PDA

View Full Version : Listen up Doves...ISIS Planning an American Attack....

Libhater
08-30-2014, 08:51 AM
I didn't know which link of two to provide you with for the inevitable ISIS attack on America, so I'll just leave you with this one, and perhaps in the future I'll avail you of ISIS's plan to attack our border, but for now--this one should suffice.

http://eaglerising.com/8304/muslim-terrorists-planning-attack-isis-promises-break-american-cross/

Gerrard Winstanley
08-30-2014, 09:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qFJ09KY-A

Libhater
08-30-2014, 09:22 AM
Terrorists are working out of the Mexican city of Juarez where they promise to use car bombs and explosive devices (VBIED) down on the border of the United States against Americans.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/imminent-terrorist-attack-warning-feds-us-border/

The Wash
08-30-2014, 09:34 AM
Good thing all that foreign adventurism helped cool tensions.

del
08-30-2014, 09:37 AM
we can just draw on all the international good will we've built up over the years

Ethereal
08-30-2014, 09:50 AM
Clearly, the best way to prevent these attacks on America's homeland is to invade and bomb ISIS overseas.

Gerrard Winstanley
08-30-2014, 09:53 AM
Clearly, the best way to prevent these attacks on America's homeland is to invade and bomb ISIS overseas.
Don't lose your head now.

Ethereal
08-30-2014, 09:56 AM

But we have to fight them over there so that they don't attack us over here. If we bomb and occupy Iraq and Syria, then all the ISIS terrorists in North America will be inexorably pulled back overseas like metallic filaments to a magnet.

Gerrard Winstanley
08-30-2014, 09:56 AM
But we have to fight them over there so that they don't attack us over here. If we bomb and occupy Iraq and Syria, then all the ISIS terrorists in North America will be inexorably pulled back overseas like metallic filaments to a magnet.
Calm down. It was just a pun.

Ethereal
08-30-2014, 09:58 AM
Calm down. It was just a pun.

I'm perfectly calm, sir. I just thought we were making fun of neo-con sophistry.

Mainecoons
08-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Good thing all that foreign adventurism helped cool tensions.

Ain't it though?

I'm wondering if Ransom has persuaded Nato to take in Ukraine yet.

Gerrard Winstanley
08-30-2014, 10:02 AM
I'm perfectly calm, sir. I just thought we were making fun of neo-con sophistry.

500 lashes if you're not dead with laughter.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 10:03 AM
Ain't it though?

NATO is about as useless as the UN.

Ethereal
08-30-2014, 10:03 AM
Ain't it though?

It's a dire necessity! I've felt the pain from Russia's incursions everyday since this whole ordeal began. My life has been severely impacted.

Alyosha
08-30-2014, 10:04 AM
It's a dire necessity! I've felt the pain from Russia's incursions everyday since this whole ordeal began. My life has been severely impacted.

Mine has, actually. :(

Ethereal
08-30-2014, 10:04 AM
500 lashes if you're not dead with laughter.

My sincerest apologies good sir! Pun noted and approved... :grin:

Ethereal
08-30-2014, 10:06 AM

Yes, by the US government!

Libhater
08-30-2014, 10:07 AM

You were lucky your life wasn't severely impacted from the carnage left from 9/11. The terrorists were all foreign illegals that just happened to get into America to do their training/planning for 9/11 under Clinton's watch. Just because you weren't one of the 3000 murdered Americans during that ordeal, should be no reason for you or for any other American to stay oblivious to future terrorist attacks. GROW UP!

Ethereal
08-30-2014, 10:12 AM
You were lucky your life wasn't severely impacted from the carnage left from 9/11. The terrorists were all foreign illegals that just happened to get into America to do their training/planning for 9/11 under Clinton's watch. Just because you weren't one of the 3000 murdered Americans during that ordeal, should be no reason for you or for any other American to stay oblivious to future terrorist attacks. GROW UP!

Here, have some more.

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/KEG1984/8a7386babf8ab7d6b115ed1b5d9e89d3_zpse8790e73.jpg

Gerrard Winstanley
08-30-2014, 10:16 AM
Cry me a river. The Xl is the only user on here directly effected by 9/11 (my condolences), and he's not winging.

Alyosha
08-30-2014, 10:16 AM

His life wasn't impacted? He believed all the patriotic bullshit and lost 4 years to the marine corps. How is that not impacted?

Libhater
08-30-2014, 10:53 AM
His life wasn't impacted? He believed all the patriotic bullshit and lost 4 years to the marine corps. How is that not impacted?

