PDA

View Full Version : 10 Things that Would Start an Armed Revolt in America

Libhater
08-30-2014, 09:53 AM
1. Obama is a Muslim, who is working for the enemy.

2. Finding out that our government and Obama's administration were aiding the enemies of America.

3. People claiming we have a one-party system (donkephant) that is masquerading as two. (as you might of guessed, this is my favorite and my biggest concern as far as domestic politics goes in America).

4. If the president went around Congress to sign a gun agreement with the United Nations.

5. If government did something to dishonor the service of our Veterans.

6. Government lying to us about the responsibility of the 9/11 attacks.

7. If Hillary Clinton ever becomes president.

8. Had all of these Edward Snowden revelations been true.

9. If government ever enacted a Stasi-style police state.

10. If the government purposefully lied to us like Obama saying you can keep your doctor.

ps: It is my contention that some if not all of these acts are coming to fruition at the moment.
Time for me to recruit some more of the men needed to prepare for the inevitable.

Peter1469
08-30-2014, 09:56 AM
Oh boy.... :shocked:

Mainecoons
08-30-2014, 10:10 AM
:rofl:

Lib, cut down on the caffeine here, guy!

Libhater
08-30-2014, 10:16 AM
:rofl:

Lib, cut down on the caffeine here, guy!

I've banned caffeine from my diet. Perhaps its my clear and precise delivery of the facts that makes people squirm.

Peter1469
08-30-2014, 10:18 AM
clear and precise delivery of the facts

:shocked:

Squeeze your nose. Honk, honk.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 10:25 AM

Squeeze your nose. Honk, honk.

Not that I would expect a rational answer from you, but out of curiosity.....would or do you have a problem with any of the 10 actions from OP being true, or having the real possibility of being true.

Alyosha
08-30-2014, 10:26 AM
None of those things would cause an armed revolt.

What would cause an armed revolt is if government restricted the following: television or the Internet (smart phone).

Peter1469
08-30-2014, 10:27 AM
It looks like a list made up by trash from Democrat Underground, and spread to their minions to post on forums all over the internet while trying to blame the ridiculous list on true conservatives.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 10:32 AM

Do you think that because today's Americans are so passive in their refusal to understand the seriousness of a president seemingly working against the oath he took as CIC to defend our nation?

What would cause an armed revolt is if government restricted the following: television or the Internet (smart phone).

Don't worry, those personal sanctions are yet to come so long as we have progressives in leadership positions at the executive and Congressional branches.

Alyosha
08-30-2014, 10:36 AM
Do you think that because today's Americans are so passive in their refusal to understand the seriousness of a president seemingly working against the oath he took as CIC to defend our nation?

They're so passive to see that the Patriot Act stripped them of their rights, that the NDAA's strip them of their rights...they're passive. Period.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 11:16 AM
They're so passive to see that the Patriot Act stripped them of their rights, that the NDAA's strip them of their rights...they're passive. Period.

What rights of the people were stripped, and what does any of that have to do with the rights this imperial president are being taken away from us on a daily basis? The armed revolt I talk about in the OP will happen at the behest of nation wide Americans seeing their rights, their freedoms and their sense of national security being seriously diminished by this president and his administration.

The Xl
08-30-2014, 11:17 AM
11. You fucks keeping us in the Middle East.

The Xl
08-30-2014, 11:18 AM

Lol, so true. They'd be out in under 24 hours.

Private Pickle
08-30-2014, 11:20 AM

Not unless he tried to militarize something and wasn't impeached...

2. Finding out that our government and Obama's administration were aiding the enemies of America.

See 1.

People claiming we have a one-party system (donkephant) that is masquerading as two. (as you might of guessed, this is my favorite and my biggest concern as far as domestic politics goes in America).

This is already true and people have already claimed it. No revolt.

4. If the president went around Congress to sign a gun agreement with the United Nations.

Pockets of resistance.. No revolt.

They do that everyday. No revolt.

Nope.

Nope.

