PDA

View Full Version : You Can Stop Saying

Matty
09-06-2014, 05:48 AM
There were no stand down orders. There were three.

watch 13 hours at Benghazi

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-bret-baier/index.html

Libhater
09-06-2014, 06:21 AM
I'm just wondering why it took these guys so long to make this old news public? Hello!

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 07:30 AM
They were under gag orders.

exotix
09-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Are these grounds for impeachment of Obama or a reason to not vote for Billary or both ?

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Are these grounds for impeachment of Obama or a reason to not vote for Billary or both ?

Please Exo. Adults are talking. Go play outside.

exotix
09-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Please Exo. Adults are talking. Go play outside.
My apology .. I thought there was a reason to keep whining and crying about Benghazi with these apparent *new revelations*

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 07:48 AM
My apology .. I thought there was a reason to keep whining and crying about Benghazi with these apparent *new revelations*

See post #5. :smiley:

I won't even bother to ask you if you saw the special.

exotix
09-06-2014, 07:50 AM
See post #5. :smiley:

I won't even bother to ask you if you saw the special.
I did ... and it's perfectly fair game ... it's like watching and being reminded of 9/11, Iraq and the Bush Great Depression over and over and over.

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 07:55 AM
I did ... and it's perfectly fair game ... it's like watching and being reminded of 9/11, Iraq and the Bush Great Depression over and over and over.

How so?

Do you think those guys were legit?

Do you think that they were lying?

exotix
09-06-2014, 07:58 AM
How so?

Do you think those guys were legit?

Do you think that they were lying?
I'm not really concerned to be honest ... simply for the fact that Obama is back in Americas' good graces by turning the Middle East into a jihadist graveyard ... http://i60.tinypic.com/11m3nvb.gif

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 08:23 AM
I'm not really concerned to be honest ... simply for the fact that Obama is back in Americas' good graces by turning the Middle East into a jihadist graveyard ... http://i60.tinypic.com/11m3nvb.gif

Figures.

Libhater
09-06-2014, 08:30 AM

A Middle East jihadist graveyard? What are you smoking? The only graveyard overseas that Obama is responsible for is that American one in Benghazi.

Cigar
09-06-2014, 08:46 AM

Yet in another Thread we're not to blame political Employees :rollseyes:

:grin: Oops

Cigar
09-06-2014, 08:47 AM
There were no stand down orders. There were three.

watch 13 hours at Benghazi

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-bret-baier/index.html

http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/main_photos/2013/September/Clinton%20Benghazi_0.jpg (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/09/20/hbo-creating-benghazi-movie)

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 08:54 AM
That is going to be back in 2016.

exotix
09-06-2014, 09:18 AM
Figures.
A Middle East jihadist graveyard? What are you smoking? The only graveyard overseas that Obama is responsible for is that American one in Benghazi.
That is going to be back in 2016.

Well to be honest ... which conservatives besides Faux are inciting to hatred over Benghazi ?

Say for instance, you don't actually believe the *dove-like* Paulie amidst the march of ISIS beheaders is going there again do you ?

Matty
09-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Where's Chloe?

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Well to be honest ... which conservatives besides Faux are inciting to hatred over Benghazi ?

Say for instance, you don't actually believe the *dove-like* Paulie amidst the march of ISIS beheaders is going there again do you ?

Strawman. Nobody is "inciting to hatred" whatever that means. Say something that makes at least minimal sense.

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Where's Chloe?

She is West Coast. 3 hours behind eastern standard time.

exotix
09-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Strawman. Nobody is "inciting to hatred" whatever that means. Say something that makes at least minimal sense.
Well, good luck with conservatives running on a Benghazi election platform with ISIS on the move beheading everyone.

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 09:27 AM
Well, good luck with conservatives running on a Benghazi election platform with ISIS on the move beheading everyone.

Will each party be limited to one single issue to run on? :shocked: You don't have to answer that....

