PDA

View Full Version : Eric Holder: A More Dangerous Race Hustler than Al Sharpton

Libhater
09-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Holder complains about different prison rates, different school expulsion rates and longer prison sentences for black boys and men compared to white boys and men. He equates "equal rights" with "equal results."

Equating "equal rights" with "equal results" can be seen as the leftist's overall strategy mantra with most every single political issue.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2014/09/06/eric-holder-a-more-dangerous-race-card-hustler-than-al-sharpton/?subscriber=1

Matty
09-06-2014, 09:43 AM
He is paid by the Taxpayer to seek justice for all Americans, yet he proudly proclaims to be an activist.

Common Sense
09-06-2014, 09:47 AM
He is paid by the Taxpayer to seek justice for all Americans, yet he proudly proclaims to be an activist.

Activism has a history of trying to include whom justice has overlooked. Activism allowed women to vote. Activism ended segregation. What's wrong with actively perusing justice?

If you look at the rates of consumption of cocaine by race, then look at the incarceration rates for cocaine by race, you will notice a disparity.

Mainecoons
09-06-2014, 09:51 AM
His job is to uphold the law, not write his own. That is the difference between a community governed by law versus one governed by whim.

Look at all the failures and you will find the common denominator is that everyone started making their own rules.

Common Sense
09-06-2014, 09:52 AM
His job is to uphold the law, not write his own. That is the difference between a community governed by law versus one governed by whim.

Look at all the failures and you will find the common denominator is that everyone started making their own rules.

What laws is he changing? Applying law evenly is not changing anything...well I guess it actually is.

What specifically is he doing that's wrong or illegal?

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 09:54 AM
The attorney general's job description does not include activism.

Holder is a fraud, and waste of space in the Justice Department.
Activism has a history of trying to include whom justice has overlooked. Activism allowed women to vote. Activism ended segregation. What's wrong with actively perusing justice?

If you look at the rates of consumption of cocaine by race, then look at the incarceration rates for cocaine by race, you will notice a disparity.

Common Sense
09-06-2014, 10:02 AM
The attorney general's job description does not include activism.

Holder is a fraud, and waste of space in the Justice Department.

I guess infringing citizens rights, firing US states attorneys and legalizing torture is a much better use of the AG.

Mainecoons
09-06-2014, 10:03 AM
What laws is he changing? Applying law evenly is not changing anything...well I guess it actually is.

What specifically is he doing that's wrong or illegal?

Perhaps you forgot the sale of guns to Mexican cartels, "Fast and Furios?" Lawbreaking.

Perhaps you also forgot DOMA?

Or the Wall Street Fraudsters?

More like a non-existent priority.
Ted Kaufman, a former Democratic Delaware senator who chaired Judiciary Committee hearings examining the dearth of prosecutions, says the lack of action on Wall Street corruption is likely to be “the single biggest thing” historians remember about Holder’s tenure. “The attorney general has done a lot of good things, don’t get me wrong. But this is certainly not his finest hour, not by a long shot,” Kaufman told me. “It just doesn’t pass the sniff test.”
In a scathing report released in March, the Justice Department’s own inspector general found that the criminal division’s efforts to hold Wall Street executives accountable were a low priority—in some cases, the lowest priority—despite Holder’s claim that it was at the top of his to-do list. “It was never his priority,” a former top Holder deputy told me. “He cared about national security and civil rights. … Wall Street wasn’t even on his radar.”

http://news.firedoglake.com/2014/07/01/eric-holders-legacy-to-be-failing-to-hold-wall-street-accountable/

Oh, and where are those IRS investigations, Mr. Holder?

Peter1469
09-06-2014, 10:04 AM
I guess infringing citizens rights, firing US states attorneys and legalizing torture is a much better use of the AG.

You would be correct.

Common Sense
09-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Perhaps you forgot the sale of guns to Mexican cartels, "Fast and Furios?" Lawbreaking.

Perhaps you also forgot DOMA?

Or the Wall Street Fraudsters?

[/B]http://news.firedoglake.com/2014/07/01/eric-holders-legacy-to-be-failing-to-hold-wall-street-accountable/

Oh, and where are those IRS investigations, Mr. Holder?

[/INDENT]

Give me a break. AG's actions are quite often controversial. Shall we compare them to the previous admin?

Common Sense
09-06-2014, 10:06 AM
You would be correct.

Yeah, that's what I thought.