Nu uh.

See 1.

10. If the government purposefully lied to us like Obama saying you can keep your doctor.

Nope.

ps: It is my contention that some if not all of these acts are coming to fruition at the moment.
Time for me to recruit some more of the men needed to prepare for the inevitable.

Off you go then...

Private Pickle
08-30-2014, 11:21 AM
Lack of food or natural resources is really the only thing that would cause an armed revolt...

Gerrard Winstanley
08-30-2014, 11:22 AM
It looks like a list made up by trash from Democrat Underground, and spread to their minions to post on forums all over the internet while trying to blame the ridiculous list on true conservatives.
The true conservatives may as well ditch that moniker now. Far too many have come to associate it with "social conservative" progs like Lib and his cohorts.

GrassrootsConservative
08-30-2014, 11:23 AM

Lol but then people would have to go outside...

:drama:

PolWatch
08-30-2014, 11:25 AM
hmmm....let's defend the Patriot Act 'cause gwb enacted it...but let's condemn bho 'cause he extended it and then let's deny that the PA is a problem? gottcha

Libhater
08-30-2014, 11:50 AM
hmmm....let's defend the Patriot Act 'cause gwb enacted it...but let's condemn bho 'cause he extended it and then let's deny that the PA is a problem? gottcha

The Patriot Act was signed and implemented shortly after 9/11. It was put into use to gather/intercept as much information from the terrorists as possible. Seems to me that we need the Patriot Act today more than ever since we have a CIC who has literally turned a blind eye to the terror threat against our nation. Now if you want to go along with an apathetic approach to the 21st century's greatest threat to mankind (Islamic Terrorists) by assuming the Patriotic Act has a bigger responsibility to protect the rights of so-called abused civilian victims of the PA--you go right ahead and live in your passive world by ignoring the threat.

The Xl
08-30-2014, 11:55 AM
The Patriot Act was signed and implemented shortly after 9/11. It was put into use to gather/intercept as much information from the terrorists as possible. Seems to me that we need the Patriot Act today more than ever since we have a CIC who has literally turned a blind eye to the terror threat against our nation. Now if you want to go along with an apathetic approach to the 21st century's greatest threat to mankind (Islamic Terrorists) by assuming the Patriotic Act has a bigger responsibility to protect the rights of so-called abused civilian victims of the PA--you go right ahead and live in your passive world by ignoring the threat.

Lub you sum big government, huh?

Modern day "conservatism" is a fuckin fraud.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Lub you sum big government, huh?

Modern day "conservatism" is a fuckin fraud.

Speak in English next time, lest I sic Ms Grammars on you.

The Xl
08-30-2014, 12:50 PM
Speak in English next time, lest I sic Ms Grammars on you.

I'm sure you were capable of reading it, progressive.

The Sage of Main Street
08-30-2014, 04:39 PM
It looks like a list made up by trash from Democrat Underground, and spread to their minions to post on forums all over the internet while trying to blame the ridiculous list on true conservatives. Give me a break with this programmed reaction that Libhater is really a Liberal trying to discredit Conservatives. All shades of Conservatives discredit Conservatism.

sachem
08-30-2014, 04:44 PM
This country is not gonna revolt over any of those things in the OP.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 05:00 PM
This country is not gonna revolt over any of those things in the OP.

I forgot to list #11 which would be the communist run unions with the SEIU leading the list of Marxist enemies to the nation.

Mainecoons
08-30-2014, 05:11 PM
Lib, you are getting as weird as Exo or Sage. We really don't need any more of those here.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 05:23 PM
Lib, you are getting as weird as Exo or Sage. We really don't need any more of those here.

I can live with weird so long as I keep posting the truth, whereas, those two blokes have to live with their weirdness and be virtually wrong on every single debatable issue or topic.

Private Pickle
08-30-2014, 05:27 PM
I can live with weird so long as I keep posting the truth, whereas, those two blokes have to live with their weirdness and be virtually wrong on every single debatable issue or topic.

