PDA

View Full Version : Don Morgan - American Extremist tried to join ISIS

Cigar
09-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Disclaimer: I apologize in advance if this Thread Offends anyone; but it is current news :rollseyes:

Just a few weeks ago a Catholic-born, American man –- a former military school student, special forces aspirant, law enforcement officer and bodybuilder -- set off on a path far from any he’d envisioned for himself as a kid in North Carolina: on the other side of the world, in Lebanon, he was trying to figure out how to get into Syria and join ISIS, the most radical, bloodthirsty terrorist group of our times.

Don Morgan, 44, said he was answering a higher calling.

http://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2014_36/648186/140903-don-morgan-jsw-215p_876514edf7707073c74beb79aa29641a.nbcnews-ux-680-240.jpgCOURTESY DON MORGAN
Don Morgan has been a military academy student, special forces aspirant, law enforcement officer and bodybuilder.

“It was months and months and months of asking Allah to guide me or to give me the answers I needed,” he told NBC News in an exclusive interview this summer in Beirut.

Morgan answered our questions on camera as asked by a freelance journalist. Morgan believed U.S. and other law enforcement agencies were already on his trail. He said he knew his desire to join ISIS would likely get him into trouble with American authorities.

Watch the Video

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/exclusive-american-extremist-reveals-his-quest-join-isis-n194796

Animal Mother
09-04-2014, 09:14 AM
They are here in the US. The time is coming very soon when they stop trying to go to that war zone and show you how they feel about our culture by making the US a war zone.

So grab our guns and make us powerless to help you. Rely on cops.

Mac-7
09-04-2014, 09:17 AM
He seemed ok at first.

but the pictures show a man spiraling downward.

Did he get hooked on drugs or something worse and then drift into Islam?

Cigar
09-04-2014, 09:20 AM
They are here in the US. The time is coming very soon when they stop trying to go to that war zone and show you how they feel about our culture by making the US a war zone.

So grab our guns and make us powerless to help you. Rely on cops.

Dude ... military academy student, special forces aspirant, law enforcement officer and bodybuilder.

​That ain't no inner-city Thug :laugh:

You're more likely to be standing side-by-side with this guy in the mall with second ammendment AR-15 :grin:

The People you should really be afraid of are people you look just like you.

Animal Mother
09-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Drugs don't hook you into Islam. Jesus. People join because they want structure and lots of rules that they don't feel western society maintains anymore.

Cigar
09-04-2014, 09:21 AM
He seemed ok at first.

but the pictures show a man spiraling downward.

Did he get hooked on drugs or something worse and then drift into Islam?

I'd start with the Community for answers

Animal Mother
09-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Dude ... military academy student, special forces aspirant, law enforcement officer and bodybuilder.

​That ain't no inner-city Thug :laugh:

You're more likely to be standing side-by-side with this guy in the mall with second ammendment AR-15 :grin:

The People you should really be afraid of are people you look just like you.

You're an idiot. Why do people tolerate your dumbness? Do you know what the US prison system breeds? A bunch of extremist Muslims.

Cigar
09-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Drugs don't hook you into Islam. Jesus. People join because they want structure and lots of rules that they don't feel western society maintains anymore.

If he feels he needs structure and lots of rules ... maybe he left Mommy too soon.

Cigar
09-04-2014, 09:24 AM
You're an idiot. Why do people tolerate your dumbness? Do you know what the US prison system breeds? A bunch of extremist Muslims.

Well ... who owns the US prison system?

Mac-7
09-04-2014, 09:25 AM

I don't know if he was using drugs.

But weak or confused people often visit several lifeboats looking for whatever is missing in their lives.

and keep drifting till they reach bottom.

Peter1469
09-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Why would the thread offend anyone?

Disclaimer: I apologize in advance if this Thread Offends anyone; but it is current news :rollseyes:

Just a few weeks ago a Catholic-born, American man –- a former military school student, special forces aspirant, law enforcement officer and bodybuilder -- set off on a path far from any he’d envisioned for himself as a kid in North Carolina: on the other side of the world, in Lebanon, he was trying to figure out how to get into Syria and join ISIS, the most radical, bloodthirsty terrorist group of our times.

Don Morgan, 44, said he was answering a higher calling.

http://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2014_36/648186/140903-don-morgan-jsw-215p_876514edf7707073c74beb79aa29641a.nbcnews-ux-680-240.jpgCOURTESY DON MORGAN
Don Morgan has been a military academy student, special forces aspirant, law enforcement officer and bodybuilder.

“It was months and months and months of asking Allah to guide me or to give me the answers I needed,” he told NBC News in an exclusive interview this summer in Beirut.

Morgan answered our questions on camera as asked by a freelance journalist. Morgan believed U.S. and other law enforcement agencies were already on his trail. He said he knew his desire to join ISIS would likely get him into trouble with American authorities.

Watch the Video

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/exclusive-american-extremist-reveals-his-quest-join-isis-n194796

Cigar
09-04-2014, 09:29 AM

But weak or confused people often visit several lifeboats looking for whatever is missing in their lives.

and keep drifting till they reach bottom.