Unless I missed it, I took Ethel's statement that he wasn't to be affected by Russian excursions to be nothing more than sarcasm. His apathetic hands-off approach on our plan to take ISIS out or to defend this country is or should be very troubling. I simply used the vision of the 3000 dead Americans from 9/11 to perhaps spark a bit of common sense and a bit of patriotic Americanism into him so that he'll jump aboard the bandwagon to defeat ISIS any and every way possible.

Gerrard Winstanley
08-30-2014, 10:57 AM
Unless I missed it, I took Ethel's statement that he wasn't to be affected by Russian excursions to be nothing more than sarcasm. His apathetic hands-off approach on our plan to take ISIS out or to defend this country is or should be very troubling. I simply used the vision of the 3000 dead Americans from 9/11 to perhaps spark a bit of common sense and a bit of patriotic Americanism into him so that he'll jump aboard the bandwagon to defeat ISIS any and every way possible.
The image of 3000 dead people makes you feel patriotic? Christ.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 11:08 AM
The image of 3000 dead people makes you feel patriotic? Christ.

No need for fools like yourself to interject your nonsense into this thread.

Gerrard Winstanley
08-30-2014, 11:10 AM
No need for fools like yourself to interject your nonsense into this thread.
Oy, you said it.

The Wash
08-30-2014, 11:12 AM

You won't take out ISIS and if you try you will grow it. There are a billion Muslims all over the world that are Muslim, first, country second. You cannot win a war against ISIS through military means.

Bomb Iraq and they'll pop up out of Malaysia. The answer aint overseas but in changing policy and securing America.

Chris
08-30-2014, 11:12 AM
OK, all the making fun of aside, this is from the OP:

“The video with the theme "breaking of the American cross" boasts Islamic State will emerge victorious over "crusader" America. It follows a video posted on Monday warning of attacks on American targets if Washington struck against its fighters in Iraq and Syria.

The latest footage speaks of a holy war between the al-Qaeda offshoot and the United States…

The video showed footage of President Barack Obama as well as strategic U.S. ally King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, and attacks on American soldiers.”

Can someone tell me where in that is a plan? It's about as much a plan as Obama's, or ransom's.

Now return to making fun. :-)

Libhater
08-30-2014, 11:40 AM
You won't take out ISIS and if you try you will grow it. There are a billion Muslims all over the world that are Muslim, first, country second. You cannot win a war against ISIS through military means.

Bomb Iraq and they'll pop up out of Malaysia. The answer aint overseas but in changing policy and securing America.

Whether we take out ISIS or not, the fact remains that had Reagan or Bush been president at this time, they wouldn't have first taken all our troops out of Iraq like the clueless Obama did, thus we see the problem of a growing ISIS with no apparent plan or strategy in the making. You see, Reagan and Bush weren't reactionaries--they were CIC's who took action immediately, unlike this Muslim loving/nation/hating potus who spends all his waking hours on the golf course. Aren't you aware of the size of ISIS and of the relatively short time it took for them to sweep and capture large globs of Iraq with virtually no White House opposition? Again, go back to understand how the terrorists first got into America, how they planned their 9/11 attack, and to the upshot of those plans to see that (if anything) we are less prepared for domestic terrorist attack then we were before, simply because people like yourself are taking the blinders on/passive/denial approach to this whole mess. So if we cripple this ISIS movement over there, there will less chances of them terrorizing us over here after having slipped through Obama's open borders to set up their jihad cell centers in mosques across the nation.

PolWatch
08-30-2014, 11:41 AM

http://www.directsmiley.com/cat/10/10_1_138.gif

Private Pickle
08-30-2014, 11:45 AM

I disagree and here is why:

Malaysia as well as Indonesia are mostly converts, not conscripts into the religion. That means that the vast majority are not radical in nature. Sure you will have small radical cells but they would not garner enough support in Asia to mount any kind of real offensive.

Peter1469
08-30-2014, 11:47 AM
The vast majority of the Muslim radicals come from the Arab cultures.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 11:55 AM

Yeah, and there are also a few radical Muslims that come from the bowels of Africa like Obama and his old man.

Private Pickle
08-30-2014, 11:57 AM

I beat you to it.

Private Pickle
08-30-2014, 12:00 PM
Yeah, and there are also a few radical Muslims that come from the bowels of Africa like Obama and his old man.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 12:07 PM

You wouldn't look like a dick if you found a different barber.