There will be no revolt in the US unless we run out of food or oil. Truth.

Mainecoons
08-30-2014, 05:34 PM
The shit will hit the fan when they can't cut checks of one sort or another to one third of the population. We're not going to run out of food or oil, we're going to run out of credit.

sachem
08-30-2014, 05:35 PM
I forgot to list #11 which would be the communist run unions with the SEIU leading the list of Marxist enemies to the nation.You're adorable.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 05:41 PM
You're adorable.

So says my girlfriend.

donttread
08-30-2014, 08:12 PM

3. People claiming we have a one-party system (donkephant) that is masquerading as two. (as you might of guessed, this is my favorite and my biggest concern as far as domestic politics goes in America).

I know it, right? I mean after Bush did such a good job too!

Redrose
08-30-2014, 09:22 PM

1 through 6 are happening, 7 will seal our coffin, 8 is true, 9 may happen, and 10 is a reality.

But a revolt won't happen, too many people still watch MSNBC and are gullible enough to believe Obama's lies. All the rats are following the Pied Piper to their demise.

Libhater
08-30-2014, 09:33 PM
1 through 6 are happening, 7 will seal our coffin, 8 is true, 9 may happen, and 10 is a reality.

But a revolt won't happen, too many people still watch MSNBC and are gullible enough to believe Obama's lies. All the rats are following the Pied Piper to their demise.

You are right, perhaps there are too many people drinking the progressive Kool Aid, and as such seem to have signed a national death warrant. Notice how so many people have no clue as to what is happening in front of their every eyes. You see what's happening, and for that I'm grateful to know that I'm not the only one still sane enough not to get buffaloed over this ongoing slide into obscurity by becoming one of the sheeple minions.

Peter1469
08-30-2014, 09:41 PM

The Sage of Main Street
08-31-2014, 09:51 AM
I forgot to list #11 which would be the communist run unions with the SEIU leading the list of Marxist enemies to the nation. If you're not a union man, you're not a man at all. Scabs are Buttboys for the Bosses. Perhaps I should let you talk to one of our Italian friends. Do you have a problem with that?

The Sage of Main Street
08-31-2014, 10:06 AM
Chris insists that if we disagree in any way with his infallible gurus, we are illogical. So, using the same "reasoning" you suspect Libhater with, Chris may be a Liberal in disguise trying to make Conservatives seem like nasty fanatics. Zelmo, with his 4th Grader's assault on the English language, may be a highly educated Liberal putting on an act making Conservatives look like drooling idiots.

A slick Lizardtarian lawyer could make a persuasive case that all other Conservatives, whether here or in the paid media, are agents of the Left Wing trying to give the Right Wing a bad name: Limburgers, Beckerwoods, Hee Haw Hannitys. After all, both sides of the specious spectrum, Chickenhawks (Bush) and Chickendoves (Howard Dean) fly together in formation, two Wings of the same Heir Force.

Chris
08-31-2014, 10:31 AM
Chris insists that if we disagree in any way with his infallible gurus, we are illogical. So, using the same "reasoning" you suspect Libhater with, Chris may be a Liberal in disguise trying to make Conservatives seem like nasty fanatics. Zelmo, with his 4th Grader's assault on the English language, may be a highly educated Liberal putting on an act making Conservatives look like drooling idiots.

A slick Lizardtarian lawyer could make a persuasive case that all other Conservatives, whether here or in the paid media, are agents of the Left Wing trying to give the Right Wing a bad name: Limburgers, Beckerwoods, Hee Haw Hannitys. After all, both sides of the specious spectrum, Chickenhawks (Bush) and Chickendoves (Howard Dean) fly together in formation, two Wings of the same Heir Force.

Hey, sage, why do you have to make things up? I don't insist you're illogical, you just make no sense most of the time. That's what happens when you overwork words mixing metaphors and pressing puns and looking for alliteration--the message gets lost.

I am liberal. Oops.