Matty
09-06-2014, 09:27 AM
She is West Coast. 3 hours behind eastern standard time.
Too, bad, if this were her thread she'd already throw three flags and a thread ban for de railing and off topic posting. :(

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Too, bad, if this were her thread she'd already throw three flags and a thread ban for de railing and off topic posting. :(

I doubt it.

exotix
09-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Will each party be limited to one single issue to run on? :shocked: You don't have to answer that....
Let's face it, besides nutcases Graham & McKook faking like they didn't invent al-queda/ISIS by crying like wussies on every Sunday morning talk show ... not one single conservative has a plan on the current situation in the middle east ...

Matty
09-06-2014, 09:35 AM
I doubt it.
I don't. I've seen it.

Peter1469
Let's face it, besides nutcases Graham & McKook faking like they didn't invent al-queda/ISIS by crying like wussies on every Sunday morning talk show ... not one single conservative has a plan on the current situation in the middle east ...

I have not heard an intelligent strategy from anyone, to include you.

Peter1469
I don't. I've seen it.

I know. You will be OK. :smiley:

Matty
09-06-2014, 09:36 AM
This thread isn't about ISIS moron, it's about the operatives in Benghazi whom the CIA told to stand down.

exotix
09-06-2014, 09:36 AM
I have not heard an intelligent strategy from anyone, to include you.
Lie .. I'm the most vocal on wanting to see the charred remains of jihadists after choice Obama Airstrikes.

exotix
09-06-2014, 09:38 AM
This thread isn't about ISIS moron, it's about the operatives in Benghazi whom the CIA told to stand down.
Except that no one gives a shit besides your heros at Faux Noize.

Matty
09-06-2014, 09:39 AM
Except that no one gives a shit besides your heros at Faux Noize.
Then get the fuck out of this thread moron. And go start one about ISIS.

Common Sense
09-06-2014, 09:39 AM

The CIA told them to stand down....that was a decision made in the field. How is that the administrations fault? Mistakes are made in the fog of war. Deliberately politicizing the deaths of Americans for political gain is about as low as one can go.

Matty
09-06-2014, 09:41 AM
The CIA told them to stand down....that was a decision made in the field. How is that the administrations fault? Mistakes are made in the fog of war. Deliberately politicizing the deaths of Americans for political gain is about as low as one can go.
No one claimed in this thread it was the admins fault. But, the admin did lie about the stand down order, now why is that?

Common Sense
09-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Republicans, hitch your wagon to Benghazi...see how capitalizing on the deaths of Americans works out for ya.

exotix
09-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Republicans, hitch your wagon to Benghazi...see how capitalizing on the deaths of Americans works out for ya.
I suspect it'll go something like this ... look how Paulie fakes like he just crash-landed onto America from the planet tea party by comparing 9/11 to Benghazi ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fG6XNIwBaY

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 09:51 AM
Lie .. I'm the most vocal on wanting to see the charred remains of jihadists after choice Obama Airstrikes.

That is not a strategy.... That is a desire. Tell me how you would achieve it and whether you have the ability to do it.

Ends, ways, and means.....

Now go back to Ethereal's thread where he mocked that sort of lack of thinking.

exotix
09-06-2014, 09:53 AM
That is not a strategy.... That is a desire. Tell me how you would achieve it and whether you have the ability to do it.

Ends, ways, and means.....

Now go back to Ethereal's thread where he mocked that sort of lack of thinking.
Easy ... no boots on the ground ... plenty plenty arc-light-like HE/naplam ... http://i60.tinypic.com/11m3nvb.jpg

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Easy ... no boots on the ground ... plenty plenty arc-light-like HE/naplam ... http://i60.tinypic.com/11m3nvb.jpg

That is fine if your goal is to harass the Islamic State. You likely couldn't even contain them that way. Much less destroy them.

Matty
09-06-2014, 10:02 AM

You sound as if you are an American voter! Just a wannabe?

Common Sense
09-06-2014, 10:04 AM
You sound as if you are an American voter! Just a wannabe?