Really ... I would say that's the case for 100% of confused people who often travel down the wrong road.

But this guy life started on third base ... and he went backwards to home plate.

So why is he such a poor poor baby?

Cigar
09-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Why would the thread offend anyone?

Give it time

Animal Mother
09-04-2014, 09:30 AM

There are more black converts to Islam in the US than white ones. I don't think that makes all blacks Muslims because I don't play that dumb shit that you and the other racists on this board do. It is what it is. Very few Tea Partiers are signing up to kill people for Allah. I know that's not your game, but its the fucking fact.

This dude has a history of trying to be aggressive and looking for something in the military or police force or whatever. You can tell he always wanted to be better than someone else.

Don't make it about race when all our asses are on the line right now. Chasing after Tea Partiers could cost you your family's life some day.

Think about that before making this political.l

Ethereal
09-04-2014, 09:32 AM

Most of the black men in prison were put there by Democrats.

Mac-7
09-04-2014, 09:32 AM
Really ... I would say that's the case for 100% of confused people who often travel down the wrong road.

But this guy life started on third base ... and he went backwards to home plate.

So why is he such a poor poor baby?

I don't know.

White kids from middle class families can go bad too.

Obviously this one did.

Animal Mother
09-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Give it time

I'm not offended some wanna be cop and enforcer joined ISIS. It proves my point about types. You are offensive however because it is people like you that will end up voting in the dumbest pieces of shit in our local cities that will get us all killed.

You think the problem is guns and white people. The problem is culture and lack of distributed defense. There is a reason why Switzerland lets everyone be gun owners and it's not for hunting dairy sheep.

Cigar
09-04-2014, 09:41 AM
:huh: How was that an answer to who owns the US prison system? :laugh:

Cigar
09-04-2014, 09:42 AM
I'm not offended some wanna be cop and enforcer joined ISIS. It proves my point about types. You are offensive however because it is people like you that will end up voting in the dumbest pieces of shit in our local cities that will get us all killed.

You think the problem is guns and white people. The problem is culture and lack of distributed defense. There is a reason why Switzerland lets everyone be gun owners and it's not for hunting dairy sheep.

Ladies and Gentlemen ... exhibit - A

Animal Mother
09-04-2014, 09:44 AM

Who makes the laws in the blue cities that imprison most of them? That would be Democrats. Who owns the prison system owns the Democrats, too.

If you had 1 ounce of actual intelligence you'd put together the fact that contractors can't imprison anyone without the legal system enforcing and prosecuting them. Who makes the laws in Chicago, New York, and LA? Democrats.

Animal Mother
09-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen ... exhibit - A

You are such an idiot. All the worse because you don't even realize you are an idiot. Idiot.

Cigar
09-04-2014, 09:49 AM
You are such an idiot. All the worse because you don't even realize you are an idiot. Idiot.

Animal Mother, you really underestimate me, I'm can be way worse ... if you give me the change ... I promise :grin:

Animal Mother
09-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Animal Mother, you really underestimate me, I'm can be way worse ... if you give me the change ... I promise :grin:

I believe if I give you the change you will be way worse. I do believe that.

Ethereal
09-04-2014, 09:55 AM

I don't know. How was my endorsement of Carter indicative of racism? These are the mysteries of the universe.

Cigar
09-04-2014, 10:00 AM
I don't know. How was my endorsement of Carter indicative of racism? These are the mysteries of the universe.

Well since YOU were the one who brought it up, maybe YOU would be the best person to answer it.

For as long as I have keen on the internet, Jimmy Carter has always been The Gold Standard of Bad Presidents. I did't set that standard, just go to ANY Conservative Forum or News Print for the last two decades for proof.

That is what I was posting about ... YOU were the one who took it Racial sport

Ethereal
09-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Well since YOU were the one who brought it up, maybe YOU would be the best person to answer it.

For as long as I have keen on the internet, Jimmy Carter has always been The Gold Standard of Bad Presidents. I did't set that standard, just go to ANY Conservative Forum or News Print for the last two decades for proof.

That is what I was posting about ... YOU were the one who took it Racial sport

Because that's how you meant it. You were insinuating that I'm a racist because I would prefer Carter to Obama.

Cigar
09-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Because that's how you meant it. You were insinuating that I'm a racist because I would prefer Carter to Obama.

You should turn that mind reading talent into a real many maker at a local Circus and don't forget to take your Mr Clown with you.

Private Pickle
09-04-2014, 10:50 AM

I bet this guy just likes to shoot people.

Cigar
09-04-2014, 10:52 AM
I believe if I give you the change you will be way worse. I do believe that.

Ok Animal Mommy

The Sage of Main Street
09-04-2014, 01:06 PM

and keep drifting till they reach bottom. OLD SCHOOL: Drive /// NEW AGE: Drift

Peter1469
09-04-2014, 01:19 PM
OLD SCHOOL: Drive /// NEW AGE: Drift

That sums up Sage!

Right?