Libhater
08-31-2014, 10:42 AM
you just make no sense most of the time.

Going to have to disagree with you here. This guy makes things up 'ALL' of the time. Many of these leftists feel the need to suggest that people like myself are liberals masquerading as Conservatives so as to give themselves that easy out from actually debating the issues that they represent from a leftist perspective. In other words, leftists have a hard time explaining their political and ideological stances on most every issue, thus the need for them to attack a strong minded and a strong willed Conservative with an attempt to get us off topic and into their fantasy land. Some of us are just too smart to bite at that pretend bait.

Chris
08-31-2014, 11:12 AM
Going to have to disagree with you here. This guy makes things up 'ALL' of the time. Many of these leftists feel the need to suggest that people like myself are liberals masquerading as Conservatives so as to give themselves that easy out from actually debating the issues that they represent from a leftist perspective. In other words, leftists have a hard time explaining their political and ideological stances on most every issue, thus the need for them to attack a strong minded and a strong willed Conservative with an attempt to get us off topic and into their fantasy land. Some of us are just too smart to bite at that pretend bait.

Not sure sage is leftist, not sure what he is. I hear though he knows literature. All that stands out for me is he advocates paying people to go to school.

Dr. Who
08-31-2014, 11:15 AM
@Chris (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=128) insists that if we disagree in any way with his infallible gurus, we are illogical. So, using the same "reasoning" you suspect @Libhater (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=305) with, @Chris (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=128) may be a Liberal in disguise trying to make Conservatives seem like nasty fanatics. Zelmo, with his 4th Grader's assault on the English language, may be a highly educated Liberal putting on an act making Conservatives look like drooling idiots.

Don't call out members to discuss them.

Libhater
08-31-2014, 11:44 AM
Not sure sage is leftist, not sure what he is. I hear though he knows literature. All that stands out for me is he advocates paying people to go to school.

Advocates for paying people to go to school? I didn't know he was a wealthy man. Certainly fooled me. Or was he suggesting those wicked rich people he's always belittling to foot the bill for these students?

PolWatch
08-31-2014, 12:08 PM
If we continue making it expensive for people to obtain higher education, we will continue to fall behind Asia. The education of our young people is an investment in this nation as a whole...not just a personal investment. Just make sure your kids/grandkids learn how to say "do you want fries with that" in Chinese...that way they will always be able to get a job.

Mainecoons
08-31-2014, 02:06 PM
I wouldn't bet on it. The robot will be the one saying "you want fries with that?"

Most of the money spent on "higher" education is wasted. Those Asians you are talking about don't waste their time and money studying useless stuff and being brainwashed by leftist professors. They are studying science, technology, medicine, engineering and business.

My experience is that the average Bachelor of Arts grad is hard put to be as well educated as a high school graduate from the fifties and early sixties before the latest greatest progressive wave that started with Woodstock and ended with the mess the country is in now.

PolWatch
08-31-2014, 02:18 PM
I wouldn't bet on it. The robot will be the one saying "you want fries with that?"

Most of the money spent on "higher" education is wasted. Those Asians you are talking about don't waste their time and money studying useless stuff and being brainwashed by leftist professors. They are studying science, technology, medicine, engineering and business.

My experience is that the average Bachelor of Arts grad is hard put to be as well educated as a high school graduate from the fifties and early sixties before the latest greatest progressive wave that started with Woodstock and ended with the mess the country is in now.

I did not say that our current method of education was wonderful...did I? I think we need to look at how/why Asia is producing so many more educated, productive graduates than we are. The attitude of the nation toward education of the young and the method of education. (and they won't waste the expense of robots in this country...they will be saved for an industry where they make more $$$...poor paying service jobs will be what our graduates are qualified for).

Mainecoons
08-31-2014, 02:20 PM
I spelled it out for you. They study harder and they study stuff that actually has relevance to the work place.

Frankly, poor paying jobs are what most of our college graduates are qualified for. That is the point. And the more government gets involved in education, the crappier and more expensive it gets.