You're a fucking broken record.

Do I really need to reiterate what I've told you countless times?

Mainecoons
09-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Not your Benghazi, Common.

Not your country either.

exotix
09-06-2014, 10:05 AM
That is fine if your goal is to harass the Islamic State. You likely couldn't even contain them that way. Much less destroy them.
I think the inhabitants of Cologne, Hamburg, Dresden and some of the others disagree with you.

Common Sense
09-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Not your Benghazi, Common.

Not your country either.

Yes, that's correct.

When the actions of your country have no bearing on my life, my family and friends, I will shut up. Until then, you're just going to have to continue to cry about it like a child.

Funny how you don't care about the other posters who aren't from the US...just me. Gee, I wonder why that is? Hmmm.

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 10:20 AM
I think the inhabitants of Cologne, Hamburg, Dresden and some of the others disagree with you.

WWII was total war exo. In case you failed to notice (http://www.nationalww2museum.org/learn/education/for-students/ww2-history/ww2-by-the-numbers/us-military.html), the fire bombing was only a part of the war effort. Are you calling for an equivalent commitment for manpower- see link? We don't need that many to destroy the Islamic State, but you get the picture I hope.

Libhater
09-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Yes, that's correct.

When the actions of your country have no bearing on my life, my family and friends, I will shut up. Until then, you're just going to have to continue to cry about it like a child.

And tell us exactly how the actions of America have a bearing on you and your family? The only good thing I saw coming out of Canada was that it was a safe haven for the American draft dodgers of the 1960's and early 1970's to set up camp while awaiting for their full amnesty .

Bob
09-06-2014, 10:21 AM

You want to call it a Bush depression over and over. Yet you refuse to call it an Obama Benghazi. We know why. I won't even ask you why.

exotix
09-06-2014, 10:26 AM
WWII was total war exo. In case you failed to notice (http://www.nationalww2museum.org/learn/education/for-students/ww2-history/ww2-by-the-numbers/us-military.html), the fire bombing was only a part of the war effort. Are you calling for an equivalent commitment for manpower- see link? We don't need that many to destroy the Islamic State, but you get the picture I hope.
In other words dance around the issue ... because you have no plan.

Bob
09-06-2014, 10:26 AM

I saw in person bomb damage to Berlin post WW2. That was what Colin Powell calls breaking things. What we did in Iraq can't compare.

But this being about Benghazi, let's get back to that. I saw the short piece by Bret who is a top rate reporter. I saw nothing there that one can call a lie. The men on the ground followed orders. They said had they been free to save the ambassador, no doubt they would have saved him. He needed help that was told to not show up. This will all come out in the investigation.

By the way, too bad you never saw a huge bombed out city and talked to people who lived where bombs fell as I did. I consider that part of my life part of my education on Nazis and the horror of bombs. When Clinton bombed Serbia it really upset me. When Bush did not bomb civilians in Iraq, it pleased me.

exotix
09-06-2014, 10:27 AM
You want to call it a Bush depression over and over. Yet you refuse to call it an Obama Benghazi. We know why. I won't even ask you why.
Well, jihadists murdering 4 Americans isn't like watching 100 9/11 jumpers.

exotix
09-06-2014, 10:29 AM
I saw in person bomb damage to Berlin post WW2. That was what Colin Powell calls breaking things. What we did in Iraq can't compare.

But this being about Benghazi, let's get back to that. I saw the short piece by Bret who is a top rate reporter. I saw nothing there that one can call a lie. The men on the ground followed orders. They said had they been free to save the ambassador, no doubt they would have saved him. He needed help that was told to not show up. This will all come out in the investigation.

By the way, too bad you never saw a huge bombed out city and talked to people who lived where bombs fell as I did. I consider that part of my life part of my education on Nazis and the horror of bombs. When Clinton bombed Serbia it really upset me. When Bush did not bomb civilians in Iraq, it pleased me.
No sweat ... close your eyes when horrors commence.

