PDA

View Full Version : That Man,

Matty
09-03-2014, 03:00 AM
They beheaded was only 31 years old. His mama begged the vermin not to do it. I cannot comprehend this cruelty.

sachem
09-03-2014, 03:33 AM
They beheaded was only 31 years old. His mama begged the vermin not to do it. I cannot comprehend this cruelty.Really? Living n a country/world where children are kidnapped, assaulted, tortured and murdered, you can't comprehend that cruelty? Really?

Redrose
09-03-2014, 04:04 AM
Really? Living n a country/world where children are kidnapped, assaulted, tortured and murdered, you can't comprehend that cruelty? Really?

No comparison.

sachem
09-03-2014, 04:45 AM
No comparison. If horrors are perpetrated on children, why wouldn't one comprehend them being perpetrated on adults?

Matty
09-03-2014, 05:25 AM
If horrors are perpetrated on children, why wouldn't one comprehend them being perpetrated on adults?
This was someone's child. Can you comprehend that?

sachem
09-03-2014, 05:35 AM
This was someone's child. Can you comprehend that?Certainly. Every human is someone's child. And what happened was horrible.

Matty
09-03-2014, 05:37 AM
Certainly. Every human is someone's child. And what happened was horrible.
Then I don't see why your smarmyness was necessary.

countryboy
09-03-2014, 05:48 AM
Then I don't see why your smarmyness was necessary.
It's the liberal way.

Alyosha
09-03-2014, 06:16 AM
Guys, she is saying only that this is one act of cruelty in a cruel world. Pedophilia to me is unconscionable. Burning kids, beating them...this happens daily here.

In Darfur the women were gang raped, cotton stuffed in their mouths and set on fire. On FIRE.

If I had to go I'd rather be beheaded than burnt alive. :(

These people are dangerous and harmful and I have said this to PBW that his career is not worth his life. Stay out of their countries, let them have their stonings, and beheadings, and savagery.

countryboy
09-03-2014, 06:19 AM
Guys, she is saying only that this is one act of cruelty in a cruel world. Pedophilia to me is unconscionable. Burning kids, beating them...this happens daily here.

Um no, she's not "only" saying it. She's saying it in a smarmy condescending manner. But it's okay, we should be used to the liberal way by now.

Green Arrow
09-03-2014, 06:25 AM
Um no, she's not "only" saying it. She's saying it in a smarmy condescending manner. But it's okay, we should be used to the liberal way by now.

He says, while being smarmy and condescending toward a whole group of people that may not agree with sachem, all while complaining about generalizations in another thread :rollseyes:

Alyosha
09-03-2014, 06:28 AM

Maybe not. I'm never shocked by cruelty. Maybe its because my husband was killed there or maybe just hearing the stories. Cutting off a young girl's clitoris with razors, pounding them with rocks, throwing acid in their faces...

beheadings are much cleaner than burying a woman up to her shoulders and throwing rocks at her head until she's dead--especially when her oldest son must be the first to throw them...bleh...cruelty.

Everyone is someone's child that dies. Every mother cries and bleeds. It's more graphic, but every mother who loses a child feels that pain.

I don't know what to say except no news story is worth your life. Here's the news in the Middle East: Violence in the Middle East today!

Stay home.

countryboy
09-03-2014, 06:31 AM
Maybe not. I'm never shocked by cruelty. Maybe its because my husband was killed there or maybe just hearing the stories. Cutting off a young girl's clitoris with razors, pounding them with rocks, throwing acid in their faces...

beheadings are much cleaner than burying a woman up to her shoulders and throwing rocks at her head until she's dead--especially when her oldest son must be the first to throw them...bleh...cruelty.

Everyone is someone's child that dies. Every mother cries and bleeds. It's more graphic, but every mother who loses a child feels that pain.

I don't know what to say except no news story is worth your life. Here's the news in the Middle East: Violence in the Middle East today!

Stay home.
I agree, Americans should not travel to Muslim countries.

Matty
09-03-2014, 06:38 AM

In Darfur the women were gang raped, cotton stuffed in their mouths and set on fire. On FIRE.

If I had to go I'd rather be beheaded than burnt alive. :(

These people are dangerous and harmful and I have said this to PBW that his career is not worth his life. Stay out of their countries, let them have their stonings, and beheadings, and savagery.
There is no reason why we cannot mourn what was done to this young man and his family. His life was snuffed out. That in no way miminizes the deaths of the others now does it? No it does not. And yes, please, convince PBW to get his ass out of there.

Green Arrow
09-03-2014, 06:41 AM
What is there to mourn, exactly? I didn't even know who these guys were until they showed up on the news.

Matty
09-03-2014, 06:44 AM
What is there to mourn, exactly? I didn't even know who these guys were until they showed up on the news.
Nobody requires you to mourn anything. I am a different person than you.

Green Arrow
09-03-2014, 06:46 AM
Nobody requires you to mourn anything. I am a different person than you.

That much is obvious. The question still stands. Why mourn people you never knew existed?

Matty
09-03-2014, 06:49 AM
That much is obvious. The question still stands. Why mourn people you never knew existed?

Because i do. It's what makes me me. And I wouldn't change that part of my humanity for anything. I feel for the young man, I mourn his dying, I mourn the way he died, and most of all I feel for his mother.

Alyosha
09-03-2014, 07:20 AM
There is no reason why we cannot mourn what was done to this young man and his family. His life was snuffed out. That in no way miminizes the deaths of the others now does it? No it does not. And yes, please, convince PBW to get his ass out of there.

Oh absolutely, we can sympathize with his parents and feel bad at his passing. In this world, however it's unfortunately unreasonable in all its cruelty to mourn for everyone who suffers. We'd do nothing else all day. And that is a reason to mourn in and of itself.

Why are we so cruel?

This is why I follow Jesus. If you follow him to the letter and if everyone else did there would be peace, love, and harmony on this planet.

Mainecoons
09-03-2014, 08:18 AM
I agree, Americans should not travel to Muslim countries.

And Muslims should not be imported to the western world.

sachem
09-03-2014, 08:20 AM
And Muslims should not be imported to the western world.

Even if we impose tariffs?

PolWatch
09-03-2014, 08:33 AM
smarmy? I don't think so. When I posted regarding the grief that Michael Brown's mother (and Darren Wilson's family) were feeling, I was told that Brown was a thug whose behavior resulted in the righteous shooting of Brown. Now, this person went to a country where violence is the norm and it deserves special grief? nope. The unnecessary death of anyone is horrible...