she has taken from it.

We all hope to someday be as superior as you project you are.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 01:22 PM
We all hope to someday be as superior as you project you are.

Not sure where you got that from a general statement.

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:22 PM
Let's first admit that in most ways, both parties are the same.

Is that because the public wants it that way?

I say yes. The public at large got what it wanted. It voted to show it is.

Romney was very close to Obama in national votes. While he lost, it is not like it was a blow out.

Matter of fact, a huge number of non voters played a minor role.

When parties attempt to get the vote, they work on the voters who are not committed. D voters and R voters are for the most part, committed.

They will not change to the other side in large numbers.

So, the group one needs most are those who are not committed.

They vary all over on beliefs.

I doubt they really want 3rd parties though.

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:23 PM
Not sure where you got that from a general statement.

I get it the way you get things. I read your arrogant comments.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 01:24 PM
I get it the way you get things. I read your arrogant comments.

I think you're projecting, honestly.

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:24 PM
At my age I'm well aware of your errors, that's for sure.

How can you even label someone as having a superiority complex? You always resort to the old, more experience, ergo right line of logic all the time.

It's a fallacy anyway, because if age brought wisdom to everyone, all older people would think the same, and as we see in this thread, that is not the case.

You remind me of ME when i was your age. I put in decades on this issue. You are just getting going.

The Xl
08-29-2014, 01:25 PM
You remind me of ME when i was your age. I put in decades on this issue. You are just getting going.

You went backwards, then.

A shame.

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:27 PM
I think you're projecting, honestly.

I know you are.

Bob
08-29-2014, 01:27 PM
You went backwards, then.

A shame.

Not at all true.