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 10:33 AM
In other words dance around the issue ... because you have no plan.

:smiley:

I have offered several plans regarding different goals. But I am more interested in getting people to understand that saying "destroy them" isn't a plan.

I imagine ends, ways, and means triggers some memory inside your head?

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 10:34 AM

The investigation is over and covered the entire thing up.

exotix
09-06-2014, 10:34 AM
:smiley:

I have offered several plans regarding different goals. But I am more interested in getting people to understand that saying "destroy them" isn't a plan.

I imagine ends, ways, and means triggers some memory inside your head?
There is no plan except incinerate 'em from the air.

Bob
09-06-2014, 10:38 AM
No sweat ... close your eyes when horrors commence.

I lectured you about horrors of war and that is your reply?

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 10:38 AM
There is no plan except incinerate 'em from the air.

That is why I am laughing at you. Air power can't win wars alone. It is a support function. (Unless you plan on nuked the entire place- and I don't play those games. You would be put under arrest by the Joint Chiefs of Staff if you suggested it).

exotix
09-06-2014, 10:40 AM
I lectured you about horrors of war and that is your reply?
Well, right now, Obama Airstrikes are *target-specific* ... he prefers to vaporize ISIS leaders each by one ... and the occasional truck-mounted artillery unit that comes to close to *U.S. interests*

Bob
09-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Well, right now, Obama Airstrikes are *target-specific* ... he prefers to vaporize ISIS leaders each by one ... and the occasional truck-mounted artillery unit that comes to close to *U.S. interests*

First, why do you think he knows each leader? And as fast as the leaders move, we have only his word that he killed any of them.

exotix
09-06-2014, 10:44 AM
First, why do you think he knows each leader? And as fast as the leaders move, we have only his word that he killed any of them.
Kind of like the Bush doctrine of invading a nation because we had his word that Saddam attacked us on 9/11 and had aluminium tubes ?

Bob
09-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Kind of like the Bush doctrine of invading a nation because we had his word that Saddam attacked us on 9/11 and had aluminium tubes ?

Bush never said Saddam attacked us. The CIA informed Bush about those tubes. I am still unclear why Aluminum tubes won't work in a centrifuge. I believe they will work. I speak from having machined various aluminum alloys.

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 10:50 AM

Your grandmother likely told you not to lie when you were growing up. Don't start now.

exotix
09-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Bush never said Saddam attacked us. The CIA informed Bush about those tubes. I am still unclear why Aluminum tubes won't work in a centrifuge. I believe they will work. I speak from having machined various aluminum alloys.
Are you actually capable of comprehending your fables ?

Matty
09-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Obama has a cob up his ass and that's no fucking fable.

del
09-06-2014, 11:24 AM

because running a bridgeport is just like running the manhattan project

lol

Bob
09-06-2014, 11:27 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=752913#post752913)

because running a bridgeport is just like running the manhattan project

lol

That is not what i said. Where did you find me saying something like what you said?

Apparently you see machinists as knob turners. But I owned the shop. My materials background was of immense help to me as to a lot of alloys.

When you have racing engines putting out up to 10,000 hp with 600 cu in, which are made of aluminum alloy, surely a centrifuge works when made of aluminum. Aircraft of 400 tons are made of aluminum.

del
09-06-2014, 11:29 AM
That is not what i said. Where did you find me saying something like what you said?

Apparently you see machinists as knob turners. But I owned the shop. My materials background was of immense help to me as to a lot of alloys.

oh, well if you owned the shop, then you're definitely on a par with oppenheimer and fermi, bob

my mistake

Bob
09-06-2014, 11:31 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=752913#post752913)

Point any out. exotix

Bob
09-06-2014, 11:33 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=752965#post752965)

oh, well if you owned the shop, then you're definitely on a par with oppenheimer and fermi, bob

my mistake

del, your problem is you say things I never said and pretend it was me saying them.

http://www.csun.edu/~dgw61315/debformats.html

exotix
09-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Point any out. @exotix (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=516)
Who was George Tenet and what happened for the first time in U.S. History concerning the CIA and the 3 branches of govt ... specifically, the executive branch ....