Everything government touches turns to crap.

lynn
09-01-2014, 09:30 AM
People will revolt when the majority of citizens have nothing left to lose so we still have a long way to go before that happens.

Peter1469
09-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Most people are too content to even learn about political issues.

Adelaide
09-01-2014, 11:27 AM
The list isn't what would cause a revolt. It would have to be a serious suspension of civil liberties with the reduction in availability of goods/resources. People are too passive to be truly alarmed over anything less.

Chris
09-01-2014, 12:13 PM
People may be content and passive about the OP's list but there is a point at which, when conditions, political, economic, touch them directly, negatively, that they will stand up and rebel.

Provided some charismatic leader doesn't lead them with promises he can solve problems with even greater central planning, even greater control.

lynn
09-02-2014, 02:37 PM
People may be content and passive about the OP's list but there is a point at which, when conditions, political, economic, touch them directly, negatively, that they will stand up and rebel.

Provided some charismatic leader doesn't lead them with promises he can solve problems with even greater central planning, even greater control.

Well, already the public is tolerate of their constant lying which right there, people should stand up and say this is not acceptable behavior since we pay their salaries. Otherwise we are going to continue to get charismatic antisocial personality politicians that have no problem with lying with a smile get elected.

The masses are too divided on all of the issues which is set up by design so we don't come together and revolt.

Chris
09-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Well, already the public is tolerate of their constant lying which right there, people should stand up and say this is not acceptable behavior since we pay their salaries. Otherwise we are going to continue to get charismatic antisocial personality politicians that have no problem with lying with a smile get elected.

The masses are too divided on all of the issues which is set up by design so we don't come together and revolt.

Yes, tolerant of political lies so long as they don't see that those lies don't affect them directly.

My impression is a small minority are divided, most just go about their business, until it's interfered with.

This wasn't too long ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zw19g4-8SU

The Sage of Main Street
09-02-2014, 03:29 PM
If we continue making it expensive for people to obtain higher education, we will continue to fall behind Asia. The education of our young people is an investment in this nation as a whole...not just a personal investment. Just make sure your kids/grandkids learn how to say "do you want fries with that" in Chinese...that way they will always be able to get a job. The ruling class, which makes sure that its spawn gets plenty of money to live on in college, has manipulated you into this dead-end alternative. People must be paid a salary to go to college. This will get far more talented people than the Diploma Dumbos who graduated from the present class-biased indentured servitude.

Proof is what kind of high-school football talent would be recruited by only being offered free tuition and having to live like 15-year-olds on part-time jobs like the other students? College is an insult to intelligence. We are supposed to feel sorry for those who sacrifice growing up in order to grow rich, but sacrifice has no merit. It is only humiliating brown-nosing to the fat cats who don't practice what they preach with respect to their own sons. And now this femininny fad of fatkitten daughters, too, so the ruling class will pass on twice as much power to their worthless brats for the first time in aristocratic history.

The Millennials can't even get ahead by bootlicking submission to this slavery; all the positions have been pre-assigned to the spawn of the upper class leeches. This may cause a revolution, but the inequality of opportunity should have been overthrown when they propagated this irrational offer of getting a job by going four years without a job. That's for Mamas' Boys, who marry dominating bitches and beget preppy Gayists, who because of their Daddies' bootlicked wealth, inherit disproportional political power.

zelmo1234
09-02-2014, 03:30 PM
The thing that will cause an armed revolt in the USA is the coming collapse of the dollar and thus all of the entitlement programs.

This will cause people to actually experience real starvation and there will still be rich people. The starving will demand confiscation of the wealth of the rich that will have hired all of the wonderful private security firms the modern day Pinkerton's if you will!

Because of the lack of government recourses the fight will be in the streets and it will be bloody

The very constitution and system will be at stake

Ransom
09-02-2014, 03:42 PM
What say these Redskins with RGIII at QB begin the season 2-5...lose to Dallas?

Armed revolt in DC?