PDA

View Full Version : Canada is the best nation on Earth!

CAPUSAFcadet23
08-29-2014, 07:43 PM
Canada has made some great games. This millennia Canada has dominated the video game market. Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Deus Ex, Far Cry and many indie games have been produced in Canada. The Canadian government has offered many grants to the video game industry. Why aren't we doing more to bring this industry over here? Are nerds less respected over here? I think many people would prefer working in the video game industry to manual labor. I think America should be more friendly for video game developers.

Peter1469
08-29-2014, 07:51 PM
Why post this stuff in Rants and not the Gaming Room?

CAPUSAFcadet23
08-29-2014, 07:54 PM

It is also an economical issue.

CAPUSAFcadet23
08-29-2014, 07:55 PM
http://o.canada.com/news/national/canadas-booming-video-game-industry-facing-labour-crunch

Bring those jobs over here!

Peter1469
08-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Can you write software code? (If that is the correct way to put it).

Private Pickle
08-29-2014, 09:19 PM
Canada has made some great games. This millennia Canada has dominated the video game market. Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Deus Ex, Far Cry and many indie games have been produced in Canada. The Canadian government has offered many grants to the video game industry. Why aren't we doing more to bring this industry over here? Are nerds less respected over here? I think many people would prefer working in the video game industry to manual labor. I think America should be more friendly for video game developers.

Sigh...

Mainecoons
08-30-2014, 08:23 AM

Why not move it to the gaming room?