... under Bush ?

Bob
09-06-2014, 11:37 AM
del has a poor habit. He assumes he is superior to other posters. Maybe he is but he is not my superior.

del, do you honestly think I don't know what a Bridgeport mill is? I never used that brand but my shop did indeed have milling machines. The Bridgeport was too small for my shop.

Do you also think my physics background means i don't know who Oppenheimer and Fermi were? And you assume i have not studied the Manhattan project?

del, stop overestimating yourself while underestimating other posters.

del
09-06-2014, 11:38 AM
del has a poor habit. He assumes he is superior to other posters. Maybe he is but he is not my superior.

del, do you honestly think I don't know what a Bridgeport mill is? I never used that brand but my shop did indeed have milling machines. The Bridgeport was too small for my shop.

Do you also think my physics background means i don't know who Oppenheimer and Fermi were? And you assume i have not studied the Manhattan project?

del, stop overestimating yourself while underestimating other posters.

bob, i don't think i have the capacity to underestimate you.

Bob
09-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Who was George Tenet and what happened for the first time in U.S. History concerning the CIA and the 3 branches of govt ... specifically, the executive branch ....

... under Bush ?

I had not spoken of that. I asked you to explain things I said. exotix

Bob
09-06-2014, 11:40 AM
bob, i don't think i have the capacity to underestimate you.

You really don't. Best thing for you is to stop trying.

del
09-06-2014, 11:41 AM
you really don't. Best thing for you is to stop trying.

qed

exotix
09-06-2014, 11:43 AM
I had not spoken of that. I asked you to explain things I said. @exotix (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=516)
Did you not say this ?

Bush never said Saddam attacked us.

The CIA informed Bush about those tubes.

I am still unclear why Aluminum tubes won't work in a centrifuge. I believe they will work. I speak from having machined various aluminum alloys.

Bob
09-06-2014, 11:50 AM
It amazes me how poorly exotix recalls history.

Bush did not tell us Saddam attacked. Strike Exotix myth 1.
George Tenet, then the head of CIA held the position to tell Bush the official CIA intelligence findings.
Some assume Bush did no checking. However that is just one more myth.
There may be a reason a very strong aluminum alloy won't work for centrifuges, but to date no person has told me why not.

Could this photo be of aluminum tubes?
https://www.google.com/search?q=centrifuge+construction+uranium&safe=off&rlz=1C1GPEA_enUS319&es_sm=93&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&imgil=2PrxnWR7_9izxM%253A%253BgTpK7SkNDMbvHM%253Bh ttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fweb.ornl.gov%25252Finfo%25 252Fornlreview%25252Fv37_1_04%25252Farticle_04.sht ml&source=iu&fir=2PrxnWR7_9izxM%253A%252CgTpK7SkNDMbvHM%252C_&usg=__xgw-cpEzJ9YS3UZLw7__D97DaV0%3D&sa=X&ei=8joLVM2fB8WBiwLproH4DA&ved=0CDAQ9QEwAw#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=2PrxnWR7_9izxM%253A%3BgTpK7SkNDMbvHM%3Bhttp% 253A%252F%252Fweb.ornl.gov%252Finfo%252Fornlreview %252Fv37_1_04%252Fimages%252Farticle04.jpg%3Bhttp% 253A%252F%252Fweb.ornl.gov%252Finfo%252Fornlreview %252Fv37_1_04%252Farticle_04.shtml%3B316%3B216

Bob
09-06-2014, 11:52 AM
Did you not say this ?

[/I]

http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob
Bush never said Saddam attacked us.

The CIA informed Bush about those tubes.

I am still unclear why Aluminum tubes won't work in a centrifuge. I believe they will work. I speak from having machined various aluminum alloys.

Yes, that is what i said. It does not resemble what you then talked about.

