PDA

View Full Version : RePubs Stumbling As Their Own Poll Shows Michelle Nunn Leading Georgia Senate Race

Cigar
09-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Republicans continue to stumble and bumble in their quest to retake the Senate as a Republican poll has found that Democrat Michelle Nunn leads the US Senate race in Georgia 45%-43%.

The WRBL poll was conducted by a Republican strategist and revealed that Nunn leads Republican David Perdue 45%-43% with 7% supporting Libertarian Amanda Swafford. This is the second straight poll that has shown Nunn leading. Ten days ago, the Landmark/WSB-TV poll had Nunn leading Perdue 47%-40%, with Swafford at 3%.

The fact that a poll conducted by a Republican strategist revealed that the Republican candidate is trailing is especially bad news for the GOP’s hopes of retaking the Senate in November. Mitch McConnell has struggled mightily with a campaign that at times seems like it is trying to lose, but Kentucky might not be the Democrats best chance at a pickup that will help them keep their Senate majority.

snip//

A Democratic victory in Kentucky or Georgia would make it a near certainty that Democrats will keep their Senate majority. If Senate Democrats can weather the storm in 2014, they will have a favorable map for picking up Senate seats in 2016 and beyond. If Republicans don’t win the majority in the Senate this year, they may not win it for years to come.

If Democrats can win the Senate race, it will be more than another sign that Georgia is shifting. A Democratic win could keep the Senate under their control for several more election cycles. Nothing less than the future direction of the country could be riding on the outcome of the Senate election in Georgia.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/09/02/republicans-stumbling-poll-shows-michelle-nunn-leading-georgia-senate-race.html

How could that be ... :huh:

zelmo1234
09-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Good for her, her father was a good man if I remember right?

Animal Mother
09-03-2014, 12:20 PM
Libertarian spoilers. :)

Cigar
09-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Step One (1) - Deny

zelmo1234
09-03-2014, 12:26 PM
How am I denying? I don't think that their is a pinch of shit difference between her and her opposition is there?

The Sage of Main Street
09-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Daughter of former Senator Sam Nunn. This should be illegal. The American aristocracy should go the way of the Redcoats. A country ruled by birth and not worth is on a death watch. I don't care what her political positions are. Reject them all! For once we can tell the guillotine fodder, "Life isn't supposed to be fair; get used to it."

Ransom
09-03-2014, 03:21 PM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2014-09-02-SenateMarginsProbs92b.png

Mac-7
09-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Step One (1) - Deny

There is a libertarian spoiler in the race who is taking votes away from the republican.

how could libertarians be so stupid?

The Sage of Main Street
09-04-2014, 08:32 AM
There is a libertarian spoiler in the race who is taking votes away from the republican.

how could libertarians be so stupid? Libretardians are also spoiled, soft, and lazy sissyboys. Stupid Is As Stupid Does. Some bootlicker wrote a worshipful biography of Ron Paul and was too negligent to look up Gerald Ford's running mate. He lazily assumed that it was the incumbent Vice President, Nelson Rockefeller, and rattled on with embarrassing drivel that Paul wouldn't support the ticket because Rockefeller was a Liberal! As any conscientious writer would have found out, Ford chose Robert Dole to be his running mate.

Mac-7
09-04-2014, 09:13 AM
Libretardians are also spoiled, soft, and lazy sissyboys. Stupid Is As Stupid Does. Some bootlicker wrote a worshipful biography of Ron Paul and was too negligent to look up Gerald Ford's running mate. He lazily assumed that it was the incumbent Vice President, Nelson Rockefeller, and rattled on with embarrassing drivel that Paul wouldn't support the ticket because Rockefeller was a Liberal! As any conscientious writer would have found out, Ford chose Robert Dole to be his running mate.

I think libertarians are idealists who share our values on most issues but refuse to compromise on anything.

They'd rather have a democrst like nunn in the senate who agrees with them on nothing than a repub who is 50-80% on their side.

Only the biggest government libs win when smaller government factions fight among themselves.

Ethereal
09-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Libretardians are also spoiled, soft, and lazy sissyboys.

I know you are, but what am I?

The Sage of Main Street
09-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Libretardians are also spoiled, soft, and lazy sissyboys. Stupid Is As Stupid Does. Some bootlicker wrote a worshipful biography of Ron Paul and was too negligent to look up Gerald Ford's running mate. He lazily assumed that it was the incumbent Vice President, Nelson Rockefeller, and rattled on with embarrassing drivel that Paul wouldn't support the ticket because Rockefeller was a Liberal! As any conscientious writer would have found out, Ford chose Robert Dole to be his running mate.

I think libertarians are idealists who share our values on most issues but refuse to compromise on anything.

. It doesn't matter what their ideals are; Libretardians are lazy and careless, convinced that things automatically happen if they say the right words. They believe that if you are right, you don't have to do anything right.

Animal Mother
09-05-2014, 12:25 PM
It doesn't matter what their ideals are; Libretardians are lazy and careless, convinced that things automatically happen if they say the right words. They believe that if you are right, you don't have to do anything right.

Better than a fucking idiot in a 1960's flak jacket who smells like cat piss and potato chips.