PDA

View Full Version : Obama's War on White People

Alias
05-02-2012, 02:52 PM
I think stuff like this is part of Obama's grand plan. Create as much chaos as possible, and then be there to save the day in Nov. Obama is clearly behind this.

http://hamptonroads.com.nyud.net/2012/05/beating-church-and-brambleton

Alias
05-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Idiot

Obama? Yes, I agree.

ramone
05-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Obama? Yes, I agree.

Bl@ck on white crime is rarely reported or made a big deal of. Reason being is that it occurs so often that the news agencies would have to say that there is a problem if they reported it. Same as with reporting the race of a suspect, if no race is given you can pretty much bet it was a bl@ck person. When looking for a suspect it always helps to know if they are white, bl@ck, green, orange, whatever.

Alias
05-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Bl@ck on white crime is rarely reported or made a big deal of. Reason being is that it occurs so often that the news agencies would have to say that there is a problem if they reported it. Same as with reporting the race of a suspect, if no race is given you can pretty much bet it was a bl@ck person. When looking for a suspect it always helps to know if they are white, bl@ck, green, orange, whatever.

And we saw how the leftist media corrupted even asking for a description into being racist. Shameful nasty people.

dadakarma
05-02-2012, 04:09 PM

Really? Why do you say that?

ramone
05-02-2012, 04:29 PM
And we saw how the leftist media corrupted even asking for a description into being racist. Shameful nasty people.

It's the leftest mentality which in the long run will lead to a huge racism problem. In an Authoritarian run country ( and that is what we are headed for ) there is no racism. Reason being is there is only one race left. How many races are there in North Korea?

dadakarma
05-02-2012, 04:31 PM
It's the leftest mentality which in the long run will lead to a huge racism problem. In an Authoritarian run country ( and that is what we are headed for ) there is no racism. Reason being is there is only one race left. How many races are there in North Korea?

What race do you envision being the one left here?

Mister D
05-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Really? Why do you say that?

He already explained that.

dadakarma
05-02-2012, 05:26 PM

I'd like to see some source material on that assertion, please.

BlackAsCoal
05-02-2012, 06:17 PM

Where oh where is the LAUGH OUT LOUD button when you need one?

If the accused is black they ALWAYS report the race. You can assume the perp is white when they don't.

There are statistics and studies on that you know. Surely I don't have to post some for you to know that.

The notion that the media is biased towards/for black people is .. whatever that is. :0)

Mister D
05-02-2012, 06:20 PM

If the accused is black they ALWAYS report the race. You can assume the perp is white when they don't.

There are statistics and studies on that you know. Surely I don't have to post some for you to know that.

The notion that the media is biased towards/for black people is .. whatever that is. :0)

Could you cite those studies for us?

dadakarma
05-02-2012, 06:36 PM

How about false? Asinine? :)

Alias
05-02-2012, 06:39 PM
So will this be treated as a "hate crime" because the attackers were black and the victims were white? I think someone in the crowd said something like "justice for trayvon", or was that a different story. I may have it confused.

Mister D
05-02-2012, 07:12 PM
How about false? Asinine? :)

No one suggested that the media was biased toward blacks.

Alias
05-02-2012, 07:23 PM
I didn't call anyone a racist, though. :)

There sure are a lot of bigots around here since you showed up.

Alias
05-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Not quite accurate. You guys were always here. Now you realize that everyone isn't like you.

We've been here for over 200 years. We're called Americans. Get used to it.

roadmaster
05-02-2012, 08:39 PM

It won't make the headline news just like black on black. I don't see Al Sharpton and his group running around when there are so many black on black crimes. Is it because they don't care or they won't be put in the lime-light? Also, white on white crimes are nothing to the media, may be on the last page.

Mister D
05-02-2012, 08:40 PM
You do realize how funny this idiotic statement is?

Of course, the OP is moronic as well, but who exactly were the 'Americans' that came here over 200 years ago?

Idiot

Why is the OP "moronic"? Make your case.

roadmaster
05-02-2012, 08:44 PM
You do realize how funny this idiotic statement is?

Of course, the OP is moronic as well, but who exactly were the 'Americans' that came here over 200 years ago?

Idiot

Then tell me the young mans name that just got shot by a drive-by and was dead on his grandmothers front porch? This young man had never been in trouble, just visiting his grandmother. He was a big football player around 300lbs but tall. Loved his mother and was respectable to all. Where is the outrage?

roadmaster
05-02-2012, 08:53 PM
His name was Brandon. It wasn't here in NC.

DoubleTap
05-02-2012, 09:50 PM
I have read this entire thread. The one thing that stands out above all others is Dagny. He has no comments other than calling people idiots or morons. A very intelligent conversationalist. :rollseyes:

dadakarma
05-02-2012, 09:59 PM
I have read this entire thread. The one thing that stands out above all others is Dagny. He has no comments other than calling people idiots or morons. A very intelligent conversationalist. :rollseyes:

Is that avatar you?

Mister D
05-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Is that avatar you?

Why? You like her? :grin:

Peter1469
05-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Is that avatar you?

How about your's?

dadakarma
05-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Yes, I'm a Siamese cat. :grin:

Peter1469
05-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Yes, I'm a Siamese cat. :grin:

That is what I thought.

wingrider
05-02-2012, 11:32 PM

how about that... welcome to the forum and your avatar reminds me of Bo Derek..