BB-35
09-06-2014, 11:52 AM
More like capatalizing being lied to...

Bob
09-06-2014, 11:54 AM
qed

http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandictionary/image/upload/a_exif,c_fit,h_200,w_200/v1398465674/ol05u5vakmuxuiactche.jpg

BB-35
09-06-2014, 12:02 PM

He Never said saddam attacked us on 9/11

Matty
09-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Yes, that's correct.

Funny how you don't care about the other posters who aren't from the US...just me. Gee, I wonder why that is? Hmmm.
Benghazi has shit to do with you or your country.

BB-35
09-06-2014, 12:07 PM
del, your problem is you say things I never said and pretend it was me saying them.

http://www.csun.edu/~dgw61315/debformats.html

Del seems to be working on becoming the board jackass....

del
09-06-2014, 12:12 PM

i'll never catch you

relax

Matty
09-06-2014, 12:13 PM
It's his mascot.

BB-35
09-06-2014, 12:13 PM
i'll never catch you

relax

See?

Matty
09-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Obama lied Americans died.

Matty
09-06-2014, 12:26 PM

... under Bush ?
Gt is the Cobb up obama's ass

exotix
09-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Gt is the Cobb up obama's ass
Does that mean Bob & BB will be along to defend Tenet too ?

LOL

Matty
09-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Does that mean Bob & BB will be along to defend Tenet too ?

LOL
Pat your ass, I got thread banned for off topic posting. You special!

exotix
09-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Pat your ass, I got thread banned for off topic posting. You special!
I am on on-topic ... we're exploring the twisted distorted resident-conservative fantasmals that always seem to be harkened everytime you post a thread ... LOL

Matty
09-06-2014, 12:59 PM
I am on on-topic ... we're exploring the twisted distorted resident-conservative fantasmals that always seem to be harkened everytime you post a thread ... LOL
Bull shit, we aren't exploring anything. The topic was the Benghazi report special shown on Fox News last night as told by the survivors who tried to go in and save the ambassador but were told to stand down three times. You special?

exotix
09-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Bull shit, we aren't exploring anything. The topic was the Benghazi report special shown on Fox News last night as told by the survivors who tried to go in and save the ambassador but were told to stand down three times. You special?
I wonder why you adore Faux for exploiting Ambassador Stevens and his teams' deaths for some twisted Obama lied People died fantasy ... and are very relieved Faux never reports this ...

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security

(http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/14/191235/amb-stevens-twice-said-no-to-military.html#storylink=cpy)http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/14/191235/amb-stevens-twice-said-no-to-military.html#storylink=cpy

Matty
09-06-2014, 01:19 PM
I wonder why you adore Faux for exploiting Ambassador Stevens and his teams' deaths for some twisted Obama lied People died fantasy ... and are very relieved Faux never reports this ...

Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security

(http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/14/191235/amb-stevens-twice-said-no-to-military.html#storylink=cpy)http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/05/14/191235/amb-stevens-twice-said-no-to-military.html#storylink=cpy

You special? Admired, loved, blessed, and ass kissed?

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 01:25 PM
Notice: Matalese has been thread banned for derailing the thread. Don't respond to her here any longer. Thank you.

exotix
09-06-2014, 01:26 PM
You special? Admired, loved, blessed, and ass kissed?
I am ... you on the hand like self-damnation ... LOL

Matty
09-06-2014, 01:30 PM
On Fox last night that proves there was a stand down order. That is the one and only topic of this thread. Not Bush or anything he did. Not ISIS and anything they have done. Just Benghazi and the events of that took place on the ground that night. Did anybody see it?

Private Pickle
09-06-2014, 01:37 PM
I'll just post on the original thread ;) k bye!

Matty
09-06-2014, 02:39 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/05/top-cia-official-in-benghazi-delayed-response-to-terrorist-attack-us-security/
Stay on topic. The events on the ground during the Benghazi attack.

Matty
09-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Replay 13 hours at Benghazi Fox, at 5pM