Alyosha
08-30-2014, 12:07 PM
Whether we take out ISIS or not, the fact remains that had Reagan or Bush been president at this time, they wouldn't have first taken all our troops out of Iraq like the clueless Obama did, thus we see the problem of a growing ISIS with no apparent plan or strategy in the making. You see, Reagan and Bush weren't reactionaries--they were CIC's who took action immediately, unlike this Muslim loving/nation/hating potus who spends all his waking hours on the golf course. Aren't you aware of the size of ISIS and of the relatively short time it took for them to sweep and capture large globs of Iraq with virtually no White House opposition? Again, go back to understand how the terrorists first got into America, how they planned their 9/11 attack, and to the upshot of those plans to see that (if anything) we are less prepared for domestic terrorist attack then we were before, simply because people like yourself are taking the blinders on/passive/denial approach to this whole mess. So if we cripple this ISIS movement over there, there will less chances of them terrorizing us over here after having slipped through Obama's open borders to set up their jihad cell centers in mosques across the nation.

http://www.legitgov.org/graphics/reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

http://whitenoiseinsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/rumsfeld_saddam.gif

Private Pickle
08-30-2014, 12:09 PM
You wouldn't look like a dick if you found a different barber.

You wouldn't either if you found a different mantra...

Libhater
08-30-2014, 12:15 PM
http://www.legitgov.org/graphics/reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

http://whitenoiseinsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/rumsfeld_saddam.gif

Yeah, don't you just love the way those strong Republican presidents fooled the Muslims into thinking they were their friends and that they would lie down and be dovish patsies like an Obama is want to do and be.

Alyosha
08-30-2014, 12:16 PM
Yeah, don't you just love the way those strong Republican presidents fooled the Muslims into thinking they were their friends and that they would lie down and be patsies like an Obama is want to do.

Yeh, sure. Whatever helps you sleep.

Private Pickle
08-30-2014, 12:18 PM

Ambien helps me sleep.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 12:18 PM

Currently the loving arms of my beautiful hooker around me after we've spent the night having fun--usually does the trick for me in getting great sleep. But, to each their own.

Private Pickle
08-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Currently the loving arms of my beautiful hooker around me after we've spent the night having fun--usually does the trick for me in getting great sleep. But, to each their own.

Chris
08-30-2014, 12:25 PM
/thread

Alyosha
08-30-2014, 12:30 PM
/thread

Yep, nothing much that can be said after that. Oh look! Cat meme!

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Oh+sure+he+get+s+that+many+thumbs+every+comment+fr om+_a20d0c7e0aa2ff120919f6741c5e539b.png

Chris
08-30-2014, 12:39 PM
http://i.snag.gy/HsbgO.jpg

donttread
08-30-2014, 08:14 PM
I didn't know which link of two to provide you with for the inevitable ISIS attack on America, so I'll just leave you with this one, and perhaps in the future I'll avail you of ISIS's plan to attack our border, but for now--this one should suffice.

http://eaglerising.com/8304/muslim-terrorists-planning-attack-isis-promises-break-american-cross/

Yes, they are working with bigfoot and the aliens all of whom just naturally hate freedom

Libhater
08-30-2014, 09:48 PM
Yes, they are working with bigfoot and the aliens all of whom just naturally hate freedom

Oh that was so funny, not.

texan
08-31-2014, 12:45 AM
All you have to do is read through this and you can see why Obama has no real strategy except avoid a strategy. It is a liberal thang!

All kinds of reasons to not deal with these people.

Green Arrow
08-31-2014, 01:05 AM

It's the Red Scare all over again. I'm not even Russian, and I'm nervous about speaking my mind on the issue of Russia-Ukraine because of the backlash I've seen.

Green Arrow
08-31-2014, 01:08 AM
Also, I just realized that I need to start reading threads all the way through before I respond. Libhater's last comment...

http://hachland.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/i-m-outta-here-o.gif?w=500

texan
08-31-2014, 01:19 PM
The king of Saudi Arabia warned that Middle Eastern terrorists could soon reach Middle America unless something dramatic is done.
The bloodthirsty jihadists will quickly spread throughout Europe and the United States if allowed to run free, Saudi King Abdullah predicted without mentioning any single group.
“If neglected, I am certain that after a month they will reach Europe and, after another month, America,” the king declared in remarks reported Saturday by official Saudi media.
“Terror knows no borders and its danger could affect several countries outside the Middle East.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-terrorists-america-warns-saudi-king-article-1.1922590#ixzz3Bzl8gUNs